Forbidden Literature

By AustenSnowWrites

-TO BE TAKEN DOWN- Allison Miller, a hard-working senior at Bulfort University, takes on the opportunity to a... More

Please Read
Author's Note
Forbidden Cast
| PART ONE |
1 | Harrington Writing Convention
2| Upperlevel Student
3| Orientation
4| First Impressions
5| Slippers and Poetry
6| Haze
8| Fever
9| Possibilities
10| Doctor Andrews
11| Forbidden Literature
12| Competition
13| Black Lace
14| Victor
15| Defending Allison
16| Impressive
17| Coffee
18| Rochester
19| Confrontations
20| Promotion
21| Cursed
22| Assistant
23| Signatures and Muffins
24| Unlucky Man
25| Favors
26| Family Man
27| Believe Me
28| Messages
29| Surrender
30| Invariably
| PART TWO |
31| Surprise
32| Renegades
33| Lake Ella
34| Demons
35| Date Night
36| Challenges
37| Responsibility
38| Conduct
39| Distances
40| Starved
41| Countdown
42| Graduation
43| Heartbeat
44| The One She Loves
45| Discoveries
46| Brother
47| Interview
48| Meet the Millers
Epilogue
Thanks Elisha
Forbidden Covers Part I
Forbidden Covers Part II
Forbidden Poetry

7| Vanilla

136K 5.4K 3.1K
By AustenSnowWrites

🍋WARNING🍋
Strong adult content ahead. Ye be warned.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After stumbling into the bedroom I realized that I was alone yet again. I briefly wondered where Sara was, but as I pulled out my phone I had a text from her explaining she was somewhere in the lobby talking to her parents now. It might take a while knowing how her mother loves to talk, so I figured I'd just call it a night.

Once I put my phone on the charger I peeled off Sara's dress and threw it to side freeing my body of its entrapment. I replaced it for my favorite cotton short-shorts and a white shirt feeling a hundred times better. I scrubbed off my makeup, threw my hair up in a messy bun and was prepared for sleep—only it didn't come once I hit the pillow.

Instead my mind was whirling around all the events today which was surprisingly a lot. Especially at the dinner. I cringed thinking about the feeling of Aaron's hands on me. Something about it just wasn't right.

I tossed and turned trying to battle for sleep but knew it wouldn't arrive anytime soon. Instead, I sat up, turned the light on, and reached for the leather journal in my backpack. Within seconds I was pouring out different sorts of poems onto the thin pages. Poems of regret, poems of sadness, poems of happiness, confidence, and determination. All of them flowed through me, into my pen, onto my page. After this morning with Dr. Andrews I really felt like he had provided me with enough advice to seriously improve my writing.

Dr. Andrews.

That man has my emotions on the biggest ride of their lives so far. I couldn't lie and say I didn't know what I was doing back there on the dancefloor or why. I knew I was deeply attracted to him, not that it would go anywhere. But one thing I learned after my high school graduation party is that my self-control goes out the window when I have anything to drink. I never cared much for the taste, but if I was honest it was the effects it had on me that really made me avoid it.

I tried to steer it back to the task at hand and focus on my work. I wasn't completely sober now, but I was well enough to write.

As usual when writing I get so engulfed my surroundings get tuned out and time seizes to exist. I was writing for such a long I almost didn't hear my phone go off. I looked at the caller ID recognizing the number. I pressed the 'SEND' button and placed it up against my ear to answer.

"Sara?"

"Hey," came her chipper voice. "Are you asleep right now?"

"If I was asleep I wouldn't have answered."

Her laughter rang through the receiver. "Right! Right. Anyways," she cleared her throat, "guess what? I was in the lobby after talking to my parents when I ran into Aaron again. He was looking for you."

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. The memory of his hot breath on my neck returned and I shivered, not in a good way.

"Oh yeah?" was all I could say.

"Mmhmm. Apparently you ran off."

