The Joker's New Toy { Wattys...

Bởi Beautiful_slut

What happens when The Joker kidnaps Jim Gordon's daughter as part of his new evil plan? (sadly there is no Ha... Xem Thêm

Kidnapped?!
BATHED BY THE DEVIL
Authers Note!!!
A Big Mistake Was Made
Teaching Submission
Getting Let Off The Leash
Can We Go Out And Play?
Play Time At The Mall
Spoiled Fun
Flying Rodents And Psychological Torment
Emma Napier
Young Love
It Only Takes One Bad Day
Hair Trigger Between Sanity and Madness
His Own Worst Enemy
Misery Does Love Companionship
Third Murders A Charm
Braking His Bunny
Celebrating Insanity
Found Memories
The Joker's Disciples
Rat In The House
His Little Harlequin
Her Clown Lover
Unpleasant Surprise
One Big Happy Family
Day At The Museum
A Deal Gone Wrong
Stacy's Discovery
Coming Down
Abandoned?
Home Sweet Home
Authors Note
GREAT NEWS
Surprise?

In The Clutches Of A Schizoid

14.2K 198 83
Bởi Beautiful_slut

"You really know how to push my buttons, don't ya little bunny?" The Joker growled in his 'Mr. Hyde' voice and Stacey was already anticipating another painful 'lesson.' She instinctively backed away from him on the bed as he swiftly advanced on her. He grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them to her sides. He leaned into her face and his dark eyes bore into her timid blue ones.

Stacey felt another burst of energy flowing through her soul. "Push your buttons?" She scoffed defensively. "I was trying to be compassionate! I meant no harm!" Stacey was still inwardly scared to death of him, but part of her was fed up. "I mean Jesus Christ. There isn't a day that goes by where I'm not on the verge of having a mental breakdown! I never know if you're gonna kiss me or whip the hell out of me! Give me a break will ya? I'll clean the whole damn mansion if you want me too!" She yelled in his face.

"I'll lick your cock! I'll do anything you want, just stop trying to give me a heart attack! I mean Christ you're clearly a Genius. I've seen what you can do. So why are you so fucking crazy?!" Stacey's sudden ramblings were that of a prisoner who had been locked away for months, desperately holding onto any last shred of sanity.

Stacey didn't have time to react as a palm connected with her left cheek. The Joker slapped her across the face hard, and it caught her off guard. He had never struck her in the face before. With a low growl, he shoved her on her back and climbed on top of her. Stacey looked up at him like a deer caught in the headlights as his strong hands gripped her throat and he began choking her. She kicked and flailed but his strength was overwhelming, and she felt the life slowly being sucked out of her. She panicked. This was it. He was finally going to kill her.

His eyes glared wildly down on her, and Stacey was more frightened of him now than she had ever been before. She had never seen his eyes so livid before, and it appeared as though he was possessed. She tried to speak, but only gargles came out and tears began trickling down her cheeks as she begged him with her eyes to release his grip.

The demonic look in his eyes ceased instantly, and for a moment Stacey almost swore that she saw a glimpse of humanity in his dark pupils. He immediately released his grip, and Stacey rolled over on her side, coughing and holding her neck. The mental breakdown that she had been avoiding for so many days came bursting out, and she couldn't stop the tears that flooded out of her eyes.

Still holding her neck, she buried her face into the bed comforter and sobbed hysterically. He was this close to murdering her, and she just couldn't take it anymore. The mind games were becoming too much. He already had her whipped into submission and she felt so utterly hopeless. He had her life and her future in his hands.

She could almost scream as he sat on the bed next to her and jerked her into his arms. He forced her to bury her head into his shirt and he began gently stroking her hair. "Sh, sh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He whispered in a gentle voice. He pulled her away from him for a moment and examined her cheek. He gently trailed his fingers along the red mark his hand had left after slapping her. He very tenderly kissed her cheek causing her to shiver. "I'm sorry," he cooed again.

He gently ran his fingers over the bruises he left on her neck. He brought his lips down to her neck bruises and very gently kissed them as well. "Oh little bunny. Daddy's sorry. Shouldn't be slapping little girls in the face or choking them should we? Nooo," He whispered soothingly.

A befuddled expression crossed Stacey's face. She had to hold herself back from kicking him in the nose for being such a crackpot. She was this close to ripping her hair out in frustration. He was so damned confusing. She was still sniffling as the Joker gently pushed her back down on her back. He lied down next to her, and draped an arm around her. He continued to lovingly kiss her neck and her face.

