Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)

9.5K 290 12
By randomthingsbyme

Unedited but I hope you guys would love it. :)

A Photo of Ysabella on the side :)

Dedicated to: DaynaRoni

-------------

Chapter 19 – Sweet Day

Priscilla went straight to their villa to visit her parents after she dropped by at Annette’s flower shop. She smiled to herself as she remembers her earlier encounter with Stephen. Her left hand continued to manoeuvre the wheel while her right touched her pink and a little swollen lip.

“I can’t believe I got jealous over your cousin” Stephen mumbled through his breath as he ran his hand through his blonde hair once more. He took a deep breath and chuckled at himself.

“What?” Priscilla said as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and her brown eyes never leaving the man in front of her.

“I said” He paused as he lowered his head a little to make sure his green eyes would be levelled with her brown ones. “I got awfully jealous.” He continued making Priscilla’s cheeks turn red and her lips tugged into a smile. Stephen’s eyes then scanned her face as if memorizing every details of her face and stopped at her pink lips. Priscilla’s breathing then became heavy, so was Stephen. He then slowly cupped her face and pulled it closer so as it would meet his. It was gentle.

Priscilla’s hands automatically made their way around Stephen’s neck. Stephen then started nibbling her lips causing Priscilla to moan a little, leaving her mouth open, Stephen took it as a chance to deepen the kiss. His left hand made its way down to her waist while the other one was at the back of her neck.

The glass door suddenly opened and the chimes sounded. The two immediately pulled away from each other. They exchanged their sweetest smiled as they catch their breath.

“Sorry to…ugh... disturb you?” Annette said awkwardly. “I knew I should have just waited outside.” She added apologetically. “Yes, I’ll just wait outside but make sure you guys won’t ruin any of my plants.” She said as if it was the best idea she could come up as she turned her heels back and closed the sliding glass door.

The two just exchange a knowing glance after Annette closed the door. Stephen then placed the hair which fell to Priscilla’s place at the back of her ear before kissing her gently. “Sorry to make your lips a little swollen” He whispered.

“Sorry but I’m not.” Priscilla replied with a playful tone and smile. “I should get going now. See you soon?”

“Yes, please take good care of yourself, my queen.” He whispered intently as he rubbed his thumb through Priscilla’s cheeks. “I’ll walk you outside” He said as he removed his hand from Priscilla’s check and entangle it with Priscilla’s free hand.

Priscilla stopped as she reached the familiar structure she got so accustomed with. She pressed the horn to signal the people behind the enormous and elegant black gate. Within a minute, the gate opened and she stepped onto her accelerator and entered. She lowered her windows as she passed by the older woman who opened the gate and said: “Thanks Susana!”

As soon as she parked her car in their garage, she was then welcomed by an older man whom she had known ever since she was young, Peter. “Peter!” She shouted as she hopped out of her car and hugged the old man.

“Welcome back, my lady.” Peter said as he hugged the younger woman. Priscilla then pulled away and hugged the older woman approaching from her behind, Susana. “Susana!!!” She greeted enthusiastically as she pulled the older woman for a warm hug.

“Oh young lady, we’re glad you’re back!” The old woman replied as she rubbed her hands up and down across Priscilla’s back.

“Where are mom and dad?” Priscilla asked after pulling away from the older woman.

“Inside.” Peter replied shortly keeping a smile across his face. “Is your luggage at the trunk of your car, young lady?” he asked earning a nod from Priscilla.  The young lady immediately opened the mahogany door of their home.

She was welcomed by some of their servants whom she greeted back with a smile. Their living room was simple, neat and elegant as usual with a cream sofa set, Arabian carpet and an LED TV. Chandeliers of crystal, metal, silver and gold hung above the ceiling.

“Priscilla!” A familiar voice shouted from the staircase which made Priscilla turned to its direction.

“Mom!” she replied eagerly and ran towards her mom’s direction. She immediately hugged her mom after her last step in the staircase.

“I missed you so much!” They said in unison as they hugged each other tightly.

“So, you didn’t miss me?” A man said from behind Priscilla whose arms were crossed across his chest plastering a smile.

“Dad!” She said as she pulled away from her mom’s hug and hugged her dad. “I miss you so so, so much dad!” she said as she tightened her hug with her father.

Charles then kissed his daughter’s forehead before saying: “I missed you too, dear.”

“It’s lunch time now!” Ysabella said as she tapped the shoulders of her two beloved. “I’ve prepared the food with the help of Susana and the rest.” She added.

They then walked towards their dining room with a 12-seater table. They then sat close to each other just like before Priscilla moved out. The table was full of Priscilla’s favourite food.

“Susana, Peter! Join us.” Priscilla said as she looked at the two “You too.” She said to the 3 other servants inside their dining room. “Come on, seat.” She commanded. The five of them then sat with them.

“So, how are you?” her dad asked as they started eating.

“Excellent!” she replied eagerly. “By the way my graduation will be in two weeks from now and of course, I’d love if you would come.”

“What would our reason be to miss such an event, sweetie?” Ysabella answered. “We will be there for you because we are proud of you and we love you.” She added as she squeezed her husband’s hand that is rested on the table and gave her daughter an assuring smile.

“We’ve always been.” Charles added as he glanced at his wife and looked at her daughter, showing her his warm smile.

