mine. >> (C.C&L.J / You)

By gaybello

// you don't really know how much someone cares until they don't. // More

Summary !
chapter one ! she's got it bad.
chapter two ! nice butt
chapter three ! last name basis
chapter four ! she's cool
chapter five ! confused minds
chapter 6 ! jealousy
chapter 7 ! unintended
chapter 8 ! alone
chapter 9 ! empty
chapter 10 ! heartbreaks and songs
chapter 11 ! recovery
Chapter 12 ! Stitches
chapter 13 ! unknowing
chapter 14 ! jealous and vulnerable
chapter 15 ! like I can
chapter 16 ! my girl
chapter 17 ! gladly
Chapter 18 ! double it
chapter 19 ! two is better.
Chapter 20 ! dates and stripteases.
chapter 21 ! chill
chapter 23 ! over
chapter 24 ! running
chapter 25 ! done
chapter 26 ! over with
chapter 27 ! don't go
chapter 28 ! endings
Chapter 30 ! finalized decisions
sequel

chapter 22 ! secrets

7.3K 317 30
By gaybello

Four months later

Y/N sat at the piano in her living room staring at the keys. She had been in the mood to write a song all afternoon but nothing was coming to mind. She had gotten into a fight with Camila earlier and Lauren didn't have any service because her parents had taken her on a weekend camping trip so Y/N was stuck with the thoughts running through her head and one angry girlfriend. It actually wasn't Y/N's fault she was mad. Camila had gotten jealous over the fact she had been spending missed time with Normani and some ugly stuff had been said.

The two girls had been playing around in Y/N's music room having an impromptu jam session with their guitars. When Y/N's phone had rang, she had quickly picked up when she saw it was Normani and frowned when the tearful voice of her best friend traveled into her ear.

"Normani are you okay?"

"D-Dinah."

"we got into an argument and I think we broke u-up."

"Fuck Mani I'm on my way."

Hanging up the phone Y/N immediately stood up and put the guitar down causing Camila to look at her in confusion.

Running her hands through her hair Y/N gave out a sigh.

"Babe I'm really really sorry to cancel this but Normani is at her house crying and I have to go over there."

Camila watched as you hurried to put your stuff away. "This may sound insensitive but are you really canceling on me again?" She muttered stressing the again.

Furrowing her eyebrows Y/N turned to Camila. "Camila I've cancelled you twice? Because I went shopping with Normani and now because shes at home literally crying?"

"I'm just saying you've been putting Normani over me and not Lauren."

"Camila are you fucking kidding? I've cancelled on Lauren for Normani too! I completely ignored her why you two were playing with my damn emotions so I'm sorry if I spend a little time with my best friend!"

Camila walked over to the door you were about to walk out of and stood in front of it. " I just think that you should be spending a little more time with your girlfriend like when you cancelled on me to go shopping! I could have went Y/N its little things like that!"

"Camila my best friend is in her room sobbing because of Dinah. So if you would please move out of my way so I can go buy her ice cream and cry with her that would be wonderful." Y/N said staring at the brunette.

Camila moved out of the way and gestured to the door. "If you walk out of that door your picking Normani over me."

Y/N looked at the Cuban with wide eyes. "Are you seriously going to be this childish?"

Camila just shrugged and looked atY/N with challenge shinning in her brown eyes.

"Fine." Y/N muttered breezing past Camila and walking out of her house and getting into her car taking out her phone, composing a text to Camila.

I cancelled on you to go shopping with Normani for promise rings. she helped pick yours out ironically. So think about that next time you EVER tell me to pick between you and my best friend.

That was hours ago. After consoling Normani and giving her support as she called Dinah and told her to come over so they could talk it out she drove back to her house and walked in seeing that Camila had taken her stuff and left. Turing her phone back on she saw that Camila hadn't even texted back. Sighing she sat down at the piano bench and now she was in the situation she had been in for the last couple hours.

Flipping pages in her song book she came across a song with no title and read through the lyrics humming to herself. Playing with the keys on the piano she found herself unconsciously singing the lyrics to the song. Losing herself in the music slightly she didn't hear the door open.

Camila walked in and stopped in her tracks as the piano and Y/N's soft singing voice hit her. Closing the door silently she listened quietly to the lyrics.

Girl, I'm in love with you
But this ain't the honeymoon
We've passed the infatuation phase
We're right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue every day
I know I misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we've both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow

Camila listened quietly taking in the lyrics.

This ain't a movie, no
No fairytale conclusion y'all
It gets more confusing every day
Sometimes it's Heaven sent
Then we head back to Hell again
We kiss, then we make up on the way
I hang up, you call
We rise and we fall
And we feel like just walking away

Camila sighed. Wishing she hadn't done what she had just did, not realizing the she wasn't hurting one person now she was hurting two. Opening the door she quietly slipped out still hearing Y/N through the door.

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go
Cause we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow
Take it slow, oh oh, this time we'll take it slow

---

A/N -- SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER I LOVE YOU DON'T HATE ME. BUT DON'T WORRY!! What Camila did won't horribly hurt your relationship. Hopefully. As always I hope you enjoyed cuties :)

- Jen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 432 5
She loved and loved and loved, and maybe she was loved in return. (love isn't always enough)
171K 3.3K 25
There is a very thin line between hate and love Lauren gip
276K 5.7K 21
Know your battles.... when is it too much G!p Lauren
92.9K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!