You were Never Broken...

By KazaKurazumi

Your name is Sollux Captor, you just got into a matesprit with Eridan Ampora. But he's been kidnapped! You an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue #1

Chapter 17

264 8 1
By KazaKurazumi

Karkat's P.O.V

You watch your morial and his matesprit, Eridan argue.

Eridan hasn't fully recovered mentally from the whole experience, he doesn't like being touched sexually, he starts to freak out. But you could only think that something happened in that place for him to act like that. He won't tell anyone what happened, all you know is that Gamzee did some real damage to his body, soul, and mind.

"Eridan, you havwe to tell us wvhat he did to you." Cronus was trying yet again to get him to talk. Eridan just shakes his head and covers his eyes.
"No! I don't want to remember it!!!" He screams, he says that every time someone asks him, he was more likely to talk to Mituna before anyone else.

"Let me try. Come with me Eridan." Mituna brought Eridan into another and glared at us,
"Don't try to come into the room, I'll kill all of you if you do. Thi5 i5 a private matter." He was scary when it came down to Eridan, but that's because of him and Sollux's matesprit. You all nod and he goes into the room with an unwilling Eridan.

Mituna's P.O.V.

You were tired of seeing Eridan like this, he was scared of psychical contact in general.
"Eridan are you okay?" You ask, he was sweating, he was looking everywhere but you're eyes. You grab his hand and he relaxes, it confused you, but you don't plan to ask. If you made it comfortable to talk, then you will do what you can.

He takes a deep breath and starts.
"You see, Gamzee wwas brutal the first couple of wweeks, but after that, he became nice. He..." He starts crying and you hold him, rocking him back and forth.

"Mituna, he's not going to want me after this!!! I'm so fucking dirty, soiled, I'm not fit for him!!! What should I do Mituna!??!!" He cries and you resist the urge to cry with him, he needed you to be strong, you take a deep breath and say slowly,
"You're 5afe here. I highly doubt 5ollux would leave you for 5omething you had no control over. If he doe5, then we'll kick hi5 a55 for you. I got you, no matter what you and 5ollux are going through, you can come to me for anything. And I mean ANYTHING. 5ame with Kan, he feel5 the 5ame way." He sniffles and looks at you with a small smile.

"Thank Mituna. You knoww, you givve good advvice, and I wwill take you up on your offer. Don't go back on your wword noww." He says the last part teasingly, and you giggle.
"Okay, let'5 get back Cro. I mi55 him already." You say, and he looks at you curiously.
"Hm?" You look back at him and he fiddles with the hem of his shirt.

"Wwhy are you wwith Cronus? Howw did you come to lovve him?" You ponder on that and snap your fingers,
"Becau5e, don't tell anyone, e5pecially Cronu5, but he had flu5hed feeling5 for me back when we were friend5. I wa5 with Latula at the time, 5o I didn't 5ay anything about it.

Anyway, once Latula broke my heart in a very cruel and fucked up way, 5ollux a5ked me did I want another mate5prit, and I wa5... Hoping he wa5 talking about Cro, and when he 5aid it wa5, I jumped for Joy. I know it 5eem5 cliché, but I really mi55ed the friend I had back then.

I accepted it, it took 5ome time to get u5ed to Cro'5 way5, but believe me, I am truly flu5hed for him." You told your story, he sits there attentively listening to you. You smile, he was easier to deal with than Cronus, he sighs and looks at you with hopeful eyes.
"I think I'm ready to tell Sol. Thanks Mituna." He says and walks out. You decide to take a nap and find out what happens later, that's what Kankri and Cronus is there for. They'll keep the two in check. You think about them as you drift to sleep.

{Time skip- 3 hours later}

You wake up to the sound of a vase being thrown. You run out the room to see Sollux and Eridan arguing, nobody seems to able to do anything.

"WHAT THE FUCK I5 GOING ON HERE?!" You scream and everyone stops what there doing. Eridan looks at you with tears streaming down his face, purple blood flowing down his chin, it looked like Sollux threw the vase at him. Sollux's powers were going haywire, he was letting his emotions get the better of him.

"He... He fuckiing let Gamzee do whatever he wanted with him!!! How can II not be angry?! He wouldn't even let ME touch hiim, and he had no fuckiing problem lettiing Gam do iit! He MY mate2priit, not Gam'2! II refu2e two beliieve thii2!" He screamed and you sneer and shake with anger.

You see Eridan shaking, and you let your emotions show.
"5ollux Captor! You do NOT yell at your mate5prit like that! He didn't let him, he fought until he couldn't fight no more! You're acting like a 5elfish, 5elf ab5orbed bitch! You ever think the rea5on he's not letting you touch him is becau5e he'5 getting nightmare5 from tho5e long month5?! DID YOU?! DID YOU EVER A5K WHY HE FELT THAT WAY?!" You couldn't less if you were screaming at your dancestor, he didn't try to help his matesprit, now he had to face your wrath.

