No Authority - WWE Fanfiction

Af curbstxmp

Being born into power isn't always a good thing. Alix Levesque also known as the daughter of Stephanie Mcmah... Mere

Chapter 1 | The Authority's Rules
Chapter 2 | Monday Night Raw
Chapter 3 | Awkward Encounter
Chapter 4 | Beaten and broken
Chapter 5 | Frenemies for a day
Chapter 6 | Unlucky news
Chapter 7 | Valet
Chapter 9 | Tension Rises
Chapter 10 | Revenge Plan
Chapter 11 | Rude Awakening
Chapter 12 | Take Action
Chapter 13 | Rhodes
Chapter 14 | Put on your war paint
Chapter 15 | Rise
Chapter 16 | Sore Losers
Chapter 17 | Friends?
Chapter 18 | Predicament
Chapter 19 | Lecture
Chapter 20 | Forgiveness
Chapter 21 | Better late than never
Chapter 22 | Fight of our lives
Return to writing chapters
Chapter 23 | Abandoned
Chapter 24 | True Friends stab you in the front.
Chapter 25 | Refusal
Chapter 26 | Mind Games
Chapter 27 | Orders
Chapter 28 | Better off this way
Chapter 29 | Open Forum
Chapter 30 | Target: Authority
Chapter 31 | Repercussions
Chapter 32 | Failure
Chapter 33 | Voices
Chapter 34 | TLC (1)
Announcement
Chapter 35 | TLC (2)
Thank you note.
Chapter 36 | Negotiation Failed
An Apology
Chapter 37 | Heavy Hearts
Chatper 38 | Promise Me
Chapter 39 | You're dead to me
Chapter 40 | All good things must come to an end.
Chapter 41 | The Royal Rumble ; Part One
Chapter 42 | Royal Rumble ; Part Two
I'm back :)
Chapter 43 | Evil meets Good
Life Update

Chapter 8 | Three-on-One

6.4K 129 3
Af curbstxmp

Alix POV

After exchanging sympathetic looks, myself and Big Show turned our attention back to the ring. Randy and The Shield were now staring at each other which made my raise an eyebrow. Randy then quickly turned his attention to The Miz - who was now lying almost lifeless on the mat - then back to The Shield, soon gesturing for them to enter the ring. I watched as they placed their titles on the steel steps before rolling into the ring and surrounding The Miz. I knew where this was going almost instantly. The referee who was checking on Miz slowly backed out of the ring and beside myself and Big Show.

Once they were all in the ring Dean Ambrose ran toward The Miz and began stomping on him, Seth and Roman later joining in. Unfortunately Big Show couldn't do anything or he'd have to face the consequence of being fired. Randy looked over at me with a smirk plastered across his face, I retaliated with a nod of disapproval. Thankfully before things could escalate even further, Daniel Bryan's music began to play as the WWE Universe rose to their feet and began chanting that one syllable word known as 'Yes'.

Daniel came running down the ramp with a steel chair in his hand, The Shield and Randy automatically tensing as they stared at him. Once Daniel had entered the ring, Dean,Roman and Randy quickly escaped the ring unharmed. Seth on the other hand had been hit with the steel chair just as he was exiting the ring, this caused him to stumble a little, clutching his back as he headed over to the ramp to join the others.

I instantly shot up from my seat and slid into the ring, raising my arms and chanting 'Yes' causing the rest of the WWE Universe to do the same. I noticed Randy turning red from the burning anger that was clearly caused by my actions. I honestly couldn't find a part of me that cared enough, so I continued on chanting along with Daniel. I turned to Big Show who was clapping and smiling back at us both. Randy and The Shield headed back up the ramp, anger taking over them as they stormed backstage.  

I decided to head back up the ramp with Daniel whilst the next match began.

Daniel had gone off to meet Brie which left me to my own devices. I wandered around trying my best to avoid contact with anyone from The Authority including my parents. I knew fine well already that Randy and The Shield were going to be extremely pissed off because of my actions so I hurried myself into the Divas Locker room. I plopped myself down onto one of the chairs as I stared at the screen in front of me in attempt to get them off of my mind however it didn't really do me any justice.

Before I could trail off into my own little daydream there was an extremely loud knocking sound at the locker room door. Nikki was caught of guard and had clearly gotten a fright from the knock, she frantically looked at me then back at the door. I lifted myself up from the chair I was sitting on, slowly making my way over to the door. I turned my head to look at Nikki once more before slowly turning the knob on the door.

