Nightmare Town

Da LaylaGawdyss

Believe only half of what you hear but everything that you see. Your mind is not playing games with you. Trus... Altro

The start of it all (part 1)
The start of it all (part 2)
Dreaming
Hello again
Remembering the good and the bad.
Hot Love and Emotion
Make up Sort of?
What a Day
Hearing Things
Dreaming: When I First Met You (part 1)
Dreaming: Why Me? (part 2)
Watching in The Shadows
Old Ways
Eternally
All Mines
Not Me
His Queen
I Hope
Not Something I Wanted
It Was You!
I Hate You, I Hate You All
Blood That The River Cried
Wise Words
Today Marks The Day
Start of a New Life
Wake up call
Her Nightmare.

What The Hell?

3.2K 209 103
Da LaylaGawdyss

Zari

It was early in the morning and Chris wanted to play around. What the hell was he doing? We're not playing find the kitty early in the morning, no. Especially if I haven't washed since yesterday that's a big no, no in my book, and he knows that.

"Chris get the hell of me," I mumbled still half way into sleep.

There were still licks around my ankle and foot area. Getting agitated with him I shot up.

"Chris, if you don't stop!" I yelled finally opening my eyes, but nothing was there. I was the only one in the bed, not a soul was in the room.

I shifted my eyes to look around the room and nothing, nothing turned up. I laid back down covering both sides of my face with both of my hands and sighing loudly.

I turned on my side and decided to try and go back to sleep, but for some reason I couldn't. I closed my eyes and thought about nothing in particular.

Just as I was about to fall asleep once again I felt tiny claws on my heel.

What the hell?

I sat up and my eyes came into contacted with one of the cutest puppy in the world.

"Aww! " I cooed leaning over to grab it in my arms.

"You're so cute!" I beamed laying the puppies on its back and rubbed its stomach.

The puppy barked and wagged its tail and turned on its side then stood up. The dog walked in a circle and laid down on my lap.

"What's your name cutie?" I asked rubbing it's back.

"Her name is Bonnie," I looked to my right at Chris to see him half naked with a towel wrapped around his waist.

For a second, I was memorized by the way the water beads dripped off his chest and solid stomach. The way his chest heaved up and down slowly. I couldn't help but get wet from the image I was looking at. God has blessed his soul and his handsome features.

"Take a picture ma, it last ten times longer." He chuckled walking to his dresser and pulling it open.

"Whatever you're ugly anyways," I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right ma," He turned his head in my direction and smirked. He slipped on his boxer under the towel and dropped it. He slipped on some gray sweats and a plain black shirt.

"Where you are going?" I asked changing the subject and throwing the covers off me. I had swing my legs from off then bed and stood up, getting a good stretch.

"Nowhere." He licked his lips and looked at me.

I looked at him then mugged.

"Is there a problem?" I asked with a little attitude in my voice.

He looked at me and smirked.

"No, but you're half naked, literally. "

I looked down at my body and shrugged.

"So, I thought you like seeing me naked," I asked rolling my eyes and pulling up my panties.

"Mmm," I heard him from behind me as I bend down to pick through my bag. I picked up my shorts, bra, panties, then lastly a plan baby blue T-shirt. I stood up and walked towards the door Chris came out from just a few moments ago.

"Where's the towels?" I asked turning my head in the direction his was in.

"You'll see it when you walk in," He licked his lips and walked out the room with Bonnie running with her tiny legs behind him.

When I walked in his bathroom I instantly frowned.

His bathroom was black, and red his ceiling was clear glass. His floor was black marble. His sinks we're red and black. His mirrors above the sink were black.

How in the hell am I supposed to look at myself get ready if the mirror is painted black?

Sighing loudly at Chris terrible bathroom senses I turned on the shower and stripped out my bra and panties. Once I knew the shower was hot I grabbed a rag from off the rack and got in the shower.

"Mmm," I lightly moaned closing my eyes and standing under the water.

The only good thing with this bathroom was the hot water and the steam, sad to say. I feel like I'm in a black box, if I was living here there would have been color up in here, but this is not my house, so therefore I won't tell him what to do or how to live or decorate this very ugly, hideous, and despicable bathroom.

I washed my body then opened the glass door walking out. Grabbing a towel, I dried off and slipped on my clothes. I walked to the sinks and looked at nothing but black paint.

"Hideous. " I mumbled grabbing my tooth brush and brushing my teeth. Within minutes I grabbed my things and walked out. I put my clothes back in my bag and looked around the room.

"Typical Chris." I mumbled looking at the graffiti on his walls.

"Typical Chris what? " I heard a small voice say.

I looked around the room and nobody.

I'm just hearing things.

"I said what's so typical Chris?" The voice came again.

Arching my brow, I looked in front of me and mushed by eyebrows together. There was a little girl in a white dress standing right there.

"Hello, I'm Krystal, I like candy, I love my family, and uhmm I love to color," The little girl said.

"Uhmm uuhh-"

"I know your lost for words, but I know who you are, you're Zariana, you're 23, you work with people and how they feel, you do a lot of fun stuff." She giggled then placed her tiny hands on my knees.

