Falling in Love with the Hero

By blanket_burrito_thou

Meet Madison Lancaster, she is a hot 17 year old smartypants that doesnt like to come out of her shy shell an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day part 1
Chapter 2: First day part 2
Chapter 3: The End of the First Day
Chapter 4: The River
Chapter 5: The 'Hero's Mistress
Chapter 6: Dirty Little Secrets
Chapter 7: All of the Above
Chapter 8: Sexy and No One Knows It
Chapter 9: Mason Surprise
Chapter 10: Planning an unknown plan
Chapter 11: Crazy Teachers That Might be Right
Chapter 12: The Prophecy
Chapter 13: Tacos or Being Royalty... Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 14: Introducing King Hero and Queen Squirrel
Chapter 15: Here comes Blood
Chapter 16: Taking my Mate
Chapter 17: Mason you idiot!
Chapter 18: His touch, his embrace, his everything
Chapter 19: A promise
Chapter 20: Palaces ain't got nothing on me!
Chapter 21: Currently on todays news...
Chapter 22: Temperatures rising and falling
Chapter 23: Positive or Negative or the Traitor
Chapter 24: Jason Blood... Again
Chapter 25: Here-y Here-y! Gather For the Royals Have News!
Chapter 26: Don't party too hard Madison
Chapter 27: Oh my god, stretch marks!
Chapter 28: Graduation
Chapter 29: Coming of age Ball
Chapter 30: The Eternal Promise of Unity
Chapter 31: Long live the King and Queen of Werewolves
Chapter 32: Pups
Alternate Ending: Epilogue

Epilogue:

199 10 3
By blanket_burrito_thou

Logan's view:

"Lucas! James! Charlotte!" I yelled, my voice booming through the castle. I hear nothing in response. They knew I was furious, they were trying to hide from me because they knew what they did was completely unacceptable.

"Lucas!" I boomed even louder this time. He's the oldest, he knows his responsiblities.

"Logan, they didn't do anything bad." Madison rolled her eyes.

"Madison, they called one of the pack Alpha's daughter a slut."

"They were right. She is."

"Even if so, they shouldn't say such things. No child of ours will act in such a way, royal or not."

"Hey daddy." I heard Charlotte coo.

"No, not this time Charlotte. Get your brothers here now," I said.

Her eyes glazed over the same blue-gray color as my mate's. Lucas and James appeared next to me. They looked down at the floor.

"Explain. Now." I said as calm as I could manage. We were in the conference room discussing new ways to prevent rogues and pack abuse when I got a mindlink from a pack Alpha saying my triplets ganged up on his daughter and saying horrific things to her. I knew my children and I knew his daughter, it didn't take a genius to figure out what really happened. But they needed to learn how to act properly to these situations.

"She was absolutely repulsive towards Lucas and I and fake towards Charlie. She bullied the rest of the school, we had to put her in her place." James said.

"That was not the way to handle it," I growled. "Imagine my utter shock getting a mindlink saying that my pups are calling others names!"

"Dad, were 18. We aren't pups anymore. We agree that wasn't the way to handle it however can you agree that she needed to be put in her place." Lucas said.

"Not in this way! She had to learn her place but not in this way!" I growled.

"Why does this matter? We are royals, they have thier place and we have ours." James shrugged.

"We are royals yes, but your mother and I we chosen because of our hearts and care for other people. Make our people think you are royals for the same reason not because you were born into it." I said.

"I understand. Sorry, we could've handled it better." Lucas said.

"Good, but I want to hear it from all of you not just the speaker." I said crossing my arms.

"We're sorry, it should've gone done differently." James sighed.

"Yeah, sorry daddy."

"Okay, that's enough reprimanding for one day hero. Okay kids go get your younger brother and sister and get ready for dinner tonight. We have to make an announcement." Madison said hopping off the desk.

"I can't believe how old my kids are! What happened to my babies! Now they have six-packs and I bet you my boys aren't even virgins anymore!" She cried.

"Mom!" They boys called out as Charlotte starts laughing.

"And my baby girl has boobies now! Not mosquito bites anymore, she's almost a woman with a peroid and everything!" She cried out again.

"Mom!" Charlotte yelled. I laughed.

"Honey, I don't think our pups will apreciate you embarassing them so much." I said as I led her out of the office.

"I can't believe you guys are even talking about this stuff so easily!" Lucas said.

"I wiped your asses, I will talk how I please!" Madison said.

"Mom!" They all called out.

"Go and get ready, we have dinner with everyone today." I said and they grumbled and walked off.

Madison and I walked slowly to her lab for some quiet until the time until dinner. We've been rulers for 18 years now, we've managed to lead a peaceful kingdom during that time. There have been less rouge attacks and less pack abuse. When our triplets were 8, Madison was pregnant again with twins a boy and girl. Harper April Ryder and Carter Jack Ryder. I don't think we can handle more teenage years. It's still another three years before one of the triplets takes over the throne. None our our pups have found thier mates yet though. But they will, I can feel it.

"You need to stop calling them pups. They aren't pups anymore." She told me opening the door.

"They will always be my pups to me whether they're three or thirty." I said pulling her to me and sitting her on the table, walking inbetween her legs.

"Do we have to tell them that we're going to die." She whined.

"We do. They have a right to know." I said.