"Did you honestly think you'd get let off that easily after that little stunt you pulled." His voice extremely low, his eyes filled with anger.

I stayed silent. He honestly looked as if he was burning with anger, in all honesty I found it rather funny. The Viper is finally starting to crack and i'm enjoying every minute of it.

"That chair hurt like a bitch!" Seth yelled as he held his back in pain.

"Look it's not my fault you got your asses whooped by Daniel. Why won't you four just get a grip." I spat, turning to leave however before I could I was stopped by Dean Ambrose.

"Get out of the way." I rolled my eyes, letting out a small sigh. My eyes then darted back up to look at Randy who stood there rather unimpressed for a few moments. I tried my best to hide back the smirk I was holding in but it quite literally just shone through.

He stood there, looking me up and down for a moment before smirking. I raised one eyebrow before scoffing, I felt enraged. No way would I allow myself to be treated that way.

"Quite frankly this little charade you've got going on here that's involving me is a complete waste of time and a pile of crap. I refuse to be a powerless victim. You do NOT control me." I put emphasis on the 'not' before pushing through the tiny gap between Roman and Randy.

"We'll see about that." I cringed slightly at his words before shrugging them off and heading to gorilla position. I clenched my fists, taking in a deep breath in order to calm myself down. This was utterly ridiculous.

I headed back down the ramp and took my place over beside Big Show who was looking at me with a warm smile. I let out a little sigh before curving my lips into a smile however that soon faded as The Shield's theme song began to play. One by one they headed down to the ring from the steps within the audience, hopping over the barricade clutching onto their titles as if they were like their children. The crowd continued to boo loudly as Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins held their titles high in the air whilst Dean Ambrose stood there with it wrapped around his waist.

Seth immediately turned his attention toward myself and Big Show. He held his title close to his face as a disgusting smirk appeared on his face. Seth's eyes never left the both of us, I turned to Big Show who was now staring back at him with pure anger written all over his face. Before any more awkward glances could be exchange between myself and Seth, Dolph Ziggler's theme blasted throughout the arena.

All three members of The Shield instantly turned their attention toward the top of the ramp, awaiting for the "show off" himself to appear. Dolph then slowly walked out from backstage and headed down the ramp, clearly showing slight nervousness but still managing to look brave about the match he was about to face. Dolph headed around to where myself and Big Show were sitting, giving us a quick glance and quirky smile before pulling himself up onto the apron.

Dolph paused for a moment before eventually stepping into the so called "Lion's Den" of a ring, Big show immediately placing his head in his hands, not looking up once.

The bell sounded, indicating that the match was officially now underway. I kept my eyes focused on Dolph, my hopes soaring sky high for him to win this match. Seth stayed put in the ring whilst Dean and Roman stepped out onto the apron. With no hesitation what so ever Dolph ran full speed to The Shield's corner, sending a blow to both Roman and Dean, causing them to fall off of the apron. Dolph then whipped around and put all his focus on Seth, now sending continuous blows toward his face. Dolph then attempted to Irish Whip Seth but unfortunately it was quickly reversed, however Seth didn't have control for long as Dolph tackled him after bouncing off of the ropes and began to send punches his way once again.

Dean Ambrose then attempted to step in the ring but was soon tossed out by Dolph, however this caused Dolph to take all his attention off of Seth, who was now getting up rather quickly. Dolph had turned around and was met by a hard clothesline by Seth which had made him fall to the mat in pain. Seth looked more angry than ever as he looked down at the now injured Dolph Ziggler. Seth had forcefully pulled Dolph up into a headlock as he sent a dark smile my way. I was glaring daggers at Seth however it didn't exactly do anything seeing as how he turned away and threw Dolph harshly into The Shield's corner. But the attack didn't stop there. Seth began to stomp on the now helpless Dolph who was trapped in the corner of The Hounds Of Justice.

Seth had now tagged Roman in, continuing to stomp on Dolph in the process. Seth eventually sprung out of the ring as Roman yanked Dolph up then delivered a harsh blow to his head, causing Dolph to fall back down onto the mat.  Dolph had finally gained some energy as he began to strike blows to Roman's gut. That didn't last long as Roman soon delivered a kick to Dolph's gut. Roman threw Dolph into the opposite turnbuckle as if he were just a rag doll.

