Never a Dull Moment: Ninjago

Par Alloydgators

We focused our attention on the Green Ninja once again. He stopped the girl in green. "Maybe....you wanna get... Plus

STARTING MY BOOK!?
New Adventure.
Chapter 1: Another Day.
Chapter 2: Unsurvivable
Chapter 3: Gone.
Chapter 4: The Christmas Eyes.
Chapter 5: Sleeping Late and 'Early' Training.
Chapter 6: Grilled Cheese are Always Eaten Different
Chapter 7: The Cookie
Chapter 8: The Upgrade From Cookie To Ember.
Chapter 9: The Beanbag Truth, In Pink
Chapter 10: Handcuffed and Discovered.
Chapter 12: Ember Girl, Cole Pigeon
The Me Thing Im Doing -Not- At 12:30AM #2
Chapter 13: Pepperoni Eyebrows
Chapter 14: Warning on Video Games.
A/N let me explain.
Chapter 15 Part 1: Ice and Stuck.
Chapter 15 part 2: Ice and Non-Harry.
Chapter 16: Hiding From the Deadly Seeker.
Chapter 17: Mr- I -hate-Reflexes-and-am-going-to-kill-the-ninja
Chapter 18: Meeting Deaths Sad Goodbyes.
Chapter 19: It's a Reflex.
Chapter 20: Awkwardness.
BONUS KAI'S FATHER!!!
Chapter 21: Cake Math and Ghostly Sightings.
Chapter 22: Something Strange Happened.
A/N
Chapter 23: Swapped
Chapter 24: Getting out of the Bucket, Getting out of the Wall.
Me, Myself and I. Fandom Day
The Me-Things Which I Still Am Not Doing At 12:30am
Chapter 25: Just Slap Him! He Won't Know...
Chapter 26: The Endless Wallet has Ended!
Chapter 27: Applying For The Job.
Chapter 28: Lloyd or Floyd
Chapter 29: Floyds Boingy Belly and Pants Blast.
Chapter 30: Deflated Lloyds Screams.
The Me Thingy That I am Doing At 9:27pm.
Chapter 31: Everyones Falling Apart.
Chapter 32: He Chose Her, Over His Dying Sister.
Chapter 33: Turning to the Hot Dark.
Chapter 34: Kiss the Jay.
Chapter 35: Kai's Advice?
Chapter 36: The All So Powerful Green Ninja and McDonalds Dates
Chapter 37: The Cover Up, Dummy Made.
Chapter 38: Kai Solves The Weird Lloyd
Chapter 39: Dangerous.
Chapter 40: Kai is Still Missing.
Chapter 41: Mission Impossible.
Chapter 42: In the Towers Darkened Halls
Chapter 43: World Known
Chapter 44: Ashamed
Chapter 45: Power-Mystified.
Chapter 46: "I Dareth You."
Chapter 47: A System Overload
Chapter 48: Green Ninja is a Fake.
Chapter 49: Jay Going Touch Deprived
Chapter 50: Jay Kissed His Girlfriend
Chapter 51: Home to Cake.
GREAT IDEA GUYS
"I Love Beanbags"
Nya Finds a Duck
I just feel like you all need to see this
Conquering Himself

Chapter 11: Lloyd Knows It, Lloyd Likes It.

410 24 70
Par Alloydgators

Lloyds POV

So I led Cookie to our bedroom, showing him where he would sleep.

"Since we have three bunk beds, and five ninja, besides Nya, we have one extra." I tossed him a blanket and he caught it inches before his face. Really good reflexes. "So you'll get the bunk on top of mine."

Ember nodded, fluffing up the pillow already there. "My guess is Nya gets the room to herself." I nodded.

I watched him work, wondering how he made everything look so easy. He was almost graceful, even making his bed smoothly.

"So," I nodded toward him, and his deep blue eye and dark green shone with interest. "Are you ever going to take the voice changer thing off?"

Embers eyes flashed angrily. "In time," the machine croaked. I think the batteries were almost dead, because now he could barely say a thing without static getting in the way, or sound warps.

I nodded. "Well, make yourself comfortable. The top drawers on the dresser in the corner is yours." Cookie nodded, jumping down from his place on the bed. No sound was made as he landed.

"I don't have much stuff," he admitted sadly. "I was on the run since I was twelve." I could just make out the word twelve.

"Oh," was all I said. Ember nodded.

"Nobody wanted me."

I could relate to that. When I first got here, the ninja hated me and thought I was a brat. I mean, I kind of was, but they really disliked me. They didn't want me here. I left Darkly's because they didn't want me either. My dad didn't want me to turn evil either, so I couldn't hang out with him.

I helped Ember unload a few things from his pockets, but that's all he had.

"LLOYD!"  A shout echoed around the room. "Zanes looking for his apron!"

I sighed and grabbed the apron off the floor of our room. What it was doing there, I had no idea. "I'll bring it up in a second, Nya!"

The reply came a few seconds later. "Okay!"

"Sorry," I said to Ember. "I got to go. But, the shower is in the bathroom, the next door on the left down the hall. I'll leave a fresh suit next to the door."

"Thank you Lloyd," Ember told me earnestly. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I stiffened. For all I know his power was Amber, and he had just gained access to my power.

Great.

"No problem." I tried acting natural, but inside, my heart was beating fifty five times a second. "Have a fun shower." And with that, I left the room.

I slapped my face as soon as I couldn't see Cookie. What a dumb sentence! Have a fun shower? Like what in the world?!

