Forgetting the Boy NextDoor

By dreamydancer

Kyle has always lived inside a glass closet. He was gay and proud of it. But what will happen when an old lov... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Nine

35 2 1
By dreamydancer

Craig's POV

The weekend passed quickly, all thoughts of mine on seeing Kyle again. Finally it was here. Monday. Waking at dawn I do my morning workout, and then take a shower. As the searing water runs down my spine I reflect back to the party.

***

"Come on let's dance," he chuckles as he pulls me towards the dance floor. Rolling my eyes I follow him. As we join the group of people on the floor he starts to dance to the music obviously enjoying himself. As the music builds I watch him move, it is mesmerizing. After a few moments he presses against me and a wave of pleasure engulfs me. Moving with him, I groan. As the music fades, a slow song comes on and I pull myself out of that state and ask him to dance. Without hearing his answer I pull him into me, and we move to the beat. Looking down, my eyes meet his and I notice how beautifully brown they are. As his eyes fall to my lips, mine soon follow and I slowly lean in. As our lips inch closer and closer I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning I look to see who could possibly want my attention. As my eyes meet his I see red. That asshole! I have no idea what he did to Kyle, but I do not like him.

***

The rage brings me to the present. How dare he? Turning off the water, I step out and grab my towel, drying myself. As I pull on my clothes, I remember Dylan's parting words. If he is going turn down half an hour with Kyle everyday, then I was going to do the opposite. Walking out of the house with bag and keys in hand I was determined. Opening the car door and sliding in I take the short drive to Kyle's. Pulling up I get out of the car and walk to the door, subtly giving Dylan's house the finger as I do so. Knocking on the door my heart begins to pound. How will he act after what happened at the party, and the note I left him? As the door sings open I see my brown-eyed boy staring back at me shocked.

"Your limo awaits, kind sir." I say as a I sweep my hand behind me and bow.

"You are such a dork," he chuckles, as he grabs his bag and closes the door behind him.

As I help him into the car, like a true gentle-man, I try to control my grin. Climbing inside myself I turn on some music, and 'carry on my wayward son' pounds through the speakers. Nodding along, I start the ignition and pull out of the driveway.

"I love this song," says Kyle, "I am so obsessed with supernatural."

Grinning at another thing we have in common I reply, "me too, who do you think is cuter: Sam, Dean or Cass?"

Chuckling he replies, "in the first couple of seasons Dean, but then Sam gets really hot, and cass is an adorable puppy."

Laughing I reply, "It's Dean for me, his sex appeal is just to much for this boy to handle."

As we talk, I feel this strong connection build between us, and before long we are at school.

"Time flies when you're having fun," I chuckle.

"Thanks for the ride," he blushes before climbing out, and making his way to first period. Grinning I climb out and lock my car, today was off to a great start.

***

Dylan's POV

As I close the front door behind me, I jump the fence and climb his front steps. Knocking on the door I hope that he is not to pissed with how I acted at the party, but after that kiss I just couldn't think. Hearing uncoordinated footsteps coming down the starts, I chuckle and knock again. As the door opens, I am shocked.

"Ms Nelson, sorry to wake you. Is Kyle here?"

"Sorry Dylan," she yawns, "I think he left with Craig earlier."

"Oh,"I breath as I feel the anger rise in me, "sorry to bother you, I was under the assumption that I would be driving him to school."

"I'm sorry Dylan, I thought he would have told you he made other plans," she stated.

"It's not a problem, sorry for waking you," I say as I turn and storm off the porch.

How dare he? He should I was not serious with my threat last night, especially after that kiss. We where finally getting somewhere and then this new prick ruins everything! Jumping the fence, I slam the car door behind me, and turn on some music. As AcDc blares through the speakers, an idea forms in my head. Screeching the tires as I reverse, I fly out the driveway and speed away to school.

********************************************

HEY GUYS,

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? PLEASE COMMENT IT IS WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY[GRATIFICATION FROM OTHERS I KNOW ;)] ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823 19 7
Jayden was extremely shy. So shy that he rarely spoke to people outside of his friends. When a new kid named Kyle moves in that quickly changed. Kyle...
2.8K 11 15
Kyle Anderson, who goes by Kabe, lives in a small town where everyone knows everything about everyone. He isn't his usual happy-go-lucky self and has...
1K 39 19
Danny, a fifteen/sixteen year old boy struggles with loving himself and accepting who he is, grows up and gradually finds out that he has feelings fo...
225 0 11
Hi everyone!! My name is Aaron! This a story about a boy named Matt. He lives his life as normal as possible. But everything changes as soon as he "d...