LOOSEN HER....?

Cattleya awake by the sound of the phone.A message from Nass.
Hey, I can't able to bring you tonight for the dinner.Good day.

Cattleya got disappointed and at the same time sad.
"Just that?no reason why?", she muttered.Such a cold message from him.
She got up.Decided to buy some groceries and to brighten the mood.Hopefully.
After almost an hour of freshen up she got out of her place.
"Hey, "
"Hey, I'll run for some groceries ".
"Then I'll go with you".
They started walking.Madi wondered of her silence.He clears throat.
"How about some hot chocolates?", as he stopped her outside a small dine area., who serve all kinds of meals.
She shrugged then headed inside.
They get pancakes, doughnuts and hot chocolates.
"Are you okay?", he asked while looking at her.She was playing with her pancakes.
"Y-yeah of course", and flash a fake smile.
Madi never take his eyes on her.
"Okay..but something bothers you.", he don't asked anymore.He saw her sigh.
"I-is he busy for today?", she can't hide it anymore.She missed him.And his message dismayed her.
"Who?", Madi though he know who she meant.
"Mr. President Obama..?"while rolling her eyes.. his fake innocence annoyed her.
He laugh.
"Why do you asked?", her annoyance really pleases him.
"Never mind."
"Had he mentioned you about the dinner to Audrey's?".as he's sipping the chocolate.
"Yes he did.Why?"
"He didn't ask to bring you?".
"I thought he did until I got a message from him this morning.",she don't need to narrate it all.
Madi remembered last night.Maybe it has to do with Belinda.He look at Cattleya with sympathy.
"I can bring you.". he suggest though wondering if it's a good idea.
"N-no its okay Madi.I don't feel like going too.", thinking she might sounds trying hard to get near with Nass."Is he coming with someone?", its unintentional but it already slips in her mouth.
She saw Madi's shocked reaction.Thinking Madi's facial expression was over-react.
"Maybe Ayessa",he shrugged.
They're at the grocery store soon as they finished their food.
She'd picked up everything she think she needed then headed to the counter.Madi took the two grocery bags as they're walking home.
"Aunt Emmy been wanting to meet you", Madi broke the silence.
"Who is she?".
"Arcival's Mom..I just had mention about you last night".
She nodded.
"Don't worry she's a very loving and soft spoken woman", seeing a doubt on Cattleya's reaction.
"Okay..".
They're at her doorstep now.
"Wanna come in for lunch?", as she unlocked the door.
"Will Mr. Cook prepare something for us today?", he's grinning.
"I'm afraid no..others might have required his services", and she mean it.She believe there's something about his cold message earlier.
Seriously I'm making fussy about it?
"What was that?",Madi caught her in deep thinking and shaking head.
"W-why?I mean w-what?", fine, I just stammer.
He didn't answer her.
"I'll prepare our lunch"., he's not pushing her.He know she's upset.
"Okay, thanks".
While Madi was in the kitchen she went to her room.
She found her self calling Nass.
"Hey, you call".its Nass.
"H-how are you?are you busy?".God, how I miss him.Even just a few hours away from him.
"Bel, I'll just take this outside",what?is he with someone?who's Bel?
"Catt, do you have a problem?", he asked.Before she could answer Madi called her beyond the door.
"Catt, lunch is ready".
"Okay",she said loudly to Madi..
"I just called to let you know that I got your message.Bye", she hang up before he could talk.