R.E.D

By Mintyhippo95

Elsa's parents were the greatest spies in the world, and owned a spy agency. From the time Elsa could walk sh... More

Prologue
Grown Up
The Big 4
Workout
Revenge
Warrior
Sleep Over
I Will Fight
Red Mercury
Ruined Cake
Monster
Years Pass By
The Snow Queen
Planning
Boom!
Appointment
Dead!?
Mystery Bomber
The Island
Get my level
Don't Leave Me
Agent #1
Reunion
Meeting
Tryouts
Trouble in Paradise
Best Birthday Ever
I'm Sorry
Memory Loss
Survival of the Fittest
Survival of the Fittest Part 2
Secrets of the Forest
Be Strong
Separate Missions
Mr. & Mrs. Overland
Bye Felicia
Forgetting Again
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
I Remember
Together Again
Happy
Our Future
Trouble
Break
Christmas
Mission
Planning
Pain
Harmless Secret
Home
Investigating
Reverse Psychology
Surgery
We're Good
Together Again
Movie
Into the Artic
Confession Time
My Everything
Thank Yous'
Watermelons and Grapes
Always Right

Tiny Miracles

3.4K 93 29
By Mintyhippo95

Elsa's POV

I woke up with the alarm clock buzzing, and slapped it off. I sighed and decided to sleep in a little bit, besides, I felt warm and cozy here in Jack's arms anyway. He smelled like mint and aftershave, a surprisingly amazing combination that calmed me down, and put me back to sleep.

I woke up just a short while later with Jack shaking me.

"Els, your maid said the masseuse guy is here."

"Okay, thanks." I said stretching then got up. I walked downstairs where Doc was waiting.

"Sup Doc." I said taking off my clothes.

"Hello Elsa, full body or just a specific region today?" he asked.

"Full body, I just feel so drained and achy lately." I said, then jumped on the bed and laid on my back. Then he slowly started rubbing slow circles in my back to get all the knots out. He did this for 3 hours on my entire body. Doc never really worried about a time limit, he just wanted to get the job done right, that is what I loved about him. He used lava rocks, oils, and other techniques. When he finished I felt so much better, almost brand new.

"Thanks Doc." I said putting my clothes back on.

"Alright, remember all of the toxins, so drink plenty of water today." he said.

"Will do, see you around." I said then waved. I stretched out and smiled.

"Hey, how was the massage?" Jack asked walking down the stairs.

"Great, you'll have to get one sometime. I feel so much better, less worn down and all." I smiled.

"That's good. I'm glad you are feeling better." he said and kissed my head. "Why do you smell like lavender?"

"Lavender oil, it helps relax the muscles as well and calm you down." I shrugged, "Now come on. We have to eat, I need to get my hair and nails done, then we have to grab my shit, go to that parenting class, come back here, grab the rest of my stuff, have it loaded on the plane, then get going to the agency."

"Question out of curiousity...... speaking of the agency."

"Yeah."

"Well growing up in the agency, I always wanted a spy family. When I went to school, when we got asked what kind of person we would marry I put a spy down, and sort of got teased until I graduated. Granted it was nothing bad just little jokes or comments here and there. Would you possibly want to go with me to the class reunion?"

"I'm not a spy." I said.

"Elsa you were and are going to be again, besides I want to take you."

"Jack, I don't do dates." I said, "Not really into relationships and all that hardcore stuff."

"Please." he said, "I promise it will be fun...... if I'm wrong, I'll shave my head."

"Now that is a bet that I cannot pass up." I chuckled, "What is the dress code?" I asked.

"Well it's formal, but you can wear anything you want. No one will be looking at your outfit anyway." he said gently caressing my cheek. I looked down to the floor to hide my blush.

"Come on, lets just eat and get today over with." I said, and dragged him to the breakfast table where another glorious feast was waiting. Both me and Jack stuffed our faces until we couldn't eat anything more, then I left to get my Malabo treatment and my nails done. Jack followed and talked to me while I was having all of it done. When I was finished my hair was silky smooth with no more split ends, and my toes and fingers had perfect French tips.

