One-Shots

Af selenoxphile

a mixture of normal romance, randomness, and boyxboy moments! Some will have sexual content and others won't... Mere

:Dark Love:{Harry and Draco One Shot}
Part 2-:Dark Love:
My Dream Valentine
A Pleasuring Surprise
Brotherly Love
Forever My Sickest Kid!
Surprise Love
Opposites Attract
Ready, Set, Touchdown...For Love?!
Pool Boys
Forbidden Love? No, Sexy Love!
Love Examination
Love Examination-Part 2
Gay Awakening
~*Part 2*~Being bi is sexy when it's a three way thing ;)
Out of Bounds
Cinema Bizarre
Sexy Kisses
My Accidental Mate
Marked and Mated
An Abnormal Meeting
A Kiss Of Love
Hooking Up With The Enemy
The Sexy Circus
The Sirens Song
My Day To Remember
The Summer From Hell
Star Crossed Lovers
Brotherly Love
Flirting with Danger(boyXgirl)
Experiments Aren't Just For Science {BoyxBoy}
Not The American Average
*19*Unforeseen Love(R-rated chapter)
A Sexy Sin
From Dusk Till Dawn

Being Bi Is Sexy When It's A Three Way Thing ;)

54.6K 234 18
Af selenoxphile

One shot request from Gigi130.

Request: A three way romance between two girls and a guy.

Ariel- was a nerd now known as The Goth Princess (she's like the main character)

Andrea- was a fat girl and is now known as the head cheerleader

Brandon- your common jock

Sorry for the beginning kind of dragging. Its kind or hard with this one shot to just Juno to the 'action'. Also, I decided to split this into two parts so that it isn't super long.

Being bi is sexy when it's a three way thing ;)

Ariel's POV

Her smile, her laugh, her body, her eyes, everything is perfect about her. Liking, more like loving, her isn't such a good idea though. Knowing her should would send her evil mutant cheerleaders after me if she caught me even looking at her.

I can remember when she, Andrea, used to be chubby and wasn't even close to being popular. She was made fun of everyday and got bullied for a long time, until she changed.

I can recall her leaving for the summer and then she returned to school the size of a stick and her whole image was different. Being suck ups, the cheerleaders recruited her right away and she then become their queen bee.

The good days are gone now though. I miss those days when we were friends, best friends to be exact. I was the loner nerd and she was the chubby geek. We meshed perfectly as friends and then she changed completely after that one summer.

She stopped calling me, texting me, emailing me, everything. After around two weeks she finally answered one of my phone calls and my heart broke at the sous of her voice being so cold and distant. She told me that she could never be friends with me, the nerd, again.

Now I am different also, but in a whole other way. I'm now knows as the 'goth queen'. Andrea called me that one day when I passed her in the hall and it seemed to stick, but hey, I guess it matches me. My whole wardrobe consists of nothing but black. That's what being depressed does to someone; leads them to change in a drastic way. The old Ariel is long gone.

That change in both of us was a year ago though. Now we're in 11th grade and haven't spoken a word to each other in a long time.

.......................

"Okay class. It's that time of the year. I'm sure all of you have heard of the Conner project." our English teacher announces and groans erupt throughout the class.

The conner project is well know in our school. Our teacher, Mrs. Conner, pairs students in groups of three and each of us has to do a report about the other person. We all have to get together after school and learn more about one another, which is why she also partners us with at least one person that the other doesn't get alone with. Bulk crap right? I agree.

"Now, your partnering lists are going to be on the board. I want each row to go one at a time and come up to find out your groups. Row one you may go." I lean head in my desk and wait for my row to be called.

I look up towards the board when I hear a complaining voice, Andrea's of course.

"You have got to be kidding me! Mrs. C, you seriously paired me with Goth girl?" she complains and stumps her foot like the little bitch that she is.

"Yes Andrea and don't even ask about having it changed. I'm for certain that you will survive." Mrs. Conner says back to her and Andrea just huffs, crossing her arms over her chest. Yep, she's a bitch alright.

"Now, I want you all to talk and figure out a day to meet up and talk. This paper is due Friday by the end of class."

.......................

Lunch finally comes and I feel as hungry as ever. My stomach was growling my whole last period.

Going through the lunch line, I grab a soda and some other things before paying and taking a seat at my usual table, all by myself. Being a loner truly sucks and being bisexual just makes it suck that much more. Yep, I'm bisexual and it makes my life hell. People treat me like a leper and act ad if they will get a disease if they are by me or something.

"Hey Ariel?" I hear someone say and they tap my shoulder. I turn around in surprise at the fact that someone actually called me by my real name. That doesn't happen very often at school.

"Woah, huh, what?" I say real fast and almost giggle at the fact that I sound like an idiot in front of my other long time crush, Brandon, who is also known as Andrea's boyfriend.

He laughs and I can feel myself blush under all of my dark makeup.

