TAKE HOME

Nasser has been waiting of Cattleya almost two hours now.She don't answer his calls.And Leslie was not that nice to talk with him about Cattleya's whereabouts.Then after almost two hours of waiting he saw a car stopped across the street from him.It stopped along their place.Then came out the one he's been waiting for.She's with a man.Probably not Tyler.As the car went off he walk towards her.
"Who was that?", he asked Cattleya who stop at the doorstep.
"Does your girlfriend know you're here?", she said with sarcasm.As she's about to open the door he hold the knob.
"It's past ten and you're still with a man?".Cattleya push him as he sniffs her.
"I'm not drunk Mr. Mallik.Can I rest now?", she said annoyingly.
"Why did you not answer my calls?", he asked.She face him
"Okay, what do you need?", she's looking straight at him.Which is a mistake.Cause having an eye to eye with him shakes her knees and made her hearts beat faster.
He wanted to tell her that he'll be going abroad.A quiet long business trip.And after that he wants a serious talk with her.But he got coward telling her now.He lost for words.
"Just to let you know that I'll put the painting on auction for the charity.", halfly true.Cattleya stunned.Wondering if she can let the painting go.
"W-why?"don't you want to keep it?, she's wanting to ask.
"Why did you not bring it here?", he asked.
"Why are you selling it?When you can give millions to the charity without selling anything".
He don't answer her.He expected her to ask to have it back on her.Then he left without a word.
She slumped in the back rest of the sofa.
"What does he want?", she heard Leslie who took an orange juice at the fridge then sit beside her.
"He'll put the painting on auction.", she said while closing her eyes.The whole day tires her and then here comes Mr. Mallik addends the exhaustion.
"What painting?"
"Him.I made.", she briefly said.Leslie look at her.
"You know what?your friendship with him really surprises me.He's not a friendly type of person but he noticed you.And I can't believe I'll be seeing him twice here.Is there something going on between you and him?"
"No.He has a girlfriend.A rich, glamorous and an intelligent girlfriend."she said still closing her eyes.
"You like him?"
Cattleya nodded."I think its more than like..", she said.Leslie look at her.
"I think he feels the same way with you".
"No he didn't.I'm such a shame to be a part of him.I'm just like a little sister to him."
Leslie squeeze Cattleya's shoulder.
"He's been waiting you almost two hours tonight".
Cattleya shrug.
"I'll sleep now.Goodnight Les,"
"Okay.Take a rest now, we still have work tomorrow".
She can't sleep.She wants to have the painting back.Now she regret why she had to leave it.