Pulling himself up with help of the turnbuckle, Dolph managed to get an elbow up as Roman ran toward him, causing Roman to stumble backwards. Dolph began to run at Roman but was soon lifted up into a Samoan drop, which made Dolph hit the mat with force once again. Roman went in for the cover.

1..

2..

Thankfully Dolph had managed to kick out, this made Roman growl in frustration.

Roman yanked Dolph up as he headed over to Dean, then making the tag. Dean had stepped into the ring as Roman held Dolph whilst he delivered a couple of hits to his upper chest. Dean headbutted Dolph which caused him to flop back down onto the mat as Roman exited the ring. Dean turned his attention to myself and Big Show sending a terrifying smirk then licking his lips. Dean looked back down at Dolph who was now reaching for the ropes, forcefully gripping Dolph hand then stomping on it with his foot. Dolph shot up in pain, clutching onto his now injured hand.

Dean then pulled Dolph up by his hair, sending him flying into a turnbuckle. He then once again pulled him up and threw him into the turnbuckle on the opposite side. Dolph lay there, almost lifeless as Dean turned his focus back to me. He ran a hand through his messy hair, grinning whilst he did. Dolph had tried to pull himself up but he fell back down onto the mat, clearly out of energy.

"We want Big Show!" The crowd began to chant, I could see this was creating anger among The Shield. However the crowd refused to stop.

Dean had irish whipped Dolph into another turnbuckle again, then walking up to him and grabbing his jaw harshly. He began to yell at Dolph until Dolph finally began to fight back by sending a hard punch to Ambrose's face. Ambrose had stumbled back, then ran at Dolph again however Dolph had picked Dean up and managed to throw him over the ropes, causing Dean to land hard outside of the ring. Dean was now at boiling point with his anger as he held his back in pain from the harsh landing. Dean managed to pull himself back into the ring and make the tag to Seth Rollins.

Dolph rolled an unsuspecting Seth into a roll up pin however Seth managed to kick out. Dolph had finally gotten to his feet and was now punching Seth without a care in the world. Dolph had now gained control of the match as he kicked Seth multiple times. Just as Dolph was getting a good hold on the match Seth had caught Dolph as he was about to deliver a Zig-Zag, throwing him into a turnbuckle.

Seth had tagged Roman in before rolling out of the ring. Roman had hit Dolph with a spear and Dolph had gone down with a loud thud. Roman quickly went in for the cover.

1...

2..

3..

The Shield had won the match, They had beaten Dolph. Roman hadn't moved his gaze from myself and Big Show as he eventually stood up to join his team mates.

I could see the anger beginning to boil in Big Show, I placed my hand on his shoulder however he kept his focus on The Shield who were now standing over a defeated Dolph Ziggler, smirks and laughter coming from all three of them. Dean Ambrose had now dragged Dolph over to the ropes, choking Dolph on the middle rope. All three members of The Shield were now staring directly at us with a helpless Dolph caught in the middle of them. They were taunting Big Show, this was their attempt to get him into the ring.  However if Big Show had decided to set foot in that ring, he'd be fired on the spot.

All three of them soon dragged Dolph away from the ropes and lifted him up into a Triple Power Bomb position.

"Stop!" I yelled at all three of them, however they just laughed at my attempt to get them to stop.

They soon had delivered the Triple Power Bomb to Dolph. After doing so they shot myself and Big Show once last look before exiting the ring and began to retreat backstage. I slid into the ring and glared at them all, they then turned to face the ring and had caught my glares. They crossed their arms then eventually turned back around and headed backstage.

Officials were now helping Dolph and checking on him to make sure he was alright. I felt the anger inside me about to burst and I knew exactly who to take it out on. I shot Big Show a sympathetic smile before storming backstage toward the one dreaded office. Stephanie McMahon's office.

---------------

Sorry for the late update!

I had writer's block for about a month and of course exams are a pain in the ass.

On the bright side I saw WWE Live last night. Dean & Roman were there along with the Wyatt Family. Also I saw Sasha Banks, Naomi, Bayley, Tamina & Natalya! It was my first ever time going to see WWE so it was probably one of the best ever experiences i've had this year.

So unfortunate for Seth though, having to be stripped of his title because of the knee injury that'll cause him to be out for six to nine months. His return has got to be great though as soon as he gets better.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

580K 12.5K 200
Harley Jade Levesque, known backstage as Jade Helmsley. She is Triple H's eldest daughter. Stephanie doesn't like her at all. Jade has made friends w...
8.4K 503 26
THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is great but what happens when somebody badmou...
74.2K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...