The Avestan Viewer -- A Wolf...

By OlympicWolf

There was a she-wolf who had these amazing and frustrating dreams. There was an Alpha who shared these dreams... More

Chapter 1 -- Dreams Become Reality
Chapter 2 -- Hello
Chapter 4 -- My New Pack
Chapter 6 -- Stars
Chapter 7 -- Jail
Chapter 8 -- Punishment
Chapter 9 -- A New Luna
Chapter 10 -- Ebb Tide
Chapter 11 -- Bloody Days, Then the Dawn
Chapter 12 -- Training
Chapter 13 -- Freedom Tree
Chapter 14 -- What's Past is Prologue
Chapter 15 -- Wedding? Wait, What?
Chapter 16 -- A Simple Ceremony (Not)
Chapter 17 -- Sailing Before The Storm
Chapter 18 -- Ok They're Visions
Chapter 19 -- Plans and Pups
Chapter 20 -- Remembering the Light
Chapter 21 -- Saving the Meriwethers
Chapter 22 -- Gravity Control Propulsion Research Really Is Rocket Science
Chapter 23 -- Incoming!
Chapter 24 -- My Turn
Chapter 25 -- 'Fort Siloso' Op
Chapter 26 -- A Hot Winter
Chapter 27 -- Timothy
Chapter 28 -- Brother's Keeper
Chapter 29 -- More Fun & Secrets Revealed
Chapter 30 -- Danika's Wolf Takes A Stand
Chapter 31 -- Apology And A Vow
Chapter 32 - En Garde
Chapter 33 - Storm
Chapter 34 - Zeke's Execution
Chapter 35 - Darkness & The Goddess
Chapter 36 - The World Is Crazy
Chapter 37 -- A Little Peace
Chapter 38 -- Recovery and Reflection
Chapter 39 -- Stepping Up

Chapter 5 -- The Cabin

8.9K 351 11
By OlympicWolf

We stayed in Stephen's room and made love throughout the night. When I woke at daybreak, Stephen had my breast in his mouth again, which made me wake up aroused. When I tried to pull away he started sucking on it and opened his eyes slowly.

He reached out and touched my face, brushing his fingertips over my cheek, nose, chin, and down my throat and collarbone. Pulling back he said, "I still can't believe this is real when I first wake up. That you're her after all these years of waking so alone and empty. And always with my cock aching for you. For so many years this was just a dream," he said while circling my breast with his hand, "and now you're... here."

I leaned over and gave him a hard kiss. I liked it hard, this was a surprising thing I was learning about myself. "I know, I know," I said and kissed him again.

We eventually got out of bed, showered, and went to visit his parents. It was hard to not be embarrassed about our brief introduction yesterday, but all Mates go through this during the early stages. I'd seen it so many times, and was jealous. And now it was my time, my time to focus on my mate, and just fuck him over and over.

His parents were very nice, and happy he'd found me after all these years. Werewolves live a long time, but most parents want their children happy- and they usually want grandchildren. This would happen sooner or later, it was expected- but I was loving my time with my Mate. We talked and I told them about my family, my mother and father, and I told them about my brother who was a strong wolf and mostly involved in the pack defenses. They were welcoming and I liked them. Also I think they were glad their son finally found his mate after so long.

We stayed for dinner, then Stephen suggested that we run in our wolf form. I needed to let my wolf out, she needed to meet her wolf mate. That made her excited, and she started getting noisy and I had to tell her to be patient. She would be free soon enough. After we said our goodbyes with promises to visit soon, I followed Stephen out the door and we walked hand in hand down a well-worn path into the woods. It was high summer and the air was warm in spite of being at the base of the great mountains surrounded by tall Douglas Fir trees.

"I'd like to take you to this spot with a breathtaking view of Lake Cushman with the mountains surrounding it. There's also a hidden hot springs nearby and we can soak when it cools down at night." Stephen walked with a spring in his step, he felt so happy and I could feel it so clearly. "Here's a spot where we can stash our clothes," he said pointing to a wooden box that was also a bench on the side of the path.

