Senseless

By ohsobiebah

stars can't shine without darkness. ---- There are uncontrollable feelings and senseless decisions that take... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Author's Note
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Two

396 21 8
By ohsobiebah

Miley's p.o.v

"Miley," I heard Jason's soft voice whisper into my ear. I moaned and opened my eyes directly into his. He smiled softly before kissing my lips.

"Morning," I moaned stretching my arms and back out.

"Stay with me," he moaned grabbing me and pulling me back towards him.

"I'm not going anywhere," I laughed lightly before curling up into his arms. I don't think that this is what fuck buddies were supposed to do but I wasn't going to say anything. I enjoyed the comfort.

"Take your clothes off." He said tugging at my shirt.

"You don't have the energy for that." I shook my head.

"Who said I was going to use my energy?" He smirked.

"Listen here mister, I'm not your bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh c'mon! I got in a fight with your ex and I won. I think I deserve something special for that." He reasoned before reaching down to grab my ass.

"Oh you deserve something special, eh?" I raised my eye brows.

"Yeah," he pulled me closer as he started nibbling at my neck. "Please," he said pouting his lips almost crying.

"Fine." I said sitting up. I pulled my top off and removed my underwear as he took his boxers off. It wasn't like I didn't want it. It was like he suddenly awakened me and I constantly wanted sex.

I was now straddling him and he pulled me down kiss me while kneading at my breasts. I let more moans escape my lips. We were far away from people and I could scream as loud as I wanted. One of his hands moved down in between my legs as I kissed and bit at his neck and chest. His other hand grabbed my hair and pulled me closer to him.

I reached down and grabbed his already hard shaft position it at my entrance as his hands moved to my ass guiding me down onto him.

"Jason," I moaned as he grabbed my hips and moved them back and forth on him.

I could already feel my wetness all over him as I came only after a few moments of him inside me. I sat up so I had better momentum and slowly started to ride him. I could tell that it turned him on.

"Shit," he murmurer as his held my thighs and his head pushed further back into his pillow.

I started going faster and faster. I was honestly proud of myself. I was in complete control of him. I liked it but it turned me on more when he was in complete control of me. I didn't complain though I was still satisfying my own needs anyways.

I felt as though I was about to reach for the second time. I threw my head back and started bucking my hips forward on his dick.

"Fuck," I screamed as I released all over him. I moaned louder and louder.

His hands found their way back to my hips and he gripped them roughly in his hands as he let out a soft growl. His nails began to dig into my skin making me want to move faster and faster. I felt myself about to reach and Jason the same. He started pulling on my hips and I felt myself release and he released inside me.

"Fuck baby," He mumbled as I got off of him.

"Shit," I said laying down on my back. I was completely out of breath and sore.

"You're so fucking good in bed, like fuck." He moaned pulling me into his side. I liked the feeling of his embrace.

"Thanks bitch," I laughed.

"What did you just call me?" He asked looking down at me.

"I called you a bitch because you are my bitch." I smiled up at him.

"What makes you think that?" He asked rolling over so he was on top of me.

"I don't know," I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. I was starting to really like his embrace and that scared me.

"To bad we can't stay here and fuck all day," he mumbled.

"If we did that we would never get work done." I reasoned.

"Maybe we should make another rule that we only fuck around at night." He suggested getting out of the bed.

"Alright," I nodded and watched him get dressed.

"I'll see you later," he said before walking out of the room. It was always so awkward when he left after having sex. I don't know what it was but it was as if he had to leave the room as fast as he could and that bothered me.

I got up and put on a pair of jeans and lose pink tank top that showed off my black bra. I grabbed a pair of sandals before throwing my hair up into a hair tie and walking out of the room. I didn't bother putting makeup on since I had some left over from yesterday.

"Miley," Fringe said as I walked into his office.

"Fringe," I said sitting down across from him. "How are things?" I asked.

"Good," he nodded. "Greggory is coming over to talk over some weapons. I'd love if you joined." He said with a smile.

"I would love that." I smiled.

"Hey Fringe," Jason said walking into the office with the prospect following behind him.

"Yeah boss?" He asked looking at him.

"I know you got something going on with Greggory but in a few hours I would like to meet with you and the tech team. I have some new information since Denver left." He said. I didn't bother to look at him considering he wasn't addressing me; he was addressing Fringe.

