SupernaturalxReader Oneshots

Από Nattaliah

Just some SupernaturalxReader oneshots. Requests are definitely encouraged. This one is not an M rating so th... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
CasxReader
DeanxReader
Author's Note
Kevin TranxReader
Luciferx(daughter)ReaderxCrowley
Samx(nephilim)Reader
GabrielxReader
Author's Note
Castielx(Hurt)Reader
BalthazarxReader
SamxReader
DeanxReader
BalthazarxReader(part 2)
DeanxReader
CasxReader
SamxReader
AllxReader
AllxReader (Part Two)
Imagines (Nicknames)
GadreelxReader
CasxReader
Blind-ReaderxAll
(Blind)ReaderxAll
Allx(blind)Reader
Allx(Blind)Reader
Huge Author's Note
CasxReader
DeanxReader
Casx(hurt)Reader
LuciferxReader
GabrielxReader
DeanxReader
CrowleyxReader
Author's Note
CasxReader (Cas's POV)

AllxReader (Part 3)

3.6K 130 11
Από Nattaliah

Alright the final part of the "Minutes in Heaven" trilogy thingy. Whatever you want to call it. Now most of the things I left with cliff hangers, and even if I didn't, if you guys want me to continue a part of that or anything like that just let me know. Thank you guys so much for over 600 views! It may not be big to some, but I am loving how much you guys are reading this. Well, let's get this started. Part 3 (this part) consists of Balthazar, Gabriel, and Lucifer.

Balthazar:

You danced along with one of your friends at the night club in your hometown. You had come back for your high school reunion, and when your friend Charlie showed up so many happy moments flooded your mind. You met her fiance Dorthy and laughed and talked all night. A few other people came up and introduced themselves. Sam and Dean, the troublesome brothers as Charlie put it; Cas and Balthazar, the two sweethearted angels of the group even though she didn't know Balthazar too much; all along with a man that seemed awkward in the school, Dean introduced him as Benny even though he didn't talk much himself. 

You hadn't payed much attention to them, mainly talking to Charlie and asking about how she'd been. She told you so many stories, and you believed everyone of them because you were a hunter. You had been for many years; even when you and Charlie were in school. You had tried to tell Charlie about it all, but she didn't believe you. Of course not, but the two of you stayed friends. As the night continued, people in the club that your reunion was being held decided it'd be nice to bring back a highschool party tradition. 

The classic, excessively sexual, more extreme version of spin the bottle. Charlie was all for it, as usual. You laughed as she dragged the whole group into the circle of people before sitting down and grinning ear to ear. She sat you beside Balthazar, the two of you nodding and laughing lightly. The bottle landed on her and she walked into the closet designated; on the next spin, Dorthy was picked and she walked in with Charlie. 

You laughed and shook your head before lying down on the floor and closing your eyes, listening to the now slower song, "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. Balthazar shifted beside you as you opened one eye to look at him. "What's got you wound up?"

"Well, love, if you must know I happen to hate clubs that don't have good music or whiskey. It's not my style."

"Well I understand the whole music part. This song is such a drag."

"You know, I once went back and un-sank the titanic. It got rid of the song and I never had to hear it again."

You almost told him how crazy that seemed before you were grabbed and dragged into the closet. You had been so preoccupied with Balthazar you hadn't noticed the bottle had landed on you after Charlie and Dorthy came out, both with disheveled hair and messy clothes. The door closed and your rolled your eyes. You had liked talking with Balthazar. His french accent was something that was charm enough, but he also had good tastes in music and alcohol. You didn't see much wrong with him, other than going to extremes. 

Your thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and a lean body being thrown in with you. He caught himself before causing the two of you to collide. He steadied himself by holding your arms against your body. 

"Well hello, love." He grinned and the door slammed shut. You yelped and shook your head, ashamed of how childish you were acting. You laughed nervously as Balthazar let you go and smiled, his white teeth flashing in the dark closet. "What were you going to say before we got shoved in here?"