"The pack owns a lot of land here at Hoodsport so the Command Center can have absolute privacy and hidden security, and we have other properties with monitoring stations around the peninsula. Our territories extend far north into Canada, so we have private ports we can use to circumvent the government if needed." He stopped and started to unbutton my shirt before I noticed he was doing that, and I stepped back a little so I could think a little clearer. But Stephen just smirked and shook his head 'no' as he moved back in front of me and kept unbuttoning my buttons.

"Stephen, I need to think for a few minutes," I cried with a little exasperation. "I can't think when you do that."

"That's the point, love," was all he said as he took off my shirt. I shrugged my shoulders and started to pull his shirt over his head. We finished undressing and put our clothes in the box, and Stephen put his gun on top. He closed the lid and turned a dial on a lock I didn't notice before. He stopped and looked at me as the dappled light filtered through the trees onto my skin.

"What?" I asked a little hesitantly. I thought we were going to shift now.

Stephen merely reached over to play with my nipples, I just huffed out a breath and let him. His touch made me shiver. He stared at my breasts, then looked into my face and said, "You're so beautiful, you take my breath away. I just want you, all the time, every place we go. I wanted you on the ops table, I wanted you on the kitchen counter, I wanted you on the stairs, the front porch, and right now on this box. I can have you sit on my lap as I pump into you."

I laughed a little as I was getting more aroused, and said, "Well I'd probably get my ass shot off," was the best I could come up with.

"We're perfectly safe, love, I've told everyone to keep off this path while we run. The gun needs to be locked up in case any pups come walking along." He held my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before stepping back and transforming into the largest wolf I had ever seen. He was a huge man, and a giant wolf, larger than Alpha Charles even. I was able to look him straight in the face, he was so huge. I smiled since he was just as handsome and beautiful as a wolf as he was a man, his wolf had mottled black, grey, and white fur. It was quite thick and shiny and just mesmerizing. And his eyes were the same sexy grey sort of a color, and glowed with an inner fire that held me spell bound. Stephen strutted up to me and rubbed my thigh with his enormous head. I laughed and scratched behind his ears, then stepped back to change. Shifting no longer hurt at all, and it felt wonderful to let my wolf free. Shifting felt fluid, like a river running, and when I was done I looked down at my red-brown paws and back up to Stephen. I was naturally smaller than Stephen, and my fur was a russet color, with golden tips at the ends. In a certain light it almost looked like my fur was glowing.

"Mate," Stephen's wolf mind-linked me, his voice lower than normal.

"Mate," my wolf yipped back through the link- and my wolf's voice was a little lower also. I stayed at the back of my mind letting my wolf be free to communicate and run. I could hear her and intervene if needed, but it was healthy to let her be in charge whenever I can do it safely. Almost like a pressure cooker releasing steam when it built up.

"You're so beautiful as your wolf, your fur just glows in the sunlight," Stephen's wolf told me and I felt his intense love for me. It was blended with a fierce protectiveness of the Alpha wolf.

Stephen moved forward and nudged me and rubbing back and forth against my sides, marking me with his scent. This is what male wolves did, they marked, mated, and rubbed their scent over their mates as often as possible in both their forms. And the female wolf loved it, and returned the favor. I rubbed back and forth as Stephen stood and enjoyed the attention, and when he had enough he jumped around trying to nip my tail. I pushed into him while smiling a goofy wolf smile with my tongue hanging out to one side, knocking him off balance a little, then I took off at a run. Stephen quickly caught up and took over the lead and we ran on trails, and off trails, jumped over logs and streams and ran until the light started to fade into sunset.

"Look Mate," Stephen's wolf said to me.