He looks at you slightly scared and Eridan had stopped crying, he was smiling, you understand how he feels. When your memories came back, all you experienced was nightmares of the incident, they plagued you. He was happy that you were defending him, you told him that you were be there for him, and you were making good on your promise.

"II...II... II diidn't mean two! He 2houldn't do that two me!!" He tries to justify himself, but you cut him off.
"He 5houldn't do that to you?! How about you be fucking nicer to him?! He went at least a fucking half a year in that hellhole with Gamzee!! He 5uffer5 for it 5till, I know it been at lea5t 3 month5 5ince then, but people don't heal fast!! Look how long it took me to completely heal, Eridan's is emotionally trauma!"

You take a deep breath in and say in a low tone, that promised pain,
"You better treat him better! 5o help me I will make good on my title as the Heir of Doom! 5tarting with you!" You had a sneer on you face and you see his powers calm down, which meant he was thinking properly.

"2hiit. II'm 2o 2orry ED. II diidn't mean two, II ju2t wanted you back.... II'M 2ORRY!!" He screams with tears coming down, the pressure was bad on him, he couldn't control himself, his bipolar disorder was coming out.

You see Eridan start screaming something.

Sollux's P.O.V.

"But I'm broken! They did horrible things to me, and I'll nevver be fixed! Wwhy wwould you evven wwant me?!" You heard Eridan scream, purple tears falling down his face.

Karkat looks between you and Eridan, and looks hesitant to get between you two.

"Becau2e, you were never broken iin the fiir2t place. II'll always want you. You're my mate2priit. And II'll 2how you that you're not broken and you don't need fixing." You say strongly walking towards him, cradling him in you chest, and smoldering him with affection.

"II'm really 2orry how II acted. Forgiive me?" You ask and he looks up you timidly,
"Promise you wwon't evver leavve?" He asks and you nod, he kisses you and you feel a sting in your back.
"The fuck?" He smiles and you put a hand back there and you see yellow blood.
"Diid you do thii2?" You ask, he looks so innocent right now, but you know he can play dirty if he feels like it.

He grabs your collar and glares at you,
"That, was for accusing me of being a slut to Gam. And this is for.." He kisses you and pulls away.
"This is for coming to the recuse, even if you acted like an ass." He chuckles and you hear one of them clear their throat.

"IF YOU TWO ARE DONE WITH THIS, CAN WE GO TO THE BEACH PLEASE? IT'S TOO HOT OUT HERE." Karkat explains and you two shrug. You weren't getting in the water though, you don't know how to swim, even if Eridan has been trying to teach you.

You would always have a fear of the water, and that was that.

You two get your swim gear and he smirks.
"You ready for the sea Sol?" He knew of your fear, and even though you hated it, you would pull through for Eridan.

"LET'S G9 Y9U ASSH9LES!!!" Kankri screams, and you two laugh and run out the door with smiles on your face.

Even through you went through thick and thin, you two still are flushed for each other, and nothing will ever change that.

Same for Cronus and Mituna, the two of them may have went through more than you two, but they've stayed together through it all.

Kankri and Karkat are a different story, they were always shunned because of their supposed 'mutant " blood, Gamzee never cared for it, but once he was sober he did.

You sigh and look at the sky, remembering your best friend, Aradia, she unfortunately never made it alive from the game. Or she went to another timeline, but you smile and whisper,

"II hope you're iin a better place now AA. II really do."

"Hurry up Sollux!" Cronus yells and you hurry to catch up with them.
"Coming!"

Yep, life was hard, but you would pull through with your makeshift family.

The End.

Hey! How was it? I plan to add an extra chapter of smut, just because Yuuku requested it.

Remember to comment
(1) I make a sequel
(2) I extend this
(3) or I leave it the way it is. -9/15/15

9/20/15- I've decided to make a sequel!

-Yanase out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 63 10
Eridan has a roommate that he might like. Will The roommate feel the same way? Or well someone will take him away? Hmm
61.3K 5K 89
Life. What even is it anyways? To Hyunjin, it's just nothing but a pain in the ass and a load of bullshit. What is the purpose of having life, anyw...
111 8 8
Sollux was starting to freak out. It had been over a week since he had last heard from his best friend and long time crush, Karkat Vantas. Ten whole...
31.7K 947 15
Karkat Vantas Is an ordinary troll, until an extraordinary sea dweller comes and changes his life forever. Eridan is nothing like what Karkat had exp...