Best Friends with the Player...

By ehl_kayy_writes

player (n) : a male who is skilled at seducing women and is only interested in sex. Santana Marie Kl... More

Before You Read, Please 🍒
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three -
Chapter Four-
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Nine-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-
Chapter Twenty-
Chapter Twenty One-
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three-
Chapter Twenty Four-
Chapter Twenty Five-
Chapter Twenty Six-
Chapter Twenty Seven-
Chapter Twenty Nine-
Chapter Thirty-
Chapter Thirty One-
Chapter Thirty Two-
Chapter Thirty Three-
Chapter Thirty Four-
Chapter Thirty Five-
Epilogue-
POSSIBLE SEQUEL: DAEMON'S STORY?
SEQUEL : THE PLAYER'S UNOFFICIAL REBOUND (DAEMON'S STORY)
The Player's Unofficial Rebound Up!
The Player's Unofficial Rebound- Dicontinued
Sequel Republished

Chapter Twenty Eight-

317K 13K 6.1K
By ehl_kayy_writes

ANNYEONGHASAEYO! ( HOPE I SPELT THAT RIGHT, PRETTY SURE I DIDN'T :( )

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GORGEOUS PEOPLE! I NEARLY DIED OF A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE YOU AMAZING PEOPLE GAVE ME 60 BEAUTIFUL VOTES WHEN I ASKED FOR 55

UPDATE GOAL : [ 57 VOTES + 16 COMMENTS ]

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW !

OH AND NEW CAST PEOPLE!

ALL ARE MODELS ;)

PICTURE IS JESSE AKA STEVEN CHEVRIN [ SEXY RIGHT? ]

XOXO,
LOSALINI <3

•••||||•••

The Matthews mansion stood tall and proud against the backdrop of the myriads of impressive mansions near them.

Dad parked the car next to Daemon's Jag.

It's been a while, a long while since I stepped foot in The Circle, and that was something.

I used to always come here before. It was my second home, but since the certain number of disagreements between Daemon and I, let's just say I was pretty scarce.

My heart broke at the thought of Daddy Phil.

How was he now? Any better, worse?

I hadn't gotten around to finding out the answers to that in the last month.

I was the worst! My mind had solely been focused on Daemon and Jesse in the past month.

Hopefully the lack of news about them from my parents was a good sign. Hopefully.

I got out the car as soon as dad put it in park and rushed towards the door.

Now was the time to make up for my selfishness.

Thankfully, Daddy Phil had invited us over for dinner, along with a few more guests, and so I had an excuse to come. Not that I needed one in the first place.

"San!" Dad called after me.

"Yeah?" I stopped.

"Change your shoes."

Shit! I'd hoped he'd forgotten about my sneakers!

"Now," he added as he walked towards the house with mom in tow.

I grumbled my protest before getting my three inch heels out of the car and threw my beloved sneakers in place.

My three inch heels click-clacked against the driveway as I ran towards the door for the second time. Just on time Juanita opened up the door and I flew past her.

"Hey Juanita!" I called out even as I was already rushing to the back of the house.

I knew everyone would already be in the backyard, with the barbie already on and people talking.

"Santana!" I heard Daddy Phil call out just as I neared the back.

I turned around, stunned.

He was just coming from the kitchen, in pressed dress pants and a shirt with a navy blue sweater-vest.

He looked better than when I saw him last.

"Daddy Phil!" I exclaimed, excited as I ran over and hugged him.

He chuckled, a throaty one as he squeezed me against him, then he pressed a kiss on my head. "So great to see you again, sweetheart!" His smile literally lit up the room.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I smiled up at him.

"Fit as a pure breed," he replied before he flexed his muscles. "See?"

"Hopefully for a while," Daemon's voice breaks us from our happy moment.

He stood by the staircase, wearing a navy blue polo shirt and khaki pants, looking ever like a model that just walked out of the latest issue of GQ mag.

"Glad you chose to join us, son," Daddy Phil said as he looked at his son with pride.

"Did I even have a choice?" Daemon asked as he walked over with him our in his eyes.

Daddy Phil smiled guiltily. "No, I guess not. Now, I trust you will look after my San," he looked down at me with adoration before turning back to Daemon, "while I go out and make the rest of the guests feel like I'm not forgetting them?"

Daemon nodded, his expression serious.

"Great. See you soon, sweetheart," Daddy Phil says before pressing another kiss to my forehead.

I nodded as he disappeared into the yard, that was echoing with laughter and chatter.

"So..." Daemon looked me over, "finally feeling better?"

I nodded. "How was school?"

"Boring," he said, "without you there I just lost the will to learn." He smirked.

"Haha," I said dryly. "It must've been fun, without me there to control you."

He looked up, thoughtfully. "Hmm," he sighed, "Yeah, I guess it was," he said jokingly.

