A Wizard in the Ninja World...

By NaruIshikawa

Elina Scarlet, the Mighty Titania's little sister, Erza Scarlet. A wizard like her big sister and a member of... More

A Wizard in the Ninja World? (Fairy Tail/Naruto Crossover)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Vote For Elina's Ideal Guy! xD
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
HELP ME PLEAH!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Tagged
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
This Story Will Be On Hold
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

8.6K 268 114
By NaruIshikawa

Chapter 11

~Erza's PoV~

It was the usual day in Fairy Tail. Loud shouts, objects flying everywhere and the whole guild is causing a ruckus.... again. I just turned my back on them for 2 seconds and there they go again. *sigh* I cannot really keep them always behaved if the Master Makarov just sits there and drinks on the bar.

So, here I am sitting on the stool of the bar with a drink in hand. My eyes closed and eyebrow twitching as chairs and barrels kept hitting me on the back. I felt no pain of course but it was quite bothersome. I'll just ignore them and relax.... Yes, its a very good idea. Suddenly, a large table hit me straight at the back of my head.

A dark aura formed around me as I stood up. I slowly turned around towards everyone, glaring daggers and a tick mark on my forehead. Everyone shrank and swallowed under my gaze. Punishment time.

--

"You guys' behavior are hard to maintain sometimes...." I said with a sigh and a shake of a head. Everyone was on the floor with large bumps on their heads that seemed to be steaming for them. I may have given them a few bonks on the head.

"Um... Erza-san!" I hear Lucy call. I turn around and found her jogging towards me with Wendy and Carla behind her. "Me and Wendy were thinking if we should give Elina a surprise by going to her world!" Wendy nodded in agreement.

"Oh? It would be a good idea...." I closed my eyes in thought, then I opened my eyes and nodded with a smile. "It is decided. We will go to Konoha."

Lucy and Wendy cheered in excitement and they ran off to get ready. I looked towards Gray, Elize and Natsu.

"You three," I called and their heads snapped towards me, Gray and Natsu sweating nervously, "Go and get ready, we will be going to Konoha." Gray and Natsu sighed in relief.

"You mean where Elina-chan lives?" Elize asked and I nodded. She smiled widely and nodded. "Okay! Gray lets go!" Elize stood up in excitement and gently pulled Gray's arm.

"Okay, okay." Gray said smiling towards Elize and they left. Happy and Natsu also left, singing that they will be seeing ninjas.

--

~3rd Person PoV~

"Begin!" Hayate announced and leapt away from the middle. Silence filled the air as Shiroi and Elina stared at each other with narrowed eyes, waiting who will make the move first.

Everyone stared in anticipation, eyes shimmering of excitement and curiosity. Their thoughts, "I wonder how strong are they." "I heard that this Elina chick is crazy strong!" More and more questions ran around their minds.

"Elina Scarlet." Shiroi announced with a cocky smirk. Elina looked at him with dangerously narrowed eyes.

"Shiroi Maruda." Elina also said, her voice much like Erza's making almost everyone shiver from her voice, though Shiroi seemed to have covered it very well.

"That look and her voice is already scaring me.... I wonder how scary her sister will be...." Sakura muttered making Naruto nod in agreement.

"This might be an interesting fight. I know both are very strong." Kurenai said making Gai, Kakashi and Asuma look at her questionably. "Shiroi Maruda from the Grass Village, I've heard of him before. He's quite strong and famous for his powerful jutsus. His element, Fire and Water. I havent seen Elina in action before so, she might manage hearing that she's also as powerful as Shiroi."

"Hm, just wait and see." Kakashi said making them nod and look back down towards Elina and Shiroi. Then Elina was bathed in light and the light disappeared, revealing Elina wearing her now complete Heaven's Wheel Armor. Every male in the large room, with the exception of Sasuke and Gaara, has blood spurting out of their noses as red covered their faces.

"What the hell?! What are you wearing?!" Shiroi stuttered and pointed towards her as blood continued flowing down his nose. Elina looked up at him with a smirk as swords circled around behind her.

"My personal favorite out of all the armors I have, Heaven's Wheel Armor." Elina announced as her blades danced around her. Everyone seemed to be surprised on how her blades were floating around without using any Jutsu at all, as well on how she summoned them and changed her appearance.

"Is that really considered as armor...?" Asuma asked with a sweatdrop as Kakashi sighed and nodded.