He was behaving the most gentle now than he had ever behaved with her before. Within a manner of seconds he had shown her the darkest she had ever seen him and also the most gentle. He really was a schizoid. He continued to kiss her all over her face, neck and chest. He felt her little body shaking beneath him. Then the Joker said something Stacey thought she would never hear him say. "Don't cry little bunny," He purred.

He kissed the tears off of her face, and ran his hands very gently over the bruises on her neck. "Poor little baby. I'm so sorry. But little girls shouldn't curse at their daddies now should they?" He whispered in her ear before planting little butterfly kisses over her earlobe. "Should they?" He asked again, a very gentle warning in his voice.

"No," Stacey responded quietly, trying to hide the annoyance in her voice. She knew this game all too well by now. Just comply with the crazy creepy schizoid clown so she could avoid any further beatings.

"We aren't going to curse anymore now are we?" He cooed.

"No," Stacey responded again flatly.

"Good," Said the Joker. "Or I may have to wash your mouth out with soup," he whispered very softly. Stacey felt that threat was the least of her worries. He ran has hand down her side and down her smooth leg. He tenderly kissed her on the lips, then slid his hand underneath her skirt and slowly lifted it up. He slipped a finger under the waistband of her panties and trailed it back and fourth for a moment, as he forced his tongue into her mouth. Then he slowly slid her panties down to her knees and brought his hand back up to her exposed pussy.

He very lightly tickled her pussy for a moment, then twirled his finger around her pubic hair and gently tugged at it. "Oh little bunny, it's gotten longer hasn't it? Little girls don't have pubic hair do they?" he whispered in her ear. Stacey gulped and winced as he tugged at her pubes. "Do they?" He asked again with another gentle warning in his voice.

"No," Stacey responded, not liking where this was going.

"No, no, no. Little girls are all bare down there. All sweet and fresh," The Joker murmured. "Daddy J is just gonna have to get rid of this." He slowly tugged her panties all the way down her legs and then pulled them completely off. He pressed his nose against them and took a whiff as if he were sniffing a bouquet of roses. Stacey stifled a scowl at the sight of the perverted clown smelling her panties.

He tossed them aside and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her breasts. He licked at them and hiked her skirt up higher. "Don't move little bunny. Daddy will be right back," he cooed. He left her there for a moment, bare from the waist down and shivering, her breasts also exposed. She wiped the remaining tears off of her face and she heard him running the sink in the bathroom.

He returned swiftly with a cup of water, a razor and some shaving cream. The look on his face was almost benevolent, but Stacey backed away in fear at the sight of the razor. It was just a razor, but Stacey didn't want him to come anywhere near her with any sort of blade, especially 'down there.' But as usual, she wasn't going to have any say in the matter.

The Joker set the water and items down on the floor for a moment then he grabbed both of her legs and pulled her back towards him. "Ah, ah, ah, where do you think you're going?" He pushed her legs apart and held them in place.

"Please be gentle," Stacey pleaded.

"I will if you hold still and keep your hands to yourself," The Joker snapped. Stacey's legs were shaking heavily, and the Joker could feel them vibrating in his hands. "Relax little bunny," he cooed. He rubbed his hands down her inner thighs. "Relax," He ordered again in a more firm tone of voice.

He took the bottle of shaving cream and shook it, then sprayed some in his hand. He very lightly painted her vagina with it, tenderly covering every inch that had hair. He wet the razor and Stacey bit her finger, trying with all her might not to make any sudden moves. She didn't like the thought of even a tiny knick in that area. She flinched a little as she felt the razor touch her skin. "Don't move baby doll," The Joker ordered gently.

He very tenderly brought the razor down over her pussy, as lightly as possible, shaving every inch of hair he could find. Stacey bit down on her finger so hard she nearly drew blood. When he was done, he took a towel and lovingly wiped the remaining shaving cream off of her pussy. When he removed the towel, Stacey's vagina felt naked and clean. The Joker leaned over and kissed her now bare pussy. "There, all clean and kissable," he chuckled.

He yanked her to her feet and pulled her into a firm embrace. His hold almost felt loving. He pulled her top off and then pushed her skirt down, letting it fall to the floor at her feet. He still held her in his tight embrace and Stacey felt the soft fabric of his clothing pressing against her naked skin. He pulled his trench coat around her vulnerable form and Stacey felt the warmth of his body heat being trapped beneath his coat.

Stacey's heart was still beating a mile a minute. After weeks of being tormented by him she had grown stronger. She was used to his 'games' by now yet she still couldn't figure him out. It was like walking on eggshells and she never knew which Joker she would get. It reminded her of that Lord of the Rings character. She never knew when she was going to see Smeagol or Gollum.

