The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

Par Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... Plus

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 26: Let's confess!

6.6K 235 331
Par Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!

What up?

How school going?

I finally found an otaku!

She doesn't watch FT tho, which is kinda sad!

But I made lots of friends!

I still don't talk much in class because...well...I don't know...maybe I'm sick!

I usually don't shut up!

Plus, me being like Natsu, I say and do stupid stuff!

Which I haven't!

Maybe I am sick...

Oh well!

On to the story!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

-Time skip-

~One mont later~

-~Sunday Morning~-

Natsu's POV~

Its been about a month since I last saw Zeref-nii. I finally cool down so its safe to see him. Probably tomorrow since it's the game.

The guys are gonna have their first game tomorrow and they have been training non stop. I actually have been playing non stop basketball too. Every Monday just like the guys. And tomorrow is the big day. Even if I'm not gonna play which I'm still ticked off about.

Plus me and Luce have been getting along awesomly. Its finally safe to say I am madly in love with her. I'm even thinking of confessing soon. Not now tho. Plus she probably doesn't feel the same. Which...now that I think about it, it's a good reason to not tell her. So I wont.

"YEAH!!! WE DID IT!!!"

"YOSH!!!"

"GEEHEE!!!" I was brought back to my senses as the guys started yelling.

We where at my house having another gamenight mixed with a sleepover since I had no work today. The only difference is that the girls are here. But since they wanted to have 'boy talk', 'what ever that means' Lucy took them to my room. Plus it doesn't make sense. Don't you need actual boys to 'boy talk'. Girls are weird.

"Hey Natsu, I'm gonna grab more chips from the kitchen." I looked at Jellal and nodded.

"Oi, Flame brain. Its been a month. Aren't you gonna confess?" Gray asked and I blushed.

"I-I don't know what your talking about." I stuttered looking away.

"Don't be shy. Gray told us that you do like her so there's no point in denying it." Said Jellal with a bag of chips. I glared at Gray.

I then herd someone rolling their tongue. I looked to my side, since we where sitting on the floor, and saw Happy covering his mouth with his paws with what looked like a smug face. I looked at him in disbelief and shoved him back before looking at Gray again.

"What about you? You haven't told Juvia you like her. You just kissed her cheek and walked away like a coward!" I said and smirked when I saw him blush.

"It's complicated..."

"Yeah right! Pathetic is more like it!" Gajeel said laughing at us. We glared at him.

"You know Gajeel, your no one to talk since you haven't told Levy you like her. You just act like a big Tsundere." Jellal said smirking at Gajeel while shoving some chips in his mouth. "Thish chipsh asrsh reashy gooshd." He said shoving more chips in his mouth.

"Shut up!!!" Gajeel yelled blushing. I sighed very deeply.

"We're hopelessly in love..." I concluded. They sighed and nodded.

"I'm not. You guys are the chickens here" Jellal said calmly sitting next to me. We glared at him.

"Let's just get back to playing. I need to level up my Ice Mage for the next boss." Gray said and we nodded and started playing.

"Hey Salamander" said Gajeel getting my attention. "Why exactly where you born with pink hair ? It hurts my eyes" he said making the guys laugh and I glared at him.

"First of all it's salmon, not pink. Second of all, it's like this because of these rare illness that my mom had when I was born and third of all, why exactly where you born with that face? It hurts my eyes" I threw back at him.

"Ohhhhh!!! BURNED!!!" Jellal said while he and Gray laughed at Gajeel's pissed face. (A/N: As me and my otaku friends would say...HE GOT NATSUED!!! Get it? Cause Natsu is fire and he burns?huh?...huh?...I'll shut up now...)

"Hey, what's this illness that you mentioned? I know you've mentioned it before. " Gray asked when his laughter died down.

"My mom had it so it messed up my genes and I ended up with this pink blob" I said pointing to my hair and he nodded in understanding.

"I thought you said it was salmon" Jellal said.

"It's pink- I mean it is salmon!" I said correcting myself. They laughed and I glared at them.

"Do you have it?" Jellal asked in a worried tone. I shrugged.

"I don't think so. When I was born the doctor said I was a healthy baby..." I said and he nodded with relief. "...tho that doctor wasn't exactly a certified 'doctor'..." I finished and they looked at me in pure shock and disbelief.

"WHAT!?!" They yelled and I covered my ears.

"DONT YELL!!! And don't worry about it. I go to the doctor every year just in case. The test always comes out negative." I said and they sighed in relief.

