Girls // 5SOS

By BritishBums

▪ "Have you guys ever considered competition with other bands in the music industry?" The interviewer asks th... More

Girls // 5SOS
1 - banding
2 - world-war-twitter
3 - MSG and morning surprises
4 - sucky solutions
5 - "what he's cute?"
6 - battle of the sexes
7 - sisters before misters
8 - free pizza
9 - simple but effective
10 - literal dickheads
11 - two truths and a lie
12 - gives you hell
13 - broken hearts and pink hair
14 - mess
15 - partay
16 - holy boobs
17 - clifford the big red dog
18 - the apology cake
19 - liar liar
20 - free falls
21 - bigfoot?
22 - good-girls-are-not-so-good-girls
23 - bruh? bruh.
24 - teenage queen and bigfoot-age
25 - never be
26 - 7 things I hate about Calum
27 - plan
28 - the C word
29 - if it means a lot to you
30 - cliffhangers are so
31 - christmas and mistletoe kisses
32 - surprise presents and tough decisions
33 - backseat serenade
34 - hot cheetos and secute texts
35 - bloody hell, Rose
36 - tight jeans and love songs
37 - dating for dummies
38 - fall out cara
39 - tensions and supernatural
40 - if i'm james dean, you're audrey hepburn
41 - hey purple
42 - battle of the bands
43 - not the hair!
44 - remember.
45 - bag of dildos
46 - where's Tess?
47 - i wish that i could wake up with..
48 - i'll find the words to say
Wattys 2015!
49 - in another life
50 - thanks for the memories
51 - she's kinda hot though
52 - girls like girls
53 - the elevator of death
54 - game time
55 - shocks and jams
57 - RJ and mikey's socks
58 - little do you know
59 - safety pin
60 - it means a lot to me
61 - a love like war
62 - outer space / carry on
63 - sounds lit feels lit
64 - girlfriend
65 - the arcaders
66 - happy birth, luke hamstrings
67 - rogues
68 - a second first time
69 - the writer
epilogue

56 - broken pieces

60.8K 2.5K 3.7K
By BritishBums

A/N: Broken Pieces by 5sos fiTS THEIR SITUATION PERFECTLY

listen to it if you havent :)

lost in reality does too so both those songs are the playlist for this chapter ♡

*sprints to the top of the mountains* HEY HEY HAYLEY WONT YOU SAAVE ME?!?!?!

And ^^ that made me think of Rose since she's played by Hayley Williams idk :')

omf okay 5sos asf rn and am crying myself to sleep bc tonight's actually the last show of rowyso :'(

And listen to Coming Down by Halsey for Ashton/Rose's pov you'll know why WINK WINK OMF

- Mia x

___________________________

ROSE'S POV

.

It's been a fast week. As in, I barely felt the time pass by, and now here we were.

We sat backstage, an hour until showtime here in West Palm Beach, Florida.

It was such a long travel, it went for hours. Long, endless hours.

"AHHHH!" Jenna randomly hollered as she came into the dressing room, sipping from a Starbucks frappuccino.

This gave me a sense of deja vú to one of those first days we performed awhile ago.. Oh, it was the day we performed at Madison Square Garden.

This gave me a creepy feeling, knowing it was kind of happening again.

"I'm going to.. Get some air." I coughed slightly, frowning.

It felt kind of stuffy in here, but I felt like it was only my mind making me feel uncomfortable about this to high extremes.

We were performing for 5 Seconds of Summer, again. After all the years we went hating each other so much back then, to actually almost falling in love, only to step right back into competition.

Honestly? Life sucked. Not like I even wanted to be associated with them any longer, but if Stacey really wanted what was best for this band, it would be to stay as far away from them as possible.

I decide to sit in the hallway, where there was actually cool air coming from the air conditioner.

Sighing, I leaned my head back on the wall.

