Adopted By Zoella {EDITING}

By L0veLikeHate

Lola has been through alot. She has to learn to speak English and leave her home and family. That's when Zoe... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Bubble bath, pizza and more.
Mummy?...
Beach and falling in love
Sleepover
Social worker
What?!
"Is she ok?"
Going home and 2 big news'
Birthday party

Afterwards.

1K 27 17
By L0veLikeHate

So I have decided to finish this book, do you guys want a sequel? Comment if you do, So after wards, Lola gets a younger brother called Noah and they are best friends. Lola has a great boyfriend when she is 20 and ends up marrying him and having 6 kids, Maisie, Mia, Molly, Mike, Matthew and baby Mark. They live in the country with a huge garden and 5 puppies.

Zoe and Alfie have 3 birth children called, Penny, Megan and Noah. They all live happily ever after basically!

Hope you enjoyed,

Nikitah7055

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
262K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...