"Oh! Right.... So uh, you un-sank a ship, saved hundreds of lives, and changed all of history; all for one song? That's devotion."

"Well, it's a bloody awful song."

"Come on! It's gotta have one upside to it."

"Non, mademoiselle. Unless you have an idea?" he looked over at you and winked.

"Well, it gave us a reason to talk."

You smiled as he chuckled, his eyes seemingly glowing. He reached a hand out to you as he stood up. You looked at him quizzically before holding his hand. He pulled you up and twirled you around elegantly. You blushed madly and looked at your feet. "What bothers you, love?"

"I've never danced before." you whisper softly. 

"I'll teach you," he whispered into your hair as he held your hand in his and had the other wrapped around your waist. The two of you glided in the narrow, but long closet. He lead you back and forth, twirling you around and laughing with you. The final lap of the chorus rang out and was soon replaced with a rap song, by the sound of it it was "Booty Work" by T-Pain. You groaned, rolling your eyes. "I understand, darling. What do you say we leave?"

"The door's locked." 

Balthazar's teeth flashed in the darkness again and his eyes lit up. "Make sure you hold on tightly," he whispered before you heard something rustle beside you. Your hunter instincts screamed at you and you tensed closer to Balthazar; the sound of wings roaring around you.

When you managed to open your eyes, you were standing in a nice, well-decorated room; chandeliers dangled from the ceiling, the wooden floor shone brightly, and the furniture looked very soft and plush. Your jaw dropped while you looked around. Balthazar chuckled before releasing you. As he walked away, you saw a pair of wings flowing behind him. They were adorned with pure-white feathers, just like angels in paintings. You stared at him in awe, and when he turned around he looked at you confused. 

"What is it, love?"

You pointed to his wings that were now poking out from behind him. He looked behind him and his eyes widened as if he realized what you saw. He looked back at you to see you stuttering, "Wh-what? Ar-are those yo-your wings?" you finally managed to stammer out. 

Balthazar walked towards you, his serious face worrying you. You slunk down a bit, looking up at him before he held your chin in his hand. Suddenly his lips were on yours in a passionate kiss. You froze in shock and looked at him questioningly. 

"I was hoping it was you." He whispered, still holding your chin; standing unnervingly close to him. 

Gabriel:

You ran into See's Candy Store with your uniform on (It's a real store and it has amazing chocolate. Just so you guys know). It was your first day and you were late. The man that was your new boss was smiling as he handed a young girl a bag filled with little wrapped balls of chocolate. She jumped in delight before walking out with her mom. You smiled at the picture, remembering your mom that was back in a nursing home right now. Your boss walked up to you and asked why you were late. 

"I'm so sorry sir; I got this new roommate for my graduate program and she used my alarm clock, but she doesn't wake up until 12 pm. I'm so very sorry sir!" you explained urgently. 

He looked at you a while longer before letting out a roar of laughter. "It's alright, don't fret! Just don't let it be a normal thing." His smile was bright and warm as he lead you to the caramel making station. "Now, I know you said you specialized in making chocolate; but I want to see how you do with other things. So, this is your first assignment."

You nodded and started working on the caramel. Eventually, you had caramel lollipops laid out and solidifying while they were wrapped, by you of course. While you were wrapping them, a man walked in clad in jeans; a brown button-up shirt; and a soft gray jacket. His heavy shoes stomped on the ground, but it seemed like he was trying to prevent that from happening. His soft, hazel eyes closed and he took in a deep breath. 

"I love this store. How're you doing Shane?" 

Your boss smiled and hugged the man, patting his back like he was an old friend. "What're you doing in town, Gabriel?"

Gabriel? Like the angel? You shrugged it off, but couldn't help look at him and see something celestial about him. The main thing that you noticed was a slight bulge in his jacket, to large to be just his back; but Shane didn't seem to notice it. You shrugged again and went back to wrapping the lollipops, closing your eyes and listening to your music softly. You were just getting back into rhythm when loud footsteps approached you. 

