Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Story Info
Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share
Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!

9.7K 371 298
By TheKonfusingKK

WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DRUNK!

By the way, if you want to know what the answer was for which subject is my favorite, it's math. XP

~~~

Romeo's POV:

What would dad say if he saw me drunk? True, he's not with me, but what would he do if he did?! Do I really have to participate in the game?

"Oh, as for Romeo and Wendy, you get to drink coffee with lots of caffeine," Mira said as she took out like a gallon of coffee. Anything that doesn't involve getting me drunk, I'm cool with it.

"So, basically they're going to be energetic as fvck while we get to get our @$$e$ drunk?" Gray asked.

"Didn't you hear what Mira just said? Yes, we are," Natsu answered.

"That was a rhetorical question, dumb@$$," Gray scolded.

"ENOUGH! SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO MIRA, YOU BLITHERING IDIOTS!" Erza berated as she knocked some sense into Gray and Natsu. Note to self, don't get on Erza's bad side...

"The winner of this game is the person who drinks the least number of shots. Since there are twelve of you guys that are playing, I'm going to do sixty rounds. Each of you guys are going to do five rounds and stop once you're done. The tequila I bought is very strong, so Cana may be the only one who doesn't get drunk. When it's your turn, I'm going to either ask you a question you must answer or dare you to do something. If you pass, you must drink a shot of tequila. Any questions?" Mira asked. Natsu raised his hand slowly.

"Um, could you repeat everything you just said?" Natsu innocently asked. Everyone sweat dropped.

"Does anyone have a REAL question?" Mira asked as she emphasized the word, "real."

"I have a question. Why are you not playing with us?" Sting asked.

"LET THE DRINKING GAMES BEGIN!" Mira loudly shouted as she ignored Sting's question. This is not going to end well...

~~~

Natsu's POV:

I have no idea what this game is, but I'm all fired up! Mira wanted the boys to sit with the girls. I decided to sit in between Lucy and Levy. You know, since there was nowhere else to sit...

"Why are you in the circle, Mira? I thought you're not playing," Jellal said.

"I'm the one who has to give you a question or a dare, so of course I have to join in the game," Mira answered.

"Why does Mira want to play this game?" Lucy asked as she whispered to my ear. I shrugged in response.