I turned around and saw a beautiful scene of Lake Cushman with these magnificent mountains behind the clear water. The sunset was making the clouds glow a bright peachy pink color, which reflected off of the snow tops and the lake. We were on a high vantage point on the south shore, and the moon had just risen over the horizon behind us.

I stood in awe as I shifted back and took in the natural beauty surrounding us. Stephen shifted silently also, and came to stand behind me with his arms wrapped around my stomach. He seemed to be a creature of this place, a man of these mountains.

"Your wolf is beautiful, I can see your golden tips glowing with the sunset colors," Stephen said as he nuzzled my new marks on my neck.

"Thank you, love," I told him as I turned in his arms and kissed him deeply. We were both naked and it felt so right, Stephen filled this emptiness inside I didn't know I had. "This is so beautiful, I don't have the words to describe it."

"It's beautiful all right, but not as beautiful as you are," he said in a growly voice as he kissed me and inhaled the scent at my marks. "You make my heart skip a beat when I woke up this morning and saw your face. Your skin is so smooth and shoots electricity up my fingertips, up my arm, and right to my groin. God I can't get enough of you!" Stephen kissed me hard and picked me up so my legs wrapped around his hips.

He walked with me a little ways into the woods, but I wasn't paying attention since his tongue was exploring my whole mouth. And sucking on my neck and marks, he was addicted to my marks apparently, and I noticed I kept nuzzling his as well. He smelled heavenly, it was all the most delicious smells rolled up into one.

In between my nips and kisses I started to notice that we were on a path leading to somewhere.

"Where are we going, Stephen?" I mumbled since my mouth was busy.

"To a cabin of mine," Stephen replied a little hazily, his wolf-lust was almost overwhelming since he was an Alpha. "I thought we could be alone for a few days, just us."

"What about your 'op'?" I pulled back from him just a little so I could hear his answer.

"You worried about the boys?" he asked with a little grin.

"A little, and I'm curious about the person who was kidnapped. I hope they are alright." I looked up and saw a cozy cabin nestled in the woods, there was a small stream running by it but it smelled a little funny.

Stephen noticed I was sniffing the air and said, "There's a small hot spring in the back, the minerals in the water make it smell a little. But soaking in the water is a real treat." He put me down and we walked naked onto the porch and pulled some clothes from a box there and handing some to me. Werewolves needed to stash a lot of clothes all over since we shredded them during our shifting. The door was open and we walked in.

"I had the cabin prepared for us, cleaned and fresh linens, there's plenty of food in the cupboards, fresh food in the fridge, and chopped wood just outside the backdoor for a roaring fire tonight." I looked around and everything was modern and new, but with a slight rustic feel to it.

"I love it, Stephen," I practically purred.

Stephen walked into a spare room that looked like an office. He went to the bookcase and pulled a book out, then the entire bookcase slid forward revealing a dark space.

"It's a little cliché but effective, darling," he said as he gestured me to come closer. "It's a stairway into a secure room. I need to check in with Tyler to see what the final plan is, but I think I already know what he's planning to do." Holding out his hand to me he turned on a light and we walked downstairs. The 'secure room' was the entire length of the cabin, and had all sorts of monitors and communications stations along all sides of the room. There was even a small bed in the far corner.

I stood there silent since I couldn't think of a word to say, while Stephen mind-linked Tyler. He nodded his head and went to a station to study the maps and documents. I stood and watched him for a few minutes, then slowly walked around the room and looked at everything. There was a station that had what appeared to be an old-fashioned short-wave radio set with the bulky headphones sitting on the table next to it. I had always wondered how they worked.

"Love, would you like to call your family or any of your friends? I'm going to be a few minutes checking the contingency plans and extraction routes," Stephen turned to me and waited for an answer.
"Well I would like to later in the week, I just saw them two days ago," I replied . Stephen sat down at a console and discussed and reviewed plans with his team. I stood and looked out a window at a beautiful alpine meadow. The insects flew around lazily, and there was a soft breeze blowing the tops of the tall grasses. I sat and thought about the last two days, I finally found him! After all these years I finally got to live with my dream lover. Who turned out to be a bossy Alpha male with the sexiest smile and huge cock. I just grinned thinking about it. This man was mine, and I could lick every inch if I wanted to. My underwear was wet again and I just sighed.

