Irresistible (Lesbian Story)

By PlayNmyCurlz

The first year away I had night terrors. I never did tell Smilez what they where about. I would just wake up... More

Intro
BedTime
Late Night Conversation
Tryin'
The Pick Up
Green
Meet n' Piss Off
Treat You Better
Tired
Love Me
Just Kickin' It Part. 1
Just Kickin' It Part. 2
First Day of Class
Up
not a chapter
Dreamin'
Gotta Have Friends
First Meeting
Let Me Fix It
Alone
update????
Ballin'
Ice Cream and a Kiss
Gold Digger
Flirtin'
My Business
Deceit
Let Me be Your Angel
Mornin', Afternoon
Mornin', Afternoon Part 2
Fall Break
Fall Break Part 2
Disagreement
I Wanna Love You
Ridin'
Us Time
Quality Time
Love in this Club
Take It Easy
Selfish
Foundations
Deep Secrets
A Little While Longer
Party Time
Party Time 2.0
Code Green
CODE RED
Brand New
Night Off
R&R
Friends
Late Breakfast
Let's Talk
Vibin'
First Words
Tease
Still a Tease
Just playing
Look but don't touch
She ain't got Hands
Be Easy
Meet Shameless
Apology
Old Lovers and Friends
Dinner and a Ex
Granny the OG
Fix it
Home Sweet... Fake it
Old Friends and New Enemies
Time to Go
Temper... Temper
December Showers
Together... Forever
Late Night Chit-Chat
Merry Fuckmas
The Truth
My Girl Got a Girlfriend?
4 Hours and Two Lovers
Smokin'
Down Time
Dinner and Elevators
Sex Call....
Damn Can we Cuddle?
No really means Maybe?
Gas Stations and Rain
Amusement Parks and Stalkers
Stalker R Us
Adult Toy Store and More...
Threesome?!
Cum for me
Or Something Like That
Girl Time
Bonding Time
Ditch Day
Crazy Don't Sleep
A VERY Good Night to Die.
Pre Game
Fight Club.
Mama Knows
Strip Club
Plotting
So Long Florida
A New Chapter.
A/n

Jokes

1K 55 2
By PlayNmyCurlz

Smilez

I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist and made my over to the sink to brush my teeth. Man I look sleepy as hell. I can not wait for winter break, a whole month off and I don't have to do shit. After I got done I went into my bedroom and looked on my bed to see my clothes laid out on the bed. I let out a low laugh. I went and got some lotion and put on my boxers, sports bra and white better. After I got dressed I went out and sat in the living room with Erica and Drina who was kissing on the love seat. I laid on the couch and turned the TV to cartoon network.

I was on my way back to sleep when I felt Sweets kiss me on my lips. I licked my lips and looked at her.

" Come on bay its time to go," She told me. Damn she was looking good. I sat up and grabbed my hat and stretch.

" Why both of yall got on black ?" Erica asked me like I knew.

This was what was laying on my bed so I put it on.

"Shit I guess sweets wanted us to match in a way," I told them. I was about to place my fitted on my head.

" Did I pick that out for you to wear?"

I stop and looked at Sweets. Drina and Erica started to laugh.

" Uh no, but seeing as its cold outside and I'm not wearing a jacket I figured a hat would be okay," I told her.

" Well, can you put on a skull cap?" she asked me.

I sighed.

" Why would I wear a skull cap?" I asked her.

" So, can you cover your ears dumbass," Drina said.

" Uh shut up and let's go," I told them.

" No not until you go and get a black skull cap. I know you got some. I saw a lot of them," She said.

I sighed and headed to my room to get this damn black bennie. When I got back they were back on to why me and Sweetz wearing matching clothes. I placed my hat on my head and listen to these dumb asses go back and forth. 

" Why both of yall got on the same color? All that damn red and blue. Looking like a fake ass USA flag," Sweets told them as I handed her coat.

We all laughed, and made are ways outside. I threw Sweets the keys to my Jeep cause I didn't feel like driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
12.6K 462 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
252K 9.7K 23
''What about you? What is your type a girl?'' I ask teasingly, she turns her eyes to the floor and bites down on her lip. Enough about me, it's her t...
629 66 30
"BET! Now leave me alone and don't ever talk to me again!" I say with hot tears running down my face as I slam the car door shut. Kameron walks out t...