Bella and the bulldogs confes...

By SunkistStarlight

Bella and Troy get stuck in school one night. As they wait to be let out, the two confess their feelings for... More

!Bella and The Bulldogs Confessions
The Truth
The Chat
Double Trouble
Double Trouble Part II
Confessions
Coach Finds Out
Author Note
The Spys Attack
The Spys Attack II
The Break Up
Revenge
Not an Update
The Plan
Just a normal day
Just a normal day II
Sorry
Matchmaking
The Call
The Birthday
2K Reads!!!!!!
NEW YEAR NEW GOAL
Hello
The Birthday pt.2
Birthday Pt 3
5k!!!
Shout Out Time!!

1k READS :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

549 5 0
By SunkistStarlight

Thank you guys so much for 1000 reads i just started this story for fun and now i have 1000 reads im so lucky to have people who read my story and want me to continue this is the best birthday present a girl could ask for i didn't think anyone would like this story im just writing of the top of my head thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this i was thinking about deleting the story but i wont now i luv you guys and you are all amazing love you Stay Sweet and sparlin'
xxxSupaStarCandyxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...