Love In The Hood

By darealkp

Jamerica Williams ; she's a simple high school girl who happens to be the sister of a drug lord in Tallahasse... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Sequel?
4Chan Warning

Chapter 8

5.1K 156 12
By darealkp

Leggo :

Damn, Jamir gone. That was my homie, my lil nigga, the little brother I never had. He was the hype man, that little nigga ain have no problem with nobody. All he wanted to do was play ball, go to college, fuck hoes and get money, now he gone. I sat in the bando with JJ reminiscing on why in the hell I had to make the dumb decision of letting him slide with us. I blame myself for this shit, I can't blame nobody but myself, but trust, whoever popped out lil homie not gonna make it to see graduation.

"So, you saying you seen Rosco running with his nine in his hand after you found Jamir body?", JJ asked as we both sat on the couch, conversating about the turn of events that took place less than 12 hours ago.

"Yeah, but Forty was there to, remember that.", I said.

"I want to know everything you seen him do."

"All I know is that when we seen him, he was talking to somebody and pointing up to where we were, but we didn't see who he was talking to. We decided to leave because we all had a feeling that some shit was about to pop off, so we got up and started walking from the V.I.P section when shots started ringing. Shit happened and when I started walking to the exit after shots stopped, I found Jamir laid out on the ground and I seen Rosco running out the exit with his nine in his hand. I assume it was Rosco with Forty and I believe Rosco is the one that shot Jamir.", I replied while looking at JJ. I could tell he was mad by the way his jaw clenched up.

JJ was not a nigga you wanted to fuck with. He practically ran the South side and he don't give a fuck who he got to handle in order to get what he want. He was a reckless nigga and a straight savage. Rosco has really fucked up.

"Aight, well since they poppin' family members and shit, they want to fuck with my family and shit, and Rosco want to be a snake ass nigga. Let's go.", JJ said while grabbing his car keys. I already knew what the deal was, when I got in the car, I immediately checked my nine out before slipping it back into my waste band. We drove for about 7 minutes and then pulled into the driveway of a house. Rosco's mama house. We knew his ass wasn't gonna be here, but shit, it is what it is.

"I'm gonna run in and handle shit for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes exactly, you can come in and we will get ready to handle business.", JJ said before getting out the car and walking to the back. Today was Saturday, so we knew Rosco would be no where close to his house. I waited for 5 minutes and then got out the car. I grabbed my nine with my hand and walked in through the back.

I swear, Rosco house smell like straight seafood. It was stank as fuck in here. I walked around from the back, into the living room where JJ had Rosco's mother sitting in a chair and a gun to her head.

"Where the fuck he at?", JJ yelled at the lady as she sat in the chair with fear in her eyes. Tears stained her cheeks as she shivered in fear.

"I don't know, I swear. He hasn't been home since Friday night.", she said while wiping her eyes.

"Alright, well, when you find him, tell him to come see Forty.", JJ said before walking out. Damn, I'm surprised he didn't pop her ass.

Bambi :

I woke up around 11 A.M. with a major headache and something hard, yet soft under me. I looked up to see a sleeping Brandon. He was so adorable when sleeping. I moved slowly to try and get out of bed without waking him. Once I was out of bed, I went into my bathroom to handle my hygiene. I came out and walked into Jamir's room, but then I stopped. I wanted to cry again, but I've did enough of that. I wanted to be upset, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Jamir would want me to be happy. I went and sat on his bed, rubbing his sheets as I remembered the times we've had.

"Jamir, I don't know why he does this to me.", I said, as I laid up under my brother on his bed.

"I know, but don't worry about it. You will have someone that will appreciate you, one day and I will be happy for you when you do.", he said, before smiling down at me and kissing my forehead.

"I love you lil big ugly!", I said.

"I love you to big lil ugly!", he said. We both laughed and went back to watching "Baby Boy" before dozing off to sleep on his bed.

I smiled and cried light tears. I love my brother and I was going to miss him dearly, but he is in a better place. I must understand that. I got up and walked into the kitchen, I pulled out some a pot, pan, eggs, Instant Grits, butter, bread, bacon and cheese. I started on some grits, eggs, bacon and toast when I heard someone walk downstairs. All I could think was "Here comes my baby!" . Once he walked into the kitchen, he smiled and I stared. Lord, this boy was blessed with a body that only God could have created.

"There's some new toothbrushes and a clean rag sitting on my counter in my bathroom.", I said before going back to stirring the grits.

"I know, I used them.", he said before smiling and walking closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. I bit my lip to try and hold in the moan he just sparked up by kissing on my spot.

He looked at me and smirked.

