Two

****Shawntae's POV****

I was in the studio working on a song, and I had just gotten done with a verse so I came out of the booth and sat down. I had Terry, my producer, to play the track back and I listened to it to make sure that it sounded hot, but my phone started ringing in the middle of.

"Who is this?" I mumbled, getting my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the caller ID and saw Mariah's name, so I smiled and answered it.

Me: Hello? Mariah?

Monroe: It's Roe, Tae Tae.

Me: Hi princess, what's up?

Monroe: Mommy's sick, and me and Roc don't know what to do.

Me: Sick? What you mean by that?

Monroe: She's been crying all morning, and she threw up like 3 times. She's hasn't left her room at all today, and we didn't wanna be rude so we didn't bother her. I called you cause you're Mommy's bestest friend, and maybe she'll feel better if you came.

Me: Wow, uhm....I'll be over there soon.

Monroe: Thank you, Tae.

*click*

That was strange; Mariah's been sick, crying, and she didn't even get up to make the twins any breakfast? Something is up with her and she doesn't sound like she's doing too good, so I need to check on her to make sure it isn't anything too serious.

"Hey, I'ma head out." I said to Terry.

"You sure? It's still early." he frowned.

"I know, but my friend is sick and I really need to go make sure she's okay. I'll see you later, alright?" I explained.

"Alright." Terry shrugged, then I left out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, Tae. Mommy needs you." Moroccan said.

"Yeah, hurry up!" Monroe added. They each hand one of my hands and were pulling me up to Mariah's bedroom, then we got there and the door was cracked opened. I slowly pushed the door completely open and walked in, only to see Mariah laying on the bed crying and holding on to her stomach.

"Mariah?" I said. She looked up at me with tears running down her cheeks, then she shook her head as she started to get worked up again.

"Tae, pl-please come lay with m-me." she whimpered. I slowly got in next to her and she scooted closer to me, then she flipped over to where she was facing me.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" I questioned. She was about to tell me, but she noticed that the kids were still in the doorway so she motioned them to leave. Once they left out, she looked at me again and sighed.

"I f-feel sick to my st-stomach.....and it's all N-nick's fault." she stated.

"How is it his fault? What did he do?"

"It isn't wh-what he did, it's what h-he didn't do. I-i'm sick, and it's all because he has n-no control over his d-dïck. I h-hate him!" Mariah cried. I just stared at her because I didn't understand, but then a theory came to me and I gasped.

"Mariah, are you...pregnant?" I asked. 

"I-uh oh...." she said, getting out of the bed. She ran into her bathroom and I ran in behind her, only to find her on her knees with her face in the toilet. I went and held her hair back with one hand and rubbed her back with the other, then she came back up. She stood up and went to rinse her month out with Listerine, but as she was swishing it in her mouth, she nearly lost her balance. I ran and caught her just in time, so she spit the wash out in the sink and held on to me.