"I think we'll be great friends, ooh! And I think you should know your dating m-"

"Ma! Come downstairs," I heard Chris yell from the bottom step.

Our heads turned to the door and we looked at each other. She smiled at me and ran off.

"Later!" She called out opening the door and closing it.

"Wait!" I called out getting up as quick as possible and opening the door. I looked down the hall and saw her opening a door. Her head turned to me and that same smile was there.

"I promise I'll be back sissy! " she giggled before opening the door and walking in, letting the door slam shut.

"Zari!?" I heard him call out. "That's you!?" He asked, I heard him walk up one step and stopped.

"Uhmm, I'm coming Chris hold up!" I yelled back at him, walking towards the door, I saw Krystal go through. Hesitantly I placed my hand on the door and turn the nob. I swing opened the door ready to be in shock, but when I opened the door. The only thing I saw was coats, and hats.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled out in frustration.

First the family outside and now some little ass girl smiling and giggling in my face? What the hell is really going on?

I took a deep breath and took a step back closing the door and turning around.

"Oh shit!" I screamed as I clenched my chest and hit Chris on his shoulder. "Don't do that Chris! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

He looked down at me and chuckled.

"Uhmmm, nothing's wrong. Why are you going through my jacket closet?" He asked grabbing my waist.

"Are you looking for your favorite sweatshirt?" He asked kissing my forehead and pulling me close.

"Uhmm y-yeah, where is it?" I asked. To be honest I completely forgot all about that sweatshirt until he had brought it up this now.

"It's in here, you should of seen it," He reached over and opened the door. A gush of cold air hit against the back of my leg. Goose bumps ran over my arms.

I heard Chris chuckled a little bit and ran his hands over my arms. I looked out the big window to my right and notice that the sky was becoming gray.

"Mm mm," I heard Chris mumbled to something behind me. I turned around and nothing we there yet again.

"Chris? What are you mm mming about?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm trying to find the damn sweatshirt," he simply said. "Ahh ha!" He yelled yanking the shirt off the hanger and handing it to me.

I took it and slipped the sweat shirt over my head.

"So, I'm guessing it's going to rain soon?" I asked licking my lips and looking up at him.

He looked out the window then looked at me.

"Yea it's going to rain, so I was planning on a movie day in the Livingroom, I done set everything up while you were in the shower."

I smiled at him then grabbed his hands.

"Chris you're so sweet. Just like the old days," I giggled kissing his cheek.

He laughed and pulled me downstairs. I looked at his walls and recognized all the little pictures we took or he had just in general.

I smiled once I landed my eyes on our prom picture. That night was so magical, everything went perfect and I loved every moment of it.

Once we got downstairs the sight was so beautiful. I could help but giggle.

There were all sorts of blankets laid out on the floor, many pillows of all sorts, snacks we're everywhere, and ugggh, I felt like we were high school are again.

He gently pushed me towards the mat as he sat down on it.

"Comfy," He laughed laying down on his back.

I smiled and laid down on it as well.

"Oh my gosh this is so soft," I said while turning on my side and looking at him.

"Just like me."

We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Chris that was so corny," I said in between laughs.

He smiled and pulled me on top of him.

"What movie you want to watch first?" He asked while rubbing my booty.

"Mmm whatever you got I guess, just pick." I nodded my head and he agreed.

We sat there in silence for a moment and it was getting pretty awkward.

"Uhmm," We both said at the same time.

"You go first," Chris insisted.

"I was going to go first anyways, but why are your mirrors in your bathroom painted black?" I stated then asked.

"Because, I know how I look, and how I look in the morning, so why look at myself?" He shrugged.

I nodded my head then mugged.

"But I want to see myself," I pouted.

"Just know your beautiful as is ma, so don't worry about it babe."

I giggled and pecked his lip. He always knew what to say.

"That's probably the sweetest thing you ever said to me," I smiled.

"Girl what?" He asked arching his brow and smirking.

I laughed and shook my head. "Oh, nothing hun."

He chuckled and flipped us over, picking us up slightly and turning our body sideways so we can both look at tv.

He laid on top of me and placed his head on my chest. He reached for the remote and did some random things, and then the first movie started.

"Mmm, Freddy vs. Jason huh?" I asked running my hands up and down the back of his neck.

"You know it ma. You got to start off with the scary stuff." He chuckled before wrapping his arms around my body.

"I guess so boo." I licked my lips.

It was like I was hit with a truck, because out of nowhere I started to get this weird feeling, and I couldn't explain it. It's like I think something will happen, but it probably won't, so why am I tripping?

I shook my head and looked at the tv playing a movie I always hated.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.4K 246 23
Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.
Imposter Da coolbeast345

Mistero / Thriller

35 1 12
Scared, lost, confused. Those are all emotions we feel when we don't remember something important. After an unexpected car accident, Zaria is forced...
52.1K 3.3K 29
Where's there peace there's always some type of evil right around the corner. Could this be the final chapters of Zari and Chris? (Nightmare Town se...
494K 18.3K 104
"It's all in your head when your friends talk about me... You run away from the truth and accept the lies, you doubt me. I'm like a fool contemplatin...