MR. COOK

Nasser's mind panicked.Confused.He always wanting to have her this close.Call him selfish, but he don't want others to have this close to her.He hate to think about Eric, Madi..
"Catt, you have to sleep now.It's already midnight", he said still hugging her.He could feel her shooking her head.

She shook her head.She don't want to let him go yet.She loved to have him like this...forever.With him, she feel safe, not alone, not abandoned.Only God knows how much she wants him.Him alone.

Slowly Nass pull away.
"Hey, you need to rest..If you want I'll watch you til you're asleep.Would that be okay", he said smiling at her.
"Okay",.
He watched her in bed.Always a beautiful view.A few minutes she's asleep now.He roam his eyes to the room.Something caught his eyes.The painting in the corner.He walk towards on it just then amazed.
He turned his gaze to the sleeping Catt then back to the painting.
"You really surprised me lovely flower", he uttered.He can't help but to smile.His heart is filled with an ecstasy of joy.

Then he went back to the bed.
You just don't know how I want to keep you forever Catt.But not now, let me have more courage.Just wait for the right time my dear.By now all I can do is to protect you.