Friction || Luke Hemmings

IncalescentFire által

"You do, don't you? You hate me?" When I didn't answer he took another step closer, his chest hitting mine. "... Több

Friction
Alli- 00
Luke- 01
Alli- 02
Luke- 03
Alli- 04
Luke- 05
Alli - 06
Luke- 07
Alli- 08
Luke- 09
Alli- 10
Luke- 11
Alli- 12
Luke- 13
Alli- 14
Luke- 15
Alli- 16
Luke- 17
Alli- 18
Luke- 19
Alli- 20
Luke- 21
Alli -22
Luke- 23
Alli- 24
Luke- 25
Alli- 26
Luke- 27
Alli- 28
Luke- 29
Alli- 30
Luke- 31
Alli- 32
Alli- 34
Luke- 35
Alli -36
Luke- 37
Alli- 38
Luke- 39
Alli- 40
Luke- 41
Alli- 42
Luke- 43
Alli- 44
Luke-45
Alli-46
Luke- 47
Alli- 48
Luke-49
Alli- 50
Luke- 51
Alli- 52
Luke- 53
Alli- 54
Luke- 55
Alli- 56
Luke- 57
Alli- 58
Luke- 59
Alli- 60
Luke-61
Alli-62
THANKS

Luke- 33

2.4K 40 10
IncalescentFire által

"I love you." I mumbled against her lips, her own lips quirking up in a smile. I tried to pull away, but she secured her hands around my neck, pulling me back down to connect our lips once again. I chuckled, kissing her back for a couple more moments before I pulled away successfully. She whined, running her hands through my hair.

It's been a week since she told me she could be mine, and there had never been such a perfect week. We kept it to ourselves, not wanting much attention, cause we both knew we would get it. No one knew except us, and as hard as it was to not kiss her or hold her hand during school, I managed to do it. Though people did notice that we were acting different towards each other. They noticed that we walked down the halls together, that she would actually look up to see where she was going instead of hiding from everyone, and they definitely noticed that I was being nice to her, specifically they commented on how I would always be smiling when I was around her. I knew all their talking about us bugged her, but she didn't say anything about it. So I did my best to ignore them like she did. 

"We should probably go to target, get those prices for this week."

"Probably." I agreed, nodding my head. "But I don't want to." I said, pushing my head into the crook of her neck. I had been laying on top of her for the past hour or so, too comfy to move, not that she complained. 

"I don't either." She mumbled, threading her fingers through my hair. I hummed in content. "We are terrible parents."

"Mhmm."

"I mean, we're here in your bed, Savannah's in my bed."

"Mhmm."

"We should never be trusted with children."

"We have this conversation a lot."

"Yeah but-"

"Alli, she's just a doll."

"I know." She sighed, her eyes closing as she resettled herself underneath me. 

I let silence surround us for a couple minutes, letting my head fall to rest in the crook of her neck. Her hands pet through my hair, a content sigh leaving me before I allowed myself to break the silence. "When can I tell my parents?"

"Luke...." She trailed off, her hands stilling in my hair. 

"Alli." I whined, a soft chuckle leaving her lips. 

"Why can't we just keep this between us?"

"They're my parents, Alli. Who the fuck are they going to tell? Why do you even care if everyone finds out?"

"Luke, it's only been a week."

"So?" I asked, not getting her point whatsoever. 

"You know what people would say if they knew, and I don't know if I could handle that."

"Alli-"

"No. I just want to make sure this can last. I've liked you for so long Luke. I fell in love with you and I don't want other people to get in the way of that." She said quietly, sighing heavily afterwards. 

It wasn't that I didn't understand her hesitation, cause I did. It was just hard to not kiss her in public when all I wanted was to feel her lips on mine. "Alli, who the fuck cares what everyone else thinks? It's our relationship, which means its just between us." I tried to emphasize my point, but I could feel her shaking her head. "No matter what anyone says it isn't going to change the way I feel about you. I tried to change the way I felt about you, and look where that ended up."

I picked up my head just as she giggled quietly. "It ended up with you crushing me under your weight, fatty."

"Fatty." I scoffed. She giggled again, her lips quirking up and her eyes squinting at the sides. She was positively beautiful. "But seriously, can I at least tell my parents?"

She rolled her eyes, placing her hands to my chest to push me off her. I brought myself into a pushup position, still hovering over her, just without resting my body weight on top of her. "Why do you want to tell someone so bad?"

"Cause I want to be able to brag to someone about how beautiful and wonderful and perfect my girlfriend is."

The small smile she was wearing immediately fell to a frown, her eyes looking down to watch as her fingers tangled into the fabric of my shirt. A light blush crept up her neck, her bottom lip moving to the grip of her teeth before she shook her head slightly. 

"I'm not any of those things, Luke." She whispered, her voice breaking a little as she continued to keep her gaze away from me. 

This kind of thing happened a lot more than I would like to admit. We had only been official for a week, and she refused to take any of the compliments I had tried to give her. I knew she was self-conscious, and that it was my fault. I knew I fucked her up, but I was hoping I could reverse some of the damage I had caused. But she wasn't making it easy. I honestly meant everything I said to her, whether she just didn't believe me or she actually didn't think she was beautiful, I wasn't completely sure. 