"I think my little girl could use a nice relaxing bubble bath," The Joker breathed in her ear. He pulled her away from him for a moment. He tilted her chin and forced her to look up into his eyes. She shivered in his gaze, a miserable frown tinted on her face. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying, and her nose was pink as well. Her entire face was flushed with desolation.

A thought crossed the Joker's mind. A distant memory that was buried deep within his demented brain.

"My Darling little wife has been cleaning all day hasn't she? For that she deserves a bubble bath," Jack looked down on his young wife one evening after a long day of job hunting. He held Emma in a tight embrace and she returned his hug lovingly. When he had walked though the door, he couldn't stop himself from tearing her clothes off and kissing her all over, so now she stood naked in his arms.

Emma looked up at him and blushed with a smile of complete adoration. "Well I think I certainly do deserve a bubble bath. Unlike you, I wasn't out partying on the town all day!" She giggled, teasing him.

Jack raised an eyebrow. "Partying! Why you little brat!" Jack scolded, still smiling.

"Ooooh is Daddy angry? Is daddy gonna spank me?" Emma teased him, giggling softly to herself. She loved provoking him and Jack knew this. He slapped her naked bottom and she winced.

"Don't tempt me little girl," Jack said in a deep voice.

"Ouch! What did ya do that for?" Emma tried to act upset as she rubbed her bottom.

"Oh please. I know how much you love it," Jack chuckled.

He ran her a bubble bath and tested the water to make sure it wasn't too hot for her. Emma giggled as he gently picked her up and placed her in the tub. He ran the sponge gently over her breasts and she moaned in pleasure, smiling in pure ecstasy. He gently motioned for her to sit up and he began scrubbing her back. "Oh Jack, that feels wonderful," Emma purred.

"I'm glad my little girl is enjoying her bubble bath," Jack spoke soothingly. "Does my little bunny want me to go lower?" Emma bit her lip and nodded slowly. Jack trailed the soft sponge over her chest and then down her stomach. He rubbed it in circles and another moan escaped Emma's lips as he brought the sponge underneath the water.

When he found her most sacred spot, Emma tilted her head back, panting and groaning with pure delight. "Ah, Jack, Jack don't stop!"

"Is my little girl enjoying her bubble bath?" The Joker asked Stacey as he washed her in the bubbly water. Stacey sniffled, emotionally exhausted. All she wanted to do now was take a nap and give her body a rest. She just wanted to go to sleep without fearing for her life. Just one night of pure rest would be wonderful right now. She couldn't even respond to his question. She stared blankly in front of her, lifeless. "Does my little bunny want me to go lower?"

Stacey didn't respond. She still continued to stare into space, face now devoid of any emotion. The Joker trailed the sponge over her chest then brought it underneath the water. When he found her pussy he began rubbing it in circles. "See? Feels better with no hair there to get in the way doesn't it?" The Joker asked her.

Stacey winced as he scrubbed her vagina hard. No signs of pleasure were visible on her face. The Joker growled and decided to ask that question again, more firmly. "I said...It feels better with no hair down there," He leaned in closer to where his lips were inches away from her ear. "Doesn't it?"

"Yes, yes," Stacey responded quickly in a ragged voice, nodding her head frantically.

When the Joker was finished, he pulled the fatigued Stacey out of the tub, and tenderly dried her off. He wrapped the towel around her small frame and picked her up. He cradled her in his arms and leaned his head over then very lightly pecked her on the forehead. He carried her back into the bedroom and sprawled her out on the bed. He pulled her towel off and looked down at her affectionately. "Well aren't you a pretty little thing?" He murmured to himself.

Stacey's face still held a lifeless expression, and her eyes were still bloodshot. The Joker piled a couple of pillows on top of each other in the middle of the bed then he yanked on Stacey's arm, pulling her back into an upright position. "I wanna see that a-dor-a-ble little tush," The Joker said adoringly. He picked her up and placed her over the pillows so that her bottom was high in the air.

Stacey grimaced as the Joker gave her bottom a gentle slap. He removed his jacket and his top then he crawled on top of her from behind. He gently kissed the nape of her neck, causing goose bumps to develop on her arms. He trailed his hands down the smooth skin of her back then he planted soft kisses all the way down her spine. When he got to the small of her back she jolted at the slight tickling sensation that his lips had caused.

He brought his lips to her bottom and kissed both of her cheeks. Then he went lower and kissed her thighs. Stacey gasped as he brought his lips to her shaven vagina, and slid his tongue into her entrance. He very tenderly kissed her bare pussy, and his tongue darted in and out of her tight little hole. Stacey was very much not in the mood for this right now. His touch would have felt good otherwise, but she was so emotionally distressed after what had happened she couldn't allow herself to enjoy it.

