Fantasy

By NicsLilSis

A Mariah Carey x Da Brat love story. So if you love the 90's and their music, this is for you. More

Introduction
One
Two
Four
Five
Six

Three

1.1K 25 23
By NicsLilSis

****Shawntae's POV****

I laid in the bed with Mariah sleeping in my arms, her head on my chest and her hand tightly gripping mine. Every time I stay the night with her, she sleeps this way....holding my hand and her head against my chest. I think it makes her comfortable to be that way; she always scoots close to me to go to sleep.

Anyway, I was just chilling until my phone started ringing, so I thought that I should answer it. I tried to ease my way from under Mariah so I could get to my phone, but she held on to me tighter once I started moving.

"Don't go....it can wait...." she mumbled.

"But I-" I started. She decided to straddle me and slowly grind on me, knowing that it would turn me on, then she grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips.

"It can wait now....." she smirked, followed by leaning down and kissing me.

"Mariah, you gone stop doing this before I end up fucking the shit outta you." I stated, making her giggle.

"You always say that, but it never happens does it?"

"Oh really? It's like that?"

"Mhmmm; you won't fuck me tho....." Mariah taunted, grinding on me faster. I flipped us over to where I was on top and she looked at me like I was crazy, but I kissed her. I slid my hand down her stomach and into her pajama shorts, then I found my way into her panties and rubbed her clït.

"Mmm....." she moaned against my lips. I laughed as she continued moaning, followed by moving my lips off of hers and kissing her jaw line. I then kissed down to her neck while moving my fingers down from her clït and to her entrance, noticing how wet she had already gotten, and ripped her panties off. I mentally smiled at how turned on she was and shoved two fingers inside of her, making her gasp in anticipation. I worked my fingers inside of her and her moans grew louder, and I kissed down to her cleavage.

"Take....this.....shirt.....off....." I said in between kisses. She couldn't respond because she was moaning; however, she did what I asked and took her shirt off. I smirked as I admired her boobs, then I started sucking on one of her nipples while speeding up my fingers inside of her.

"Tae, pl-please.....I c-can't.....uh.....please....." Mariah moaned, her breathing getting faster and faster. I pumped my fingers faster and deeper inside of her, and she started squirming around and arching her back.

"AH.....Tae, pl-please.....I-uhhh.....I'm cu-aah....." she squealed, then she released her juices all over my fingers.  I slowly pulled them out and licked her sweetness off of them, then I watched her as she held herself and panted.

"You thought this was a joke? You really thought it was fine to tease me?" I asked her, but she was still trying to calm herself down. I laughed and got off of her, then I stared at her body and found myself wanting to taste her. I got under the covers and kissed on her boobs, followed by planting kisses down her stomach until I reached her womanhood.

"Is. This. What. You. Wanted?" I asked, licking her clït between each word.

