Monster Lover ~ The Lycan (BW...

Por Aurora_217

Ali B. is just your ordinary high school student attending Wood Crest High or so she thought. She has it roug... Más

Chapter 1: Wood Crest High
Chapter 2: Move or Be Moved
Chapter 3: Berries
Chapter 4: Sweet Nothings
Chapter 5: Elevator
Chapter 6: Secret Treasure
Chapter 7: Early Childhood
Chapter 8: Dressed In Black
Chapter 9: Imaginary Friend: Part 1
Chapter 10: Imaginary Friend: Part 2
Chapter 11: Stop Thinking
Chapter 12: Things Take Time
Chapter 13: The Alternative
Chapter 14: Soul Mates
Chapter 15: Six Days
Chapter 16: Good
Chapter 17: Mom: Part 1
Chapter 18: Mom: Part 2
Chapter 19: Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20: To Be A Queen
Chapter 21: Ready
Chapter 23: Can You Handle It
Chapter 24: Transpasser
Chapter 25: Angel: Part 1
Chapter 26: Angel: Part 2
Chapter 27: Silent Storm
Chapter 28: Fears
Chapter 29: Fox In The Henhouse
Chapter 30: Dr. Victor
Chapter 31: Finder's Keepers: Part 1
Chapter 32: Finder's Keepers: Part 2
Chapter 33: Extended Family
Chapter 34: History Of Eve

Chapter 22: Soundproof

32.6K 1.2K 268
Por Aurora_217

Chapter 22: Soundproof

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!

Ali ~

Stepping out the shower, I grabbed a towel wrapping it around myself. My hair damp as I wipe the fogged mirror.

"Its still there..." I whispered to myself spotting the silver marking. I sighed covering my face with my hands. I never felt so nervous before. At that moment, I heard the door open and close with a click of the lock. My heart starting doing jumping jacks in my chest. I breath walking out the bathroom into the bedroom and my eyes set on Marcus. He empties his pockets on the nearby dresser and starts to unbuttoned his shirt. He's staring at me as the shirt falls to the floor. He makes the first move on this chessboard that I'm sure I'm about to lose. Walking over to me, he stops inches away.

"Hi," I smile shyly ranking my fingers through my damp hair. He smiles taking my hands to his lips and kissing my fingers.

"Hi." he says returning the smile. "I thought you said no candles?" he smirked. I look over to the nightstand seeing the fat scented candle.

"It was a nice touch." I whispered taking in the intoxicating vanilla smell. "Besides, one candle couldn't hurt." Marcus laughs and so do I.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispers cupping my cheek and kissing my lips slowly and tenderly. He picked me up in bridle style and carried me over to the bed. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I deepened the kiss licking his button lip and he growled sucking on my tongue. I released a soft moan watching him as he gently laid me in the middle of the bed and hovered over me.

Gazing into my eyes, he moved my hair from my face and from there, he cupped my cheek. My arms still wrapped around his neck, I pulled him into a smooth kiss. He nipped my bottom lip making gasps and took that opportunity to slip his tongue pass my lips. Slowly, his fingers traced my jaw line and down my neck to the top of my chest and stopping at the towel. My breath hitched and he froze pulling away to look into my eyes.

"Ali, we can stop if you want to." he whispers as his eyes scan my face for any doubt, there was none.

"No, I want to. I want this." he smiles attacking my neck in open mouth kisses making me laugh.

"Baby, I love you so much!" he yell out and I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Shh, I don't want people knowing that we're about to... you know, do it!"
"Do what?" he smirked trying to get me to say it.

"To have sex..." I mumbled.

"Ali, we're not about to have sex, we're about to make love. Besides, these walls are soundproof..." he smirks licking my palm. Dropping my hand to Marcus's shoulder, he continues the sensual kisses down my neck and the towel starts to loosen...

Marcus hovers over me supporting himself on his elbows as he suck the skin on my neck. No doubt, leaving a hicky. Marcus released a low growl biting the towel and pulling until to knot is undone. In an instant, the cool air kiss my nipples and give me away to how turned on I really am. I bet he could see my heart drumming against my chest. My insecurities got the best of me as I bet he imagined seeing something... bigger, something better, something more beautiful.

The silence and the blank expression on his face was killing me and just as I'm about to say something, Marcus latches onto my right nipple. Nipping and swirling his tongue over the harden buds, I gasped never feeling this kind of sensation before. His mouth was warm and welcomed by my body as my back arched against his.

I moaned ranking my fingers in his wild hair and yelping feeling a pinched on my left nipple. Marcus was rolling my nipple in between his finger and thumb and would lightly pinch me causing me to moan out. Then he switched, giving the other the same attention as the previous with his fingers and tongue. He ran his hands down my sides and left kisses in between my breasts trailing them onto my stomach. His tongue flickered over my belly button making me quiver and him smirk against my skin.

Reaching over to the nightstand, Marcus grabbed a condom slipping it onto his very intimidating length. I don't even recall him taking his pants off. I sat up on my elbows and swallowed the lump in my throat looking at his girth as he handled it. My heart starting beating out of my chest and Marcus noticed the fear in my eyes.

"Baby breath..." he smiled kindly.

"Its not gonna fit. How is it gonna fit! Oh my God, Marcus what if it doesn't fit!" I started to panic and he silenced me with a kiss.

"Ali... its gonna fit. After all, we were made for each other. I'm not gonna lie, it will hurt but I'll make it feel amazing and the pain... it'll only last a minute." Marcus says caressing my hair. I breathed deeply still staring at him. "Look at me, Ali. Look at my eyes OK? Don't close your eyes..."

