Stepbrother ✔

By XthatONEchicX

"You're so lame." Alexander comments as he walks into the kitchen. "Shut up, I don't care." I scoff as I con... More

Stepbrother
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
Character Interview
Epilogue

0.4

631K 19.4K 5.4K
By XthatONEchicX

❀Courtney's P.O.V❀

"Hm hm hmm." I hum to a random tune as I serve myself a plate of ravioli and stop when I hear a bunch of footsteps thumping down the stairs.

Great.

"Aye, Courts you making us something to eat?" Alexander asks in a teasing manner and I turn around to look at him and his friends.

"Not at all what I'm doing." I respond as I cross my arms over my chest and Steven walks forward towards me. "What are you doing?" I question, arching an eyebrow.

"I'm hungry, and this is the kitchen. What do you think I'm doing?" He scoffs and I glare openly at him.

"I'm not stupid, jerkwad." I scowl and he rolls his eyes as he stands next to me. "Besides, who do you think you are walking in here like it's your house?" I interject as I look over to Alexander. "Don't tell me he does this everyday?"

He nods his head. "He's like my bro, this is their house as well." He replies and I grimace at the thought of them actually living here.

"That's just great." I speak sarcastically and begin to walk out of the kitchen. "I think I just lost my appetite. But you guys can help yourselves, bon appétit." I wave goodbye and they all cheer as I walk out. "Jerks." I mutter as I climb up the steps and enter my room.

I turn on my playlist and remove my sweats then jump up on my bed as I turn on the tv and tune into Cartoon Network. I grin widely as Tom & Jerry appears on the screen and I turn off my music as I watch this for the next hour and a half.

"Courts!"

"Eek!" I shriek when the door bursts open and Alexander walks into my room. I instantly get under my sheets and glare at him. "You fucken dipshit!" I screech.

"Woah, I had no idea you were naked!" He puts his hands up and I narrow my eyes at him. "Besides, the door was open." He points out.

"Don't you know how to knock!" I exclaim and he scratches the back of his neck. "You could've gave me a quick warning!"

He chuckles nervously and I raise an eyebrow when he gets out and shuts the door. What is he-

My thoughts get cut off as he knocks on my door and I gape at him when he enters again. "That better?" He asks, amusement lacing his voice and I narrow my eyes at him. "Wha-ha-hat?" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"You're dumb." I shake my head and chuckle a little. "So, what do you want?" I ask.

"Oh," he shuts the door behind him and I arch an eyebrow. "I still need help..."

"With what?" I ask intrigued.

He gives me a blank look and blinks twice. "Lapworth's homework. Ring a bell?"

I raise an eyebrow. "I thought it was due today?"

"No, it's due tomorrow." He lets out a nervous laugh and I decide to just help him.

"Alright, I'll help. But first let me put some shorts on." I gesture to my body covered with the blanket and he laughs.

"Right," he winks. "I'll go get my stuff." With that being said, he walks out and shuts the door.

I quickly get out of bed and slide into some random shorts that I pick out of my drawer and I sit down at the edge of my bed, waiting for him. He walks in no longer than five minutes later and I smile at him.

"Alright, let's do your homework."

* * *

"Will you get off your phone and pay attention to me!?" I slap his cheek and he quickly looks up at me in shock.

"I am paying attention!" He argues and I roll my eyes.

"Sure you are." I scoff. "We have spent more than fifteen minutes on the first problem. What the heck!?" I note and he falls back on my bed so that he is now laying down.

"Im tired of this. Let's do something else." He suggests as he sighs exasperatingly and I raise an eyebrow.

"Like what?" I inquire, falling on my back as well then turning over so I lay on my stomach. I prop my chin up on my palm and rest my elbow on the bed. He smirks as he looks me over and I smack his chest. "Quit checking me out."

"I'm not." He laughs and lifts himself off the bed. "Me and my bros planned a night out, and it starts in about an hour. Wanna come?" He offers and I drop my face flat on the bed.

"No, thanks." I mumble, the heat of my breath fanning my face caused by the blanket being so close to me. "I think I'll just stay here and watch movies all weekend." I say as I lift my head back up to face him.

"You're so lame." He snorts and I glare at him.

"Thanks." I speak sarcastically. He laughs.

"Are you sure you don't want to come? It'll be fun."

I shake my head before pushing myself off the bed and sit back against the headboard. "I'm good right here."

"Oh come on, don't be a grandma." He says as his voice changes tone and I arch an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He winks and walks out of my room. Just as he's about to close the door, I call out to him.

"You forgot your stuff, dumb butt."

He immediately stops and enters my room once again. "Oh, right, sorry." I laugh while he puts his stuff into his backpack and walks back out of my room, but not before winking at me. "Be ready in thirty."

"No, wai-"

Slam.

"Great." I groan as I run a hand through my hair and huff out in annoyance as I get off my bed and enter my closet to pick out an outfit.

This should be fun.

Not.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Hey hey, sorry it took me so long to update a 1,000 word chapter but you have to understand that I've been busy. But I do have good news. I finished my adult school class and am now back on track! Yes! After so many months of hard work I finally did it! Anyways, I just wanted to let you know why I wasn't updating. Hope you understand. Bonjour. Haha kidding I'm not french.

❤︎Much Love with Hugs & Kisses❤︎

Kimmy Hers 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 13.1K 52
This is the sequel of the story, "Slave of a Billionaire". This story is about the life of Ronnie's and Caitlin's daughter Susan. Susan is in college...
2.1M 61.2K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
4.3K 875 51
Alison is a hardworking and honest woman. He is kind and helpful in nature. She always supports Dusro in both happiness and pain. She is very connois...
921K 27.3K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...