G Dragon Scenarios

By valkyriev

GD smut one shot collection 🚨🚨18🚨🚨 More

Thai restaurant
Discipline
after school
I will get you later
The King's request
Traffic jam
Birthday present
Submission
Irony
Lingerie
More...
first time
Punishment
Its been a long time
The meeting room
I bought you something
The interruption
Can you help me?
Deep blue bath tub
Presentation-part2
Changing things up
Movie night
You dont need it
Oppa
The quickie in the bathroom
Celebration
Tattoes
Surprise
The CEO
Caught red handed
Awkward
the mistress

Presentation -part 1

2.8K 22 7
By valkyriev

There he was .. Kwon jiyong or his nickname is Gdragon or Gd, the hottest guy at your school .He was in the same class as you and everytime he passed by a girl she would immediately squeal or blush ... of course everyone except you . You thought he was handsome and all , but you just didn't really have anything to do with him , because you refused to end up like the other girls who all fell for his charming good looks . You tried your best not to pay any attention to him , but today you were going to his house right after class , because you two had a to give a presentation on 'sexual intercourse' , as you teacher liked to say , you just called it sex.You normally wouldn't mind or be embarrassed about doing this presentation,but since you were doing it with Gd you were nervous .

The bell rang and signaled the end of the long , last period . Everyone stormed out of the classroom ready for the weekend . You took your sweet time swinging your black backpack onto your shoulder and slowly stepped out of the empty classroom .

All of the sudden a strong arm wrapped around your neck " You didn't forget about today , did you ? "

" How could I " you chuckled and moved his arm away " Are we taking the bus to your house ? "

He let out a loud laugh and flexed his muscular arms . You looked at him confused and followed him to the school parking lot . You saw Gd walk over to a black , expensive-looking Lamborghini and he waved you over .

" We're taking this . " he opened the front car door on the passengers side for you .

" You have a car?" you were kind of surprised , but eventually jumped in
" Thanks for opening the door . "

" Yeah , my parents got it for me . Don't mention it . Are you hungry ? " he started the car engine and pulled out of the parking lot onto the road .

After a moment of silence , you replied " Yeah ... I'm starving . "

" Good ! " a grin tugged on both sides of his mouth " My mom cooked something for us , we only need to heat it up . "

You slowly waved a hand through your hair and caught his attention . His eyes immediately found your delicate hand that slowly found its way through your dark brown , thick and shiny hair . As soon as both of your gazes met he went back to concentrating on the road .he looked damn sexy in the black Lamborghini with his black sleeveless leather jacket with gold studs that partly covered his white wifebeater , his black ripped up skinny jeans and his black snapback

10 minutes later you arrived at his huge , mansion-like house and he casually parked the car , got out and opened the door on your side for you . You flashed him a smile , grabbed your backpack and got out of the car . After locking the car , both of you entered his house , kicked off your shoes , took off your jackets and made your way toward the kitchen for some food . He quickly heated up the food his mom had already prepared and it was also quickly devoured by you guys .

" It was really good ! Thanks for the meal ! " you bowed politely and he blushed a little , for some unknown reason .

" No need to act so formal . Let's go to my room and get this presentation over with"

He led you to his room and you both started to work on the presentation . You slowly started to sweat at the sight of the words ...Penis....Sex...Sperm... Somehow you were getting really hot and Gd really wasn't helping with his good looking self .

" This is really boring .. " he sighed and turned to you with a cute expression on his face after , at least , 20 minutes of staring at the computer screen .

" Hm I have an idea . You know that when you're experienced in something you can explain way better and the people will understand it better ... Do you know what I mean ? " he asked while staring into your eyes with a sly , but mysterious smile .

" What ? " you only looked into his eyes with confusion and batted your eyes at him innocently .

" In other words.. " he brought his face closer to yours and tilted your chin up lightly with his index finger . Both of your lips brushed against each other and he was staring into your hazel brown eyes with his lusty gaze . You blushed and tried to avoid his eyes .

Suddenly , he crashed his lips into yours and cut you off by wrapping you into a fiery and the best kiss you had ever experienced in your 17 years of age .