"I just wanted to ask you why you thought of meeting up tonight at my house? Me, you, and Andrea."

"Oh, erm, I guess. Where do you live?" I say quietly and hide my face with my hair.

I watch from the corner of my eye as he sits down on the lunch bench next to me and pulls out his phone.

"Here, just add your number in and I'll message you the details." I nod and slowly take his phone from his hand. Our fingers brush each other and our heads snap up to look at one another.

I quickly fake cough to cover it up and look away. I add my number into his phone and hand it back to him with a small smile.

"Thanks. See you later." He smiles widely at me and walks away, leaving me with a fast beating heart and pink cheeks.

I can clearly see students staring at him and I in shock and some are gossiping, as always.

The end of the day comes faster than I thought imaginable and I feel all nervous as I jog out to my car with my jet black hair blowing in my face.

As I get in my car and turn on the AC, I feel my phone vibrate. Pulling it from my pants pocket, I flip it open and see a new text from an unknown number. My heart races when I see just who it's from.

'Hey Ariel :) okay, so my house is at 27 Oak Lane. If you want, we meet right after school so we can get to know each other before Andrea comes and bitches. Lol'

My eyes widen and I almost squeal in happiness. He, mister football stud, actually wants to talk to me. This is amazing!

'Sounds good. See you there! :)' I press send and put my car into drive, heading in the direction of his house.

I can feel my stomach tie in knots at the thought of being in a room alone with both Brandon and Andrea. It's like every bi girls dream. Well, it's mine at least. Sometimes I wish that I want bi though. Then I wouldn't had to lust after the bitch from hell.

Finally finding his house, I pull in the drive way and park before heading up to his door.

I pull my hood from off of my head and ring the doorbell, waiting. He opens within a few seconds with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, come on in." I nod and follow him in, heading to his room.

"Well, let's get started shall we?" He asks as he ushers me to take a seat on the bed next to him.

"Okay. What do you want to know?" I ask as I twirl my thumbs together to keep myself from blurting something stupid out.

"Um, to be honest, I already know most things about you." I look up in shock and I see him biting his lip and looking at me through his shaggy hair.

"Wait, what do you mean you already know about me?"

"I've kind of liked you for a long time now." He says quietly and I gasp, eyes widening.

"Really?" I ask in a rush and a wide smile hits my face. No way! No way in hell does he like me. He has never even spoken to me.

"Yeah. Since like 7th grade when you, Andrea and I were close friends." I remember that. We were all really close until the whole incident. It was usually more Andrea and I together though. He was always busy so all we had was school and sometimes get togethers.

"Wow. Well what do you know about me then?" I raise an eyebrow and lean back again his head board with my legs pulled up to my chest.

"Your favorite color is green, you grew up in Arkansas and then moved here in the 6th grade, you have re read 'To Kill A Mocking Bird' more than 6 times, you hate the sun, your depressed, and a lot more."

"Holy shit dude!" I say loudly and he laughs an nods his head.

"Yeah. Kind is weird right? Sorry." He puts his head down and I almost let out an awe at how cute he looks.

"No, it's kind of amazing. Just the fact that you pay attention to me is surprising." He looks up at me and I cup his face in my hands.

"Tell me something?" He questions and I nod.

"Why did you change?" I should have seen this coming.

"Andrea." I say with a sigh and he looks at me with the raise of an eyebrow. I lower my hand into my lap and face him.

"When she changed, she stopped talking to me and completely ignored me. I fell apart. Falling for her was the stupidest thing that I have ever done." I bow my head and wait for his reaction.

"Can I tell you something?" I nod slowly.

"She changed for you. She told me that she fell in love with you and that she wants to change so that she could be with you. The only reason she started hating on you was because of her cheer minions. They wouldn't except her unless she forgot about you and she desperately wanted their attention, as you know." oh holy shit! She's in love with me?!

"She-she's i-in love with m-me?" I stutter out in shock. He nods his head and says,

"Yes. Very much so. We're only dating to keep the cheerleaders off of her back. She knows that I'm love with you and respects that. Heck, the most we have done is kiss. Both of us have been waiting... for you."

"You're in love with me too?!" He smiles widely and nods. I grab his face and smash my lips onto his. He moans in the back if his throat and winds his fingers into my hair.

My mind is swarming with questions at the moment but I think I'd rather continue with this. I'll deal with Andrea later. She can't escape me now. She needs to admit her wrong doings herself.

I can slowly feel myself sliding down the head board a little bit at a time and then Brandon lowers me onto my back with him above me, grinning like an idiot.

"Wait, you aren't messing with me are you?" I ask him and he just rolls his eyes.

"God no. I'd never heart you Ari." There it is, my old nickname. I smile and pull his face back to mine just as the door slams open.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

304K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
69.6K 2.4K 43
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
10.6K 256 7
A place to gather all my non-smutty oneshots. Not sure how many of these I'll write, but expect one every once in a while. They're a fun challenge fo...
588K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...