"She's not even ashamed about how revealing her 'armor' is. Even the previous one she was wearing." Kurenai muttered, here eyebrow twitching.

"How is she controlling her swords? I didnt see her perform any jutsus at all. She was just standing there and that happened." Tenten said with furrowed eyebrows as she looked down at Elina. Neji stayed silent as well as Rock Lee, unable to answer her question.

Elina looked at Shiroi then pointed her sword towards him with a dark look. Her swords then shot out towards Shiroi with incredible speed. Shiroi smirked and craned his head towards the right, Elina's swords whizzing past his head. The swords then pierced themselves deeply into the huge statue behind him, large cracks forming around them.

"Thats interesting. You dont seem to be using any chakra by doing that, wait no, you dont have any chakra at all." Shiroi announced as Elina stood unfazed, "I've been sensing strange energy from you, its very similar to Chakra but its not Chakra at all. What is it that you have?"

Elina closed her eyes as she transformed back into her normal outfit, cold mists surrounding her.

"The answer is simple, magic." Elina answered making Shiroi blink then suddenly laugh, holding his stomach.

"Oh thats funny! Those magic nonsense isnt real! You still believe in those little myths? Huh, little girl?" Elina chuckled.

"I dont joke around when I am in a serious situation like this." Shiroi stopped and looked back at her with a confused expression. She was right, she looked very serious and no humor was evident anywhere on her face

"Eh? Is that so then?" Shiroi said and smirked, he then started making various handsigns quickly, "Fire Style: Dragon Fire Technique!" He exclaimed and blew a stream of fire from his mouth. It then slowly formed into a dragon and was shooting towards Elina.

"So, Fire is you're element...." Elina muttered and leapt away dodging the flame dragon that was coming towards her. But, the dragon unexpectedly swerved to the right and hit Elina behind her, burning parts of her back in the process.

She grunted in pain and she rolled on the floor from the strong impact that was sent down behind her. Elina looked up towards Shiroi, gritting her teeth. Shiroi was smirking down towards her.

"He can control them also. I should pay more attention with his attacks...." Elina thought as she shakily stood up, struggling because of the stinging pain on her back. "Better cool this down, it'll sting a lot but I cant let this get in the way."

She held her palm out as cold mists formed around it. She then put her hand on her back, she hissed as her cold hand touched the burnt parts of her back. Shiroi hummed as he looked at her amused.

"Ice huh? Well thats too bad, you're weak against one of my element." Shiroi said with a smirk. Gaara and Sasuke were glaring down at Shiroi the whole time, feeling the intent to kill him. Gaara especially since his sand was already streaming out of his gourd.

"Dont. If you interfere with this fight, Elina might be disappointed about us." Shukaku growled making Gaara's sand go back into his gourd. Temari and Kankuro saw this making them think, 'He was trying to kill the guy when he saw Elina getting hurt....?'

"This is bad.... Since Elina uses ice, Shiroi's fire is a great advantage towards Elina's element...." Gai said as Kakashi chuckled.

"Ah, Gai. You havent seen anything what the wizard in our team is like." Kakashi said making Asuma grin.

"You seem pretty confident about Elina, Kakashi." Asuma said, "Then again, after seeing Elina beat someone strong like you, I would be too."

"So you two know how strong Elina is? Also, what do you mean she beat Kakashi?" Kurenai asked in shock. Gai in the background however was crying....in style.

"Ice Make: Crescent Blades!" Elina fires crescent-shaped ice blades towards Shiroi, who smirked and formed handsigns. He puffed his chest and blew a huge fireball like Sasuke's Jutsu. Elina's ice melted easily making her clench her jaw.

"How did he melt my ice so easily...? Natsu cant even melt my ice with his fire...." Elina thought. She stood up as light covered her.

"Ex-quip: Flame Empress Armor!" She exclaimed, she transformed into her also complete Flame Empress Armor. Ah yes, Elina can be able to wear her complete armors.

"Flame Empress Armor?" Shiroi asked in confusion. "Ah, these weird armor names. Fire Style: Aerial Explosion Technique!" Gas appeared around Elina and the gas ignited causing it to create a large explosion.

"Elina-chan!" Naruto screamed. Everyone's eyes widened, especially Gaara and Sasuke, at the large and powerful explosion that hit Elina. A thick black smoke covered where Elina is as everyone waited for it to disappear, anxious if Elina is okay.