Gabriel let out a gasp, his jaw dropping to the floor. "Shane! Is this?"

"It is. (Y/N) here has made it fresh too. Would want to test it and determine if she's worth keeping?" Shane grinned, sarcastically rolling his eyes. You shook your head and lifted another lollipop, handing it to Gabriel. 

He took it and popped it in his mouth before letting out a groan of pleasure, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. "Shane, I hate to say-" he started as he took out the lollipop and rolling it on his tongue. "But I have to take (Y/N) here and keep her for myself. Lovely caramel. What other blissful treats can you make?"

You giggled and shrugged. "Mostly chocolate and caramel. I'm still working on hard candies. And let me tell you, if this man would let me make a cake or two every other sweets business would go out of business within a week."

Gabriel laughed and pretended to wipe a tear from his eye. "You simply must let me get to know you, sweet-thang."

"Maybe some other time." You said with a smile. 

Later on that day, you were unwinding in your dorm. Your stupid roommate had invited friends over and you were laying on your bed with your headphones in when she dragged you down to the ground with them. You landed with a thud and lost your headphones in the fall. 

"What the hell, (Y/R/M/N)?!"

"We're playing that stupid game from highschool! Remember 10 minutes in heaven?"

"It was 7 where I came from, but yeah."

"Well, we have another person coming so we needed another person so it was even and someone didn't get left out. He's my older brother by adoption. He took me in when I was having drug problems."

"You still have drug problems."

"I said he took me in! I never said that he helped me stop!"

Someone knocked on the door and your roommate jumped up before swinging the door open. Gabriel stood in the doorway and looked at your roommate, slightly disapprovingly. "What are you dragging me into this time, sis?"

"Just come in!" she squealed before grabbing his arm and pulling him inside and closing the door. "Go sit down!" She said while pushing him along. 

He sat down across from you and held his face in his hand, elbow supported by his crossed legs. He looked up and saw you, both his lips and eyes smiled brightly and he nodded before crossing his arms. They spun the bottle and it landed on you. 

You groaned, rolling your eyes as they led you into the closet. The door closed behind you and you heard Gabriel cheer loudly on the other side of the door. Soon, he was in the closet with you, a goofy grin on his face. Though the closet was dark, it seemed as if he made it brighter. 

"Hey sweet-thang!"

"What are you doing here?" you said with a smile. 

"Fate as chosen us to be together!" he said dramatically. When you crossed your arms and gave him a look he smiled and shrugged. "What can I say? The bottle landed on the two of us, and here we are."

"Well, now is your chance to get to know me. If you really want to or if you just want me for my candy!" 

"Oh sweet-caramel heart, you are much more amazing than any candy conceivable by man!"

"What about aliens?"

"Never tried their candy so I wouldn't be able to say."

The two of you laughed for a while, using the wall as support. Once you finally stopped, you wiped your eyes and saw Gabriel staring at you with a big grin on his face. "Had I known my father could make such beauty I would have traveled through time to meet you sooner."

"What?" you said confused.

"Sorry, uh.... A bit of a weird story."

You gave him a look and saw the bulge in his jacket again. It was driving you insane thinking of what was causing it. Within an instant you grabbed the jacket and pulled it off. You yelped when a pair of wings flew out, stretching father than the width of the closet. Gabriel looked at you in fear as you stared at his wings, the tan feathers mixing with the nearly blonde ones. They looked like sand on a beach, but softer and more inviting. Warmth flooded from them and it seemed to rush to his face. 

"I knew you noticed them in the shop, but I thought that you would let it pass..."

"You're an angel...." you whispered. 

His wings wrapped around you and he grinned. "What do you know about angels?"

"They serve mainly the Christian God and they're soldiers of heaven. They're supposed to be beautiful and gentle and holy creatures surrounded by holy light."

"Well, you know quite a bit compared to others; but here's something you left out sweet-thang." He paused and wrapped his arms around you. "Only an angel's soul-mate, or the person they are to stay with forever, can see their wings."

