Camren One Shots

By cmrnotp

Some fluff, some angsty, mostly smut; read at own risk! More

Relaxation Methods
Seducing the boss
Good sportsmanship
At the movies
Perks of being the boss
Valentine's day
Teaching the newbie
Teaching The Newbie pt2
Schoolgirl thoughts (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt2 (G!P)
Schoolgirl thoughts pt3 (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt4 (G!P)
Experiences
Beach adventures
The Babysitter (G!P)
Doctor Visit
The good neighbor (G!P)
Dirt Bikers
Dirt Bikers II
Dirt Bikers III
Dirt Bikers IV
Scientific Dreams
Prompts
Not Blood Related
TCAs 2015
Great
Best Friends and More (G!P)
College
Party hosting
Officer
Anonymous (G!P)
The interview
(Not so) Rude Awakening (G!P)
Now the party is Over.
The athlete and the doctor
Anonymous pt2 (G!P)
The athlete and the doctor pt2
The friendzone is better
Never Have I Ever
Memories and Happy Endings
Memories and Happy Endings pt2
Italy Views
Wedding Gifts
A few Firsts
Memories and Happy Endings(fic)
Absolution
When best friends collide
Rebelious Cheerleader (G!P)
Surprise coming out
Shiny
Crushes
Fantasies (G!P)
The concert
Fantasy Novel
Modern Dating
Songs of tragedy
Fourth Harmony
H4RMONY
Fifth Harmony

The interview pt2

8.6K 114 30
By cmrnotp

"Ok girls, everybody ready? Now remember, this is a live interview so any question goes, be prepared and be ready to fake any facial expression!" Will shouted.

"And we're live in 5...4..." The director counted down the rest silently with his fingers.

"Hi! We're here live with the girls of fifth harmony!" The girls all waved and greeted the camera. "Thank you so much for being here with us, we know how hectic your schedules can be so again, thank you so much."

"We gotcha babe, don't worry about it," Lauren winked at the interviewer causing an innocent blush to raise on Camila's cheek, even though it wasn't directed at her.

They all giggled and got on with the interview.

"So, what is it like being on tour for your second album, your first got so many mixed reviews; the main one being the push back dates and this one was so fast. None of your fans knew to expect it!"

"Yeah! With the first one there was so much being put behind it and with it being our first album, we felt like it needed time to be perfected, you know what I mean? and with this one, we knew the direction in which we were headed so we just got straight down to work," Camila explained.

"Definitely, Camila's spot on," Lauren added, "we had that little extra experience so we just needed to get inside that recording studio and let it out, literally!"

"And what else was new with this album, did you guys do anything different from the first or was the ride pretty much the same, just a little faster?"

"No, I think it's definitely different this time around," ally said. "We've all grown as people and matured a lot and I think this album shows that. It's more r'n'b and slow than the first and I think it's just more grown up, so to speak," Dinah added.

"Yeah, and it's also the fact that we also have a few tracks solely written by Dinah, Lauren and Camila, they're amazing, like you give them pen and paper and they come up with the most amazing lyrics you could think of!" Normani gushed.

"Yeah I heard! I must say girls, I am personally in love with all of your songs!" They all thanked the interviewer.

"Now unfortunately we don't have that much time and I'm a little curious about the fan questions so you want to go ahead and answer a few Twitter questions?" The girls all cheered and agreed. Some more than others.

"Ok, this one is for Dinah! @fhfolyf wants to know if you've ever met Mariah Carey personally."

"Yes! Oh my god, me and Mani actually went to Vegas for her cousins birthday and we were heading to our hotel and suddenly all of these paparazzi were at the door and while we were at the lobby, in walks Mariah! She had to wait for her keys and she just casually started talking to us, we were speechless!!" Dinah spoke. "I know! We were literally there like..." Normani made a shocked facial expression causing the other girls to laugh at the two that were now hifiving like crazy.

"Haha, alrighty, we got one here from lorenjergi, they wanna know if you girls have ever gotten kicked out of somewhere."

"Oh jeez, yes," Lauren admitted, "we were at the Baftas in London and we attended the after party with Harry and Liam from one direction and somebody," she said, pointing to Camila, "fangirled a little too much at Ed Sheeran waving at her that she spilled her drink on this huge producer and they asked us to leave,"

"Which was ridiculous because he could have just changed his shirt, if Adele spilled something they would be licking it off the floor," Camila muttered, receiving an angry glare from their PR.

The interviewer laughed and kept asking questions, they ranged from who's the biggest flirt to who's the best cook.

"Ok. I have an interesting one here, it's for Camila!" the brunette chuckled nervously and nodded her head.

"@cabellosheart wants to know if there's anything romantically happening between you and Hailee!"

Camila blushed and looked around giggling. She accidentally caught sight of the green eyed girl at the end and wondered why she looked so pissed off just then. But she turned back to answer the question.

"Umm, no?" She giggled.

"You sound a little unsure Camila," the interviewer winked.

"Hailee's an amazing friend and we get on really well, she's beautiful and we can practically talk all night, she's there for me, you know? So maybe!" She blushed.