"Good. If you did have it, where would we have game night!" Gray exclaimed killing a creature in the game.

"Awwww! You guys care about me!" I said in a sarcastic tone and Gajeel tched.

"Whatever. Let's keep playing."

-Whit the girls-

Lucy's POV~

"Oh my god! I think I'm gonna faint! This is perfect!"

"I knew it"

"Juvia is happy that love rival is no longer love rival!"

"I-its not that big of a deal!" I exclaimed to the girls who where sitting on the floor looking at me. We where in Natsu's room and I was sitting on his bed while hugging the pillow I brought from home. Levy was on a bean bag looking at me happily, Mira was squealing and jumping on the floor, Erza was nodding in approval and Juvia was smiling sweetly at me.

"Was that so hard to say Lu?" I looked at Levy who was smirking at me.

I just told the girls that Im madly in love with Natsu. Which I am. This past month we've been getting along amazingly. I'm actually thinking of confessing. But he probably doesn't feel the same way.

I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I looked at Levy and the girls who where looking at me worriedly.

"What if he doesn't feel the same? I don't want to ruin our friendship...I would hate if that happened." I said hugging my pillow more. Which smelled really good. But different from mine. 'Maybe it's just me'

"Lucy, are you really that dense! He clearly likes you!" Erza said shaking me violently.

"R-really?"I said holding my head which was still shaking

"Yeah! You must be really dense to not see how he looks at you!" Levy exclaimed moving her hands around.

"Even Juvia has seen how Natsu-san looks at Lucy-San" Juvia said nodding.

"Well what about you guys! You haven't confessed yet.! I exclaimed pointing at them.

"I'm dating Laxus"

"I'm with Jellal"

"Is Juvia's love for her Gray-sama not notacible!?"

Oh right. Erza and Mira are taken. Juvia is always showing her love to Gray 'Poor guy' but...

I turned my head to Levy who was trying to leave the room. She saw me and her eyes widen and started trying to open the door.

"Oh no you don't!!! Get back here and admit it!!!" I yelled sprinting towards her. She successfuly opened the door and sprinted out with me behind her.

We ran the whole house making noise and yelling at each other. Right now we where at the living room chasing each other. We also would go into the kitchen and we started going in circles around that place.

"STOP RUNNING!!!" I yelled at Levy who was behind the kitchen counter. She stuck her tongue at me.

"COME HERE!!!" I yelled running towards her but she ran too.

Now we where running around the living room again where the boys where.

"GET AWAY!!! I AIN'T SAYING SHIP!!!"

"JUST ADMIT THAT YOU DO SO WE CAN GO BACK UPSTAIRS!!!"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING!?!?"

"I DONT KNOW LEVY!!!"

We said and started running again. I grabbed some couch cushions and threw them at her. She dodge the first one but got hit by the second one.

"ITS ON LU!!!" She yelled trowing cushions at me and I did the same. Eventually we ran out of cushions and air.

"Y-you *pant* just...*pant* ...Admit it!" I yelled. She nodded slowly while panting.

"F-fine...*pant*.. I admit it" she mumble and I smirked in victory. "BUT IF YOU TELL GAJEEL I LIKE HIM YOUR SO DEAD!!!" She yelled and covered her mouth immediately and blushed massively as she remembered the boys where here.

We glanced at them to see them with headphones on their heads and it looked like they couldn't hear us.

"Yes!" Natsu yelled as a monster in the screen exploded in flames.

"They can't hear us!" I whisper/yelled to Levy who sighed in relief.

"Let's leave" she said making her way upstairs with me behind her.

Natsu's POV~

I removed my headphone from one of my ears and turned to the guys and taped their shoulders.

"Did you guys hear anything?" I asked thinking that I herd a lot if noises. Gray and Jellal shook their head while Gajeel sat their frozen with a red face.

"Oi. Metal Head, what's wrong?" Gray asked and Gajeel looked away.

"N-nothing." He mumbled quietly. I looked at him weirdly and noticed his headphones werent connected to the TVs Bluetooth. We all had wireless headphones.

"Hey connect your headphones to the TV, your gonna miss all the cool sound effects this game has" Jellal said opening a new bag of chips. Gajeel nodded still blushing and connected them.

"What is it?" I asked looking at him.

"H-huh?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you blushing like a tomato?" I asked and he's face got redder.

"I ain't blushing!" He yelled and we smirked at him.

"You herd something didn't cha" Jellal smirked grabbing some chips and shoving them in his mouth.