Sniffing the air slightly, Stephen signed off and walked over behind me as I continued to look out the window. He unzipped my borrowed sweatshirt and peeled it apart revealing my breasts. I looked down and watched him cup my breasts. It was such a turn on to watch him touch me, and I could see his reflection in the window a little bit- he looked slightly stunned. Stephen turned me around, bent down and took a breast into his mouth.

"Mmmm," he groaned with his mouth sucking my breast, licking and biting gently. I arched my back pressing my breasts into his mouth, and ran my hands through his hair.

"Stephen?" I asked.

"Hmm?" he replied.

"Is there a bedroom here, love?"

Stephen rose up and lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the small bed. "This will have to do, sweetheart," as he put me down and crawled on top of me. Then thinking about it for another second he got back up and took off his clothes. Then had me raise my hips and pulled off my pants and wet underwear, he sniffed them then dropped them on my pile of clothes on the floor while giving me a bit smile. Lifting me up he turned us over and laid down on the bed with me on top. I smiled and ran my hand over his cock which was standing out, making it twitch and drip a few clear drops from the tip.

"Great idea, Mate," I said as I dived down for a kiss. I could see how riding him would be fantastic. I moved up and down and felt the pressure of my climax build while Stephen showed me the rhythm he liked by raising me up and down with his hands on my hips. He then moved his thumb forward and played with my clit, rubbing his thumb in circles at varying speeds. I threw back my head and bounced up and down faster, then leaned forward and bit his nipples. He groaned in response and thrust up in my harder and faster. After a few minutes we were both sweaty and howled as we both had our climaxes together. Me gripping his cock tightly and arching my back, and Stephen pumping his hot liquid deep inside my core and pulling my down hard with his hands. I just collapsed on him and fell asleep, kissing his neck and whispering how great he was.

Later the evening after Stephen checked on the final plans, we made our way upstairs to the master bedroom. It had a large canopy bed and the mattress felt wonderful. We took a long, playful shower and collapsed into bed, Stephen just spooned me as we fell asleep. We woke up twice in the night to turn to each other and make love, the first time was slow and exploring. And the second time was sweaty and fast. Stephen kept flipping me all over into different positions until I was exhausted. That man had stamina, I couldn't figure out how he did it. Stephen got us a little snack of fruit, juice, and cheese and we fell back asleep.

I woke the next morning with the birds chirping and Stephen had fallen asleep with my breast in his mouth again, which seemed to always make me wake up aroused. Just looking at him made my mouth water, so I slowly moved away and rubbed my hands down his chest and stomach to stroke his semi-hard penis. And he always seemed to be semi-hard.

"Good morning, sexy," he growled with his low 'wake up' voice. He just watched me and smiled. I needed to use the bathroom, but didn't want to stop.

"Go ahead and use the bathroom, love, I can sense your internal conflict." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran into the bathroom, only closing it part way. Then after I washed and brushed my teeth I ran back into the room only to find the bed empty.

"I used the guest bathroom, darling," he said as he came behind me and nipped my ear. His rod was poking my lower back, he was quite a bit taller than me. He picked me up and pressed me against the wall smashing my breasts, then spread my legs with his knees and rammed his cock into me hard. I tried to buck in response to my surprised pleasure, but Stephen held me flat against the wall with my head turned to the side.

"I could smell your arousal, mate," Stephen's wolf panted in my ear as he kept pumping in and out of me. "You feel so tight and hot, I just need you," he growled. "I can't wait to run in our wolf forms and mate in the woods." Ah, that's why Stephen's wolf came out, he wanted to mate in wolf form and was already thinking about it. Well so was I.