"Are you guys ready? Let's do this!" Mira said as she spins the bottle in the middle.

~~~

Nobody's POV:

Mira spun the bottle which landed on Gray. Mira gave him a smirk and asked him to with pick truth or dare.

"Gray, truth or dare?" Mira asked. Gray thought long and hard about this.

"I pick dare," Gray answered.

"I dare you to go outside and yell out, 'I love Juvia Lockser!' When you see at least five people coming your way," Mira said as she gave him a sneer. Juvia blushed madly.

"WHAT?! Do I have to do it?" Gray asked as he tried to get himself out of it.

"You don't if you drink a shot of tequila, but I'm warning you, it's VERY strong," Mira said. Gray sighed in frustration.

"Fine, I'll go," Gray said with no emotion. Everyone decided to watch Gray actually do the dare. Gray saw five people coming his way and started to yell.

"I love Juvia Lockser!" Gray shouted. The group of friends laughed like there's no tomorrow while Juvia's blush deepened. When they witnessed Gray's dare, they all went inside.

"Okay, since Gray did the dare, I'm going to spin the bottle again," Mira spun the bottle and this time, it landed on Jellal.

"Jellal, truth or dare?" Mira asked. Jellal answered this one quickly.

"Dare," he answered.

"I dare you to bake Erza a delicious strawberry cake. If Erza likes the cake, she gets to kiss you. If you fail, you have to stick your head in the toilet until I said you can lift your head," Jellal gulped at Mira's dare. Yes, he's happy that he could get a kiss from Erza, but he didn't want his head to be covered in toilet water.

"I'll take a shot of tequila instead," Jellal said.

"Aww, come on man. Pick the dare," Sting urged. Jellal shook his head in disagreement. Mira was disappointed, but poured a shot of tequila for Jellal to drink. Jellal braced himself and took the shot. It was REALLY strong. Jellal shook his head and went back to normal. Kinda. Mira spun the bottle and it landed on Cana.

"Truth or dare?" Mira asked.

"TEQUILA!" Cana exclaimed as she took the bottle from Mira. Mira pounced on Cana and took the bottle away from her.

"Who says we disqualify Cana from playing the game?" Mira asked. Everyone's hands shot up in the air.

"B-But, the tequila," Cana said as she weakly tried to get the tequila. Mira sighed and pulled out a bottle of gin.

"I knew you couldn't play the game, but here's a bottle of gin to keep you satisfied," Mira said as she gave Cana the gin.

"Yay! Thanks, Mira!" Cana said as she laid on her bed and drank the gin.

"Ok, back to the game..." Mira spun the bottle and it landed on Lucy," Mira gave Lucy a big smirk which made Lucy sweat dropped.

"Mira, you don't have to be so creepy..." Lucy said nervously.

"I dare you to lock yourself in a room with Natsu for 10 minutes. If you stop before 10 minutes is up, you must tell everybody about your deepest secret," Mira said as she pointed at Natsu. Lucy blushed in response.

"But, I didn't even choose truth or dare," Lucy asked, not willing to share a room with Natsu.

"Who cares? Do the dare!" Mira exclaimed.

"I-I umm..." Lucy didn't know what to choose. She knew if she bailed, she would have to drink a shot of tequila. Seeing Jellal drink the tequila in front of her was scary.

"I object to this dare!" Sting exclaimed as he stood up from his seat. Erza pushed him down and covered his mouth.

"Choose wisely, child," Mira said as she laughed sinisterly.

"Get a room with my brother, Lucy-san!" Wendy exclaimed. Lucy looked annoyed.

"Natsu, let's get a room," Lucy sighed as she took Natsu's hand. They went upstairs to Lucy's bedroom and had Mira lock the door. What they didn't know was that everyone's mouths dropped and Mira was breathing heavily.

~~~

Lucy's POV:

I seriously hate this game. Of all people I have to be stuck with, it had to be the idiot.

"You look pink, Luigi," Natsu said as he touched my head. Stupid Natsu...

"For the last time, it's LUCY!" I said loud and clear. He laughed in response.

"Don't worry, I'm just teasing you," he said as he ruffled my hair.

"Did you get the chance to tell Lisanna about the..." I didn't wanted to go any further, but he seemed to understand.

"She broke up with me before I got a chance to tell her," he answered.

"I'm sorry, Natsu. Blame me for this. Maybe Lisanna knew that I was the girl who went to the amusement park with you," I said apologetically. He gave me a weird look.

"You don't have to apologize. To be honest, I didn't feel sad about it. My feelings were...neutral," Natsu said as he gave me a wink. My face is the definition of Erza's hair right now.

"You weren't the least bit sad about the break up?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I was surprised at first, but I wasn't sad. I know I should be heartbroken, but our relationship was never serious to begin with," he looked at my pictures and found a picture of Sting and me when we were young.

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered.

"Can you tell me about your relationship with Sting? You don't have to if you want," he said with a tint of pink on his cheeks. I gestured him to sit next to me on the bed.

"Well, I was around five years old when I met him..."

[FLASHBACK]

"Come on, Sting! You're too slow," I said as we ran up a hill. It was around 5:00 p.m.

"Wait up, Lucy! You got a head start without me!" He said as he tried to catch up.

"Hurry!" I shouted at I admired the beautiful sunset. It's was so pretty. I want it to stay like this forever...

"Boo!"

"Ahhhhh!" I turned around to see Sting laughing on the ground while hugging his stomach.

"Y-Your face was s-so funny," he said in between laughs.

"It's not funny!" I said while crossing my arms.

"You're so cute when you're mad," he said as he showed me his signature grin.

