I Am Mrs. Malik? (One Directi...

By Sara818

What if you woke up in a hospital bed and didn't have any memory of how you got there. You also don't remembe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

262 3 0
By Sara818

Zayn's POV

I was so happy for Harry to be moving on, I did not need him to try an mess things up with me and Ally again. I wonder who this girl was. Maybe she will become more than just a one night stand.

I think I should call Ally and tell her good morning. I miss her, I know she should spend time with her brother but I want to be with her too.

I walk into the lobby of the hotel, which is full of security. I sit on one of the couches and dial Ally's number.

It starts to ring.

"Hello" Ally says.

"Hey babe good morning!"

"good morning! What's up?"

"I am just missing you. How's being at your brother's?"

"Its good, I just went to sleep when I got here so today we might do something"

"oh okay if you have some free time come stop by our rehearsal, I would love for you to see it"

"oh sure, I have to go bye" and hangs up before I get to tell her bye.

That was strange, she seemed to be in a rush.

Harry's POV

"who was on the phone"

"Zayn" she says with a sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, he just can't know I came here last night. He thinks I am at my brother's"

"I won't tell him, I am sorry I was so drunk and don't remember anything. I usually don't get that drunk."

"Thanks and Its fine, I liked that side of you....you were so open about your feelings..." she says with a smile, but still seems to be hiding something.

"Everything I said about how much I love you is true, Ally. Don't think it was a lie." I say joining her on the bed. I sat next to her and held her hand.

"Harry....I have Zayn now...you had your chance" She says as she pulls away her hand.

"I am sorry...I should have never said no to you, it was a big mistake. Please Ally I want to be with you and only you." I say taking her hand back in mine, this time she doesn't pull it away.

"I really do love you Ally, give me a chance" I say leaning in for a kiss when a knock on the door interrupts.

"Who is it" I say, my face still really close to Ally's.

"Lou, We need to leave now! So tell your lady friend to either come or to leave, but we need to be downstairs now!"

"Okay I will meet you down there" I say back.

"you should leave now..." Ally says pulling away and getting up to gather her stuff.

"Okay I will text you when we leave so Zayn won't know you are here" I say giving Ally a kiss on the cheek and leaving.

Ally's POV

That was a crazy night. I would never think I would stay the night in Harry's hotel. I hope Zayn won't find out. If he found out he will not trust me. I don't even trust myself at this point.

I am in a taxi on my way back to my brother's house. He knows I was helping Harry with a problem but he didn't think I would stay the night. I have been receiving texts from him all morning. He really doesn't trust these boys but I don't get why. If he is to not trust someone it should be me. I can't be trusted. What I did last night with Harry no one can know. I am lucky Harry doesn't remember, it is easier to keep that we had sex a secret.

How am I going to face Zayn. I thought I was starting to fall in love with him but when Harry was crying and saying how much he loves me I couldn't help it. My feelings for him resurfaced and I love him. I am sure of that but I cant leave Zayn , it will ruin him.

What have I done?

"We are here" the taxi driver said.

I thank him and hand him the money. I walk up the driveway to the house, I open the door and see Kyle and James sitting on the couch.

"Kyle!" I scream and run over and give him a hug.

"Ally, How are you?" he says.

"I am good, I have missed you so much" I say.

"So Ally I didn't think you would stay the night." James says disappointed in me.

I sigh

"Ally were you with Zayn last night?" James asks

"No I was with Harry...He needed me last night, I could not just leave him..." I say starting to get angry.

"You know you are better than staying with boys over night. I would hate to see you in the papers being called One Direction's slut." James says and I feel hurt he would call me that.

"JAMES! don't call Ally that! this is why she left in the first place!" Kyle says sticking up for me.

Me and Kyle have always been close and James was always the outcast, mainly because he thought he was cooler than us since he was older.

"Well it is true. She is married to Zayn and spent the night with Harry what would you call that?"

At tis point I hug Kyle and start to cry on his shoulder.

"You are an asshole Ally is staying with me. You haven't changed, you told me you did and that is why I came here tonight to see you and Ally but you haven't . You tore our family apart!" Kyle says raising his voice. I can tell he is holding back tears by the shakiness in his voice.

"Ally get your stuff we are going" Kyle says as James just sits there silent. He has nothing to say which is surprising, he always says something.

I go up stairs and grab my stuff and the two of us leave to go to Kyle's place.

------

"so do you want to tell me about this husband of yours?" Kyle asks

"He is Zayn Malik from One Direction. He is so sweet and really cares about me but I am not as in love with him as he is with me..." I say knowing I can share anything with Kyle.

"Oh well do you think you can fall in love with him?"

"I don't know he is so caring and is really the one person that as made me feel loved. I know it sounds crazy but I never felt loved and with Zayn I do."

"Ally, I have always loved you, I am your brother, I am going nowhere. You don't have to stay with Zayn if you don't want to, you can stay with me until you figure out what you want to do."

"I think I will stay here, I have missed you so much. I just don't know what to do. This memory loss is terrible." I say giving Kyle a hug.

"Well I guess you should call Zayn and tell him what you are doing and have him drop off the rest of your luggage."

I just nod Kyle gets up from the couch and goes into the kitchen, I assume to make dinner. I can't believe that I slept with Harry last night. I feel so guilty. I should tell Zayn but then he will never want to speak to me or he will hurt Harry. I should tell Harry as well, but I don't want to think to much into it. Why did I do this? I hate that I have this secret. I need to talk to a girl.

I look through my phone and see Eleanor's name in my contacts. I hit the call button.

It rings once...twice..."Hello" I here a female voice say.

"Hey El its Ally" I say

"What's up?"

"I know I don't really remember you but do you think we could hangout...I could really use some girl time" 

"Sure! I can hangout tonight...the boys are going clubbing so I was just going to hang at the hotel. Do you want to come here or I will come to your brother's"

"I think I will come to the hotel. What time?" I ask.

" 7?"

"Okay see you then and thanks again" I say and hang up the phone.

I would have called Zayn but I felt way to guilty and I wasn't sure what to do yet so I need to talk to El first. She will help me figure out what to do, she is my friend right or that is what Zayn told me. I trust him and she seems to be my friend because she is willing to hangout with me on such short notice. I can't believe I actually am going to tell a stranger all my problems, but I need to. I hope se can help and not judge me for sleeping with Harry while I am dating Zayn. I am nervous what will se think of me.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
13.3K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
9.7K 214 51
This is a series were you imagine you have a life with your favorite:)
5.8K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...