“I love you too mom and dad!” She said as she grinned at them, showing her set of white teeth before she started eating.

“Off topic, sweetheart. How is that guy in the accident you’ve mentioned?” her dad asked as he started cutting the tenderloin.

“Oh, his good!” She answered casually “I mean, we’re friends now—really close friends and just what I have promised I took care of him, he still suffers from amnesia other than that everything is fine according to the doctor.” She explained before she drinks the blue lemonade made by Susana. “I told him to stay at my guest room for the mean time.” She added.

“Uhmmm” Charles mumbles admiring his wife’s cooking. “Really? That’s so good to hear!” He said after finally gnawing his food.

“If this guy is a close friend of yours then we could invite him sometime here for dinner, shall we?” Ysabella suggested before she puts a spoonful of lasagna in her mouth. “Of course including Natasha.” She added after swallowing her food. “How is she by the way?”

“Oh she’s great! She was just finishing the dress for her graduation fashion show which will be held on the same week of my graduation day.” Priscilla replied ecstatic. She sure is happy and proud for her best friend. “I think it’ll be the day before my graduation day.” She added before munching her food.

“Will I be allowed to watch it?” Ysabella asked her daughter with her eyes lit up.

“I’ll ask Natasha for an extra ticket for you.” Priscilla said before she took a spoonful of her food. The rest of the lunch was peaceful and fun as they keep up with each other’s lives. Ysabella rants over her new office staffs being so cocky at a young age; some aren’t being as polite as they were during their (Ysabella and Charles’) time, while Charles discussed on how his new case goes smoothly.

On the other hand, Natasha checked herself out in the mirror for the third time, Her yellow floral spring dress partnered with a flat sandals made her look fresh and cute for a lunch date, her blonde hair was ironed straight, and her makeup was light with only a few powder, light coloured lipstick and a few blush on. She took a deep breath and smiled at herself as she is now confident with her look. She grabbed her purse and her car keys before she deserted her home and went straight to the restaurant her date has told her to meet up.

“Natasha.” A man seated at a two-seater table greeted as he stood up and plastered a smile. His brown eyes met Natasha’s green ones as he looked towards his direction. His curly brown hair was tousled, he’s wearing a button up shirt with its two buttons open partnered with a jeans.

A smile immediately crept up Natasha’s face as she realized how lucky she was to be this guy’s date. She walked towards him and greeted: “Luis.”

“I’m glad you’re free today.” Luis said as Natasha sat down in front of him. “By the way you look lovely” He added as he gives Natasha his award winning smile which made the woman turned red.

“Thank you! Luckily, I’m done with all the tasks I have to do.” She replied “so basically I’m super free right now.”

“Shall we order now?” Luis said after nodding at Natasha’s answer.  Natasha just nodded and he called the waitress’ attention and to get the menu.

Their lunch went fine, discussing random stuffs, getting to know each other more but mostly of Natasha. Luis felt a little guilty of dating another woman apart from Amanda, his girlfriend moreover his fiancée.

“I had fun, Natasha.” He said as they walked out of the restaurant. “You’re an amazing girl. You’re pretty, smart –amazing, seriously.” He said as he gestured at Natasha. Natasha’s face turned red and she shyly smiled.

“I know… I really don’t do this.” He mumbled making Natasha looked confused. “I’m sorry, I mean after dating girls I wouldn’t show up but I can’t do that to you, you are a sweet and kind hearted one but I just don’t think we would work.” He said as they stopped in front of Natasha’s car.

“What?” Natasha faced him with her eyebrows furrowed and she immediately crossed her arms.

“I’m actually very thankful for you. If it’s not because of you I wouldn’t have realized how I loved Amanda, I actually wish to be your friend if that’s even possible.” Luis said as he lowered his gaze.

“It is, actually.” Natasha said as she plastered a smile on her face. “To be honest, I find you hot. I won’t be denying on that but after our lunch date I actually realized we can’t be more than friends and I’m glad that I became an instrument for you to realize someone’s worth.”  She added making Luis dropped his jaw and eventually let out a deep sigh.

“I thought you would slap me, get mad at me or something.” Luis chuckled. “Anyway, I believe you should meet my cousin. She’s a girl but I think the two of you could really get along with each other well.”

“Really? That’s awesome!” She replied as she leaned at her car. “What’s her name? where does she live?”

“She lives nearby. Her name is Priscilla.” He paused. “Priscilla Hamilton.”

“What?!PRISCILLA?!” Natasha gasped as she covered her mouth with her free hand. “You mean you are Priscilla’s cousin, Luis? Her close one from her mother side?!”

“H-How did you know?” Luis asked, amazed.

“The hell! We’ve met when you visited when Priscilla and I were still young! I’m her best friend, Luis!” She chuckled as she remembered.

“T-that was you?” he chuckled. “I should have realized!”

“Ditto.” Natasha said as she unlocked her car’s door. “It’s really nice to have lunch with you, my newly found friend. I should get going now. I got a text my sister’s sick and my parents aren’t at home.”

“Yeah, I had a nice time. Next time, we should invite Priscilla, Steve and I’ll introduce you to Amanda.” He smiled.

“I’d love to!” She replied before she hopped into her car and wave Luis good bye.

----------------

So have you thought of Natasha being Luis' date?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.1K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
14.7K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
50.8K 1.9K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

240K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...