I noticed Jack had stopped talking and was looking at his phone in thought.

"Who you talking to?" I asked.

"Hiccup. Punzie forgot to heal Merida before they left, so right now Mer is in the hospital, and the doctors are asking her if she was run over by a semi-truck." he chuckled, "Everyone in the group is writing her get well poems, and I'm trying to think of one."

"Write this down. If I were a dog and you were a flower, I'd lift my leg and give you a shower." I said smirking. Jack busted out laughing and immediately started writing down.

"Done!", he chuckled, "Now I have to think of one."

"Well, I'm going to get dressed, you do what you got to do." I said then left. I went upstairs and showered, then put on vanilla lotion. I let my hair go, then put on light makeup. After that I dressed in a fitted white lace dress that came down to mid-thigh, and a pair of ice blue pumps. I grabbed an ice blue clutch and put everything I might need in it.

After that I walked downstairs to see Jack waiting for me. He had on a pair of brown jeans, a navy blue V-neck short sleeved shirt, and a pair of navy blue vans.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yep." he said. We both jumped into my silver Ferrari, then I drove to the storage. On the way there was a muffled cry and some banging.

"I-Is there a person, human being in the trunk?" Jack asked.

 "Yeah, I've been carmalizing his onions for 3 months now." I chuckled remembering all of the screaming.

"How'd you do that?" Jack asked.

"A couple drops of acid, and a lot of rats." I smirked, and Jack cringed and held his groin.

"Jesus woman!"

"Relax, I'm not going to do it to you. I sort need you, remember?"

"Elsa, you told me last night you don't keep things that lost their purpose. What about me once you have all of the kids you want?" he said.

I slammed on the car break and he hit his head on the dashboard.

"Hey, what was that for!" he yelled rubbing his head.

"Sure when I mention something about you hurting me I'm crazy, but when you say something about me hurting you everything is fine and okay!" I yelled, "You really think that I would hurt you, that I would do that to you?! I thought you were different, that you didn't see me as a monster! I guess I was wrong." I spat out bitterly.

"Elsa, I'm sorry. That wasn't what I meant....." he started.

"I'm not an idiot, that is exactly what you meant. That after I got my use out of you I would just kill you off like you meant nothing to me! I'm going back to that fucking agency, the one that ruined my life and I would rather die than step foot in again, for you and you only! So you wouldn't hurt yourself and so you would be happy, and you think I would hurt you!"

"Elsa, you are not a monster first off. I'm sorry for even thinking that, I don't know what got into me." he said softly, "I know you would never hurt me........ unless I did something really stupid."

I just glared at him, and started driving again. I was still so pissed. I can't believe he said that. I know I'm cold and all, but still. I am doing the one thing I promised myself I would never do for him, and he acts like it is nothing.

"I'm sorry Elsa.... I know you are doing a lot for me, and I appreciate it. I just remembered in your trained that your parents taught you to be able to kill even your loved ones, including them if necessary. If you would kill them, I just thought what would stop you from doing it to me." he said softly, "Please forgive me."

I saw his reasoning, and drove into the lot with all of the warehouses. I stepped out, and walked around to Jacks side. Moment he stepped out I punched his jaw.

"That is for being an ass and thinking I'd hurt you." I said. Then I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. It only lasted for a few moments, but it left me with butterflies. "That was for apologizing." I said, then left him there shocked, and I saw from the corner of my eyes him touching his lips and smiling.

I walked past a bunch of buildings that were storage warehouses. I walked up to mine, and Jack ran up to my side. When I unlocked it, and Jack gasped. It was basically an armory.

"I stashed a few things away, just in case." I shrugged, then opened the trunk of my car. I pulled a gun with a silencer out of my purse and shot the guy in the face, then threw his body in the warehouse. I then started putting all of the guns in the trunk, followed by grenades/explosives, ammo, poisons, weapons, technology, and other stuff.