"So I wasn't imagining things! I knew I herd something behind-..." I turned around and saw the living room completely turned upside down. "...-me...what the heck happened here?" I wondered looking at the couches, which didnt have the cushions, which where on different parts of the floor.

"Lucy and Levy came running down here fighting about something" Gajeel said blushing again.

"About?"

"That ain't your buissnes Stripper!" He yelled 'still blushing' at Gray who had his shirt off.

"Wha!? Why do I have this stupid habit!?" He exclaimed looking for his shirt.

"It's not a habit, your just disgusting" I said smartly pushing my glasses back. And yes I was wearing them. There where some parts where you had to read so I just left them on.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU PYRO!?!"

"YOU HERD ME RIGHT ICE PERVERT!!!"

"Shut up" We stopped as Jellal talked. We glared at each other before turning to Jellal who started talking again.

-Mix up-
(Tell me if you don't understand cause this is my first time doing this)

~Boy's talk~-Natsu's POV-
~Girl's talk~-Lucy's POV-
~Both~

"Guys, I think you should confess..." Jellal said leaving us stunned.

"I think you guys should confess" Erza said stunning me and Levy.

"Are you crazy!?" Me, Gajeel and Gray yelled at the same time.

Me and Levy looked at Erza in disbelief as Juvia just smiled happily. I spoke.

"Why would we do that?! There's no way I'm doing it! I was ready to but-"

"-I changed my mind! I bet she doesn't feel the same! Of course Gray and Gajeel would have it easy but not me!" I said pointing at them.

"But Lucy, Levy~ Think about my NaLu and GaLe babies! Juvia is good with the idea!" Mira whined and I sweat drop looking at Juvia who had heart eyes whispering about how to confess.

"I don't know..." Said Levy fidgeting with her fingers. I looked at her and sighed.

"I don't know...I know she likes me but its still hard!" Gray said grabbing some chips from Jellal. I started talking.

"I don't either..." I said." ...but-"

"-I think we should! I mean why not?" I said confidently looking at Levy who had a shocked expression.

"But Lu-chan!"

"Butt's are for sitting Gajeel! Now are you guy's in or not?" I asked them and they hesitantly nodded. I smirked.

"Great!" I said as Levy nodded slowly. "I don't know when or-"

"-how but we will do it at the right time. And if they don't feel the same, and I'm speaking for myself here since I don't know Lucy's feelings for me,-"

"-we'll just act normally." I said knowing that Gray and Gajeel liked the girls back. I wasn't sure if Natsu liked me.

"I'm in! But in the right time of course..." Levy said.

"Juvia was already ready to confess her love to Gray-sama!"

I smiled at them.

"Then its official!" I smiled

"Then its decided!" I said smirking.

"We'll confess!"

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry if its really crappy but I just wanted to upload something soon!

Hope you still enjoyed it!

And sorry if you got confused on that last part but I have always wanted to try and do that!

Till next chap!

God bless!

Ja ne!

-----------------------------------------------

? POV~

"Isn't it great! You'll see one of the boys tomorrow!" I said looking at the man that was on the floor glaring at me.

"Don't you dare touch my children! They have nothing to do with this!" He yelled making me chuckle menacingly.

"But they are...if I remember correctly your eldest killed two members of the Jiggle Clan who the last member worked for me asking for vengeance, tho I don't care much since I finished him off. Plus Zeref learned a lot of stuff in jail. Abilities we can use. Your youngest hasn't done anything to us but he is a fine robber and skilled fighter. You may not know this but when you left him with no money, he turned to a life of crime for a while. Of course it was little jobs but he was really agile for a boy his age. Plus they are great fighters. They can come in handy and lead us correctly. Of course by different names" I said calmly crouching down next to him.

"They'll never join you. They'all understand why I did this."

"And if they do well just brain wash them or kill them. Simple" I replied quickly.

I punched him in the gut making him unconscious. I looked up and smiled to a window.

"Will see you soon... Masters..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

64.8K 1.7K 19
Lucy Heartfilia the school nerd and her friends are a group of nerds left in the shadows but one day, Natsu Dragneel the most popular guy at Fairy Ta...
109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...
121K 3.2K 11
Lucy Heartfilia is the new nerd at Fairy Tail Academy. Natsu Dragneel, rich and the captain of the basketball team, is the most popular guy in the sc...
182K 8.1K 53
Lucy Heartfilia is a normal girl. She goes to Fairy Tail Academy and is one of their top students and leads a normal lifestyle. She lives alone in a...