"Let's do it now," my wolf cried back. "Let's go outside now!"

Stephen's wolf just growled and nipped at my neck marks. "Am busy now, Mate!"

My wolf just whimpered a little, then I started groaning as he reached around to pinch my clit gently between his fingers. Then he moistened his fingers with my wetness and rubbed back and forth.

"Later on I'm going to restrain you, Mate, and you will submit to me," Stephen's wolf growled.

"Yes Alpha," my wolf responded, not really caring what he said as long as he continued. Suddenly Stephen pulled out and turned me around so my back was to the wall, and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist. He lowered me onto his cock, and slid in easily as he pressed me harder against the wall.

"Mine," he growled and kissed me savagely, his tongue swirling and tasting my mouth.

"Mate," I growled back and nipped on his lower lip. And he reached around to run his fingers around my bottom hole. I jerked a little but he didn't slow down. I was trying to decide if I liked it.

"Mine," he growled as he wet his finger in my juices that were running down my thigh, and started to put his finger inside my hole. "Soon little Mate, I'll have you there as well." Well I'd have to think about that, I had never thought about having sex in my ass. There's a lot of strange things that were happening around here. Stephen pumped me faster and faster and I put my head back and howled. Stephen reached his peak with three hard thrusts and threw his head back and howled with me. We usually can't howl in the pack house since there are people around, but here in the woods we were free to be ourselves and as loud as we wanted to be.

Stephen kissed me slowly a few times, then carefully pulled out of me. His penis was still slightly hard, but he set me on my feet and made sure I could stand up. I wasn't sure my legs would hold my weight, so I held onto his arms for a few moments.

"I know, you need to check on your men," I told Stephen as he was making sure I was ok to walk. "I'll make us a nice breakfast and bring it down to you."

"I think my men heard our howls at the Command Center," Stephen said as he winked.

Stephen kissed me and put on his boxers, then left the room. I went into the bathroom and just leaned on the counter while looking at my reflection. I couldn't believe the woman looking back at me, I had changed so much in just a few days. I found my mate, and he was perfect. I know our love would mature over time, I've seen it happen with my friends, and I wanted that type of deep love. And I enjoyed the intense sexual need I had now, it was so unlike me. Shaking my head I decided to take a shower and it felt nice.

I fixed a nice breakfast of croissants with cream cheese, a berry mix with yogurt, and I didn't know how he liked his eggs.

"Mate?" I asked through our mind-link. I was starting to get used to it.

"Yes, love?"

"How do you like your eggs?"

"Over easy, I love the runny yolks."

I sent him a mind-kiss, along with a picture of riding him in the backwards cowgirl position. I'd always wanted to do that. Let's just see what he does with that image! After I prepared his eggs and set everything on a nice little table, I heard him run up the stairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed me hard and kissed the stuffing out of me. Then inhaling my scent he brought me over to a couch and practically ripped off our clothes. The next thing I know he's lying on his back on the couch and lifting me over him facing backwards toward his feet. I felt his muscular thighs ripple every time he moved and started to feel my juices drip out of my core- I've never been so wet.

"Backwards cowgirl, huh? That's a fantastic idea!" he said with a lot of enthusiasm. I smiled and reached down to guide his penis inside of me, I was so very wet. Forgetting all about the breakfast I made, I groaned as I slid down on him and got comfortable. Stephen put both his hands on my waist and started to lift me up and down, showing me the rhythm he liked. And I liked it too, I discovered that if I sat down on him in just a certain way, it rubbed my g-spot. I shivered at the intense pleasure.

"That's it love, ride me hard!" He took one of his hands and spanked my ass in a hard way, but it didn't hurt exactly. I momentarily stopped trying to decide if I liked this new game when I felt another swat on my other cheek. I remember our 'spanking time' yesterday and I groaned out loud.

