SHE'S AMAZING

Madi

He decided to go alone to the parkHis two cousins were too busy with their work even on the weekend. And Jam has a client in his car businessHe brought his soccer ballHe jogged and play aloneHe had kicked the ball to where a girl is sittingHe thought he had hit her, but it was just rolling in a pad she was holdingShe has her face down on the paperMaybe she's too busy that she doesn't even mind about the ball.
I watch her for a whileExpecting that she'll throw the ball back to meBut she doesn't care even though I was standing in her front alreadySo I sit beside her and took the one earphone in her earThat is when she lifts her head to look at meI can't believe it was the girl that Nasser had encounteredShe was shocked at first when she recognized meI'm glad I remember her last name.
"Miss Blanque, right?", I asked her.
"Cattleya", she repliedSuch a beautiful nameShe's still busy with her drawingI can feel that she's not comfortable sitting this close to meI enjoy watching her hand doing a gentle stroke.
She's a different girlShe looks unfriendly but I think she's niceAnd I salute her for her bravery in pestering NasserI enjoyed watching herI even enjoy her mp3 player music, though it's quiet outdatedShe's quietI find her so amusing the way she talks. So I decided to myself that I won't end this day without knowing her placeSuddenly I wanted to know more about her. She's different from every woman I've met.