My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
its time
parenting & feelings
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

secrets

18 0 0
By Connor4ever

Ashton sweet sweet ashton

(Harrys p.o.v)

The next morning I wake up to a very quiet house......that is never a good sign. I walk down stairs and hear voices in the kitchen and listen in on the conversation.

"Do you think hes going to be okay"

"I dont know he sounded really broken last night"

"I really hope he gets better cause I hate seeing him like this"

"He doesnt deserve it"

I sigh and walk into the kitchen and everyone stops and looks at me "hey harry, how you doing?" Luke asks. "Is this what you guys do when im not around, just talk about how broken I am?" I ask.

"Look harry-" "no liam its fine, I mean who doesnt love to hear how people talk about how broken I am like I dont already know this" I say putting on a fake smile.

I walk over to the fridge and grab some water and walk back into the living room and sit down on the couch. "We just worry about you harry" niall says and they all walk into the living room.

"I know and its nice to know you guys do, but I mean you guys dont have to talk about how broken I am behind my back" I say frowning. "Well we're sorry about that harry" ashton says and I just nod "I know you guys are" I say.

Niall offers me a grape and I look up at louis and liam and they just nod and I look back to niall and smile. "Thank you" I say and eat the grape and force it down my throat and smile at him again.

My phone vibrates and I pick it up and see ita a message from nathan.

From: nathan <3

Hey love are you up?

I smile down at my phone and reply

To: Nathan <3

Yeah I'm up

From: nathan <3

Would they mind if I took you back for a while?

I bite my lip and look up "hey guys?" I ask and they all look at me "nathan wants to know if its okay to take me away for a while?" I ask.

They all look at each other and back at me "under one condition" calum says."what is it?" I ask "we get you for the rest of the 4 day weekend" zayn says.

"So tomorrow sunday and monday?" I ask and they all nod and I nod.

To: nathan <3

They said yes, but under the condition that I stay with them for the rest of the weekend.

From: nathan <3

Of course. I'll be over there in a minute

I put my phone in my pocket and walk to the front door and put my shoes on."he said of course and he'll be here in a minute" I say and sit back down next to niall.

"So what are you guys gonna do?" Fizzy asks and I shrug "he didnt say" I say."well what ever it is have fun" jospeh says and I smile "thank you" ibsay and the door bell rings.

Louis opens the door to be greated by nathan and hunter and I smile."hey baby" louis says and kisses hubter and hunter giggles and kisses back.

I feel something inside of me as I glare at them, but I shake it off and smile walking to nathan and kiss him. "Hey love how was your night?" He asks and I sigh "emotional" I say and he raises an eye brow at me.

"Ill explainater" I say and turn back to the others "we want him back by no later than midnight!" Louis says pointing a nathan and he nervously laughs "will do" nathan says and we leave.

"So where to?" I ask buckling up " its a surprise" he says and I roll my eyes but smile. He turns on the radio and holds my hand and I smile holding hia back.

~~~~~~

We pull up in some meadow and we get out and he goes to his trunk and pulls out a picnic basket and a blanket. I hold the basket and he holds the blanket and we hokd hands walking in the grass.

We find a shady spot under the tree and he lays the blanket down and we sit down. He pulls out two sandwiches, 2 bottles of water and some napkins.

"This was so sweet of you, thank you" I say and peck his cheek "well there is a catch to this whole date" he says and I raise a eye brow at him." I shall tell you when we finish our food" he says and I smile and pick up the bottle of water and drink some.

~~~~~~

"Harry its been 5 hours and you havent eaten anything" nathan says and I look down at my sandwich all still there.

"Which brings me to why I brought you here" he says and I look up to him. "You've been axting different harry, and I knls youre keeping things from me amd I really want to know what is going on" he says.

I sigh and nod and stare him in the eyes and I take a big deep breath."there is so much you dont know" I say "then tell me" he says and I nod.

"Im depressed, I have a eating disorder, I have mental problems and went to a mental institute, I used to be addicted to drugs and alcohol, im addicted to pain, I cut myself, ive tried killing myself multiple times, ive been rapped multiple times, ny dad killed all my family at a faniky reunion but me and my little sister, I used to date louis, he just so happened to be that boy I slept with at that halloween party I told you about, I hate so many things about myself, singing is one of the onky things that calms me, I bet youre wondering why im telling you all of this now well I wqs scared that if I told you that you'd leave me and I dont want to lose you, thats why i spent thw night at louis' cause I needed soneone to confort me, I have alot of problems and some are coming back to me. My eating disorder, depression I need you to help me through it, I need you right now nathan" I say and take a breath.