"Hey folks, you heard it here first! The Cailee ship is sailing! Alright we have ran out of time unfortunately but stay tuned, Heart Matters - the new hit single from the biggest selling girl group of the decade is coming up in just 10 minutes!"

"Aaaannd we're off the air!" They heard behind them.

"Thank you so much girls! All the luck for the future and with the album and I wish you all the best," the interviewer hugged all of them but looked around when she didn't spot Lauren. "I think you're missing your fifth harmony! Say goodbye to Lauren for me would you, I really must go! Bye girls," They all bid goodbye and sat back down on the tour bus couch.

"That went really well!" Ally complimented.

"Yeah, I liked that one and Max is amazing." Camila added. "Where's Lauren?" She asked.

The girls shrugged and kept the conversation going but Camila was a little worried about her best friend so she got up and went searching for her.

As she left the tour bus, she spotted a black haired girl with a leather jacket on her shoulders and a cigarette in between her fingertips.

"You know, if the paparazzi gets a sniff of that, the tabloids will go crazy," Camila raised her hands, " 'Lauren Jauregui wasting her life away with drugs' " she giggled, but it quickly faded when she noticed the serious look on Lauren's face.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Nothing." She shot back. Lauren started walking away but Camila hastily grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Lauren I know you, what's up, talk to me!"

"Why don't you talk to me?" Lauren asked instead.

"What are you talking about?" Camila asked.

"I'm talking about the fact that for the last year and a half you've been distant from me and all I hear now is Hailee this and Hailee that...it's fucking annoying." She said, raising her voice slightly.

Camila was shocked at Lauren's wording. She wasn't sure why Lauren was acting this way but it made her angry that she was being shouted at for no reason whatsoever.

"Are you serious right now?!" Camila shot back in the same level. "are you pissed because I made a friend who's more famous than you or something?"

Lauren snorted, "don't be ridiculous Camila, Hailee's a nobody."

"Don't you dare insult her!" Camila yelled.

"Oh that's right, god forbid somebody says something bad about your little girlfriend." Lauren responded. "Do you know how pathetic you are?" She whispered, getting dangerously close to Camila, backing her into the side of the bus.

Camila was looking intensely into green eyes. She wasn't sure whether to be mad at Lauren's actions or incredibly turned on. No. She had moved on. But this was hot and it brought back all the feelings she used to have for her best friend.

"You're the pathetic one Lauren," Camila replied, pushing the girl away from her. "You don't like me or feel anything for me but the minute I start liking somebody else you get all jealous. Is this some type of ego booster? Do you get off to the fact that you had me in the palm of your hands? Practically begging you to love me?"

"It's not like that Camila.." Lauren breathed, looking at the ground.

"Yes it is," Camila replied with a hushed voice.

Lauren shook her head 'no' and took a step forward, taking the younger girls jaw in her hand and crashing their lips together. Camila's eyes widened and she let out a muffled gasp.

Lauren kept moving her lips in the hopes of Camila allowing her to deepen it. Camila opened her mouth slightly and it was enough for Lauren to dip her tongue and join it to Camila's. Both girls let out a moan at the same time and started grinding on each other against the bus. Their kiss got incredibly heated.

Lauren could feel the wetness growing between her legs and wanted more. Needed more. She was about to dip her hand inside Camila's jeans when she was pushed off slowly.

"...don't," Camila panted with closed eyes.

Lauren was surprised, surely Camila would want this. Granted, she wanted it a lot too but Camila was the one in love with her so why was she being pushed off?

"Lauren, I promise you I'm not doing this to spite you or to 'get even'" Camila said, making quotations with her fingers. "But this can't happen. Do you have any idea how much you're playing with my feelings right now? I was in love with you for so long!" Camila moved away from Lauren a little just to be away from temptation. "For years, and then I finally grew a pair and told you how I felt. You shot me down, I kissed you. Twice. It was the best feeling of my life, I felt everything...I felt the butterflies, the heart clenching, the fireworks; everything that's cliche in a book. And you shot me down." There were a few tears threatening to fall from Camila's eyes. "I then spent a whole year trying to get over you. Trying not to look at you during interviews, afraid that it would show how much I loved you. I tried not to stare at you while you sang, afraid that I would get up and kiss the shit out of you. I tried forgetting you but you were always there! You hugged me and kissed my head when I was asleep, thinking I wouldn't know. You held my hand and cuddled me and made me feel a million things, only to always remind me that we were 'just friends'" Camila started sobbing. "It hurt so bad! I couldn't be near you, so I asked management to give us a break," she had to pause for a minute to catch her breath.

"You're the reason they told us to go home?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, Lauren, I asked to go home because I couldn't deal being near you, pretending to be happy while my heart was screaming 'love me' everytime I looked at you." Lauren was now letting a few tears fall.

"During the break I started hanging out with Hailee and I told her everything. She helped me, she took me to restaurants and to theme parks and to concerts and I was having so much fun. For the next six months, there was no talk of Lauren Jauregui or love or feelings and it was the most amazing thing in the world. Hailee made me feel brand new and she helped me fix the broken pieces in my heart."