I paused trying to gather what to say. "I, uh, got really tired. I was going to tell him but I guess it slipped my mind. I had a lot to drink you know."

Well it wasn't exactly a lie.

"Yeah, that's what I told him," she let out a long sigh. "Anyway, I'm going to hang out over here at his room with a few other people. We are playing poker soon and I know how much you love it so you should join!"

I thought about it for a second but quickly shot it down. "I would but I'm seriously tired."

"Oh come on!" she moaned. "It's our senior year! We need to live a little. Not many can say that they got into this convention and even fewer can say that they can stayed up playing poker in a fancy hotel. We'll even put a little literature theme in it to make it more exciting and appropriate for you."

"How the hell are you going to accomplish that?"

"We'll find a way," I highly doubted it but she continued before I could protest. "Please just come. It's floor nine room 917!"

I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose. "And if I refuse?"

"Just get your ass over here Allison Miller!" she barked then hung up.

I stared at the blank phone for a long time before dragging myself from the bed. It's not like I'll be getting any sleep any time soon. But going to face the guy I ran away from sounded like the equivalent of getting shampoo in your eyes. Even worse than that though is refusing Sara, so I set aside my journal and went to work. I didn't want to look too presentable but I at least put on a bra and wiped off any remaining smudges of makeup.

After sliding on some slippers I made my way to the elevator pressing the 'up' arrow. I really felt sick thinking about seeing Aaron again for some reason. I really shouldn't have done that on the dance floor. I could blame the alcohol all I wanted but I knew that I made those decisions myself. I am responsible, not the liquor. And clearly I wasn't that drunk if I feel fine now. Maybe more like an intense buzz that played with my mind? I didn't want to think that it unleashed my inner emotions as well. Especially for my professor.

I sighed when the elevator door made a ding noise and slid open. Once inside I pressed the nine button only to realize the number eight was already lit up.

Puzzled I turned around to see a figure in the corner pinching the bridge of his nose, his eyes closed, looking like the epitome of discomfort. I suddenly felt a sense of déjà vu.

It was Dr. Andrews.

I stepped back letting the door shut sealing us once again alone in the elevator. Seriously there are three other elevators why is he in this one every time?

A part of me was hoping he wouldn't notice me slinking in the corner while another greater part was hoping he would. The feeling I had from earlier when watching him from the dancefloor came rushing back almost all at once. Perhaps I was still buzzed after all. What the hell did I drink anyway?

While I mulled over that the professor remained silent leaning against the wall. I don't know why but I felt like I had to tiptoe around him like I would if Dad was sleeping in his office. It was as if any move would set him off, although I'm not quite sure what his 'off' would be. Still, I remained silent leaning against the wall trying not to disturb him.

A little fatigued from all that dancing I gave a quiet yawn and stretch when I leaned too far back against the elevator and my feet slid out from under me. Damn these slippers and their lack of grip. My little tumble and catch didn't go unnoticed by my elevator companion and suddenly his bloodshot eyes snapped up to meet mine.

Well there goes my cover.

I thought he was going to say something, maybe comment on my clumsiness, when instead his deep brown eyes ever so slowly started to scan my body like they did earlier. They traveled up and down making sure not to miss anything before stopping at my very exposed legs. I forgot I was still wearing my short-shorts. Something I usually wear only to bed because of how much skin it shows.

My mind was beating itself up over wearing them to Aaron's when I heard a low groan.

"Damnit Miller, are you trying to kill me tonight?"

My body stiffened. Surely I didn't hear him right.

"I, uh . . . I'm not sure what you mean," I bit my lower lip.

"Oh but you do," his voice grew lower, extra husky making me swallow hard. "You know, surely you know since you're an upper-level student, that when you sway your hips like you did earlier tonight it's enough to make any man forget his morals. Or when you bite your lip as you look at me from a distance that you are playing with fire. And when you parade around in something like that looking so delicious," he began turning to face me with something in his eyes, something like . . . hunger, "it makes it very, very difficult for me not to just take you right here and now."