"Che! That was way too easy! She's probably dead anyways, no one will survive from that jutsu!" Shiroi said with a cocky smirk. But suddenly, Elina shot out of the thick smoke and charged towards Shiroi. She slashed her flaming sword towards him, making Shiroi fall to the ground on his back.

"What?! How?! How did my jutsu did no damage to you at all?!" Shiroi screamed angrily. Elina pointed her sword towards his neck.

"Flame Empress Armor can nullify fire and I will be able to withstand it easily." Elina said. Kurenai and Gai watched in awe.

"Thats impressive, she can be able to completely withstand that powerful attack with that armor." Gai said. In the background Naruto kept cheering very loudly for Elina.

Shiroi growled and managed to poof away from under Elina. He then made various signs of handsigns as water came out from the floors and a large jet of water came shootinf towards Elina. Her eyes narrowed as she quickly ex-quipped into her Water Empress Armor. She held up her sword and sliced through the strong water current.

When the water stopped, Elina still stood untouched from Shiroi's attacks making him more enraged. Elina narrowed her eyes and slashed her sword repeatedly, sending seemingly sharp water blades towards Shiroi. When Shiroi leapt away to dodge, the water blades that Elina sent, sliced through the huge statue where Hayate was, who also leapt away from the attack. The huge statue crumbled and fell to the ground making the Hokage's eyes widen.

"I've never seen a simple attack could be able to slice through metal that thick." Anko said beside the Hokage making him nod.

"I believe Elina is stronger than I thought she would be...." the Hokage muttered.

Elina then charged towards Shiroi as quick as the naked eye cannot be able to keep up and slashed her sword left and right. Shiroi was barely keeping up from dodging to Elina's lightning quick attacks. Suddenly, Elina froze. She leapt a good distance away from the now cut and bruised Shiroi as she crouched down in pain, holding the back of her shoulder.

"W-what... I-is.... h-happening...." Elina grunted in pain as marks started to form around half of her body. She continued to wrench in pain as the marks continued to form around her body.

"The Curse Mark.... This is bad...." Kakashi thought in worry and he looked towards Sasuke, who was staring at Elina in confusion and worry. Elina managed to stand up as the pain continued on, clenching her jaw tightly and trying to endure the pain.

"Its coming from the mark that Sakura said I have. What the hell is it doing to me?!" Elina thought growling. Then the pain suddenly subsided but the marks are still there.

The Curse mark that Elina has hasnt successfully awaken something like what Sasuke had back in the Forest of Death. She was able to stop it without even knowing that it might turn her into what Sasuke transformed into. Kakashi realized this when he saw Elina did not transform completely making him sigh in relief.

Elina can be able to stop whats taking over her without realizing that she did stop it. But what worries Kakashi is Sasuke's Curse mark. He would most likely use his Sharingan in his match, if he did use it. The mark will react and it will do the same results as Elina had.

Back to Elina. She looked down at her hand to find the marks, making her eyes widened in shock. She hasnt seen it before and she assumed that it was the mark that did it to her.

"I feel.... odd. I still feel the same as before but the mark made me feel something.... dark and evil. Though, it really took most of my energy...." Elina thought then clenched her fist and shook her head. She felt weak after the reaction of the mark since it took most of her energy.

When Elina was about to look up, a flaming fist came flying towards her and punched her. She grunted as her back hit the wall, hard, creating a crater on the wall.

"Che. You think you're so strong huh? Well, think again! This is where you die!" Shiroi made various handsigns and blew a large fireball towards Elina, her eyes widened and she was unable to move.

Another large explosion erupted. When the smoke disappeared, the crater was bigger than before and there lay a bloody and bruised Elina in the large hole in the wall.

"I cant believe it...." Sakura muttered with wide eyes.

"She.... she lost....?" Naruto said in shock. Shiroi laughed and held his stomach.

"Pathetic! I guess those stupid so called armors are yours are nothing against me!" Shiroi exclaimed as he continued to laugh victoriously.

But suddenly, Shiroi was suddenly kicked to the gut, punched up to his chin and slammed to the ground. His eyes widened when he saw it was Elina, smirking down at him.

"H-how...."

"Ice Make: Clone." Elina announced and everyone looked towards the hole in the wall, to find an ice sculpture of Elina. "I managed to create a clone and escape. As simple as that." Elina said and smirked. Shiroi growled and poofed away once again and appeared mid air.