"I suppose, but I'm going to hate seeing thier faces when we tell them." She said.

"I am too. Come one let's go. They must be waiting for us." I said.

"But I'm lazy! Carry me, Hero!" She flung her arms around me, so I carried her while laughing.

I lifted her up bridal style and sped over to the dinning room. We bursted in, laughing and smiling. Everyone was watching us be us, however few moments there were. I set her down in her chair and then sat myself.

"Let's eat before we get into the serious stuff." I said and dug in.

Over the years, our royal family has gotten bigger. Each pair of mates had thier own kids around the ages of ours. Our parents grew older and started acting like adolescant teenagers, meddling and causing shenanigans. Lorenzo hasn't aged, he's tied to the castle so he's immortal to serve the royal family. Celeste had a child, a girl aswell with her husband. Our family was amazing.

During this dinner, we laughed and we talked. We loved.

I would never change anything about our story, anything.

Whatever happens in the furture I know that I will have Madison by my side and my pups will be safe and loved by the people I'm happy to be surrounded by today. I love everyone, I hope I did right by the people under my protection.

I love and will forever love my mate, Madison she will be the center of my world far beyond the day I die as will my pups be my world.

I'm glad Madison fell in love with her Hero.

Madison's view:

We were eating, we were laughing, we were living.

I looked around at my beautiful children and my amazing family.

A few years ago I went through another vision with Alpha Datophire. He said we were too powerful and too young to be in this position. We had to hand down our position to our children sooner rather than later. We were assured that it would be painless, and we'd both be together and watching our kids and family alongside Alpha Datophire himself. Watch our kids go old along with our family and friends.

Sure we were sad and upset that we couldn't watch them ourselves but we knew our responsibilites long before. After some time we accepted it, we spent more time teaching our kids and giving them more memories with us.

"Okay before my parents make thier anouncement, I have one." Lucas said standing up.

Logan and I had sat straight and gave him our undivided attention.

"I've found my mate." He said.

I signed in relief. At least he'll have someone to love.

"Congratulations, son. What's her name?"

"Emily Rowan, she's beautiful. I can't wait for you guys to meet her."

Logan and I looked at each other and then gave him a weak smile.

"Anything else before me make our announcement?"

"We're pregnant." Jen said crying out in glee.

"Fanatastic news!" I shouted.

"Great another hyperactive mini-Mason or Jen." Logan said. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

I took a bite out of my spegetti.

"What did you two have to tell the rest of us?" My mom asked.

"Is there anything else, nothing is too small" I said. They all shook their head no.

"Lorenzo can you take everything breakable away?" Logan asked and in a moment everything was taken away.

"First, we'd like to say that we love you all. We have lived many years together and we've cared, laughed, hated, joked, and fought together. Now I'm asking you all to do all that and more without us." Logan began.

"We are going to die, more preciely we will be dead just after dawn." He finished.

"Shhh!" Madison said once people began to erupt in chaos.

"We are too powerful, no one should have as much power as us. When we die tomorrow morning our power will be harnessed into the three of you. Our lesser of powers will be given to Carter and Harper, sorry kids." She shrugged at the end.

"All of you are to take care of our kids, watch out for them. They are our lives. You must teach them about our adventures, what we've learned but let them make their own mistakes. In three years, one of your will take the throne don't fight it or each other." I said looking at our friends and parents.

"Don't question anything, there's nothing to say. Just- We love you all, we loved living life with every single one of you. We will watch over you from our place next to Alpha Datophire. Good-bye everyone." I said.

We were met with silence as we got up and exited the dinning room.

We made our way upstairs in silence with our hands intertwined. We laid in bed and waited for a moment.

A knock at our door.

"I'll get it." I said.

I opened the door to see our five pups standing there with tears in their eyes and broken hearts, "Come one, but you guys have to go before dawn."

They rushed in and jumped on top of the bed, smushed together like when they were toddlers.

"why do you guys have to leave us?" Harper asked.

"It's our time sweetheart." Madison said.

"Can't that time be later? When we have our kids and grow older with you?" Charlotte asked.

"I want to tell you guys a story and when I tell you guys this story I want you all to just stay with us and enjoy the peace. I want you guys to take this story to heart. Then when you see that your father and I are asleep, I want you guys to leave and live your lives. Care for people and love the people. "

"And know that your mother and I love all of you. We will be watching over you, so don't do any stupid stuff that you know we wouldn't approve of... unless it's spring break." I laughed.

They all did. I brought them closer to us as Madison told her our story.

"This is a story of love, strength, war, and the unknown. How we showed everyone how we could beat the odds and shove it in their face."

"This is the story of how I started falling in love with the Hero."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 11.1K 21
One look lead to another. It's either now or never... Alex Ryder. 17 year old living in fear since 10 years old. Her love for soccer is the only thi...
67.5K 1.8K 36
Meet Violet Summers. She's the sarcastic girl who doesn't really ever get noticed by anyone. She blends into any crowd because of how "normal" she is...
102K 2.3K 54
Jourdan Mathews has a secret, and she knows she needs to take this one to the grave. * * * Her life was never complicated: a college student with a...
4.6M 129K 100
"You like this, don't you?" Sam grins, running his tongue over his lip ring. "You're turned on by it." "Please," I wave my hand in dismissal. "Yo...