My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

Oleh rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... Lebih Banyak

2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.
38. The Ambush.
39. Blue Flames....

1. USJ Attack!

2.2K 33 10
Oleh rinji17onfire

Rinji was going to have to do a lot of work to catch up with the others. He missed the first few weeks of school because of air travel. It was early in the morning before homeroom class started. A few of class 1A was still trying to come in the classroom. The others were already there, either stand around talking, or sitting in their seats relaxing. Rinji was at his desk looking through his phone at the news reports this morning about All might. Even if he's down to a few hours a day he still finds time to be a hero before school starts. Rinji was really proud of his uncle any hopes he can have the termination that he has. Around this time he finally put his phone in his pocket, and looked up. He noticed that Iida was quickly making his way to the front podium. "OK everyone be quiet, and take your seats! Class is going to start soon!" He said waving his hands up in the air. Rinji quickly looked around and noticed that everyone was in their seats... Someone said, "You're the only one that's not in their seat!" Iida looked defeated and disappointed at himself.

"Their right.."

It's only been a few days since they agreed on that he should be the class president. Rinji thought to himself maybe it would've been better if Momo could've been president instead of vice president. He still doesn't know a lot about his classmates, but what he has seen, he thinks that she has what it takes to be a true leader.

Finally Mr. Aizawa made his way in to the classroom. "Today's training will be a little different, you will have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Almost everyone had a surprise look on their face. Sero quickly raised up his hand to ask a question. "Sir! What kind of training is this?" Mr. Aizawa lifted up a card and said, "Rescue. We will be dealing with natural disasters, shipwreck stuff like that. Some of the students cheered, but others showed worried and discussed. "Sounds like we're in for a big workout." Kaminari said, and Ashibo seemed really excited. "Totally!" Everyone started to make their own comments on how excited they are, but Mr. Aizawa put that to a quick stop. "Guys, I'm not finished yet."

[Gasp.]

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes..." Mr. Aizawa said with no expression on his face, as he lifted up a remote, and push the button. Everyone quickly look to the left to the far wall seeing secret shelves come out. "... But keep in mind if you haven't gotten Used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an off-campus facility, so will be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." Mr. Aizawa walked away from the podium most likely to rest his eyes, while everyone else made their way to their costumes.

When Rinji finally got done changing he made his way outside, where he seen Izuku, and Uraraka talking. It was something about Izuku's outfit. Rinji could tail that he was wearing his PE clothes. Before Rinji could say anything to Izuku A loud whistle could be heard. It was from Iida trying to get everyone's attention and making sure they get on the bus a certain way.

It was not gonna take long to get to the training grounds. Rinji decided to sit in the back. He was messing with his earpiece trying to set up some settings that may can help with the rescue assignment. After he got done he started to doze off a little bit and he didn't realize what he was looking at. It was almost like he couldn't hear anything that was going on, especially from the front.

"Well, if any of our classmates have Pro Quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugo, and Yagi." Kirishima said. Somehow just saying Rinji's last name was enough to make him snap out of it. He came to realize that he was looking at Momo's back head. He started to shake it off making sure that he paid attention now, and was wondering what they were talking about. From what he could hear, Asui just insulted Bakugo's attitude.

"What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!"

A few others started to say what they thought about Bakugo, and Rinji couldn't help from snickering. Bakugo was still yelling. Momo even mumbled a few words About how it was a discussing conversation. "Hey, hey, we're here. Stop messing around. Mr. Aizawa said with The same blank expression on his face. Everyone on the bus except Bakugo said. "Yes sir."

When everyone got off the bus they were greeted by 13, a pro hero. Izuku was mumbling to himself about 13, while Uraraka was showing her excitement. Rinji doesn't really know much about the hero 13, but he hopes he can learn how to properly rescue today with 13's help.

"This is gonna be awesome!"

As everyone made it inside everyone was amazed. "A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Et cetera- I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I called get the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ!

[Just like Universal Studios Japan..]

Rinji could hear that Mr. Aizawa was complaining that All Might wasn't here yet to 13. Rinji knows the real reason why he wasn't there, he used his time limit all up this morning. So even if he did show it will probably be towards the end of class. Rinji Side with disappointment, he was really hoping that his uncle could give him some pointers, or maybe even watch. 13 started to go over how dangerous their quirk is, and pointed out that the students quirks could be dangerous as well. So they need to properly use them in certain situations. After 13 was done talking everyone cheered with excitement they were going to learn how to save people, without fighting. Rinji hopes that he does good today he does have a little bit of experience, but it was only one time but then again no one was there to grade him.

