G Dragon Scenarios

Por valkyriev

GD smut one shot collection 🚨🚨18🚨🚨 Más

Thai restaurant
Discipline
after school
I will get you later
The King's request
Birthday present
Submission
Irony
Lingerie
More...
first time
Punishment
Its been a long time
The meeting room
I bought you something
The interruption
Presentation -part 1
Can you help me?
Deep blue bath tub
Presentation-part2
Changing things up
Movie night
You dont need it
Oppa
The quickie in the bathroom
Celebration
Tattoes
Surprise
The CEO
Caught red handed
Awkward
the mistress

Traffic jam

6.1K 50 13
Por valkyriev

You always hated days like these. Waking up in the morning to the sounds of Jiyong shuffling around the apartment, in and out of his closet, the bathroom, the kitchen, and anywhere in between. The sun hasn't even made itself known yet, closed curtains draping a familiar darkness over the bedroom. The only light comes from just down the hall. Jiyong is nothing but a silhouette as he moves, quickly but quietly, as if afraid of waking his girlfriend still left tangled in the rose-red sheets.

You've been awake for a good few minutes now, just lying and watching. Watching Jiyong ready himself for another leave to US. This time, he'll be gone for three consecutive weeks due to promotions. You sighs, dropping your head back into the pillow once he's left the room for the bathroom just down the hall. Stupid Japan promotions.If it weren't for your classes,you could easily tag along and share a room. And despite Jiyong's accusations of you distracting him whenever you goes with, you knows he absolutely revels in the sex he gets back in the Japanese hotel room every night you're there with him. You pulls yourself from the bed with a sigh, catching Jiyong in the hallway on his way back to the bedroom to complete his packing. "G'morning, sleepyhead." He greets you in a soft voice. "I didn't wake you, did I?"
 "No." You lies, trailing him back to his opened suitcase on the floor of his closet. "Can I go with you?"Jiyong zips the overflowing luggage, hauling it up with him as he stands. "I thought you had classes."
 "Can I just ride with to the airport? Maybe we can get some breakfast on the way there if we leave early enough."
 "How will you get home?"
 "I can drive your car back," you tells him as you're led into the dimly lit living room where Jiyong drops his luggage to the floor with athunk. The grimacing reaction he gives almost has you convinced it'll be a definite no. But contrary to his expression, he nods.
 "Hurry up, then. I have to be there at eight."

You do as he told you, nearly flying through the process of readying yourself. You showers although you had already done so the night before, and lets you wet hair air-dry, knowing they're pressed for time. You helps Jiyong transfer each luggage into the spacious trunk of his car. It's still relatively dark outside, which makes their task even harder. Sometimes he wouldn't have to leave until late afternoon, which meant spending nearly the entire day together before he'd have to depart for the airport.

"You ready?"you answers with a nod, joining Jiyong in his lamborghini. He reaches for the glove compartment, pulls at the pack of unopened cigarettes before he's even a block from their home— "What are you doing?"
 "What? I always have one before I get on the plane."
 "You know I don't like it when you smoke around me." You gently places the pack of cigarettes back in its respective spot, closing the glove compartment without a word. Jiyong accepts your gesture, though, knowing you absolutely hates cigarettes in your presence. That's one thing he's hardly grown used to since they first got together—he always has to be cautious on smoking now, biting into his tongue whenever he's in need of one and you are around. "Besides," you holds his hand in your lap, looks out the window at the early rising city passing by. "You don't taste good after you've been smoking."
 "Who said I was going to kiss you?"
You turns your head, watches your boyfriend as his eyes remain locked on the road. "That smirk on your face tells me we're going to make out in the airport parking lot before you have to leave."
His smirk breaks into a full smile, one of both a cunning and attractive demeanor. "What if we made out right now?"
 "Jiyong—"

He waits until the car is fully stopped at the front of the motionless intersection before leaning over, grabbing his girlfriend's face between two warm palms. He leads your headlong into an unforgiving and forbidden kiss, tongue toying with your objecting lips, which part only after a few seconds of soundless convincing. Jiyong smirks, tilts your head to deepen the tryst,yours hands clutching at his wrists—