"W-Whatever," I said while blushing.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"...Sting would always comfort me when I'm down. When my mom died from a car accident, it was a painful experience. But, Sting never left my side. He was my knight in shiny armor. When we were fourteen years old, he made me keep a promise. He told that I needed to make new friends and enjoy life to the fullest. I forgot what the other promise he told me, but I didn't care much about it. He left to go to Canada and I never broke my promise. That's how I met Erza and Levy. They're so nice to me and I could never ask for better friends," I explained to Natsu. He looked at me with gloomy eyes and tightened his grip.

"I wish I was Sting..." Natsu mumbled. I lifted my eyebrow.

"I don't," I said. He looked at me as if I was weird.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't want you to change. I like you for just the way you are," I said honestly.

"Y-You do?" He asked as he scratched the back of his hair. I nodded.

"Besides, if you were Sting, I don't think you would help me. I'm not worth it," I said with my head looking towards the floor. I was shocked when he pinned me against the bed. I was red as a tomato.

"Dummy, of course you're worth it! You're the greatest person I know. I mean, who wouldn't want to help you?" He said as he moved his face closer to mine.

"Natsu..." I never noticed how close we were. His body was trapping me from getting out and our noses were practically touching. I can feel his warm breath sending me shivers down my spine. I looked at his soft, pink lips that were only centimeters away from meeting mine. Our lips would've touched if Mira hadn't been there to interrupt us.

"Time's up, lovebirds!" Mira shouted as she opened the door with the key. She looked at our current position and started to get a nosebleed.

"M-Mira?" I stammered. Mira passed out with hearts on her eyes. I broke out of the position Natsu and I were in and checked to see if Mira was fine.

"Is she ok?" Natsu said with concern. I nodded my head.

"She just fainted," I said calmly. We carried her to where everybody was and saw that each and every one of them passed out. Guess they had too much to drink...

"We should go to sleep, Lucy," Natsu said as he placed Mira on the bed.

"Aye..."

~~~

THE NALU MOMENT IS REAL! *HEAVY BREATHING* I WANT TO BE MIRA'S APPRENTICE AND MAKE ALL MY SHIPS COME TRUE. I SHOULD STOP USING ALL CAPS OR I'LL GO CRAZY...

~~~

Gray: You're already crazy, Author-san...

Juvia: Juvia agrees with Gray-sama.

Author: Shut up! I'm back to normal! Anyways, today I invited Gray and Juvia to come on over and talk.

Juvia: Author-sama? LET GRAY-SAMA NOTICE JUVIA! (T_T)

Gray: I rather not...

Juvia: *dead*

Author: Now, now, Gray. Let's be nice about this. ^^"

Gray: Be nice about what?"

Author: You heartless soul... (-___-)

Juvia: *revives from the dead* Juvia thought you ship Gruvia, Author-sama. Juvia is very sad. (T_T)

Author: Now, now, Juvia. Love takes some time. You can't rush someone to love you back. You have to give them space.

Gray: I never knew you were smart, Author-san. I thought you were a complete-

Author: Complete what? (ꐦ눈へ눈)

Gray: N-Never mind...

Author: Shall we start the disclaimer?

Juvia: Author-sama doesn't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. If Author-sama did, Gray-sama would've noticed Juvia! (T_T)

Gray: Stop crying! You're going to drown us with your tears!

Juvia: Juvia is sorry! (TT_TT)

Author: STRIP, GRAY! STRIP! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE US!

Gray: How does stripping help? Do you know what the situation is? We're going to drown!

Author: JUST DO IT! HOW CAN YOU NOT STRIP UP TO THIS POINT YET?

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.1K 19
Just some Gravity Falls comics I found. Just to clarify, none of these comics or pictures belong to me and Gravity Falls belongs to Alex Hirsch. Enjo...
1.6K 59 6
" i kissed the scars on her skin. i still think you're beautiful, & i don't ever wanna lose my best friend. " in which cho kang and tara carpenter ha...
780K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 48.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...