"Hey Elsa, why do you have all of this money here?" Jack asked looking at a huge pile of cash. I had around 200 grand each in different currencies.

"I never know if I have to go to another country, so I wanted to have some cash just in case." I said There was around 20 different types of money there. Jack and I stuffed that in the trunk as well, then I moved onto the last thing in the warehouse, possibly the most important.

"Elsa, what is in that box?" Jack asked. I unlocked it with a key, and I could feel my eyes starting to tear up.

"My mother and fathers spy suits." I said. They were still clean as the day I put them in here, and smelled like my parents too. Aftershave and pine for my father, and honeysuckle and lemon for my mother. I put them in the back of my car, then locked the warehouse up leaving the body so no one will find it until long after I die.

I jumped in the car, and I felt Jack take my hand in his.

"Hey, I love you." he said softly.

"I know." was all I could say. He smiled at me then let go of my hand so I could drive. It was a short silent drive, and we arrived at the classes.

"So, what is this for.... like specifics?" Jack asked.

"Pregnancy, birthing, breastfeeding, and parenting." I said, and he nodded acting really serious.

When we got out of the car Jack offered me his hand. I carefully observed it, then once I deemed it safe, I took it. So we walked into the room, and everyone either had round bellies or little ones in their arms, I was the only one with a flat stomach or no baby, and I couldn't help but feel a pinch of jealously.

"Don't fret Elsa, that will be you one day." Jack said softly, and together we sat down on the floor with everyone else. The instructor came in and everyone hushed.

"Alright everyone, today we have a new comer. Please stand up, and introduce yourself and how far along you are." she said.

"Hi, I'm Elsa Winters, and I am not pregnant yet." I said.

"Hello, I'm Jack Frost, and I am obviously not pregnant." Jack chuckled, and we both sat down.

"So, why did you attend this course?" the instructor asked.

"Well, I'm planning on doing invetro in around 5 months, and I really know nothing about being a parent. I thought that taking a course like this would further my knowledge and help me understand what words on a page can't." Elsa said.

"I'm going to be her sperm donor, so I just thought I'd come along." Jack said.

"Friend?" the instructor asked and we both blushed.

"For now." Jack said, "But friend or not, I know raising a baby is hard work, especially alone. I want to be there and able to help her out as much as possible. After all, it is going to be mine too." he said and everyone awed.

"Well then, were going to start out teaching you how to ease up the back pain that a baby can cause on the spine through a massage. Fathers get behind your mothers." she said and Jack smirked. Something tells me he is really going to enjoy this class.

~Time Skip~

When the class was over Jack had a little bounce in his step and was unusually happy. His smile was brighter, his eyes twinkled a little more, and he almost looked like he was glowing.

"Shouldn't I be the one who is super excited?" I chuckled.

"Probs, but good luck beating me." Jack smirked.

You are crazy." I laughed.

"Yeah." he sighed staring at me, "What you gonna do about it?"

"Are you asking me to talk dirty to you?" I chuckled, and he smirked.

"Dazzle me."

"Well, I wish we weren't in public. I wish we were alone... know what I mean." I said giving him a sly smile and a wink.

"Interesting, why?" he smirked while pulling my body close to his.

"Because I would like to show you what I'm wearing under this dress, followed by fucking your brains out." I said, then got close to his ear and whispered, "FYI, I'm not wearing anything under this dress." I licked the side of his face then nibbled on his earlobe, and he moaned.

"Okay.... we're going somewhere now." he said grabbing my wrist and dragging me to a nearby hotel. I laughed at his actions.

"I'll take a room..... any room!" he said to the lady at the front desk while slamming his card on the table.

"The only room we have is the presidential suite, and it is $20,000 a night." the lady said.

"Done...... just give me the damn room card already." he said almost growling. The lady shocked handed him the card, and he drug me to the elevator. Moment we were in there, he pinned me in a corner, and started kissing my neck.

"You asked for it. Was I dazzling?" I laughed.