A car horn blares from somewhere behind your car, Jiyong instinctively pulling away just in time to see the green light glaring down at him. With another smirk, he hits the accelerator. "Damn, baby, not when I'm driving." 
 "Don't even." You ignores his attempt to poke at you, eyes interlocking with the moving skyscrapers surrounding you. You loves being lost in the middle of the gorgeous city, Jiyong's hand against yours thigh and his fingertips toying with your nerves as they trace tiny unseen patterns against your skin. If only the end of your journey didn't mark your departure in the middle of an airport parking lot.
 "Damnit, are you kidding me?" Jiyong's voice is low and hidden beneath a sigh of disbelief as he hits the breaks and taps the steering wheel with a thumb. "Road construction. Son of a... don't they have a detour or something..." He glances over both shoulders, neck craning to see if there's any sign of a way around. Unfortunately, nothing. This is the only road leading to the airport and surrounding restaurants.

you're lined behind rows of stopped traffic, cars filling in behind you at a quick rate. Soon, you're stuck, and with no signs of going anywhere. Whether it be forward, or back. "Shit." Jiyong's hand drops to his lap, the other in yours lap.

He pulls at his phone, thumb moving violently against the flat screen for what seems like ages before he tosses it to the dashboard before him. 
 "Where's the nearest store? I could stop in and get us something..."
 "It's a block that way." He gestures behind them, "Don't bother. I wouldn't want you wandering in the middle of this traffic jam, anyway."
 "Why? It's not like anyone's moving."
Jiyong shoots you a glare that you can only smile at, squeezing his hand in your lap. He reaches forward, clicking on the radio with a clock reading 6:35. "Why the hell do some people drive around this early?"
 "They actually have jobs."
Jiyong eyeballs you with another side glance, sighing when you doesn't even look at him. He pulls your paired hands to his lips, softly kissing against the crevice between your thumb and forefinger, "Truth or dare?"
 "Not a chance in hell."
He smiles against your skin, lightly chuckling in the process— "Why not? I'll go easy, I promise. I won't make you run around without a shirt on, or anything."
 "No, but you'll make me give you a hand job in the middle of traffic." You pulls your hand away from his lips, places it discreetly in your own lap and looks away.
 "Are you saying that's a no-go, then?" His eyebrows lift, blinking innocently at his girlfriend when your eyes finally shift in his direction upon the sound of his not-so-discreet plea.
 "No, Jiyong, I'm not doing anything of the sort."
 "Fine. Truth or truth. You can go fir— what?! It's just to pass the time!" He barely sidesteps his girlfriend's glare, nearly burning through a first layer of skin upon impact. He watches his girlfriend scoff at his reasoning, your head turning and arms folding against your chest.
It takes a few pouts of silence for you to speak up, and Jiyong is almost positive your long pause means you're refusing to play—but you're quick to contradict his prediction, starting with,

"How many girls have you had in one go?"
 "Y-you mean, like..."
You nods her head, eyebrows lifting. "Hmhmm. How many girls have you had in one go?"
 "Oh, uh... e-erm, four. No! Three. Three, yeah. I, um... th-three. B-but I was drunk, and it was years ago. They were drunk, too."
 "How does that even work? Th-three girls on one g... guy, I just..." you shakes your head, shakes the thought away. "Your turn."
Jiyong chuckles, letting it fade into an embarrassed sigh. "Alright, I got one." He turns his body into a more comfortable position, shoulder rested against the seat's backrest. "Suppose I'd been cursed and transformed into an animal, and the only way for me to morph back into human form is to have sex with me. Now, here's the question: which animal would cause you the least amount of damage, both physical and psychological?"
Your's jaw unhinges in disgust almost immediately, shoulders slumped defensively and eyes locked on the man beside you as you turns to face him. "Why the hell would you even ask me something like that?"
 "Don't judge my question, just answer it. I'd make it up to you once I was human again, so come on."
You stutters with a thick throat, hesitating on the answer you know you'll be judged for in the end, anyway. You stutters one last time, looks down at your lap. "A ch-chimp."

