That Damn FanFic {Completed}

By Memento_Mori20

Anthony has been out of love until he meets you. After meeting you, he is finally happy again. But what happe... More

Chapter 1- Revive Me!
Chapter 2 You're that guy!
Chapter 3 The date...
Chapter 4 How NOT to Get Pregnant
Chapter 5 Double date
Chapter 6 Casual Friday
Chapter 7 I've wanted to do that for so long
Chapter 8 Keeping quiet
Chapter 9 Sleepover
Chapter 10 Journal entry
Chapter 11 Tomorrow
Chapter 12 Jerry Springer
Chapter 13 Early morning phone call
Chapter 14 Lucky
Chapter 15 Visiting
Chapter 16 Telling the fans
Chapter 17 It's Mailtime with Smosh!
Chapter 18 Good Samaritan
Chapter 19 It IS you!
Chapter 20 Why is that name so familiar?
Chapter 21 Flashback
Chapter 22 Reunited?
Chapter 23 Melanie
Chapter 24 Lunchtime! with... Mandy?
Chapter 25 Feeling better
Chapter 26 Phone call
Chapter 27 Best Sister Ever
Chapter 28 Dinner and a Movie?
Chapter 29 Death by Zelda
Chapter 30 Second Date
Chapter 31 Froyo and Full House
Chapter 32 Something Different
Chapter 34 The Reveal
Chapter 35 Blazing Saddles
Chapter 36 Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Chapter 37 Telling the Fans
Chapter 38 Fancy Dinner
Chapter 39 Not Yet
Chapter 40 One Week Later

Chapter 33 Megan?

194 7 0
By Memento_Mori20

-Anthony-

"And cut!" Ian said, laughing. It was Tuesday, and we were filming our Friday video. It was about the worst marriage proposals. I had just proposed to an x-box. Ian had written a really good one, I think the Smoshers are going to love this video. I heard giggling in the background, and turned to see who it was.

"Mandy!" I exclaimed, seeing her a few feet behind the cameras. "What are you doing here?" I asked, walking over to her.

"I came to see if you wanted to hang out, but apparently you're busy proposing to an x-box!" she laughed. 

I grinned. "Yes, I can't deny my love for video game consoles. This is awkward, but..." I walked over to the x-box and hugged it. "I love her."

Mandy laughed. "Well lover-boy, call me when you're done or we can make plans to do something," she said.

I nodded. "Okay. Today is a filming day, so it'll probably take up most of the day. We'll have to make plans for another day."

"Okay," she said and walked home.

"Anthony! Are you done with your girlfriend?? We need to get back to work!"

I ran back over to everyone.

"Sorry,sorry I'm coming!"

It was time for a costume change.

-Mandy-

Anthony looked so silly proposing to an x-box. I miss watching them film. I sometimes regret having moved to Florida. The job didn't even last there; I was transferred back to California only a year later anyway. Idecided to take a walk around the neighborhood since I had already walked down to Anthony's. I saw someone across the street walking their dog. I looked on the street sign...Evans Rd. The person looked very familiar, as did the street. Was it...no it couldn't me.

"Megan?" I called out.

The girl turned around and I saw her face. It was...

Ahhh I know I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger and this is a short chapter, but I'll upload ch. 34 and 35 tomorrow, maybe even 36. I'm only up to ch. 37 right now, so I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment, much appreciated :)  

P.S. Yes, I did change my username. It's my twitter, and frankly I really didn't like the user smoshylove.  Okay that is all! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.6K 38
Anthony Padilla: A 24 year old, attractive, single man. He has plenty of people trying to win his heart, but he isn't interested in a relationship, a...
124K 3.1K 45
Anthony and Ian have been best friends for years, but soon Anthony finds out that he is not only best friends with Ian but he loves him as well. Anth...
6K 281 22
This is the second book to My Smosh Dream Come True. Enjoy!
4.2K 173 16
Anthony is being bullied for being gay. Ian doesn't know it, but they will be friends, in fact closer than just friends.