Daseki of the Red Sand [Narut...

By XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Desert has been hopping between orphanges her entire life. The reason? No body can handle her... More

Chapter 1: We're Fixing To Die
Chapter 2: Fireworks Are Fun
Chapter 3: How The Fuck Did You Know That?!
Chapter 4: Go Die
Chapter 5: Fuck You
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Make Some Good Fish Sticks Today
Chapter 8: Explosions
Chapter 9: Got The Ring
Chapter 10: Ice Cream
Chapter 11: Sleep....bombing?
Chapter 12: Cheap Ass
Chapter 13: Hand Mouths
Chapter 14: Your Wooden Heart
Chapter 15: Thanks Deidara
Chapter 16: It Just Bit Me
Chapter 17: Hickey
Chapter 18: I'll Kill You
Chapter 19: Punishment
Chapter 20: Glomp
Chapter 21: Truth
Chapter 22: Kasai Satsujin
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Let It Rain
Chapter 25: The Worst Thing
Chapter 26: Blackmail
Chapter 27: Mission With A Dumbass
Chapter 28: Big Brothers For Dummies
Chapter 29: Anniversary
Chapter 30: Mission With A Plant
Chapter 31: New Mission
Chapter 32: Tease
Chapter 33: Perving
Chapter 34: Sketch Book
Chapter 35: Sake
Chapter 36: Remedy
Chapter 37: Lake
Chapter 38: That's A Waste Of Sake
Chapter 39: Don't Fucking Question Me
Chapter 40: Are You On Your Man Period?
Chapter 41: You Just Miss Getting Kakuzu's-- Shut Up!!
Chapter 42: Present

Chapter 43: Arrogant Little Puppet Men

2.9K 188 62
By XxMeWxX4444

Luck was on my side, seeing as when I got closer to the large stone walls I could see explosions and sand flying through the sky. Another lucky break on my behalf, was that I found Sasori waited about twenty yards from the village, staring up at the sky in distaste.

"Brother." I greeted, skidding to a stop beside the creepy puppet.

Sasori shifted his eyes to me as the kicked up sand drifted in the desert wind. "Why are you here, brat?"

"I finished my mission way before you so I asked Pain-sama to let me join you idiots." Running a hand through my bangs, I looked up at the explosions with a frown. If only I had been earlier, I probably could have joined the blond bomber.

"It's Shukaku, the One-Tail, right?" I asked, crouching down as to be more comfortable for the long wait. Sasori simply grunted, making me roll my eyes. We sat for what seemed like hours before Deidara finally landed the bird beside us, the Jinchuuriki wrapped up in its tail feathers.

"About time, Deidara-chan." I commented. His eyes snapped to me in bewilderment before shrugging and walking along beside Sasori as the puppet man turned around. Nothing important really happened - other than us making several different trails to confuse the ninja that would no doubt follow us. It was after another hour that we were stopped from a brat with purple face paint.

When it was revealed he was a puppet master, I nearly scoffed at the situation. When Sasori told us to go ahead while he took care of teh little brat, I sighed in relief. I didn't wanna deal with little boy's thinking their so big and bad simply because they could control puppets. Then again, I was the same way with my explosions.

The few times I ever used puppets were few and far between - and usually a last ditch effort if I couldn't do close-combat and ran out of my bombs.

"Let's get movin', Dei-dei." I called to the blond, practically skipping through the desert sand that I barely felt getting itself into my shoes. I was so used to it by now that I didn't even care.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note
Hello one and all. It's been quite a long time since an update occured, hasn't it? I've actually lost my touch with Daseki. As such, I've decided to edit the original plot a bit. I'll see you in another few months, probably xD
What's it been, seven?
~Mew

Pic on the side is a cover created by CoconutsMigrate~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 888 97
Once full of hope, Miya Kurotaiyo now walks the path of shadows as Stardust, a name feared in the ashes of a collapsing world. Betrayed by the system...
39K 1.9K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
30.5K 1.1K 19
Naruto x Reader and slight Various x Reader Two years after the war, (Y/n) had grown slightly popular and well-known among the nations, but she wasn'...
6.8K 158 11
Toma. Who knew behind his usual cheery self, he was suffering so much. The loneliness he feels. The overwhelming desperation he feels when Ari almost...