Jiyong snickers, earning another icy glare from the girl beside him— "Alright, I'm sorry. Go."

"Same question."
His brow wrinkles, finger tapping on his chin as he watches your's curious expression. And with more than enough confidence, he tells you, "A sloth."
 "Oh, my god." You looks away, palm against your forehead as your eyes wash over the rows of cars before them. "Jiyong, that's horrible!"
 "First you judge my questions, and now my answers?!" He says with a chuckle, slapping his girlfriend's bent knee. "Just think about it. They're the calmest creatures in the world, so it wouldn't be hard to—"
 "Just... shut up." You swats the air with the back of her hand, hiding your face again with the other. "I'm not sure I can have sex with you anymore, knowing you'd fuck a sloth."
Jiyong smiles, head leant against the headrest whilst watching his girlfriend calm herself from your disgust. And in a voice, soft as if someone lurking just outside could hear, he whispers, "Is it true that you'd let me fuck you in the middle of this traffic jam?"
 "Not a chance."
 "But it'd be something for me to think about when I'm gone."
 "You had your goodbye-sex last night. Think about that." 
 "But it'll be something new." He scoffs to match the shaking of his girlfriend's head, palm instinctively landing against your thigh. His other hand reaches for your's, cupping it in his own and lifting it to his lips— "I'll be quick, I promise. And the windows are tinted in the back, so no one will—"
 "What if the traffic starts moving, Jiyong? What if someone happens to walk by the front of the car, and—"
 "I told you I'd be quick." His head lolls into the headrest next to him, eyes narrowing with a small bite of his lower lip. "So quick."
Your's eyes narrow as you bites down hard against that lump in your throat, begging of you to give in to the way he looks at you, pleading for a positive answer. "B-but what about..." your voice trails off uncomfortably, gaze shifting to your lap.
 "What about what?"
 "What if I don't f-finish by the time you..."
Jiyong takes another bite of his lip, the corners of his eyes pinching together as he weakly hides his smile. His body shifts into yours, head cocked towards the backseat. "You'll be quick, too. I promise. Come on." He pulls himself between the two front seats, letting his body melt back into the leather of the backseat as he assists his girlfriend against his lap. You straddles him, nervously glancing out the window behind Jiyong and into the reaction of the person parked behind them. Whoever it is, they notice absolutely nothing—or so you hopes.

You lets Jiyong kiss you, starting at the sensitive spot in your neck and working his way up into the angle of  your unhinging jaw. "Fuck," you whispers as he starts to nibble your skin lightly, hands wandering down the shape of your body and against your flexing thighs. "H-hurry up, you said you'd be quick."
 "Are you ready for me, then?" Jiyong asks with the raising of his brow, thumbing at your bare waist beneath the hem of your jeans. He doesn't wait for an answer, flicking the button and letting himself delve into your warmth with a struggling twist of his hand. You sighs above him, hair tickling his neck just a little as you leans into him upon the feel of his wandering forefinger. "You were planning this, weren't you?" He asks against the skin of her collarbone. "You're wet already."
 "F-fuck." You lets a shiver chafe her entire body into a numb state, barely able to pull away to release your entire bottom half from the pesky confines of your clothes. They're thrown into the front seat, your's thighs straddling Jiyong's once again and causing you to shiver a second time at the feel of his rough denim against the warmth between her legs. You're quick to fumble him free of his own jeans, causing him to tense almost instantly as you pumps a fist once, twice, against his hard length.

"Sh-shit, come here." Jiyong pulls against the flat plane of your spine to urge you forward, but you gives a low shake of her head, slips down his body, and into the leather of the seat next to him. Jiyong's breath comes shattered and deep as you takes him to the hilt between your lips, your cheeks hollowed just to reduce the amount of space against your tongue. He lifts a hand, fists her hair upon reflex, but not hard enough to restrict your movements. "Fuck, l-like that, baby."
 "Hmhmm." You groan is low and deep, sending a tensing sensation up into Jiyong's torso. Instinctively, he balls his fist even tighter into the head of dark hair before him, earning him a silent hiss of pain.
 "Sh... shit, shit, shit, don't go so fast. Come here." He doesn't give you a choice this time, tugging your body back into an upright position in his lap. He runs the shape of his cock up and down your's slicked folds, watching and smirking at the way she flutters her breath to match the discreet batting of her eyelids. You both tense with broken sighs as he slips into your warmth, letting your body engulf him completely to the hilt. He revels in just how good your walls feel around him, stilling shortly before taking your hips between two demanding palms, lifting you just a little as he bucks upward. "F...fuck, you're so tight. S-so goddamn..."