She closed her eyes and waited for him to finish. After he had lathered up her pussy nicely with his tongue, she heard him unzip his pants from behind. She braced herself because she knew what was coming next. He slid his penis inside of her, very slowly and very gently. When it was all the way inside her tight entrance, he crawled back on top of her and began to very tenderly pound her at a steady pace. It was the gentlest intercourse she had ever felt with him so far, and it almost felt like he was trying to make love to her rather than callously screw her. But her mind was so far gone that she was in another world at the moment.

The Joker grunted and groaned as his hips slapped against her bottom. "You're extremely tight right now baby doll," He panted. Stacey moaned, but it was partially because she was so tight and his large girth was becoming painful. The Joker held her down tightly against the bed by the small of her back and he slapped her bottom as he pounded her, sweat dripping off of his forehead.

He abruptly pulled out and rolled her over on her back. "I wanna see your pretty little face as I cum baby doll," He breathed. He spread her legs and entered her again, forcing her to wrap them around his hips. He gently stroked her cheek and Stacey's eyes were closed, her face scrunched into a look of displeasure. The Joker didn't like that. "Look at me," He ordered softly. Stacey's eyes immediately darted open because she didn't want to upset him. She glared up at him and still had a lifeless expression displayed across her face.

Another distant thought crossed the Joker's squirming mind.

Jack was over Emma, pounding her on their bed. Emma peered up at him lovingly. Jack held a masterful presence as he hammered into her with a masculine force. Jack admired Emma's beautiful flushed face, and her lips arched into a smile of pure heavenly pleasure. "Oh Jack, Jack!" Emma spoke in a hoarse whisper as she was coming close to climaxing.

Stacey winced as the Joker began pounding into her harder and faster. She couldn't hide the discomfort in her expressions. "What's wrong little bunny? Why so frigid?" The Joker growled. "Aren't you enjoying this as much as I am, hmmm?"

Stacey nodded, but she obviously wasn't enjoying this at all. Not even an hour had passed since he nearly choked her to death. The Joker growled and tugged at her hair as he climaxed inside of her. He collapsed on top of her and Stacey yelped.

When the Joker caught his breath, he whispered in her ear huskily. "I don't like you pulling away from me, and acting frigid darling. It's been a while since you've moved in here. What's it gonna take to get you to warm up to me hmm?" Stacey winced as he tugged at her hair. "We're going to have to do something about that aren't we? Hmm, What to do, what do to? Gotta get the little bunny to warm up to her daddy and be genuinely happy to please him. Yes, there must be a way. Can't have a frigid little bunny, oh no, no, no, no." The Joker sighed.

Stacey inwardly shivered. She didn't like the tone of his voice. She could sense that his darker side was back.

*

Jim Gordon almost looked as though he had aged twenty years as he pulled up to the old Motel 7 on the east side of Gotham. His body was ragged from worrying so much. He hadn't slept well in days. He exited the vehicle with one of his officers, and shuddered at the site of the seedy old motel. Batman had told him to meet him there. They were going to ask the owner and the workers of the hotel if they had remembered anything about the murder that occurred there eight years ago, and if they had any information.

It was late at night and the motel almost looked like it was taken right out of a horror movie. Batman's form appeared out of the shadows, forming a dark silhouette against the dim light of the motel. He greeted Jim and his partner.

"So this is where the first ever documented Joker murder occurred," Jim spoke to Batman in a despondent voice.

"Yes," Batman responded in his raspy drawl. "The first case that we know of."

Jim nodded thoughtfully. Batman could see the face of a desperate father who still held a dying gleam of hope in his eye. They had decided to trace the Joker's history from the very beginning. At this point they had nothing to lose. If they could learn a little bit more about this mysterious psychopath, then maybe, just maybe it would give them some clues on where he could be hiding and why he found a sudden infatuation with Stacey Gordon.

*

To be continued!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

208K 4.6K 32
Book 1 of Quinn series I think by the title you know what to aspect
20.1K 880 30
The young 23 year old Bruce Wayne is back in action after all of the villains mysteriously appear back in Gotham, including the dangerous Joker. Afte...
55K 1K 31
what happens when the clown prince of crime kidnapps batman's seventeen year old daughter what's even worse joker finds himself falling for the beaut...
858K 11.8K 24
A girl walking alone at night, suddenly gets kidnapped by a group of five guys. They all love and want to share her. She tries many times to escape b...