My heart started speeding up tenfold. Surely I'm asleep right now. There's no way this is happening to me. I've never been told that I was delicious. Hell I've never even been told that I was hot. So surely at some point in the room I fell asleep and ended up in this dream . . . right?

With a loud sigh he leaned his head back against the elevator closing his eyes. "I shouldn't be saying these things to you, but you've pushed me so far past my limit tonight I can't stop. Hell, you've pushed me past the limit since I first laid eyes on you. You're practically a sin, walking around messing up my mind all the time. It drives me insane."

I don't know why that made my heart speed up in joy. It was highly inappropriate. Not like it mattered at this point.

"And when his hands are on you," he balled his hand into a tight fist and pressed it against his forehead. "Christ, I almost lost my job."

I still didn't know what to say. It's almost as if he's talking to himself more than me. I wondered just how much he drank earlier.

"I should stop. I really should," he opened his eyes to look at the elevator slowly making its way up.

We were almost to his floor when I realized I wasn't ready for him to leave. And when the door notified us that we had arrived my heart dropped in my stomach. As I watched Jasper push off the wall to head out I panicked and I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"What if I don't want you to stop?"

He froze midstep, half his body inside the elevator and half out. Slowly he turned to look at me, his face did nothing to hide his surprised expression. "What did you say?"

I bit my lower lip trying to find the boldness I had earlier. Perhaps I was treading on thin ice, but I knew what I wanted and I wasn't going to deprive myself any longer. Besides he made it very clear that he wanted me just as much. So why am I fighting this? Sure it was wrong and goes against all my morals, but it's not like this would happen again. For far too long I've watched opportunities go by and for far too long I've let them.

Therefore, tonight, regardless of the consequences, I'm going to feed into my desires.

"I said," I took a step closer mustering up as much confidence as I could, "what if I don't want you to stop?"

He looked like he was going to explode right then and there. I had definitely struck a chord.

"You," he stuck his arm out to push the door back as it tried to close, "what are you asking me for?"

"You're a smart man, Dr. Andrews," I was now directly in front of him, so much so that he had to crane his neck downwards to look at me. "Figure it out."

Like a violin string being wound too tight, he snapped.

A second later I was pinned against the elevator walls trapped by Dr. Andrews arms on either side. This was so wrong, and yet when he leaned in closer to my face, his mouth inches from mine, I didn't push him away. My heart thrummed in my chest for all sorts of reasons. Shock, confusion, but most importantly excitement. Behind us the door started to finally close.

"Last chance to back out Ms. Miller," he lowered his face to the crook of my neck, his nose skimming it up and down slowly, breathing me in. With every word he said his hot breath grazed my skin. Unlike Aaron, I shivered with delight. "Because once I start, I won't hold back."

Wrong wrong wrong a small part of my mind kept telling me, and yet my body felt electricity course through it with each touch. And I wanted more. Lots more.

I tilted my head in a way that my lips were level to his ear. "Didn't you hear me before? I don't want you to stop."

"As you wish," he growled.

In an instant my professor turned to slam the emergency stop button with his fist making it come to a halt right before the ninth floor. As soon as I regained my footing from the sudden shift his hot mouth crashed against mine, our professional relationship completely lost.

But I didn't care.

I have been kissed many times before, but none have ever made me feel it all the way down to the tips of my toes making them curl up in pleasure. The taste of his lips were so sweet albeit a little spicy from the liquor. And although we've barely just begun, my heart felt like it was going to pounds its way out of my chest.

I craved more.

His rough hands traveled down my body to my backside giving it a firm squeeze before lifting me up against the wall. Immediately I wrapped my legs around his waist, my heated core rubbing against his already hardened member.

He let out a strained moan as he deepened the kiss, tasting and sucking my lips fervently. I angled my mouth to get better access when I felt his tongue begging for entrance. Without hesitation I gladly accepted.