I froze on the stairs, ignoring Kai and Jay still at it, but now on the deck. I forgot the apron in the room.

I retraced my steps back to the room, where I inched the door open.

Cookie had taken off his hood. Or should I say, her hood. My heart skipped a beat, as she waved her head, letting the long hair cascade over her shoulder.

Cookie was a girl.

A really pretty girl, with blond hair down to her waist. The inches of the tips of hair were dyed in sections of blue and green. It completely matched her eyes.

It was beautiful. She was beautiful! Well, at least the back of her. I grasped the doorknob and opened and closed my mouth. I don't know what to do! Should I tell the others? Should I tell Cookie? I mean, obviously she knows, but she doesn't know I know.

The voice changer thingy was gobbling off to the side, and Ember sighed. She ran her hand threw her hair and turned toward the door.

I was gone in a flash. I don't think she saw me, but I knew I needed to leave or she would.

I like it. She's a pretty girl.

I made my way into the kitchen, looking like a fish out of water. Nya stood with her hands on her hips, giving me 'I'm angry and I know it' look. She had a right to be furious. After all, we stopped her and Jay from going on their date, because Cookie was here. 

"It took you forever!" she exclaimed, tossing her hands up and pacing the floor. "Zane is still in there, waiting for his apron! Where is it?" She grabbed both my hands and flipped them over. Then she frowned. "It took you ten minutes, and you still don't have it?!"

I just stared, stunned. Cookie, was a girl! How was I not supposed to be shocked?

I was beaten by a girl.

Sorry, let me say that differently. Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon, the Green Ninja, was beaten by a girl.

Nya seemed to notice my discomfort. Well, who wouldn't? I was going to be eating flies any second!

Or Zane would accidentally come out of the kitchen and walk into my open mouth.

That would be gross.

"C-c-cookie," I stuttered. "She's a girl."

Nya started laughing. Like, rolling on the floor laughing. Then, while wiping away tears, she looked at me.

"I'm serious!" I snapped. "I saw it with my own eyes! She had really long hair! And she sighed a girl sigh!"

Nya had a confused look. "A girl sigh?"

"Ya!" I nodded my head, making the world go fuzzy. "Like not 'huuuuh,' but a soft 'sigh'"

"Okay," Nya said slowly, slowly backing up. "When was the last time you went to the mental hospital?"

"I'm serious!" I insisted, stomping my foot. She seemed to believe me.

"I don't think we should tell the others," she told me. "Cookies hiding herself for a reason."

"Ya," I snarled. "Because she's a girl!"

Nya sighed. "I'll take her one of my old ninja suits and talk to her." She started disappearing down the hall, toward the stairs.

"Don't tell her I know," I begged. I gave Nya the puppy eyes.

"Fine," she huffed. She turned and started down the stairs, before turning
around again, super fast, grinning at my pacing.

"You know what this means, right?" she asked. I cocked my head and shook it.

Her grin got even bigger.

"You were beaten by a girl."

GREEN NINJA O-U-T

Hey guys! Okay, couldn't think, couldn't write. Too much homework! Ugh! School! Don't they know that I have a life on wattpad? I mean, come on teacher people's.

Comment vote comment comment comment. Comment.
QUESTION
WHO KNEW COOKIE WAS A GIRL and how?

Sorry, I made it kinda obvious. lol.

ALLIGATOR

K. Here's the poem I had to write in school. Tell me what you think! (It's not supposed to rhyme.)

I'm From

The pups tails, wagging in unheard happiness, every which way.
Lungs air-hungry, when I send the red ball soaring.
Backpack slung, crispy cold air, cornering me.
Trout children, tickling my paint stained hands.
Must find an escape. Never losing hope.

Tastebuds distinguished sugar glazed macaroni; confused the water.
Spitting into the dish-full sink, the moldy, bitter batter.
Unexplainable Thanksgiving turkey that tastes tender, yet tough.
Chocolate M&m's, with hard crunchy shells, disintegrated.
They were there, but now gone.

Screams of frustration, fed up with homework and stress.
Booming music, blasting out of the black box. Slap my alarm.
Gotta wake up. Start another day.
Off tune singing during the three day blackout.
Wind whistling through the trees, letting them give up.
PThe end is closer than you think.

Light lemon, lining the pre-washed sheets as I snuggle.
Plastic rolled up; everyday work disfiguring the never-old scent.
Static smells; something bloody and metallic, colliding in my nostrils.
Never fading, never leaving, as I use electricity.

Thrill of comments, scattered across the text of my book,
Jittering my thoughts, heart swelling up, don't know what to do.
Colored leaves swirling round. I believe my imaginable world has come true.
Swirling colors make a personal bubble. Concentrate. Don't pop.
Keep the life alive.

Shoulders sag, showing sadness around as memories leave me.
The sky agrees, gray clouds, overwhelming the sun in horrible storms.
Memories will end sooner than you think.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.2K 807 23
"Lego ninjago?" I rasp out, dragging my hand through the strands on my head. "Okay so a perfect match. A soulmate?" "Platonically..." There is no wa...
353K 7K 91
[Undergoing Heavy Editing] After a tragic car accident, Y/N L/N's life takes a dark turn. Her dad becomes distant, school becomes tough, and she lose...
1.3M 34.8K 56
[being rewritten for the 1938473th time] Sometimes love stories don't start with lingering stares and flirting. Sometimes it starts with the boy bei...
75.7K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...