"Miley, I would like you to join as well." He said turning to me. I looked over to see him with a stern look on his face.

"Okay," Fringe smiled looking at Jason. "We will come by after meeting with Greggory." He answered for me. I nodded in confirmation and looked back at Fringe.

"Sounds good," Jason nodded before leaving.

"That wasn't as awkward as I thought it was going to be." Fringe laughed.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked raising my eye brows.

"Well, I mean it is obvious you both are fucking." He shrugged.

"We agreed that we would be professional when we were working." I replied.

"That is a good agreement." He smiled.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

"Hello," Greggory said walking into the office with two extremely buff men following behind him.

"Greg," Fringe stood up to greet his friend.

"Miley will be joining us today." He smiled looking over at me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Greggory smiled and I followed behind them as we walked to Fringe's workbench.

"Miley, this is Bik and Mix." Greggory said pointing to them.

"Hello," I nodded. They nodded back and stayed silent. By the looks of it they appeared to be twins.

"Well, this is what I brought," Greggory started by gesturing the guys to open a large black chest. "I already know that Jason is going to love what I brought. I wanted to show you first and tell me your thoughts. This is only the proto-type." Greggory continued.

"What is it?" I asked with curiosity.

"A new high-tech bomb that I have been working on," Greggory smiled, "I didn't design it, my brother did. He was killed by Maximus when we refused to work with him." He crossed his arms. "That's why I wanted to join you all."

"Do you know him well?" I asked.

"Maximus was a decent guy back in college. That is where we met and became good friends. We both had similar goals; to be decent business men. I was the reason he met Tessa." He shook his head.

"You knew my mother too?" I asked shocked.

"Yes," he sighed, "I was in love with her. I was had even taken her out on a date or two but when I introduced her to Maximus, my best friend, he fell in love with her and just had to have her to himself. Tessa was really smitten with him and then a few years later they were married." He shook his head.

"I guess you could say I let her get away." He shrugged.

"I don't remember her ever mentioning you." I said crossing my arms.

"Not really that surprising. I mean, we were all friends and I basically watched them both fall in love. After college we spilt a part and went in different directions. I was invited to the wedding but chose not to attend. I couldn't stand the idea to watch the love of my life marry him. Maximus and I kept in touch here and there but then he got sucked into the wrong type of business and lost his fucking mind. I went dark too because that is where all the money is but I didn't lose my mind like he did." He started.

"He became so self-obsessed. The money and fame really got to him. I couldn't imagine what it was like for Tessa. He never let me talk to her and I never bothered to really try. I didn't even know you were his daughter until Fringe told me." He shook his head.

"Wow," I said shocked by everything he had told me.

"You look a lot like your mother," he smiled softly.

"Thank you," I smiled back.

"How is Tessa?" He asked. Everything inside of me broke just thinking about her.

"My mother and I haven't talked since I left home." I sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear," he shook his head.

"I hope that you see her again. I'm sure you would treat her a hell of a lot better then Maximus." I sighed.

"Does he...does he hurt her?" He asked as if it were painful to even talk about. I didn't know if I had it in me to tell him the truth.

"He has hit her once or twice, that I remember. I moved out when I was 16 or so. He treated her like shit when I was growing up. I remember him bringing different women home once or twice forcing her to sleep in another room so he could have the bedroom." I answered without looking at him.

"Well, that just makes my hatred even stronger. Tessa doesn't deserve that." He said in a darker tone.

"I sure am going to enjoy watching him burn to the ground." He chuckled lightly.

"Me too,"

*

Okay, so, I know that this chapter is weird and has a lot of awkward parts but whatever. I honestly wasn't going to post tonight because I have an exam tomorrow and a shit ton of homework to do. #collegelife but here you go. I don't know when I will update next so I hope you enjoy this 1700+ words. Like I said, I wish it were better but I was tired of editing it and looking at it. I don't think there is any other way I can work this stuff in. I hope you like it nonetheless. I will try to update this weekend but no promises. This week has been hell. ALSO, i would love to have all of you on my snapchat! Inbox comment below if you want to add me. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
64.3K 1K 30
they met thru their fame.
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
25.9K 389 29
"should've never let you go." ***this is a complete work of fiction! Athena is just a character and this is just a fanfiction. Enjoy :) finished 4/2...