"Rosie? Is that Rose?" I hear the most familiar voice echoing a distance down the hall. It still drove me crazy that instead of being the drummer, he could easily pass as one of those Outback commercial speakers.

I didn't say anything, not feeling the energy to further agitate him and say something rude. I knew I'd run into him somehow, knowing life just hated me and wanted to do anything possible to have me face Ashton.

"Piss off." I mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

I feel him staring at me as he stood in front of me.

Glancing at him, I gasped in realization. Literally, gasped. He was wearing the usual, a gray t-shirt and some black skinny jeans.

"Holy shit you cut your hair."

"It's less of a hassle now, I guess.'' He chuckled. "And you, still rocking the red in your hair, huh?"

"Yeah, I don't like change." I was only being honest about that, Ashton sitting beside me and leaning back too.

"Well, we all changed a lot it seems.'' He said, glancing at me.

"You know, sometimes I wish that I never met you." I frowned, staring at the wall across from us. I didn't mean to just suddenly blurt it out, but it was the harsh, cold truth.

"I.. I wouldn't have it any other way." He replied, making me turn right back to him.

"I feel like I wouldn't be myself, I wouldn't have had so much fun these past several months if I didn't meet you. And I think the others feel the same way."

"It was never right in the first place.'' I shook my head. "We did have lots of fucking fun at one point." I agreed. "But then it only bit us right back as soon as it ended and somehow it was all just a waste of time."

"Rose." He sighed.

I shook my head. "Do me a favor tonight."

"Yeah, anything. Well, this is obviously the last night we'll see each other. Or even have time to have a conversation like this."

"Do you remember the time we made out on your drumset?"

He tensed, but then smirked a bit. "Yeah, of course."

Why the hell was I saying this? Has the world officially turned itself around?

"Think of that out there. How we could be making out on that drumset."

No.. No, no. I didn't want to kiss him. And I wanted to leave, and get this over with..

Ashton didn't say anything else, taking that open opportunity to take my chin and tilt my face towards him as his lips met mine gently at first.. But I quickly deepened it, my lips parting slightly, kissing him heavily.

"Mmm." I mumbled, as soon as I had pulled away, turning to the wall. Well, that escalated quickly. Way too quickly.

Maybe he was right. We did change, and no matter how much I didn't want to, I did.

Ashton was probably the only guy who actually sticked around for me for such a long time now. Even though in the beginning he was nothing but scum underneath my shoe (no offense, but it was the truth,) now things were different. As in, I didn't feel the urge to continue pushing him away, as of now.

He was right. As soon as this night ends, things may never be the same. We'd go back to doing our own things as bands.

This was such a tacky Cinderella moment, it made me cringe.

"Just kiss me again." Ashton smirked.

"This.. Is stupid.'' I say.

"So what?"

"Okay, okay. But you've got to stop with the Rosie shit, it still drives me insane."

"I love driving you insane." He laughed.

"Yeah, sure. You saw me naked. Is that enough for you?" I stifle a laugh, raising my eyebrows.

"Not really." He mumbled. "It will never be enough."

I felt my insides turn into mush as I stared into his hazel eyes, making me weaken.

I hated this, feeling helpless. And it was freaking Ashton making me feel like this, of all people it had to be the little shit.

"I hate you." I sighed. "I--"

I was about to hit him in the chest, until he takes my wrist in his fingers, preventing me from doing just that.

"This isn't.." Ashton paused, kissing me heavily as I felt his tongue slightly slip into my mouth. "This isn't your first time, is it?"

I realized he was talking about sex, as I shook my head. "No."

"Okay, this isn't my first either." He smirked.

"What are you asking me, Fletcher?"

He grinned widely at the mention. I've rarely called him that, and if I did, I would hope it annoyed him but clearly he was so far up my arse. And.. I kind of loved it. Not in that dirty way, though.

"Do you want to have a quick.. I don't know. Do you want to hook up?"

I blushed at his words. It's not like I've never done it before, just that I haven't done it in awhile, making it feel like a first time too.