"...and you fell for her," Lauren finished, knowing where this was heading.

Camila nodded.

"I spent a year trying to get over you and half of it growing feelings for someone else, so don't you dare come back to me and pretend to like me when all you want is a good lay." Lauren opened her mouth in shock.

"Camila I would never-"

"-it doesn't matter! Nothing concerning you matters anymore Lauren. We're in a band, we're successful, we have amazing fans and we're friends. And I'm in a relationship. A happy and healthy, two way street, relationship. So please - don't ever kiss me again."

Lauren turned around and wiped her tears, nodding her head silently. "How come no one's ever heard of this?" She asked.

"Because everything with Hailee is easy and people don't bother us and it's simpler if we just keep the relationship to ourselves." Camila replied.

"Easy doesn't always mean fulfilling."

"Maybe not, but it's getting there." Camila walked away and back inside the bus, leaving Lauren alone, crying silently.

*****

"Hailee!! Over here!"

"Camila! This way!"

"Over here!"

"Smile girls!!"

Camila and Hailee were making their way down the red carpet for the Golden Globes as a recent couple and Hailee had her hand around Camila's waist.

"Give us a kiss ladies!"

"Camila look this way!!"

"Camila what's it like being the famous one out of fifth harmony?!"

Camila rolled her eyes and looked at her girlfriend. "Ignore it," she saw Hailee mouth to her and smiled at her.

The two made their way inside the venue and sat at their reserved space, waiting for the show to begin.

~~~~~~~

"Lauren Jauregui!! What do you think of Camila dating Hailee?!"

"Lauren look up!"

"Lauren up here!"

"Are you and Maia dating?"

"Lauren what's your relationship with Maia?"

"Lauren where are the other girls?"

Lauren and Maia made their way to Chelsea, an old friend of Lauren's for a quick exclusive interview that Lauren didn't mind doing.

"Hi!" Lauren greeted the blonde with a hug.

"Hey girl! Quick questions, ready?" Lauren smiled and nodded, "go for it!"

"Is there any truth to the dating rumors?" She asked, looking from Lauren to Maia and back again. The two girls laughed and shook their heads. "No, Maia and I are just good friends! I came to support her, she's nominated for a Golden Globe so I'm showing support."

"That's right, you were nominated for best young actress along with Chloe, Sarah Hyland and Hailee Steinfeld, congrats!" Lauren rolled her eyes at te mention of the brunette, which caused Chelsea to raise her eyebrows.

"I also heard a few little birds talking about the delusional Camren ship, what's happening there?" Lauren sighed and faked a smile.

"Honestly Chelsea you're worse than them! Nothing, me and Camila are friends, that's it, I supported her decision completely when she decided to come out and I'm happy that she's in a happy relationship with Hailee. But I really do have to go now though! Speak later we'll catch up!" Lauren left before the interviewer had time for any more questions.

"You ok?" Maia whispered to Lauren.

"No, I need a drink."

"Just take it easy, Lo."

*****

"...and the award for best young actress goes to.....HAILEE STEINFELD!" Everybody cheered and the big screen at the stage showed Hailee standing up and hugging Camila next to her. Lauren scoffed and rolled her eyes when the two girls shared an intimate kiss.

"Wow! Thank you so much! This is crazy, I never thought in a million years that I would win, there are so many talented people nominated so thank you! I also wanted to thank my manager and Angelina Jolie for directing the movie and casting me! I wanna say thank you to my parents for the opportunities and last but not least, my beautiful girlfriend Camila - who pushed me to accept the script, thank you baby," she smiled bashfully and left the stage, with everybody clapping and standing up. Minus one person.

"My leg hurts," Lauren responded to Maia's annoyed glare.

****
The event was over and everybody was getting ready to leave. Maia called Dinah to help Lauren leave since the girl had insisted on drinking the night away.

While the two went to call the driver, Lauren leaned against the wall by the entrance waiting. She noticed two figures leaving and turned her head.

Camila and Hailee. Of course.

Lauren didn't move, she just stayed there. Watching Camila and Hailee kiss passionately. Camila pulled away and smiled hugely at Hailee. She's happy, Lauren thought.

The two left in their car just as Maia and Dinah arrived. Maia got in the car first and Dinah was helping Lauren get in. She saw Lauren linger her look on Camila but didn't say anything.

"I should have said something two years ago when I had the chance," she slurred. "But instead, I let my pride and embarrassment get in the fucking away."

Dinah didn't comment on this. Lauren was right. And now Camila was happy and it was nobody's business but her own. Dinah swore to protect Camila at all costs and if it came down to doing it from Lauren, she would. There is no way she would ruin Camila's happiness anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 662 1
camren au with a bunch of smut.
107K 2.6K 20
*HIGH SMUT CONTENT WARNING* Camila and Lauren both take pride in their constant buzzing phones and ability to have girls leaving their dorms one afte...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
995 54 8
Science? or Fact? Only fate can tell.