"Jerk," I teased.

"Weirdo," he teased back.

"Egghead."

"Tease."

"Asshole," a familiar said, shocking both of us.

We turned around and saw Jesse standing by the staircase.

He was in a pair of dark jeans and a white polo shirt. His hair was styled in a quiff, surprisingly, it looked good.

The last time I saw him was last week, before he left with my dad to go out for a run. Ever since then, I hadn't seen him. Jenny had however come over for a visit a few times but told me that he'd gone back to New York to visit Lauren. When she told me, I couldn't help feeling somewhat displeased. Maybe that was because he was always around, making me believe he actually liked me, and the thought of him visiting his 'ex' eliminated that belief. But then again, why did I even care?

He somehow looked better than ever. Maybe the water in New York did that.

Now I was literally losing my mind.

Looked better? Jesus, Santana, get your fucking head on straight! This is Jesse you're thinking about!

"What?" He said as we both stared at him, not saying a word. "I thought we were playing a game of 'Throw Insults At Each Other'?" His expression was all too serious, hiding his sarcasm.

"What are you doing here, Archer?" Daemon's voice is scary and demanding.

"My dad and yours are business partners," he replied, "Is it that surprising that I'm here?"

What? Daddy Phil and Mr Archer were business partners?

Well, that explained a lot.

I had since forgotten that the Archers were quite...well-off, given their whole 'keeping-the-kids-grounded' phase. The only thing that attested to their wealth as far as I knew other than their fashionable clothes was Jesse's BMW.

Daemon didn't reply, only casting a glare at Jesse before he tugged at my hand and pulled me towards him, "Let's introduce you around."

"Yes, let's," Jesse answered.

"I meant me," Daemon growled at him.

"Now wouldn't that just kill the fun, eh?"

I turned around and glared at him. Somehow, I was mad at him.

Maybe it was because he had the audacity to come here? Or maybe it was because he left without telling me, sending me a text? Or maybe I was having that time of the month and my hormones were losing it?

Honestly, the probability lied with the second one.

Who am I kidding? I wasn't due for a visit from my friend until next week and given my track record it would come only next week and not a week before. And heck, who am I to get angry at him for coming to visit a party at someone else's house.

"How was New York?" I asked him, the unspoken question lay between the lines. What I really meant was 'How was Lauren?'

Okay, okay. I admit it.

I admit it.

I felt something for him. Something.

It wasn't really that big for me to really name it 'like', but it was definitely something.

Yes, I thought of him way too many times for it to be normal.

Yes, I sometimes missed having to fight with him over the stupidest shit.

And yes, I didn't like that he went all the way to New York to visit his ex.

And yes, I admitted that he looked really good in what he was wearing.

Stupid, stupid, insane Santana!

Maybe I needed some delusion pills.

Clearly, I did.

"Good," Jesse answered after what felt like minutes of staring at me intently. The way he looked at me, I knew he also answered my unspoken question. "A little too hot and sweet, but good," he answered at he watched my expression.

I controlled my expression. "Great. Did you meet some friends?"

He smirked. "Yeah, especially Lauren. You remember Lauren?"

I nodded. "The girl you were screaming at a couple of months back?"

He nodded. "Yeah." He gave me a devious look. "There was a lot of screaming this time around too."

You'd have to be blind, deaf and stupid to miss the innuendo in his words.

"Glad someone was dumb enough to let you touch them then," I snapped. My tone definitely did not show any disinterest on my part.

In fact I sounded like the jealous fangirl.

Great job there Santana! I thought to myself as I watched his face light up with a knowing smirk.

"Oh, I remember someone screaming for me just a week ago," he smirked.

And there is the Jesse that I knew and hated. Welcome back Jerk face!

"Shut that face or you'll be sporting a new bruise by the end of the evening, Archer," Daemon threatened. Sad to admit, only then did I remember he was here with us.

"Only a bruise?" Jesse smirked. "Then I'll do my best to provide entertainment," he said. "Now if you will excuse me, beauty," he shot me a wink before facing Daemon, "beast," he smirked. "I need to go greet the hosts." He walked past us, before turning back, "Oh and Santana..."

I looked up at him, arching a brow.

"You look beautiful, my dear." With that he walked out to join the party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 935 96
He stood for everything she was against and he wouldn't be caught dead befriending someone like her, but when the worst happens and they find themsel...
47.1M 1.3M 47
A painful breakup pushes Kyla Evans to get into a fake relationship with the person her ex-boyfriend hates the most: Seth Everett. But what will she...
7.3M 190K 44
When Charlotte agrees to fake date bad boy Mason to make her best friend and secret crush, Ben, jealous, she thinks it will be a simple arrangement...
684 47 45
Side note: never fall for your fake boyfriend. When my best friend convinced me to write a love letter to my crush, I didn't expect it to all go sout...