My Escape

De nicoledraven

Mais

My Escape
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Nine

57 5 2
De nicoledraven

When all that was left of our love making was the sleepy blitz after ward I ran my hand down Alex's chest and I laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Alex where are you from?"

"Well I was changed in Texas by a woman that was very vindictive and cruel. I thought I was in love with her and she used my love against me. She used my ability to read thoughts as a filter of her business. Like if she had a deal with someone going on she would make me sit in the room with her so I could tell her if they were lying or not."

"Wow." I said absorbing what he told me. "That must have been hard for you."

"Yes it was . Very. The emotional climate was horrible. Vampires always fighting amongst themselves, cursing, black magic, It was just horrible being around that. Many times her deals ended badly when i told her she was being cheated and that is how I got so many scars. I left her and her troubles behind not caring if she lived another day. I began to wonder from place to place and drift away being a rogue and being ll to myself. That was until the council took me in as a controller. I look for newborn vampires and see if they are controlable enough to live and be functional beings in the world. I found you and if you didn't meet their standards I would of had to kill you. You met the requirements but may I ask what happened to your maker? "

 I felt fear creep up my spine and I breathed slowly to control it. I couldn't say what happend out loud so I told him through my thoughts. I showed him what happened to me and before the excruciating horror film that was my begining was over I was wrapped in Alex's arms , sitting in his lapwhile he was rocking me . Softly tracing the lines of my back to calm me down . When I calmed down my mind tried fighting a haze of tiredness but it didn't win . So I quietly fell asleep in his arms.

Stranger's POV

Things are going as planned . Before long both Mary Alice and Alex will be in my webbish trap. I will enjoy watching Alex scream in agony as I take her from him . I will bask in his blood curdling screams and his pleas for me to kill him . I will torture Alice until she finally realises that she made a huge mistake leaving me . Leaving what we had in the dust. She will scream, bleed, and fight but I will break her . I will break her in until she submitts to me and only me. I will be her mate and master.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Whole Truth De jaxharlow

Mistério / Suspense

434K 20.2K 52
Adele knows she witnessed a murder - what she doesn't know is just how personal it is. ...