His words are swallowed quickly by your's hiss between gritted teeth as you feels him graze against your favorite spot. You rolls your body, letting your hips fall against his in slow, but rhythmic, motions. Her arms fall around Jiyong's neck, head shortly following. You nuzzles yourself against him, sighing against his skin and letting your lips attach to the hollow opening of his collarbone.
 "Sh-shit, baby." Jiyong's own breath finds your's ear, tongue darting between parted lips to gently wet your skin before taking your earlobe between his teeth. He keeps you moving against him, guiding your hips as you takes light control and lets their covered torsos graze together with fluid movements. "That feels s... so good."
He lets your soft moans lead him to your necessary and close destination, trapping your hips in a grasp so tight, you can't move freely—and with the violent bucking of his hips, he takes sole control.your's hands hold his round shoulders in her own tight grasp, breath erratic with lack of rhythm. "Fuck, Ji... Jiyong..."

For a second, their location fades from your minds and you're completely alone, back in their bed much like the occurrences of the night before. your's eyes close, lips biting together to hold back the shattered moans trapped behind your tongue. But after a few more hard thrusts into your own hips, Jiyong forces a squeal from you. "That's it, baby." He forces you into a kiss hidden behind his own lips, using it to distract you as he leans against you, shifting your's bodies until you're trapped between both your boyfriend, and the cold leather of his backseat. He remains between your's parted legs, again grasping your hips. He pushes against your thighs with his own, letting his body rock into yours with loose, fluent movements.

"F-fuck, I'm s... so c-close," you breathes along with his hard rhythm, head tossed back into the rough leather once you feels a familiar warmth drape you upon Jiyong's thumb pressing into your's clit. He circles quickly, rubs her even closer to the quick high he promised you—and with just a few more tight and erratic breaths, you lets yourself go completely. "F-fuck! Fuck, f..." your voice fades into a whimper as you feels that familiar invisible hand grasping at your throat to hold you in a silent scream. Your body pulses around Jiyong's, who never once lets up his rhythm.
 "G-good girl." He breathes, leaning in for a kiss and using both hands to hold you steadily beneath him. You threatens to fall away from his grasp as your body writhes in attempts to come down safely from that high. Jiyong doesn't let you though, upping his pace just in time to cause her to writhe some more—and you lets go a second time, fist balled tightly in the material of his shirt before you. "Shit, baby, sh-shit, shit, sh..." It takes no more than a few fluid movements of his hips against your own before he feels his own warmth engulf him, losing himself completely within his girlfriend. He releases himself between your parted legs, only slowing when he feels that familiar exhaustion hit him like a freight train. He collapses with a heavy exhale against your's chest—

The sound of a car horn close behind you causes him to jerk upward, peering through the darkened windows of his car. "Shit, traffic's m-moving."
 "So what?" You pulls against his shoulders, tugging him back down into your body— "They can wait for us. How quick do you think you can be, this time?"

.....

There are be a few chapters that published under "private"
So, if you want to read it, kindly follow me

Love,
valkyriev

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

132K 2.7K 77
Hyunmin one-shots cause why not Smut (top Hyunjin) Fluff Mpreg Little space Omegaverse Hybrid ⚠️ Writing≠IRL
327K 3.3K 20
𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐱 𝐛𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭. ©ᴘʏʀʀʜɪᴄᴛᴀᴇ
31.3K 280 7
Jujutsu Kaisen Satoru Gojo x Suguru Geto A random collection of second person smutty one-shots 🤍🖤
78.1K 1.1K 31
Big bang one-shot collection