He was about to perform a jutsu but was stopped by him getting electrocuted by Elina's Lightning Empress Armor. She just noticed that Shiroi was soaking wet with the water jutsu that he performed earlier which gave her an advantage and use lightning with her Lightning Empress Armor.

Shiroi was now burnt but still alive and was unconscious on the ground, a sizzling sound coming from him.

"The winner is, Elina Scarlet." Hayate announced and coughed. Naruto and Sakura cheered loudly, Gaara and Sasuke were smirking, as the other ninjas were awestruck. The medic ninjas put Shiroi on a stretcher and proceeded on bringing him to the medic room.

Elina's vision began to blur and she began to wobble. Sasuke noticed this and quickly appeared behind her before she could touch the floor. When she landed in Sasuke's arms, she was unconscious and the marks on her body began to disappear.

"Sasuke, take her to the medic room. I'll take care of her after I discuss something with the Hokage." Kakashi said and Sasuke nodded. He carried her bridal style and began to leave, but before that. He turned around to look at Gaara with a smirk and left. Gaara glared dangerously towards the young Uchiha and clenched his fists.

~Elina's PoV~

I groaned and sat up. My body felt sore and I wont be able to move for a little while due to using all of my magic. I didnt recover all of my magic while we were in the Forest of Death.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself in a hospital room with Kakashi standing in the corner of the room, his orange book stuck to his nose.

"Oh you're awake. How are you feeling?" Kakashi asked and stood next to my bed. I smiled with a nod.

"Just fine I guess. I just have to recover all of my magic then Im good to go." I said and I remembered something. I frantically looked down towards my arms to find bandages wrapped around me but no signs of the black markings.

"Cursed Seal of Heaven," Kakashi said making me look up at him questionably. "Its one of Orochimaru's powerful cursed seals...." he then explained to me what will happen if the mark activated and he sealed it with the Evil Sealing Method to avoid the effectiveness of the mark I have. But he is not completely sure if his sealing on me is strong enough.

"I believe its time for me to go. I'm worried if Sasuke uses his Sharingan by the time that its his turn to fight." Kakashi said and left the room. I frowned and touched the back of my shoulder.

Orochimaru can control the curse mark to be able to manipulate me and make me as strong as he wanted me to be. And Kakashi mentioned something that Orochimaru has other plans for Sasuke and he is not exactly sure what his plans are.

If it is true that the Evil Sealing Method isnt strong enough, I'll make sure that that snake will not be able to manipulate me. I sighed and looked out the window.

Suddenly, a large explosion appeared somewhere outside of the village making my eyes widened. Are there intruders? I quickly put my metal greaves back on and ran outside the hospital towards the large explosion.

I havent fully recovered my magic but its enough for me to take on whoever these intruders are. When I reached the gates, I found ANBU ninjas surrounding whoever the intruders are, which I cant really see since they are blocking everything.

"What's going on?!" I asked the ANBU ninjas and went through them. When I looked up my eyes widened when I saw it was Erza-nee and the others. "Erza-nee?!" I exclaimed in surprise.

"You know who these people are?" Iruka and Ibiki were here also. I turned towards them and nodded.

"Their part of my guild. And its okay, they dont mean to harm anyone." I said making the ANBU ninjas relax and unsheath their weapons. "I apologize if they did something wrong, I'll take care of it."

"If Elina says its okay then I believe her. She did say that Fairy Tail is a very friendly guild." Iruka said and ruffled my hair making me smile. Erza-nee stood beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I apologize for the ruckus our teammate caused," Erza-nee glared towards Natsu making him sweat nervously. "I am Erza Scarlet." She introduced. Iruka nodded with a smile.

"Iruka Umino. And this is Ibiki Morino. I assume you are Elina's sister, she looks very much like you after all." Iruka said and Erza-nee nodded with a smile. She then introduced Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Gray, Elize, and Carla. They already know who Happy is.

I then lead the team inside the village, them receiving weird looks from the villagers.

"Why are you guys here anyways?" Elina asked them.

"Well, we really want to see you and the village that you've been talking about so much. I mean look at this place! Its so huge and beautiful!" Lucy exclaimed happily as she looked at the village with big sparkling eyes and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad you like it. We have to go to the Hokage first to let him know that we have visitors in the village." I said.