"Very." he mumbled out, refusing to stop kissing me. The moment the elevator door opened up, he picked my up bridal style and sprinted to the room. He sat me down, then shut and locked the door. Moment that was done, he started attacking me.

We ended up on the fur rug by the fire place, which was emanating heat. It felt almost shameful to ignore the pretty bed that was only a few feet away, but we couldn't make it that far. Jack ripped off my dress, and I shredded his outfit. Then our bodies came together, for hours of endless bliss.

This is the thing I love so much about Jack he is patient and understanding. He knows I'm terrified to say the words 'I love you' in fear that it will make things real, but I express them in this way. If it were any other guy other than Jack who asked me to talk dirty to them or tried to take my hand, they would be in a coma in 3 seconds flat. I only will do this stuff with him, because I know deep down, I love this man so much, but I know it will be a long time before I say those words.

Jack's POV

When I woke up I saw Elsa next to me in my arms, both of us on a fur rug near a fireplace completely naked. I smiled and closed my eyes again. I didn't move a muscle in fear that I would wake her and ruin this moment. To me this moment felt like a miracle. Every time she kissed me or held my hand, every time I opened my arms and she would crawl into them; they were all perfect miracles.

I smiled noticing how our bodies fit perfectly together. Every single small or hollow in my body was miraculously filled with her, like we were made to be together. Then her hair..... God her hair. Whenever we had sex, it just came alive. It turned from it's normal platinum blonde, to a silvery white. It would curl like crazy like Corkscrew Rush. It still amazed me that I could have this sort effect on someone, especially someone like her. Whenever she would doze off in my arms, her hair would start to relax, and when we woke up, it was back to her loose curls.

She was just so perfect for me, and I thank the stars Manny chose our group to protect and bring her in. If not, I would have never met her, and someone else could be my replacement.

I saw Elsa take a deep breath in and stretch out a little, then turned to face me. Her eyes were still closed, but she had a smile on her face.

"Night Elsa." I said, and she giggled.

"Night Jack." she said, then popped up, "NIGHT!!!!!!!! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE AT 6:00PM!!!!"

"Well, it is already 9:00PM." I said, brushing stray hairs out of her face, "Don't worry, we can leave tomorrow morning at first light. Plus what are we going to wear? All of our clothes are shredded." I smirked.

"I guess." she said frowning, but that changed when I pecked her lips, and pulled her back down in my arms.

"Great, now that that is decided, let's just stay here a little while longer." I said, and I felt her plant a kiss against my chest.

"Jack, I really don't think I should go back to the agency." she said.

"Why?"

"Well, let's just say I was on the headhunters list for quiet some time." she said.

"WHAT!!! WHY?!?" I said. Why would the agency be after her to kill her, she was their best agent.

"After all the modifications and mutations, Manny and my parents went to show the board of my progress. They saw me as a new breed of super solider, and if I did okay, then they were going to make every agent like me. What I wasn't aware of, was them kidnapping me, and locking me up."

"They did what?!" I said shocked.

"They wanted to see how I would handle and escape a situation like that, which can be one of the hardest for an agent. They interrogated me, and when I didn't cooperate they would electrocute me. I couldn't use my magic to escape because they put gloves on me." she said, "I managed to escape though. I flipped myself over like a gymnast so my feet were against the wall, and kicked and pushed. Each time they would electrocute me harder, but that was just more motivation. Eventually I broke free and yanked the gloves off. I didn't know that the people torturing me were our own agents." she said. I got where she was going with this.

"How many?"

"Over 30." she said, "They were banging on the doors begging to get set free, but no one could get there in time. I froze all of the doors shut. I impaled them with ice, tore them apart, yanked off their heads, turned them into sculptures, and much more. The board watched all of this and was appalled. They said I was too dangerous, and that I had to be killed at once. My parents and Manny though warned me, and helped me hide. I was in hiding for over 3 months until I finally my parents managed to sway them into seeing me as an asset. I am the reason R.E.D was invented. Before it was just retired and dangerous. I added the extremely into the sentence, and am the only person that has ever been labeled that." she said.

