JUST FOR ONE NIGHT(Put Down Y...

PRECIOUSA17 tarafından

Nasser and Cattleya bumped into each other..from a different world..Cattleya waited for him to bend down for... Daha Fazla

CATTLEYA
HER EYES..
HIS SMILE(MADI MALLIK)
SHE'S AMAZING
CONFUSED
SHE PISSES HIM
HELPLESS AND RESTLESS
IS HE THINKING ABOUT ME?
AM I FORGIVEN?
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
STAY OR SWAY?
CONFUSION
LIGHTNING STRIKES
FORGET HIM..FORGET HIM NOT..
NOTHING..NOTHING AT ALL
SHATTERED LIKE..
MISS TEMPERAMENTAL & MR. SNOOTY
THE CONFRONTATION OF THE PAST
SOUNDS TROUBLE
MR. COOK
WHEN JEALOUSY STRIKES
HE LIKES ME, HE LIKES ME NOT
AWKWARD
HER KISS
THE DINNER
SHE'S NO ORDINARY
LADY IN RED
CURIOUSITY KILLED THE CAT
I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE..
SAME OLD FEELING
JEALOUS
BESTFRIENDS
SAD TRUTH
RUNS WITH THE BLOOD
STUBBORN MOUSE
DARE ME
HE LOVES HER
THE DARE
I'LL BUY THEM A TICKET
BALI
HAPPINESS AND LONELINESS
OLD HOME
NO ONE STAYS FOREVER
SO HUMBLE
TOO COMFORTABLE
SNOW WHITE
ANYWHERE BUT NOT BALI
SACRIFICED
LOVELY IN RED
CHANCE
TROUBLED
JUST ONE NIGHT
BREAKDOWN
STRUGGLED
IDEAL KISS
THE TRUTH
NOT ENOUGH FOR HER TO STAY..
THE MEETING
I DONT THINK THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN
HER PAST
TAKE HOME
OLD PLACE..OLD MEMORIES
TWIN HEARTS
IT'S OURS
PURSUE
FUN
ALONE AGAIN
UNDYING HOPE
JUST FOR TONIGHT

LOOSEN HER....?

752 22 0
PRECIOUSA17 tarafından

Cattleya awake by the sound of the phone.A message from Nass.
Hey, I can't able to bring you tonight for the dinner.Good day.

Cattleya got disappointed and at the same time sad.
"Just that?no reason why?", she muttered.Such a cold message from him.
She got up.Decided to buy some groceries and to brighten the mood.Hopefully.
After almost an hour of freshen up she got out of her place.
"Hey, "
"Hey, I'll run for some groceries ".
"Then I'll go with you".
They started walking.Madi wondered of her silence.He clears throat.
"How about some hot chocolates?", as he stopped her outside a small dine area., who serve all kinds of meals.
She shrugged then headed inside.
They get pancakes, doughnuts and hot chocolates.
"Are you okay?", he asked while looking at her.She was playing with her pancakes.
"Y-yeah of course", and flash a fake smile.
Madi never take his eyes on her.
"Okay..but something bothers you.", he don't asked anymore.He saw her sigh.
"I-is he busy for today?", she can't hide it anymore.She missed him.And his message dismayed her.
"Who?", Madi though he know who she meant.
"Mr. President Obama..?"while rolling her eyes.. his fake innocence annoyed her.
He laugh.
"Why do you asked?", her annoyance really pleases him.
"Never mind."
"Had he mentioned you about the dinner to Audrey's?".as he's sipping the chocolate.
"Yes he did.Why?"
"He didn't ask to bring you?".
"I thought he did until I got a message from him this morning.",she don't need to narrate it all.
Madi remembered last night.Maybe it has to do with Belinda.He look at Cattleya with sympathy.
"I can bring you.". he suggest though wondering if it's a good idea.
"N-no its okay Madi.I don't feel like going too.", thinking she might sounds trying hard to get near with Nass."Is he coming with someone?", its unintentional but it already slips in her mouth.
She saw Madi's shocked reaction.Thinking Madi's facial expression was over-react.
"Maybe Ayessa",he shrugged.
They're at the grocery store soon as they finished their food.
She'd picked up everything she think she needed then headed to the counter.Madi took the two grocery bags as they're walking home.
"Aunt Emmy been wanting to meet you", Madi broke the silence.
"Who is she?".
"Arcival's Mom..I just had mention about you last night".
She nodded.
"Don't worry she's a very loving and soft spoken woman", seeing a doubt on Cattleya's reaction.
"Okay..".
They're at her doorstep now.
"Wanna come in for lunch?", as she unlocked the door.
"Will Mr. Cook prepare something for us today?", he's grinning.
"I'm afraid no..others might have required his services", and she mean it.She believe there's something about his cold message earlier.
Seriously I'm making fussy about it?
"What was that?",Madi caught her in deep thinking and shaking head.
"W-why?I mean w-what?", fine, I just stammer.
He didn't answer her.
"I'll prepare our lunch"., he's not pushing her.He know she's upset.
"Okay, thanks".
While Madi was in the kitchen she went to her room.
She found her self calling Nass.
"Hey, you call".its Nass.
"H-how are you?are you busy?".God, how I miss him.Even just a few hours away from him.
"Bel, I'll just take this outside",what?is he with someone?who's Bel?
"Catt, do you have a problem?", he asked.Before she could answer Madi called her beyond the door.
"Catt, lunch is ready".
"Okay",she said loudly to Madi..
"I just called to let you know that I got your message.Bye", she hang up before he could talk.