"Elina. Are you okay? I mean you're walking around with bandages on you." Carla said making me blink and look down at myself. Oh yes.... I forgot all about that. I then chuckled and waved my hand dismissively.

"I'm alright. My wounds arent that major so it'll be fine."

--

I knocked on the Hokage's office door and entered after getting his permission to enter. We stood in front of the Hokage's desk and I bowed, making the team follow my actions. Well, Erza-nee pushed Natsu down to make him bow in respect.

"Hm? Are they part of your guild? Seeing that they have the same marks as you." The Hokage asked as he smoked his pipe. I stood up straight and nodded with a smile.

"Yes, Hokage-sama. They'll be staying here for a little while. I was wondering if there are any rooms available for them to stay? I'll pay for the expenses."

"Eh, you dont have to pay for us Elina-san! Let us pay for it!" Elize said making me turn towards them.

"Do you even have Ryos to pay here?" Elize took out a pouch and showed it to me. My eyes widened when I saw it was full of Ryos in the pouch. "Where did you get this?!"

"A nice lady gave it to me. She knew that we're not from this world so she gave this to me. I did refuse to accept it but she shoved it in my hands and just disappeared...." Elize said making me look at her questionably. She just shrugged and put the pouch back into her bag.

"Well, it seems we have a place for you all to stay. There is a hotel right next to the Hiromi Hot Springs." The Hokage said after receiving a paper from a ANBU ninja. "Also, it seems you will be fighting a Sound Ninja named, Dosu Kinuta (I think was his last name lol), in the final stage of the Chunin Exams, Elina. It will be in a few weeks."

"Dosu....? Oh, him...." I growled.

"Huh. I thought these Chunin Exams are just tests or something. I guess it also involves fighting against other ninjas." Gray said as he shoved his hand in his pockets. I sweatdropped when I turned to look at him. Elize noticed this and smiled sheepishly with a sweatdrop.

"Gray-kun.... you're clothes...." She told him softly making Gray jump and run off to look for his clothes.

"Ummm. Well! Since you have heard of the Chunin Exams, you can watch Elina in her match if you like." The Hokage said with a smile making the Team Tenrou (or Team Natsu idk) nod in agreement.

--

After they left their stuff in their temporary place, they immediately left to wander around the village. And of course, Natsu and Happy are going to pretend like ninjas making me sweatdrop.

Erza-nee went to find a cake shop. Lucy, Wendy and Carla went to do their own thing and will probably go shopping after getting that much Ryo from Elize. Gray and Elize.... Ehem.... Too affectionate towards each other.

While I went back towards the Konoha Hospital. Kakashi arrived and reported about Sasuke, apparently someone was trying to kidnap him. They do not know who it is because he was wearing one of the dead ANBU ninja's uniform and mask.

Right now, his room is guarded with ANBU ninjas but I was able to go and visit. I also brought a basket of fruits and flowers with me. When I entered his room, there Sasuke lay on the hospital bed unconscious. The constant beeping if the heart monitor was only being heard in his room.

I placed the basket on the bedside table and looked down at Sasuke. I shook my head and smiled.

"You overdid it again. Kakashi-sensei already told you what will happen when you use you're Sharingan with that Curse mark on you." I said and i waited for a reply. Of course, the beeping is the only thing answering me. I sighed.

"You know, I'm worried about you especially now that Curse mark is on you too. I dont want you getting manipulated by that snake and be his some kind of minion. Whatever his planning to do with you, I'll make sure it will never happen. For now, just rest and get better, okay?" I said and silence still filled the air.

I sighed once again and turned to leave the room, after taking one last glance towards Sasuke. I will stand by my word, I will not let that snake try and manipulate us, and whatever plans he has. I will make sure, none of that will ever happen....

....I suck at this soooo much. Im so sowwy ;-; But I hope you still like it ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 35 37
natsu x reader...the ship name is nare Your name will be y/n Your nickname will be n/n You are in 10th-grade and you are 16 years old Natsu is als...
47.8K 853 53
This a story between a mage and a ninja with dark past and lonely life and yet the twist of fate brought them together probably to heal each other an...
27.4K 739 30
[WARNING: Going through some major editing. Expect the cringe; it will be all over the chapters that aren't labeled as EDITED.] Erza Scarlet. An S-Cl...
1K 47 21
Men believe that the best of people come from the worst of disasters. This is one of those cases. Xavier Shiryu was one of the inhabitants of a peac...