"Like that love?" he said as I tried to look backwards. Stephen only spanked me again, a little harder this time. I then saw a flash of an image he sent me showing a dark room where he had me handcuffed to chains hanging from the ceiling, a spotlight from somewhere was illuminating my naked body. He was standing behind me and spanking me and rubbing my red ass, and I was moaning in pleasure.

I started moving again as I thought about that scene, I felt myself getting wetter and even more aroused.

"Do you like that, love? Spanking and restriction can intensify the pleasure if it's done right."

"I think you're trying to kill me with pleasure, Mate," I growled back at him. He just swatted me a few more times, and the stinging started to turn into something else. In response I started to pump up and down on his dick even harder and faster. I was working up a slight sweat when he reached around and felt where his penis slid in and out of my core.

"You feel fantastic, love. I just wish I could see where my cock slides in and out of you."

"Well I'll turn around next time," was all I said through my clenched teeth. I was just about to cum when he swatted my ass another few times, and reached around to pinch my clit which sent me over the edge. He took that opportunity to get one of his fingers wet with my juices and put it in my ass a little ways. I threw my head back and tightened my walls around him as my body convulsed in waves through my orgasm. When I was done and felt quite limp, Stephen pulled his finger and cock out of me, then carried me to the kitchen island and lowered my chest onto it. It was cold, and my nipples hardened as I clenched the muscles in my pussy in response.

"Here, love, I want to finish here," he said through his clenched teeth. He kissed the back of my head and started pounding inside of me again. Stephen held my legs wide and watched his penis slide in and out of me, and he started to growl.

"God what a sight, Mate!" he groaned as he thrust faster. He was going so fast I thought I would combust or break the counter. He reached down with one hand and felt where his penis slid in and out of my pussy. I could feel his fingers moving as he kept pounding into me. Then he reached around and started to rub my clit, and getting his fingers wet he shoved his finger in my ass again. I just closed my eyes and started bucking, everything felt so wonderful. I heard Stephen groan and plunge hard in and out of me, pounding harder and harder. Finally with a few wolf huffs and growls, he pushed hard three times before shooting his seed deep into my womb. Stephen collapsed over me, holding his weight on his arms and breathing heavily. After a minute he slowly got off me, leaking his cum all over and went to get a towel. I was exhausted and just stayed there, and he came back and wiped me up the best he could. I looked back and slowly stood up. I looked down at his cock and wondered how he stayed a little bit hard all the time?

"We'll have to work on blocking all your thoughts to the rest of the pack, love," Stephen said while he smiled and took a small step back. "I love it, but not everyone would appreciate it."

Blushing furiously I started walking towards the bedroom and took the towel from him. He was right, I'd have to focus harder- but hot damn! That man made my head fuzzy. I finished wiping myself off and put the towel in the hamper. Stephen was right behind me and lifted me as he took me back to bed.

"Time for a nap I think," he said as he kissed the top of my head.

"Uh huh," was all I could say as he pulled the covers back and put me down carefully. I started purring in a new way, I loved this man- he was perfect for me. I wanted to stay with him like this forever.

Stephen crawledbehind me and whispered in my ear, "Be careful what you wish for, love, I'lltry to make them come true for you."

**End of chapter.  Please comment, follow, and vote.

Thanks, Olympic Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 17.3K 178
Eden Quinn is the 18yr old daughter of Alpha Issac of the Woodmoor pack. She's head strong, determined and tough but her strength is tested when her...
3.8K 247 84
Book 1 In 'Creek Wood,' a seemingly ordinary town, is shrouded in mystery, centered around five enigmatic, exceptionally attractive men known as the...
21.4K 282 51
Chaos (n.) complete disorder and confusion Peace (n.) freedom from disturbance; tranquility. I do not own Lorenzo Berkshire or any of the Harry Pott...
5.4K 100 11
Yn Swan and her adventure with her mates, the Salvatores, Mikaelsons and the Gerald Tvd x tw x hp Crossover I dont have any rights on the vampire di...