"Who is it?", Belinda asked with curiosity.
"J-just a friend."
"Oh, he must be someone important..by making you worried".she said smiling.
Nass chuckled.They were in a hotel restaurant having lunch.He know she was just trying to catch him.
"It's about work", he lied.Too late to realized that its Sunday.
He heard her laugh.That made her more beautiful.
"A work on Sunday?you got to be kidding me".,obviously unconvinced.
"I just have to sometimes".
And both intend to finish their meals.Nasser's mind sometimes flew to Catt.He heard Madi's voice over the phone.Then he focus on Belinda.Should I loosen Catt?Belinda is every mans ideal.Being with her no need to switch to a different environment.
But are you happy?his thought.
Comfortable, I guess..his other side of the brain.
You're just coward.Not strong enough to stand for Cattleya..his thoughts again.
But with Belinda people won't have to questioned me.Mostly of the society who knows her family.She got the glamour of a fine woman.
He sigh.Tired of thinking.But he decided to choose the path with Belinda.
His phone vibrates.He just got home from the lunch with Belinda.
"What is't Eric?",as he took off his clothes.
"So you're bringing Cattleya tonight?",.it made him roll his eyes.Eric's pursuing stunt really annoys him, though he should not.Now that he wants to start with Belinda.
"No.I'm with Ms. Warrens tonight", he directly said.
"W-wait, who is she?"
"From the Warrens Law Firm..I met her through Uncle Robert..You're going tonight?".
"Not yet sure.I'm loaded with routines tonight."
"I see..but Aunt Ellen and Uncle Thomas will be there?"Nass is referring to Eric's parents.
"Yeah, surely they will..anyway Nass, got to hang up my routines will be starting now", Eric ends the call.
Nass take his shower as the call ended.

BeLinda Warrens the picture above.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8M 59.4K 40
"I will never marry you." I said in a low voice filled with venom. He moved close. His hands moved to my waist. His hold was firm. His face was so cl...
176K 14.1K 43
#3 in India (10/10/23) Humne dekha Hai khizaan mein bhi teri amaad k baad Konsa Gul Tha ke gulshan mein tar-o-taaza na tha ••• "Listen to me, Do not...
152K 13K 46
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ ** "10 years! You have been lying to me for 10 whole years. Every single thing about you was a lie. How could you think I'd listen to...
3.3M 168K 68
Highest Ranking: #1 in chick-lit for more than 60 days :) [Blurb] "I clearly warned you before the marriage, you can't treat her like this! you said...