I instinctively pulled her closer to me, and kissed her head.

"Don't worry Elsa, I won't let anything happen to you. No one is going to headhunt you, and no one is going to torture you."

"I know you won't, I just know I won't be accepted there, and everyone will see me as a monster." she said, "That was actually the term the board used for me. They said, 'You did not create the greatest agent ever, you created a monster. Terminate it now'. It, as if I wasn't a person."

"Elsa, you are not a monster. You were taught to do stuff a certain way, so that is what you do. It is now just your instincts. Trust me, no one is terminating you on my watch." I said softly. Seriously, no wonder she doesn't want to go back. She went through hell and back there! "Hey, I think there are robes in the wardrobe. Why don't we get those, order some dinner, and get some clothes. We can have the stuff delivered to the plane, and just drive there in the morning."

"Okay, you do the food, and I'll do plane. I can just make us clothes, so there is no need to buy any." she said. She quickly kissed my lips then stood up. I was on the rug still, trying to process that quick miracle. Then something white covered my face.

"Come on lazy kitty, get up. Momma wants some food." Elsa said, with a white plush robe on her. I chuckled at her, and threw the robe on. Then I ordered the food, while Elsa was on the phone with one of her loyal maid or servants...... whatever you want to call them.

I ordered the chicken marsala, with spaghetti, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate cake, honey, whipped cream, and strawberry champagne.

"Alright, done with the car thing." she said flopping on the bed.

"Good, cause food will be here soon."

"Still can't believe you got a $20,000 hotel room just to sleep with me, now are paying for a ridiculously expensive dinner." she chuckled.

"Still worth it." I laughed and pulled her close, "Love you Elsa." I said. She nuzzled closer to me, which I know was one of her silent way of saying she loved me too.

"Still can't believe in only 5 short months, I'm going to have a kid in this stomach." Elsa said.

"I know, wonder what it will look like....... I really hope it looks like you."

"Me too. I mean imagine having a toothpick for a baby." she said teasingly.

"Hey, I'm gaining the weight back." I said defensively.

"I know you are." she said, "I really want it to have your white hair.... like super bad!" Then there was a knocking on our door.

"Hold on, I got it." I said. I walked over and paid the guy, then carried all of our food back to the bed where Elsa still was.

"What is the honey and whipped cream for?"

"Later." I smirked and planted a kiss on her cheek. She laughed and shook her head at me.

"Isn't someone cocky."

"Nope certain. Now come on this toothpick and skinny ass girl needs to eat."

"Excuse me, but pretty sure you love my ass." she said taking a bite of the chicken.

"I do, not even going to try and lie there." I chuckled, "Now come on, lets seriously eat."

After that we both ate in a pleasant silence. After that she made us our outfits for tomorrow, which were basically all black leather, the choice of a warrior.

"So, are we going to crack that honey and whipped cream open, or can I just eat it?" Elsa asked walking up to me and tugging on the strings of the robe.

"Oh.... we're going to eat them all right, just not in the traditional way." I smirked pulling on the string to her robe, "We're going to do something a little more...... interactive."

"I'm game." she said pushing me back on the bed. She follows by jumping on top of me, and kissing me fiercely. I smiled against her lips, thinking that Elsa, this amazing girl was giving me hundreds of tiny miracles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 11.3K 36
Elsa Summers wasn't your average girl. Her parents owned one of the biggest movie companies, Frostbitten Companies to be exact. She was one of the mo...
152K 3.3K 39
"I.. i don't know what to do anymore," Jack said as he looked back and forth between the two woman standing before him, "I love you both equally" ...
1.2K 51 24
Jelsa is the daughter of the ice queen,Elsa. She has no powers, but she still feels loved, that is until her younger sister Ella is born. Ella is giv...
7.2K 250 41
Hi I'm Elsa Winters and I have a complicated history I'm a secret Agent but in the real world I have to disguise myself Well not just me.... Me an...