A few years ago back in America two of his friends and him were on their way to his house to play a few video games after school. His mother sent a card to go get them, and they were on the Golden Gate bridge, but suddenly in front of them happened to be a wreck and there was a pile up. Since his two friends wanted to be heroes as well the three of them quickly got out and made their way to the pile up. Before he could get to the other cars he noticed on the side that there was a car tilting, and was fixing to fall in the water. He made his way over, and grabbed on to the car, and try to bring it over with his quirk, but it was stuck he had to get a good angle on it but if he did that he would have to let go. It was a family of four, a mother, a father, and their two children. Rinji yelled at the family to get out quickly. The mother and the two children quickly got out, but the father was stuck, his leg was pin down. One of the wires came loose on the bridge, and struck Rinji in the face making him let go of the car.

Rinji's left side of his face was badly bleeding. He ignore the pain and quickly got back up, to see the car falling towards the water and he quickly got up and jumped. He launched himself towards the car and use his metal control to rip off the top of the car. Before the car could hit the water, he got the father free and launched himself back up towards the bridge. Using himself as a magnet locking onto the metal bridge.

Both of them hit the ground pretty hard, but they were safe. The only injuries that the father had was a dislocated Ankle. After that day he knew that he really wanted to be a hero especially to save people, so people don't have to go through losing a family member. Also he keeps that scar on his left side of his cheek as a reminder. Every time he looks in the mirror it reminds him that he's gonna work hard to be a hero.

"Right. Now that that's over..." Before Mr. Aizawa could finish on what he was saying, The light started to go out. A few students start to show worry. Even the water fountain in the middle of the building started to act up. Suddenly a black, purple object started to form. For the first time Rinji Saul a shocked look on Mr. Aizawa's face. The object started to get bigger, then it look like it had yellow eyes.... Rinji try to focus to see if he could get a better look. He could see a hand climbing out of the Black abyss. "Stay together, and don't move! 13. Protect the students!" Mr. Aizawa yelled out. "What is that!?" Rinji asked as he stepped back a step. Other students were confused now, as it looks like people started to come out of nowhere from this object. Mr. Aizawa yelled again. "STAY BACK!" He quickly put on his yellow glasses. "This is real. Those are villains!"

[Gasp.]

"We thought we were going to be practicing saving other people's lives that day, but when they appeared, we realize we were the ones in danger."

All the villains started to walk towards the students, except the two in the middle. It almost look like the one with white hair was talking to himself. It almost seem like Mr. Aizawa's scarf exploded. It was like it was floating in air. 13 got in front of the students making sure that they were safe. "How can all of these villains get in here? Without setting alarms off." Kirishima said hoping for an answer. Momo made her way up front where 13 was. "Yes good point why are the alarms not going off?" 13 could not figure out how they got in. Even Todoroki started to talk. "Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way if the alarm sensors ain't been triggered then one of these villains must have a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They must have planned this out, so what is their objective?" Mr. Aizawa told 13 to take the students and get out. He asked Kaminari to try to use his quirk to contact the school, but no luck there blocking that too. Rinji quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket and tried that, but he seen that there was no Signal.. "I knew it was dumb, but I just wanted to make sure. I don't have any signal on my phone, so right now it's useless." After hearing that, Mr. Aizawa looked like he was backed up in a corner. Izuku knew that Mr. Aizawa wouldn't be able to take all of these villains on. His quirk is not made for giant groups it is better one on one.

..
..

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

248K 8.2K 52
[COMPLETED] ⭐BNHA FEM!READER INSERT - STORY ⭐ [Y/n] Yaoyorozu, the twin sister to the one and only, Momo Yaoyorozu. Those two are a total opposite. F...
59.3K 562 16
This is the story of Izuku Yagi the son of All Might the worlds Number 1 Hero and he is a true hero Izuku cause his heart is true and he will have OF...
2.9K 30 57
Two, new 'students' have entered U.A. for a semester, scerets will be revealed, some new ones may start rising. New adventures will appear for the fa...
daylight || mha Oleh key

Fiksi Penggemar

5.1K 209 32
Eighty percent of the entire world's population are born with some type of special ability. They are called quirks. Many of those with quirks devote...