RinHaru Drabble Collection

By Haruuuuuuuuuuuu

Just a bunch of short stories I'll be working on centered around the pairing Haruka Nanase/Rin Matsuoka. Rang... More

01. Dolphins
02. Shark teeth
03. Coming Out
04. Free
05. My Shining
06. He's mine
07. Fun at the Movies
08. Halloween Night
09. Shark Gummies
10. Love
11. Under the Sea
12. Ho Ho Ho, Haru
13. Marry Me
14. Nanase-Kun!
15. Jealousy
16. Cherry Blosoms
17. Shark Bait
18. Intimate Affairs
19. Daddy!
20. Happy Birthday, Haru
21. Sayonara, Haru
22. Serenity
23. Passion
24. The Merman and the Officer
26. flowers & feelings
Update

25. Cobalt Scarf

1.9K 68 4
By Haruuuuuuuuuuuu

Haruka looked up to the charcoal colored sky, enjoying the light fluffy snow falling all around him. He looked over at his shivering friend. Rin always did get cold easily.

He tried his best to keep his hands warm, breathing into his maroon glove-clad hands. As they walked side by side, an icy wind blew. Rin shivered even more.

Haruka unwrapped his cobalt blue scarf from his neck, and wrapped it around his shivering companion. Said boy looked over at Haru with a questioning gaze. His cheeks were a dusty shade of pink, although that could've been from being cold.

"You're giving me your scarf...?"

The ebony haired boy looked away from his friend.

"...Your shivering was distracting me."

Rin smiled. They both knew that wasn't the case. He cared for the boy. He didn't want him to get sick.

"Thank you, Nanase-kun."

He nodded, and looked back up to the sky. The wind was beginning to pick up and the snow was getting heavier.

"Won't you be cold, though?"

Without much thought, Rin took Haruka's hand in his, trying to give him some kind of warmth.

"Cobalt and maroon go good together, don't you think, Nanase-kun?"

Haru nodded. He had always like those colors together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 34 15
Originally on AO3! (Check tags there for best interest, although there are descriptions and brief tagging before each fic starts) Consists of Angst...
43.3K 867 10
Tododeku one shots. I put random and weird Tododeku ideas into here. All the one shots are either fluff or angst.
11.9K 219 64
requests are open so ask me which type of stories you want I will just write a story at first. smut is allowed fluff is allowed angst is allowed mino...
7.5K 179 40
This is somewhere between fluff and smut mostly fluff. idk what I'm doing this is my first so I hope you enjoy! I own none of the images shown and pl...