You froze and looked up at him. You felt your face brighten while you were comforted by his wings around you as well as his arms around your waist. He pressed his lips against yours and you kissed back. His lips tasted like the caramel you had made earlier and you smiled into the kiss. 

The door swung open and your roommate stood in the doorway with a wide grin on her face. "MY BROTHER LOVES MY ROOMMATE!" she squealed happily; causing everyone to laugh. 

Gabriel folded his wings back, but wrapped one of them around you; the same arm holding your waist to his. 

Lucifer:

This one is less of a minutes in heaven and more of a moment in a closet with him. Warning, a lot of violence in this one. Mostly at the beginning, but just wanted to warn you guys.

You sat in your room in Hell, Lucifer being your husband and all had its perks. Though these were the days you hated. 

"If you had never disobeyed father-!"

"I Never disobeyed him! Instead I loved him with every OUNCE of my HEART!"

"NO! You disobeyed him! You DOUBTED him!"

"ALL YOU EVER DID WAS LET THE HUMANS WALK ALL OVER YOU!" 

"That's what FATHER WANTED YOU INSIGNIFICANT, CRUEL, IDIOTIC, SELF-ABSORBED BRAT!"

Lucifer threw Michael against a wall of the cage. The skin of Micheal's vessel was peeling from heat again and it took in deep breaths, struggling to stand from the beating Lucifer gave him. Micheal couldn't heal his vessel in hell, instead it would suffer eternal pain. This side of Lucifer was something you hated more than anything. You had chosen to stay in the cage with him because you didn't want him to be alone forever. Once he had broken out, he couldn't find a way out for you; though he promised that once he ruled he would have all of the power in the world and he would pull you out himself. Though, that never happened. 

The two brothers clashed for a while longer before it drove you over the edge. You screamed a high, painful, glass-shattering scream before taking deep breaths and glaring at both of them. 

"I've had it with both of you!" You cried out. Your voice was hoarse because this hadn't been the first time you'd broken down. You clenched your fists and shook you head, tears falling down your face. 

"Sunshine...." Lucifer whispered softly. His chest rose and fell in deep breaths as he reached a hand out to you. 

Tears were staining your face and you shook your head. When you finally looked at him, you only saw his face peeling from the heat and his wings falling apart. 

You screamed in agony and thrashed around in your bed. Lucifer grabbed your shoulder and shook you lightly. "(Y/N)? (Y/N), please wake up." 

Your eyes snapped open, tears pouring out onto the already formed puddle on your pillow. You took in shaky, but deep breaths and sobbed into his shoulder. You were shaking and he wrapped you in his arms, wrapping his soft, white and black tipped wings around you. He lifted you up and carried you into your panic room before setting you onto his lap, closing the door behind him. It was a small room that he made for you so that you could think things through. 

"I'm so sorry sunshine... I wish you had never seen any of that. I wish I could take it away." He continued whispering into your hair, lightly kissing your head every now and then. 

Your sobs grew softer and you looked up at him, his blue eyes gleamed in the dark room before he gripped you tighter in his embrace. He looked down at you and gave you a reassuring smile before planting a kiss on your lips. It was short and sweet, but it was all you needed to come back to reality and forget your life in the cage. 

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered before kissing you again. 

"I love you too, Luci."

The two of you sat in the room for a while longer, just enjoying each other's embrace. 

So I know the Lucifer one wasn't that great, but I took a shot. Let me know what you guys thought of these kind of stories. Don't hesitate to request anything either! Later you guys!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

273K 4.9K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...
43.3K 691 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
472K 12.5K 41
IMPORTANT UPDATE: This series is being rewritten! The new one is "Reborn - Supernatural/Reader One-Shots". Content is longer and written better. More...
35K 1.1K 18
(Book Three Out Now!) Story Information: This book as you can probably tell is a fan fiction/ characterXreader. Additional information is at the end...