"You'd better have a condom, I'm not counting on little Ashton's running around the room."

He laughed. "Yeah, I think Michael has one. He's always prepared, you know after the time with Jenna."

I remembered the horrific sounds of Jenna moaning to Michael groaning and grunting and it made me shiver at the memory.

Ashton takes my hand as we both stood up and quickly walked down the hall to find a bathroom somewhere.

Way to go Rose, for letting go. Hopefully he didn't take this so seriously, just as Ashton said.. I wanted to have some fun.

.

LUKE'S POV

"Michael." I groaned. "I don't want to watch Pokemon."

"Luke please!" The blond pouting, as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Come on, sing it with me. You know you want to." He grinned, clearly talking about the theme song.

I ended up singing it with him, making him nod in approval.

Before he could go back to watching Pokemon, Luke decided to ask him. They've been avoiding the topic ever since the incident happened on the elevator but they all knew it was something they really needed to talk about.

"What's your thoughts on Jenna and Cara?"

Michael's smile slowly faded, as he furrowed his eyebrows, glancing at me.

"I don't know, I never knew it'd happen you know?" He shrugged. "I'm not completely mad at them for being together, I mean.. I still love Jenna no matter how much she wants me to just leave. She might not love me the same way she did before, but I'm just glad she's happy, no matter who she's with."

I was clearly more hurt than he was, then. I was crushed, every bit of hope in me just gone. Cara was never going to be mine anymore.

We hear faint noises coming from down the hall, we figured it was just Calum with RJ, our tour dog.

I missed RJ, but Calum being himself, he always hogged RJ every single chance he got.

As the fans would say, he was with his own puppy breed, and it made him happy.

"To think these girls were nothing but an annoying burden to us a few years ago." I chuckled in realization.

"They still are, but weirdly I love having them around now that I think of it. I hate to say it, but they remind me of us."

I noticed it too, I just didn't want to admit it.

"They do." I sighed. "But Michael, honestly. Do you think I'd still have a chance with her?"

He knew what I was talking about, nudging me slightly as we sat on the leather couch. "It's up to you. What do you think?"

"I feel like its too late." I mumbled. "I can't do anything else, she's in love with Jenna. But even if they didn't end up being together in the future, I would take any chance to start again with her."

"Me too. I mean, I would do the same with Jen." He shrugged. "Only if she'd want me too."

.

CARA'S POV

I was walking down the hall, seeing all the girls kind of dispersed to do their own things, I figured I'd do just the same before the show.

I find a familiar girl with red hair, kind of like Rose's making me stare at her in thought.

She probably thought I was weird, but I got the opposite reaction when she just flipped.

"Holy no way you're Cara from Girls Like Boys!" She gasped, making me feel guilty. I knew who she was.. Who was she? It was on the tip of my tongue.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed and she smiled.

"I'm Nia, I--"

"Yeah, from Hey Violet! Right?" I cut her off. Hopefully I got it right because if I wasn't thinking of the right band then I'd be so embarassed and awkwardly run away.

"Yeah." She grinned. "But I'm a big fan, I just.. This is so real." She laughed energetically.

She was adorable.

"Thanks, you guys are amazing too. You guys are signed to the boys' record label, right?"

Nia nodded heavily, her red hair bobbing along with her head.

"Yeah, it's insane. They're great guys." She beamed. "They changed our lives."

"They kind of changed ours too." I agreed, but not in the overly awesome way she was probably thinking.

"My bandmates will probably never believe me if I tell them I ran into you, but Casey is your super fan, he is in love with you." She laughed.

"Well, I'd love to meet him." I chuckled.

"Really? He'll freak."

As I walked down the hall with her, she smiled.

I almost forget that there's other bands out there who look up to us. It's crazy to think about, because we're actually really lame. Out of this world, lame.

As we walked further down the hall though, Luke and Michael were facing away from the door in conversation, but I had barely even made out what they were saying, seeing that we had passed by so quickly.