"Alli." I spoke softly, ducking my head to nudge my nose against her cheek. She gave me a pathetic half-smile before finally meeting my gaze. Her green eyes were shining in the shitty light of my room, her blonde hair cascading around her against my mattress. She really was beautiful, and I wish she would believe me. 

I shifted once again, resting on my forearms so I could easily push my lips against hers. She immediately kissed me back, her hands once again tangling into my hair. Our lips moved slowly, rhythmically against one another's. Once she parted her lips, her tongue snaking out to find my own, it was like a beautiful dance- slow, sensual, loving. 

It still amazed me how much I actually loved her. For the past year I had thrown myself into  parties, getting drunk and sleeping with whoever was close enough, who just so happened to usually be Lexi. But I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to become that person. That person disgusted me. I didn't want anything to do with that person. 

I pulled away from her, a slight whine leaving her swollen lips. "You are beautiful. And wonderful. And perfect."

"But I'm not-"

"You are in my eyes. So just accept my compliment dammit." I said smiling, urging her to smile even though she didn't. "Please, baby just smile for me." When she still didn't, I stuck out my bottom lip. She giggled softly, her lips finally turning up the slightest bit before she picked her head up off the pillow, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth. I smiled against her lips, a strangled moan releasing from the back of my throat as switched her attention to my lip ring, her teeth sinking down on it to tug at it. 

She giggled at the sound, letting her head fall back onto my pillow. "When will your parents be home?"

"I don't-"

"Now." Alli's eyes went wide, her body tensing below me. I groaned inwardly, the sound of my mum's voice lingering in the air around us. Alli was quick to push me off of her, shooting up into a sitting position. "Alli." My mum greeted her, biting her cheek to stop the smile that was threatening to break through. 

"Hi Mrs. Hemmings."

"Dear, how long have you called me Liz?"

"Right." Alli muttered, looking down and letting her hair fall in a curtain to hide her face. "Liz."

"Could I talk to you for a second, Luke?" I groaned outwardly this time, pushing my palms into my eyes before pushing off of my bed. I caught Alli's panicked gaze before I was following my mother out into the hall. Whether or not Alli wanted me too, my mum was about to find out about us. 

"It's about time."  

"What?" My mother laughed at my question, an amused glint in her eyes. She shook her head a couple times before speaking again. 

"So, is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said slowly, watching my mother carefully. She smiled widely, clapping her hands.

"Yay! I've rooted for you two since you first became friends. Your father didn't believe me when I said you two were made for each other."

"What?" I asked, not following along at all. 

She just shook her head, that same grin on her face. "Go have fun with your girlfriend." With that she turned to walk away. "Oh, but not too much fun." 

*    *    *

Her angelic laugh, the sound like heaven itself, echoed around my room. I kept my fingers digging into her side, her body squirming underneath me, doing her best to get away from me even though she couldn't. 

"Alli, you have to be quiet, my parents are sleeping and they think I took you home." I chuckled quietly, watching as she bit her lip to try and stop her laughing, though it didn't work. Another loud laugh left her lips before she squealed, attempting to pull my hands away from her. 

"L-Luke, s-stop please. P-please." She choked out between her laughter. "I c-can't b-breathe, L-Luke-" She cut herself off, attempting to take in a breath in the middle of her laughter. Her face was flushed, her eyes squinted closed, she really was absolutely perfect. 

I tore my hands away from her sides, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she closed her eyes and tried to catch her breath. 

"I hate you." She breathed out, heavy pants still leaving her. 

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Nooooo. You love me." She bit her lip to try and hide the smile that was coming through, but I caught it, bringing up one hand to poke at the dimple on the right side of her face. 

"I absolutely do not love you."

"You absolutely do love me, bitch." 

She gasped, opening her eyes once again. She smirked up at me, her hands moving to grip the front of my shirt. "You're the bitch." 

"Hmm. Okay." I scoffed, letting her pull me down closer to her. 

"You're my bitch, bitch." 

"I can live with that."  She grinned widely before pulling me against her completely. I chuckled against her lips, holding myself above her on one arm and placing my other hand on her hip. We had stayed in my bed all day, for the most part. We had only left my room once to go eat, and then again when my mum told me I needed to take her home. But obviously I didn't. 

"Say it." 

She whined again as I pulled away from her, a sound she seemed to make a lot whenever I interrupted her. It was a sound I was growing fond of, the sound itself almost as hot as hearing her moan. 

"Say what?"

"You know what."

"I don't think I do."

"Oh please."

She giggled, running her fingers through my hair before saying what I wanted to hear. "I love you, bitch."

A/N

IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE OMG GUYS IVE BEEN SO BUSY IM SO SORRY! And this chapter was shit, I am so sorry

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

283K 3K 71
It's 5sos sickfics. You CAN request more than once, so please request thanks. REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN Started: 3/3 2018 Finished: not yet Number 12...
20.4K 800 64
"what happened to us?" "well, we hated each other." she hates him, he hates her. petty rivalry, rumours, comments tore their friendship apart. they...
8.2K 154 15
"Can you just stop doing that?" "No." "What the fuck? You have a sick mind ,Clifford!"
dislike A által

Fanfiction

447K 12.5K 50
"So you hate me?" "No I don't hate people" "So, why don't you speak to me?" "Because I dislike you"