"That's yo spot baby girl?", he asked while rubbing my sides.

"Yes, but don't think you slick. I'll have to keep you away from my neck.", I said while cutting the stove down to low and starting on the eggs. He laughed at me. I could feel his chest moving up and down above me.

"What you in here burning?", he asked with a slight chuckle.

"Shut up, I can throw down in the kitchen boy!", I said. He laughed a little and then turned my around to face him. He sized me for a little as if he was fucking me with his eyes. Weird ass.

"Why you eye raping me?", I laughed.

"Because you mine and I'm proud of what I have.", he said before going into my fridge and pulling out the carton for orange juice.

"Awe, that's sweet babe.", I said as I made our plates. I put more on his than on mine because I knew he ate more than me.

I walked over to the table and sat our plates down as he poured us two cups of orange juice. We sat next to one another and began to eat. Usually, it would be Jamir and I, but, that won't be happening anymore.

"So, how are you holding up baby? I know this is hard on you and if there was anything I could do, I would, but I can't. I'm sorry about all of this.", BJ said as he mixed his eggs with his grits.

"I'm fine babe. I miss him like hell, don't get me wrong, but he is in a better place and I know he is watching over me. My little brother has always been my best friend. Now he is my guardian angel.", I said while picking at my food.

"I feel bad that you have to go through this, but just know, I'm going to be with you every step of the way, and this food is good baby girl.", he said with a smile.

"Thank you BJ, for everything. I couldn't ask for more.", I said.

He kissed my lips and we went back to joking around and eating our food. This boy is really becoming someone special to me.

Lay :

"Tony stop, just leave me alone.", I said.

Tony has been trying to get me to talk to him since we got to his house and I really wasn't in the mood. Jamir was gone and we weren't on good terms when he died. I loved him, regardless of whatever, I loved him. He was like my little brother minus the fact that he used to have a crush on me. He was one of my favorite people to be around and I loved him so much. Now he was gone.

"Fine Alayah, I'm just trying to be here for you and you won't let me. You've been crying and in a sour mood since we got here and it's hurting me to see you like this. Can you just let me take care of you and drop the shitty ass attitude?", Tony said. He was right, I have been acting some type of way towards him since we've been here.

"Fine Tony.", I said while laying back onto his chest. I had got here to his house this morning and we've been chillin' in his room all day. Mainly because I haven't been talking to him. He began to rub my thigh as we laid back and watched Empire reruns on NetFlix. I tried so hard to hold in my moans as he lightly stroked my thigh. He kissed my neck, which made me let out a light moan.

We began to kiss as my position of me laying on his legs turned into me being on my back. He kissed my lips and then slowly began to move down to my neck. I bit my lip in ecstasy as he gave me a look of lust. He worked his way from my neck to my stomach and began to run kissed all of it, leaving his marks. Once he made it to my joggers, he untied them and began to pull them down, until I stopped him.

"Tony, I'm a virgin.", I said while looking down at him.

"Do you trust me?", he said while looking back up at me.

"Yes.", I said.

"Then let me take care of you.", he said.

I laid my head back as he went to pull down my joggers. Once he reached my lace panty set, he kissed on my inner thighs. I gave light moans as the kisses began to get closer and closer to my pearl. Finally, he pulled down my panties and revealed my oozing, wet pearl. He admired my pearl a little bit before taking his finger and rubbing it across my clit. He then started flicking my clit with his tongue, which made me moan in absolute pleasure. He continues to work his tongue magic as I gripped the sheets on his bed and put my legs on his shoulders. Soon, he stuck a finger in and started to move in a circular motion in which I began to move my hips. I whimpered considering that my hole had to adjust to the size of his finger.

"Tony! Ugh! I'm about to cum!", I said as he continued to move his tongue all around my pearl. I felt my walls begin to tighten and my juices began to flow onto the sheets of his bed.

"Cum for daddy.", he said as he licked up every juice that flowed from my pearl.

Once I had came, he laid next to me and pulled me into a slight embrace.

"Now, that attitude you had should be gone. Like I said ma, just let me take care of you.", he said. All I could do was smile and cover my face. Damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 21 15
stripping ,robbing ,dope dealing .is all nicole nay knows . from her dope fien mother kicking her out she made the streets her territory. recruiting...
13.8K 378 30
Teenage girl Angel Wells has to move to Detroit to stay with her Auntie and her cousin Dorian the biggest drug dealer in the city. When she gets ther...
1.8K 66 13
This is a teen hate love story. Asia wants to like Ja'Paris, but because she misses home. She decides to be a hard ass and hide those feelings for Ja...
202K 8K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...