All too soon his mouth detached from mine to travel down my neck, biting, sucking, and licking while his free hand roamed my body as if in its own adventure. It traveled down over my chest before pausing to cup my aching breast. My breath hitched as his thumb rubbed the area over my perked nipple in tantalizing, slow circles, until suddenly he slipped under my shirt getting a proper feel. I mewled at the sensation of his hot hand as it worked up under my bra to grope both breasts giving them equal attention. My body acted on its own, pressing my chest into his hand to further the pleasure, until he released me to grab them hem of my shirt and pull it over my head in one swift movement. He leaned back slightly to take in the view, his eyes filled with hunger.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," his hand went behind my bra, "but we need to do something about this."

With a quick flick it was immediately off releasing my now perky mounds. I felt slightly embarrassed being so exposed but the heat of the moment drowned out my insecurities. He wasted no time, his mouth immediately captured my left breast while playing with its twin making my core heat up even more. I could feel myself growing wetter almost immediately at his ministrations.

His tongue licked over the bud slowly until he took its entirety in his mouth giving it a nice suck. Every suck made me whimper but he didn't dare pull away, and I wouldn't let him.

As he detached to go to the other side I arched my back giving him better access. He watched my response with lust filled eyes as he gave my nipple a soft lap then blew his cold breath on it making the bud even harder. I ran my fingers through his unruly hair moaning for more, to which he gladly provided. After giving a few more sucks and nips he pulled back to say, "Christ you're making me so fucking hard when you make those noises."

I gave him my best smoldering smile. "Would you like me to help you with that?"

I wasn't use to dirty talk, but it seemed to work because he let out a growl before smashing his lips to mine giving a light nip. "Not yet. It's all about you right now."

Before I could question his motives, his hand slid down from my breasts to cup my heated core firmly. Even if it was outside clothing it still made me throw my head back gasping. I have never been felt this way before, but dear Lord it felt so good. I'm not sure I will be able to go back from this after tonight.

The professor started gently rubbing his hand back and forth, my hips moved along with his every move. The added wetness made it even more sensual as it gained friction. I started really pressing in his palm, my breathing speeding up.

"Unng . . . more," I whined.

I didn't have to ask twice. In one quick motion he stripped off my shorts and shoved his hand down in my underwear.

I gasped loudly.

The skin on skin contact made me want to practically scream with delight. My fantasies could never top this moment, ever. But I knew what will now be featured in them.

His hand began to rock my core again stroking between my wet folds. He started to pick up speed when he groaned out, "You're so fucking wet. Christ I love how responsive you are. Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

I couldn't answer I was panting so hard. His hand was really working beneath me making my wetness expand. The only sound in the elevator was my panting and the slippery noise his hand makes while pumping me. I put my hand on his shoulder trying to brace myself but it slid to his hard chest. It was more defined than I originally thought. He was just full of surprises tonight.

I began to tear off his shirt when he stopped my hand. "If you do that I will have to let go of you and I'm not nowhere near done with you," he growled.

"But you get to see all of me. I want to see you, too," I pouted feeling slightly disappointed and slightly turned on.

The pleading in my voice must have made him stop to reconsider. After a few moments he released his hand to quickly tear off his shirt and throw it elsewhere. Now I had the perfect view of his body that I craved so much.

Hiding underneath all those suits was a chest perfect for viewing. Not too toned, but just right to me. Just looking at him made me more aroused, if that was even possible. I licked my lips hungrily thinking of all the things I wanted to do with him when he came colliding into my mouth again more urgently, our hands in each other's hair. I allowed his tongue in more quickly this time tasting the spicy liquor lingering in his mouth.

That's when a small but important thought occurred to me: maybe he was drunk, and maybe this is a mistake, but right now all that matters is him touching me in every inappropriate way possible.

It was as if he read my thoughts because suddenly his mouth traveled down my body until he was on his knees.

Holy mother of all that's good I have decided that I am never going to come back from this.

Slowly, his tongue grazed the lining of my underwear when he looked up at me asking once more before he continued. I gave a slight nod and without hesitation the underwear was off leaving me in nothing but slippers, which granted was pretty embarrassing.