"Ok." I whispered looking into Marcus warm hopeful eyes. He kissed me deeply lowering me back to the pillows and bed. He suck on my tongue and bit lightly on my lip making my moan. Wrapping my arms around his neck once more, I felt him positioning himself at my entrance. He rubbed me there and I could feel my juices starting to soak the towel I laid on. Taking a few good deep breaths, I tried calming my heartache from beating so fast. I'm surprised it hasn't stopped entirely.

"Ready? Once we start, there's no going back." Marcus asked.

"Yes..." I choked out and slowly, he started pushing...

He was moving so slowly, watching me. Letting me adjust and relax before pushing more. He wasn't even half way in yet...

"Fuck, you're so tight..." he hissed under his breath. It was uncomfortable and started to pinch from the stretching. My nails started to dig into his back and he growled pushing further. He grabbed the underside of my thighs pushing them up. "Like this baby, bend your knees like this, it'll help get me in..." he breath and he pushed... and I gasped at the sharp pain.

"Wait, I- I change my mind!" I muttered closing my eyes. He pushed more dropping his head to my neck and sucking right where the marking were. I moaned gripping his shoulders for dear life. There was a soothing sensation washing over me as Marcus wrapped his arms around me gripping me firmly and in one smooth thrust, he broke me...

I screamed trying to push him away and out of me but he already had a good grip on me.

"I know it hurts baby but place stop moving. You're gonna make it hurt worst." he begged gazing into my eyes. My vision became blurry due to the fact that they were filling with tears. One did slip pass and ran trailing behind my left ear. Another followed suit behind it.

"It hurts..." I shuttered blinking away any other traitorous tears.

"Shh, its OK Ali. I got you..." Marcus whispered in my ear then kissed my ear lobe. We laid still. Chest to chest, eye to eye, cheek to cheek and hands locked together until I was ready for action.

"OK..." I said as the pain subsided. Marcus started a gentle pace, thrusting in and out of me and it felt like he said it would... amazing. "You're so wet baby, you're getting me soaked." he groans starting to speed up. I moaned out as he hit against my inner walls over and over. The wet slapping sound of skin on skin drove me wild and by the look in his eyes he loved it too.

Marcus growled pinning my wrists alongside my head thrusting faster. I moaned loudly arching my back for him and tried matching his movements to a T.

"You love this shit don't?" he growled tightening his grip on my wrist a little.

"Mhm!" I cried out closing my eyes.

"Open your eyes baby, I want to see your eyes when you come screaming my name." he pounded me faster. I felt myself clenching around him and knew I was close. He let go of my wrist and moved into a push up position thrusting harder until...

"Aahhh God, MARCUS!!!" I screamed coming. Flowing all around him and onto the towel underneath. He pulled out of me not even breathing as hard as I was and still am. That's when I froze at his next words.

"Turn over."

I turned over on all fours. My hair slick from sweat as I feel him grab my hips and lightly push the front half of my body down to the bed so my ass was high in front of his throbbing member.

"Someone has back dimples..." Marcus says and I giggle lightly. He caresses my shoulders and back and down to my hips gripping them. Repositioning himself, he slides in easily and start at a quicker pace then before. In this position, things were different. My climax was building quicker feeling Marcus hit my G-spot like a archer and his target. I gripped the pillow burying my face in it counting the number of time he plunged into me. I lost count at thirty-seven...

"MMHMMM!!!" I screamed into the pillow as a mind blowing orgasm shot through me leaving my body trembling. I felt my juices running and dripping down my thighs.

"Shit!" Marcus growls out finding his release. My body fell to the bed with a slight bounce as my legs became jelly. The bed dipped a little as Marcus got off leaving me. Not long did I wait for him to return. "Come here baby, let's get cleaned up." he whispers scooping me up and walking into the bathroom where a nice bubbly bath awaits.

Once in his arms, in the warm bath, we fell silent in each other's embrace.

"I made a mistake..." Marcus suddenly says staring across the room. I looked up at him in question.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"I made a mistake with you." My breath caught in my throat and I looked down trying to hide how glassy my eyes became. Without saying anything, I moved to get out the tub.

He grabbed me pulling me back and kissing me hard making the water splash around us. He was kissing me like his life depended on it leaving me stun and confused.

"I don't understand?" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"I made a mistake calling you beautiful all this time. Ali, you're gorgeous. Everything about you is simple bewitching. I know a said this a thousand times before but the first time I saw you, I saw this light around you and everything you touch would turn to gold. Your mind, body and soul is just angelic. I can't get enough of you and I'm grateful to have you in my life and as my mate. I'll go to hell and back just to seeing you smile, just to hear your voice and to hear you laugh. I love you." Marcus moved me to where I was straddling him now.

"I love you too." I said smiling. Marcus gripped my hip and push me down on his member. I bit my lip feeling hesitant.

"I- I don't know how to do it like this..." I admitted blushing but more from his words.

"Don't worry..." Marcus whispers snaking his hands around my waist. "I'll teach you."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author Note: Extra long chapter for you guys. Tell me what you think and what you like or dislike about it. Please be respectful, it took me all week to write and rewrite this chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.9K 1K 62
"Your hair looks like night but your eyes shine like day. You are a walking contrast. Who exactly are you?" ***** It is sa...
14.8K 221 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
25.5K 1.1K 65
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...