All I heard was my name, and I immediately knew what they were talking about. My heart fell at the thought.

What was I thinking? No.. I was with Jenna. And I was happy with Jenna.

But somehow, Luke seemed to always find his sneaky way back to me.

And I had no idea how.

.

We headed to another dressing room, in which a blonde, a girl with dark hair and colored dreds, and a boy with long brown hair sat around.

"Casey look who I found!"

"Nia shut u--"

As he looked up, his eyes widened and jaw visibly dropped making me laugh a bit.

"Y-you're.. Cara from Girls Like Boys?" It came out as a question as he stared at me.

The two other girls stared in shock as well, but quickly shook themselves out of the state.

"We love your band so much." The blonde said. "I'm Miranda, sorry." She chuckled.

"Well, I ran into Nia here and just figured I'd stop by to say hi." I say. "You guys are amazing too. We were just listening to your music a few days ago." I admitted.

"I'm Rena." The other girl waved.

"Nice finally meeting you guys."

"Casey once had this dream where he married you and you guys slow danced to Smells Like Teen Spirit." She whispered to me, making me giggle a bit as I smiled at Casey.

"Nia.. I'm killing you. What did you tell her?" He gasped. "Don't believe anything she says, I mean.. High chances it's probably not true." He laughed nervously.

"Oh it's true." She smirked. "Right Casey Waysey?"

I hung out with them for a few minutes before I decided I should probably find the others girls.

I gave each of them a hug, and purposely gave Casey a longer hug and kissed him on the cheek.

He was turning really red, a sheepish smile on his face as I withdrew making me grin.

"Hope to see you guys soon." I say lastly. "Thanks, Nia and bye Casey. It was wonderful meeting you." I smiled, waving slightly as he was still stunned by the previous happenings.

He had waved slightly all of them practically doubling over in laughter at his reaction.

.

ASHTON'S POV

No matter how much she probably hated me and still kind of did, I wasn't afraid to admit that I always wanted to see her naked.. Again. For all different reasons of course.

She sat on the sink, kissing me heavily before I had thrusted into her one last time, deeper than the last.

She moaned, her voice turning slightly high pitched at the end turning me on, more than ever. I've never seen her so weak before, so helpless. Her head fell to my shoulder, as I panted.

"Ashton." Her breathing was ragged as her eyes met mine, her pink lips parted.

I kiss her, one of her hands in my hair and the other on my back, fingernails slightly digging into my skin.

"Wanna go for another round?"

She hummed, nodding as she scooted closer to me, obviously wanting more.

"Why have we never thought of doing this before?"

"Well, fifty percent of the time you spent hating me, so I'm not sure." I murmured, my lips trailing down to her neck as I left a trail of wet kisses.

"I still do." She whispered.

"You expect me to believe that?"

Her eyes met mine as I continued to thrust into her, her fingers only gripping me tighter as I did.

"Harder." She whispered shakily, her lips then beginning to suck the skin on my neck.

"As you wish, Rosie." I felt him smirk against my cheek as he his lips mey mine once more before I was too sunken into the feeling to even speak coherent words.

_____________________________

A/N:

WEEEEELLL ON THAT NOTE

HAVE A GOOD LAST SHOW BOYS DONT MAKE ME CRY OR I SWEAR

THE LAST BOW WILL PROBABLY BE THE DEATH OF ME

- BritishBums x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 43.9K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.9K 1.4K 48
A reason for Hate will not always be there... Behind beautiful smiles, everyone has their own demons to deal with. Smiles can be devious, one would a...
6.4K 964 6
・❥・Multishot Name ➠Toms And Jerry🧀 ・❥・Main Couple ➠Vkook🐹🐱 ・❥・Genre ➠Omegaverse, Hybrid, Mpreg, Fluff, Light BDSM, Dirty talk, Smut🧡 ・❥・Telegram...