But before I could think too much about it he nudged my legs wider and his mouth started planting kisses on my inner thighs inching closer and closer to the sweet spot. I couldn't hold back my moans any more, they came free from my mouth each time he got closer.

I knew without a doubt that I wanted this, I needed this. I don't care if he's drunk, it's been too long since I've felt this sort of fire. I'll worry about the consequences tomorrow, I decided.

Dr. Andrews looked up at me as he licked inside my thighs, so close. "Tell me you want it, Allison," I could feel his hot breath against my saturated core.

"P-please. . . " I didn't even recognize my own voice when I moaned against the sensation. "Dr. Andrews, pleas—"

Suddenly he grabbed the back of my neck forcing me to look down at him.

"No. Not Dr. Andrews. You will not call me that here," he demanded before slowly releasing me. Gently, his lips traveled along my skin back down further and further. "You will call me Jasper. You will be a good girl to remember that because I want you to scream it over and over again," my heart sped up as he placed my limp legs over his shoulders.

"Because Allison," he looked directly at me, a breath away from my dripping core, and said, "tonight, I'm going to fuck you with my mouth."

And that's when the sound of a bell going off made us jump.

"What the—?" Jasper looked to where it was coming from near the buttons on the elevator.

It beeped another three times before a deep voice was heard. "Hi there, this is George from security. I just got an alert that you pressed the emergency stop button. Is everything okay?"

"Uh . . . yeah," Jasper turned his glossy eyes up towards me from between my legs. "Everything is fine in here."

"We just, uh . . . or I just accidentally pressed the button earlier," I took the blame feeling the heat of the moment came to a standstill. Because of that I slowly started to pull my underwear back up.

"Okay, just checking on everything! I was walking towards that way when I received the alert so I was just making sure. Do you know how to reset the elevator?" George asked.

"Yeah. I got it. Sorry for the inconvenience."

"No problem! Have a lovely rest of the night and be more careful next time."

"Will do," my reply came out a little shakingly.

After the speaker clicked off I looked back down at Jasper who was now lazily putting his shirt back on. A part of me felt saddened not because of what happened, but because it had to end. Our little affair in the elevator had officially come to a close.

While I put the rest of my clothes back on Jasper released the emergency stop allowing the elevator run back to normal. He watched the numbers climb with some unknown intent before it stopped at level nine, my stop.

When I didn't move he turned around to look at me. "Is this your floor?"

"Not really," I straightened my shirt. "But I'm meeting somebody here."

"I see," his eyes roamed over my figure and for a moment I could feel the same heat return until I heard him sigh and say, "Well, goodnight Ms. Miller. I will see you in the lecture tomorrow."

I don't know why I felt my heart drop a little bit at those words. Even as I walked past him my chest felt heavier and heavier. Once outside the elevator I turned to look at him one last time. He looked even more disarray than when I first saw him on the elevator, but knowing the reason why made me blush.

I held up my hand as the doors started sliding shut. "Goodnight . . . Jasper."

Before the door slid shut completely I saw him stiffen slightly, but didn't correct me. I stood there a moment longer looking at the numbers drop as it took Jasper back to his floor feeling all sorts of different things emotionally and physically.

I wasn't sure what to make of what happened, but all I know was that Sara was wrong.

Jasper was definitely not the vanilla type.

____________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

DAMNIT GEORGE!

Always saving the day at the wrong time!

+Questions: *cough* So . . . how's the weather? Did you talk to your mom today? And also what did you think about Jasper going to town on Allison? Was it a drunken mistake or was it more?

+Fun Fact: This chapter is the first sexual explicit scene I have EVER wrote before. Like, ever. I sat down to write it and was blushing the whole time but my friend was like

As always if you are enjoying the book so far please consider leaving a vote/comment letting me know!

Sincerely,

Snow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 140K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
622K 64.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
206K 14.7K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...