Best Friends with the Player...

By ehl_kayy_writes

player (n) : a male who is skilled at seducing women and is only interested in sex. Santana Marie Kl... More

Before You Read, Please 🍒
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three -
Chapter Four-
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Nine-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-
Chapter Twenty-
Chapter Twenty One-
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three-
Chapter Twenty Four-
Chapter Twenty Five-
Chapter Twenty Six-
Chapter Twenty Seven-
Chapter Twenty Eight-
Chapter Twenty Nine-
Chapter Thirty-
Chapter Thirty Two-
Chapter Thirty Three-
Chapter Thirty Four-
Chapter Thirty Five-
Epilogue-
POSSIBLE SEQUEL: DAEMON'S STORY?
SEQUEL : THE PLAYER'S UNOFFICIAL REBOUND (DAEMON'S STORY)
The Player's Unofficial Rebound Up!
The Player's Unofficial Rebound- Dicontinued
Sequel Republished

Chapter Thirty One-

286K 11.8K 5.6K
By ehl_kayy_writes

HOLA!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

UPDATE GOAL : [ 68 VOTES + 25 COMMENTS ]

#135 in TEEN FICTION! :D :D :D NEARLY IN TOP 100! KEEP VOTING! :)

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW !

XOXO,
LOSALINI

•••||||•••

The kiss.

The kiss I've been waiting for for years on never ending end.

The kiss that I've been dreaming about for ages.

The kiss that was currently happening.

Daemon's lips captured mine in a slow trance, moving slowly as if savouring every last bit of it. His tongue slowly traces my lips before he bites my lower lip softly.

His minty taste hit me, as the reality of what was happening hit me.

I was kissing Daemon.

I was actually kissing Daemon.

A cough pulls us apart.

I look up, flushed as a neutral faced Jesse stared at me.

Shit!

"I just came to get some more wine," he answered the nonexistent question, before he ripped his eyes from mine, and went to the furthest corner to grab two bottles of Chauvignon. He turned back around and growled out a, "Continue," before he walks back out.

What the hell was I doing?

Was I just kissing Daemon, right after concluding that I felt something for Jesse?

No! No! No!

Santana this, kissing Daemon is right! Jesse is wrong! Jesse is wrong!

My internal war continued as I remembered Jesse's face.

He looked impassive and clearly like he didn't give a damn that Daemon and I were making out?

See, the jerk doesn't give two shits about who you make out with! Why would he? He's got Lauren, his Manhattan upper class girl!

I sighed in frustration as I continued to stare at the door.

"San," Daemon's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him, instantly feeling my face redden.

"I'm sorry," he says again. "It looks like all I've been doing today is apologize."

I nodded. "That you have."

"And I'm sorry I did that. I just..." He groans. "I was jealous, I guess."

"Jealous?"

He nodded.

"About what?"

He chuckles. "You like him."

I scoffed. "What?"

"You like Jesse. Don't deny it," he smirks as if he finds my confusion entertaining.

"No, I don't!"

"Yes, you do."

"I don't!" I screamed.

I didn't. I couldn't. I just felt something for him.

"Your denial just proves it, San."

"But I like you."

"You liked me, San. Now you like Jesse."

I shook my head. "I can't! How? I can't!"

"Simple chemistry, San," Daemon hugs me comfortingly. "Guy, girl, boom, feelings, boom, kids."

I laugh silently at his explanation. "Okay fine, let's say you're half right. Now, why the hell did you kiss me?" I decided to just let him think he won, but I still decided that what I felt for Jesse was not like, yet.

He chuckled guiltily. "I was jealous. You liked me first and then he came and stole you from me. I guess I lost my mojo and hated it. Besides, I wanted to see how he'd react."

"And?"

"Oh, he was ready to grab a bottle and introduce it to my face, that I tell you," he cringes his eyes as if envisioning the bottle of wine connecting with his head. "Glad that didn't happen. I don't need a headache tomorrow."

"That's funny," I argued, "because to me, he looked like he didn't give two fucks what I was doing with you."

He smirked. "That my dear, is exactly what he wanted you to see. But trust me, I was about this close to tasting wine and blood mixed together," he held out his hand, indicating two fingers and holding them so close together, but keeping them apart to illustrate.

"You're crazy, you know that?"

He smiled, "And you love me for it."

* * *

That night, I lay in bed, still awake well past twelve, thinking.

Did I really like Jesse?

When did I start liking Jesse?

I groaned in frustration before I stood up and did starjumps on the spot.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Yeah, that was about enough.

I still needed to work on my upper body strength.

So I got down and started with push ups.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I slumped on the ground before I could even get to eight.

Since when I did weigh so much?

Just as I got up and collapsed on the bed, I hear a certain car pull up next door.

I got up and walked towards my window, looking across to the Archer's house. A silver BMW that belonged to someone who skipped out on the party today had just pulled up. Loud music coming from the speakers.

Seconds later, I heard the car engine turn off before a drunk Jesse got out of the drivers seat.

Had the idiot been drunk driving?

He stumbled onto the porch and grabbed his keys from his jeans pocket.

For a few minutes, he fumbled with the keyhole until he managed to open the door and disappear inside.

I stare towards his room, directly opposite mine, waiting for him to enter.

He enters minutes later, stumbling as he falls onto his bed.

Okay, before you get the wrong idea, I have never before peeped into his room.

This was, honestly the first time I did this heinous crime.

And I did this only out of concern, nothing else.

Seconds later, I see Jesse get up again, working hard to stay upright. Then he shrugs off his leather jacket, throws it across the room, before he turns around towards his mirror and shrugs off his polo shirt.

I gasp.

There on his side was a bruise, a fresh, starting to turn purple bruise.

How did he get that?

I continued to study him, worried about him.

What had he been up to the whole day since he skipped the party?

As I continue to watch him, he does the unthinkable.

He pulls down the zip to his jeans and shrugs out of it.

And then he turned around to face the window as he stretches and closes his eyes.

Jesse Archer was naked, save for his boxers. His body was well-toned and his abs were well-defined. The V line disappearing into his boxers made my mouth dry. Except for the nasty bruise forming, Jesse's physique was drool worthy.

Jesse Archer was half naked and any decent enough person would have turned away.

But I didn't. Instead I drank everything in as if I was a starved alcoholic.

Then the shittiest thing happened.

After all, the man in the sky liked to mess with me, remember?

Jesse Archer openeps his eyes, and looks straight into mine, before he smirks knowingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 8 8
"Actually, me and Orion are dating!" He exclaims. "You are?!" Everyone yells, clearly confused. "We are?" I question, my voice getting drowned out...
1.8M 59.7K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
681 47 45
Side note: never fall for your fake boyfriend. When my best friend convinced me to write a love letter to my crush, I didn't expect it to all go sout...
1.5K 60 5
Juvia Lockser is trying to get Gray Fullbuster to notice her as well, giving him simple offerings so he could go out with her and become the boyfrien...