"Mmmm, y-yes.....daddy....." Mariah loudly moaned as I started sucking on her clït.

~~~~Meanwhile (Nick's POV)~~~~

I got to the hotel and the room number that Mariah texted me last night, and I knocked on the door. It was Sunday, so it was my week with the twins.....I don't have them as much as Mariah does, so I try to get them every chance that I can. I hate this co-parenting thing, to be honest; I want my family back.....yes, I screwed up but maybe time will fix our family.

"Who is it?!" I heard Moroccan ask from the other side of the door.

"It's Daddy." I replied, and the door flew open.

"Hi Daddy!!" Moroccan squealed, hugging me.

"Daddy!!" Monroe yelled, running over to me as well.

"Hey y'all, how y'all been today?" I smiled, closing the door behind myself.

"Good!! We went to Disney World yesterday with Mommy and her friend." Moroccan told me.

"Friend? Which friend?"

"Her bestest, BESTEST friend.....Tae Tae." Monroe answered.

"Okay, well where is Mommy?" I questioned.

"She's in the bedroom." 

"Alright, well I'm gonna go speak to her. Y'all chill right here while I go."

"Okay." they shrugged. I went to the bedroom part of the suite to find the door closed, then I noticed the sound of Mariah's moaning.

"I know she ain't fucking no nigga up in here while my kids still here!!" I frowned, trying to unlock the door. It wouldn't open, so I took a credit card outta my wallet and slid in the side of the door. This loosened the lock so that the door would open, and I just walked in without permission. I found Mariah with her back against the headboard, her eyes closed and she was moaning and shaking.

"Ah....mmm-yes....." she continued moaning, not even seeing me. 

"Mariah, what the hell?!?!" I yelled, causing her to open her eyes and jump. She just stared at me while another person came from under the covers, then I gasped once seeing that the other person was a woman as well.

"Mariah, you're g-gay?" I questioned, looking at the woman then back at Mariah.

"Nick, just let me explain this to you." Mariah sighed.

"This won't take long, Tae." she continued, talking to the woman. The woman looked a little upset that I had interrupted them, but Mariah just pecked the woman's lips and got outta the bed.

"I'm gonna see who was calling me." the woman informed her, followed by leaving the room. Mariah wrapped the sheet around her and shut the door, then she sat on the bed and told me to come closer.

"So, how much did you see?" she asked.

"Only some woman eating you out, that's all." I sarcastically responded.

"Look, Nick, I don't need the attitude from you. Now, that was my friend Shawntae......no we're not together, and no I'm not gay. We're just really close, and things just so happen to escalate between us today. But I'm not gay, so don't say that."

"You were getting your pvssy eaten by another female......that makes you gay." I stated.

"No it doesn't!!! Look, I haven't been pleased by anybody in over 7 months, so yeah.....it felt good to finally get some head. But I'm not gay, I swear I'm not. I've always been straight and that hasn't changed; I've just been having some weird emotions and things after the divorce, and Tae just has been here for me. That's it." Mariah argued. I'd known Mariah for 8 years and I knew that she was lying about how she felt; Mariah was into this 'Shawntae' person and I could tell. BUT, I knew that she would never admit that she liked this girl, so I just sighed and gave in.

"Whatever. Anyway, I came to tell you that I'll have the kids back at your place at around noon next Sunday." I told her, changing the subject.

"Okay, let me go kiss the kids goodbye." she smiled, leaving the room. I can't believe that she's gay now; I'll never win her back now.....

****Mariah's POV****

I went to my beautiful babies and they both ran up to me, Moroccan instantly hugging me as tight as he could. Monroe came over and played with my hair, followed by tilting her head at me.

"Mommy, why are you wearing a sheet? Are you dressing up as a Christmas angel?" she questioned.

"Uhm, no baby. I was just trying a new look, that's all." I lied.

"What's these?" Moroccan asked, touching the hickeys on my neck and cleavage.

"Don't worry about, baby boy. You'll understand them when you're older." I answered.

"Anyway, where's Tae Tae? I wanna say bye bye before we leave." Monroe stated.

"Yeah, me too!" Moroccan added. I noticed that Nick rolled his eyes when the twins mentioned Shawntae; I can tell that he's a little jealous, but we're not married anymore so he shouldn't worry about who I hang out with and stuff.

"I'm right here, little Rugrats!!" Shawntae said, coming out of the kitchen part of the suite. The twins ran over to her and she picked them up, followed by kissing each of them on the forehead.

"Y'all be good, alright?" she smiled at them.

"We will." they said in unison.

"I love you, Tae Tae." Moroccan told her.

"I love you, too." Monroe agreed.

"I love y'all....now go say bye to your mom." Shawntae said, putting them back down. I went over and held each of their hands, then I leaned down and pecked both of their lips

"Mommy loves y'all." I grinned.

"Love you too, Mommy." Monroe replied.

"I love you." Moroccan smiled.

"Alright, let's move out." Nick stated, causing the twins to go to him. They waved at me and I waved back, then they went out of the door with Nick.

"Babe?"

"Yes, Mariah?"

"I'm gonna be in the house alone once we get back to LA.....and...." I started.

"And what?"

"And I was wondering if you'd stay with me."

"I always stay when you ask, baby girl."

"I know, but I meant STAY stay......as in, moving in with me." I nervously said.

"You want me to move in?" she asked.

"Yeah. I mean, Roe and Roc really like having you around......and so do I." I shyly smiled.

"So, does this mean that we're together now?" Shawntae smirked, pulling me closer to her.

"No, because I'm not gay. Besides, I'm still not ready for any relationship with anybody right now....I gotta get my feelings for Nick completely out of me. However, I love you cause you're my BBF and I always feel great when you come around....so I want you to live with me and Dem Babies." I explained.

"What's a BBF?"

"BBF stands for Bestest, BESTEST Friend.....I like that little name that Roe came up with for you, so I made it a little shorter." I shrugged.

"Alright then, I guess I could live with that."

"Of course you'll live with it. Now, back to business....." I giggled. I got on one knee in front of her and grabbed her hand, then I kissed it and continued giggling.

"Shawntae 'Da Brat' Harris, will you move in with me?" I asked her.

"Haha, you know I will.....anything for you, Mimi." Shawntae replied. I got up off of the floor and hugged her tightly, followed by kissing her cheek. I'm so glad she'll be living with me and the twins; it's gonna be perfect!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated with a bang, so POW!!!! Lmao, Tae and Mimi got a little more acquainted with each other (if you get what I mean), but Nick didn't seem to like that, did he? Also, Taeriah will be living together soon but this won't push them to be together.....in fact, I smell a love square in the future. ;) Anyway, COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT AND VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

A picture of Maria and Da Brat above.....I just think that's a cute picture of them together, so I posted it. The video is the song Perfect by Doria Roberts, and it's one of my favorite songs atm so yeah.

Note: Go check out my story "Honey" if you haven't already!! Go read, comment, vote, and add it to your libraries. Muito obrigada.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 23
It's a love story of jungkook and yn Mia Candy And many more
24.6K 961 41
{1991- 1993} Two of the biggest musicians cross paths during a studio session and record a duet. Could it be love?
4.1K 179 8
'𝘕𝘶𝘯, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳' Imagines about BubbaChuck... ♫ 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯...
30K 1.1K 29
Just read it 🙏🙏.