Soulmate • l.h.

Oleh flawlesslyodd

Everything is black and white before you meet them. Once you find them everything is colorful and bright. Lebih Banyak

Author Note: Please Read
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ending

Chapter 3

4.6K 65 0
Oleh flawlesslyodd

I was woken up to the sound of a low singing voice from the back of my head.

I knew it was him without having to think about it.

I smiled and blinked as my eyes opened slowly then got out of bed to get ready for school.

My heart skipped a couple beats as his voice flooded through my mind.

I sighed happily then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and the door opened to reveal my mom.

"Lexi?" she questioned.

"Hey mom, what's up"

"Just wanted to tell you to get up and that breakfast was ready" she said and sat on the foot of my bed.

"Well, I'm up. He woke me up again." I smiled

"Your soulmate? Is he singing again?" she questioned.

"Yea, he has a wonderful voice." I told her and my smile grew wider.

"I can't wait to hear it in person," She winked, "well, get dressed. As I said breakfast is ready when you come down"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

681K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
84.3K 5.8K 32
"Hey there Delilah." "Yes Nick. That just happens to be my name." "What's it like in New York city-" "I don't know what's in like in New York city." ...