You were helpless and totally fell for him and his good looks , right at that moment .

He broke the kiss only to pick you up off the chair beside his and carry you to his king-sized bed.Gd slowly and lightly placed your back on the black and white covers and kissed you again .

This time , you kissed back , partially because you thought he was fucking hot and partially because you loved the idea of having sex with him . Only the idea of fucking him made your nether regions wet and your nipples hard .

You let out a squirm when his plump lips caressed your neck and left a hickey behind . He unbuttoned your blouse and it soon landed on the ground beside the bed , where your black shirt landed not long after .

He licked his lips while he eyed your sexy and curvy body which was now only being covered by your black and wine red bra and underwear .

" You're really pretty and I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time . " he mentioned while he kissed from your neck down to the valley between your breasts . You couldn't believe the hottest guy ever was saying this to you !

He carefully lifted you up and , unclasped your bra after fiddling with it a few times and threw it to the ground . His lips enveloped your left nipple and his tongue swirled around the sensitive bud . His index finger and his thumb rolled your right nipple between each other , so it wouldn't feel neglected . You let out a squirm and bit your bottom lip .

After playing and teasing your chest area , he kissed from there down to your panties . You blushed when he opened your legs and the words " Wet for me , huh ? " left his lips .

" Shut up" you hissed and asked " What about your parents?"

You were scared of getting caught and that would be really embarrassing .

" You can whine as loud as you want , they are not at home . " he winked at you and made you roll your eyes .

He slowly lowered his head in between your legs , after your panties left your body and met the floor , and licked along your slit .

You immediately threw your head back and moaned , earning a satisfied facial expression from him . His wet muscle slowly traced your sensitive skin , causing you to moan over and over again . He made you cum just by skillfully swirling around your sensitive bundle of nerves and entrance . He made you feel like you were in heaven .

Gd ripped off his shirt as if he was a best , knocked his hat off in the process and removed his pants and boxers that were restraining his needy member that sprung out and was standing at attention .

You saw him jump off the bed , grab a tiny packet , jump back on the bed and then rip the small packet open with his teeth . He rolled the condom onto his member with ease and his eyes met your right before he towered over you , positioned his member and then , finally, slammed into you gaining a moan from you .

First it was pain , because you hadn't had sex in a while , but shortly after it was only pleasure . Shit it felt so good . His hot member was rubbing against your walls . You threw your head from side to side and cried out his name and again while he grunted , pushing the both of you closer to the edge , with his thrusts .

You were close and so was he , you noticed because his thrusts became erratic and he started to growl and grunt more .

" I'm close ! " you whined .

" Me too and I can feel it , babe . " he smiled, before kissing you .

His tongue entered your mouth and dominated yours.Gd thrusted into you one last time with a groan and you came while he shot his hot seed into the condom

He collapsed beside you on the bed and pulled out of you . After tossing the condom into the trash , he hugged you tightly and pulled the covers over both of your two sweaty , satisfied and now relaxed bodies .

You were overly happy in his strong , protective arms which you were secretly longing to be in all along . He kissed you on the forehead before both of you dozed off into dreamland .

Two hours later,he woke up alone in his huge bed,missing your warmth
"(Y/N)?"

.....

There are be a few chapters that published under "private"
So, if you want to read it, kindly follow me

Love,
valkyriev

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1K 17
collection of various doil one-shots. ♡♡♡ ᴅᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢxᴛᴀᴇɪʟ ⟶ ɴᴄᴛ
663K 20.5K 200
♫ ‹ whatever you want, whatever you need › ♫ -♛ treasure headcannons, imagines, one-shots, drabbles and timestamps © 2021 - 2023 ALOHAJUN
8.9K 191 23
Miyeon × Minnie story collection. It can be one or twoshot. Mostly would be smut. Enjoy! - myeonwings ♡
108K 1.6K 24
VXBTS. As requested. contains: taegi, taekook, vhope, taejin, vmon, vmin Fluff light smut jealousy instagram/snapchat/texting AU's sometimes angst M...