Three

****Shawntae's POV****

I laid in the bed with Mariah sleeping in my arms, her head on my chest and her hand tightly gripping mine. Every time I stay the night with her, she sleeps this way....holding my hand and her head against my chest. I think it makes her comfortable to be that way; she always scoots close to me to go to sleep.

Anyway, I was just chilling until my phone started ringing, so I thought that I should answer it. I tried to ease my way from under Mariah so I could get to my phone, but she held on to me tighter once I started moving.

"Don't go....it can wait...." she mumbled.

"But I-" I started. She decided to straddle me and slowly grind on me, knowing that it would turn me on, then she grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips.

"It can wait now....." she smirked, followed by leaning down and kissing me.

"Mariah, you gone stop doing this before I end up fucking the shit outta you." I stated, making her giggle.

"You always say that, but it never happens does it?"

"Oh really? It's like that?"

"Mhmmm; you won't fuck me tho....." Mariah taunted, grinding on me faster. I flipped us over to where I was on top and she looked at me like I was crazy, but I kissed her. I slid my hand down her stomach and into her pajama shorts, then I found my way into her panties and rubbed her clït.

"Mmm....." she moaned against my lips. I laughed as she continued moaning, followed by moving my lips off of hers and kissing her jaw line. I then kissed down to her neck while moving my fingers down from her clït and to her entrance, noticing how wet she had already gotten, and ripped her panties off. I mentally smiled at how turned on she was and shoved two fingers inside of her, making her gasp in anticipation. I worked my fingers inside of her and her moans grew louder, and I kissed down to her cleavage.

"Take....this.....shirt.....off....." I said in between kisses. She couldn't respond because she was moaning; however, she did what I asked and took her shirt off. I smirked as I admired her boobs, then I started sucking on one of her nipples while speeding up my fingers inside of her.

"Tae, pl-please.....I c-can't.....uh.....please....." Mariah moaned, her breathing getting faster and faster. I pumped my fingers faster and deeper inside of her, and she started squirming around and arching her back.

"AH.....Tae, pl-please.....I-uhhh.....I'm cu-aah....." she squealed, then she released her juices all over my fingers.  I slowly pulled them out and licked her sweetness off of them, then I watched her as she held herself and panted.

"You thought this was a joke? You really thought it was fine to tease me?" I asked her, but she was still trying to calm herself down. I laughed and got off of her, then I stared at her body and found myself wanting to taste her. I got under the covers and kissed on her boobs, followed by planting kisses down her stomach until I reached her womanhood.

"Is. This. What. You. Wanted?" I asked, licking her clït between each word.

"Mmmm, y-yes.....daddy....." Mariah loudly moaned as I started sucking on her clït.

~~~~Meanwhile (Nick's POV)~~~~

I got to the hotel and the room number that Mariah texted me last night, and I knocked on the door. It was Sunday, so it was my week with the twins.....I don't have them as much as Mariah does, so I try to get them every chance that I can. I hate this co-parenting thing, to be honest; I want my family back.....yes, I screwed up but maybe time will fix our family.