Six

****Shawntae's POV****

I was in a peaceful sleep, when I suddenly felt myself being shook and my name being called. I started stirring and felt something all over my face so I opened my eyes, only to see curly blonde hair on top of my face.

"All this damn hair....." I mumbled, pushing Mariah's hair out of my face. I looked down to see that she was still asleep in my arms, but somebody else continued tapping my arm over and over again.

"Tae Tae, get up!!" I heard a little voice command. I looked over to see Monroe standing there, her long brown curls all over the place just like her mother's blonde curls were, then I smiled at her.

"What's up, kiddo?" I smiled.

"I wanna get some chocolate milk, but I can't reach it. Can you come help me?" she asked. 

"Of course, love." I responded. I gently moved Mariah off of my chest and eased my hand out of hers, then I got out of the bed and Monroe grabbed my hand. We went downstairs to the kitchen and to the refrigerator, and I got the carton of chocolate milk out. 

"Can you put it in my Minnie cup? And with ice, please?" Monroe asked. I got her pink Minnie Mouse cup out of the cabinet and put some ice in it, followed by pouring some milk in it. I closed the carton and put it back in the fridge, then Monroe looked at me with a little smirk on her face.

"What?"

"Carry me?" she said, giving me those same puppy eyes that Mariah gives me.

"You know, you are just like your mommy....." I commented as I picked her up.

"How so?"

"You're both spoiled divas." I chuckled. I walked into the living room with Monroe on my hip, then I sat her on the sofa and sat down next to her. I turned on the TV and Monroe sat her milk on the coffee table, followed by crawling in my lap and laying against my chest.

"Let's see if we can find a cartoon for you." I stated. I flipped through the channels and saw that the Looney Tunes were on, so I stopped and sat the remote down.

"What's this?" Monroe questioned.

"It's called the Looney Tunes, and it's a cartoon that's been on since I was a kid.....actually since before I was born." I explained.

"What?! And it's still on?!"

"Haha, yep. It's really funny.....just watch it." I answered. We watched the TV, Monroe sipping on her milk every once and a while, and somebody else walked in the room.

"Morning." I heard, so I turned around to see Nick standing behind the sofa.

"Morning, Nick." I responded.

"Good morning, Daddy!!! " Monroe squealed. Nick came around and sat down next to me and Monroe crawled over and kissed him, then she laid down across both of us.....her head in my lap and her legs on Nick.

"You just gone trap us under you?" I asked her.

"Mhmmm." she shrugged.

"But that's not ni-" Nick started.

"Shhhh!!!! I'm watching the Looney Tunes!" Monroe interrupted him, causing me to shake my head.

"She is so much like Mariah.....it's scary." I laughed.

"Tell me about it." Nick chuckled.

"So, speaking of Mariah, where is she?" he continued.

"She's still sleeping.....I think she had one too many 'splashes' last night." I replied.