He just stares at me and pulls me onto his lap and holds me close to him."im so sorry" I cry into his chest and he sh's me and rubs my back "no baby you have nothing to be sorry about" he whispers.

"Y-you're not m-mad?" I ask looking in his eyes and he gives me a small smile." I could never be mad at you for this harry" he says and I just cry more into his neck and he holds me tighter than before.

"N-nathan?" I ask still crying "what is it love?" He asks "t-thabk you for u-understanding" I say quietly and he kisses my cheek. "It was alot for you to explain, of course I would understand" he says.

" im sorry I ruined your surprise date" I say sighing and I look up at him."its not ruined harry" he says "it isnt?" I say and he laughs alittle.

"I mean sure its sad right now but im with you and thats all that matters to me" he says and I smile a little. I lean up and press my lips to his and start to kiss him and he kisses back.

Suddenly tears rush down my cheeks and he pulls away "oh love" he says wiping my tears away. He pecks my lips and lays back and I cuddle into his side crying "let it all out" he whispers rubbing my back.

~~~~~~

(Lukes p.o.v)

"Fizzy?"
"Yes"
"Let go of my boyfriend!"

I laugh as calum tries pulling fizzy off of ashton and michael wraps his arm around me. I smile at him and lay my head down on his shoulder and he kisses my head.

"Remember when we almost didnt get back together" he says and lift my head and look at him "yeah, but thanks to harry he stopped that from happening" I say.

"But it did kind of help end his and louis' relationship" he says and I nod."louis and harry used to date?" My eyes widen and the whole room is silent as we alk turn to hunter.

"Why is it so quiet in here?" Louis asks walking down the stairs."you and harry used to date? " hunter says and louis sighs "uh yeah we did" he says and hunter nods.

"Come with me" louis says and he brings hunter upstairs "good going michael" calum says."hey he didnt know hunter was listening" niall says "still why did you say it in the first place" zayn says.

Michael stays quiet and gets up and walks away "really guys, he didnt mean to" I say and get up following him to our room."mikey?" I say closing the door and he turns to me "I didnt mean to" he says and I walk over to him.

" I know you didnt" I say and press a kiss to his temple "I didnt mean to" he pouts. I smile and lean down capturing his lips in mine and kiss him slowly.

He kisses back and I guide us to the bed and I lay back and he lays ontop of me."I love you" I say pulling away and he smiles "I love you too" he says and kisses me again.

(Louis' p.o.v)

"Yes harry and I used to date but he ended it a long time ago" I say and he nods. " he ending it meaning you didnt want it to end?" I ask and I sigh "yeah" I say looking down.

"You're still in love with him aren't you?" He asks and I slowly look up at him."yes, but that doesnt mean I dont like you cause I really do" I say and he smiles.

" I really like you too louis, whoch makes it easier for me to tell you that I still love my ex-boyfriend" he says and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Me and my ex were in love and my dad absolutely hated him, not more than he hates you though" he says and I laugh a little.

"So my dad moved us here, and me and him decided that it would be best if we called it off, he also said that he was going to come and get me one day" he says looking down and smiling.

I grab his hands and he looks at me "why dont we try to fix eachothers hearts while we wait for him to come get you then" I say and his eyes light up.

"R-really?" He asks and I nod and he smiles and kisses me and I kiss back. I lay back and he pulls away giggling "boyfriend?" I ask and he smiles "boyfriend" he says and I just kiss him again.

After a while of kissing we head back down stairs "where's michael and luke?" I ask and everyone points to zayn and calum.

"Wow they just threw us under the bus" calum says and I shake my head laughing and hunter and I sit down.

"I dont know about you guys but I heard some moans" liam says walking back into the living room. "Ewww" niall says and I laugh and hunter lays his head on my shoulder.

"What time is it?" Niall asks "11:00" jospeh says and niall pouts." When is my brother coming back" he whines "im already here" I say and the room goes silent "I-I was kidding" I say.

Niall grabs my hand and give me a sad smile "I know, but its still gonna take some time to get used to" he says and I nod.

Suddenly the door bell rings and niall goes as fast as he can to the door."harry- whats wrong?" He says and harrya and nathan walk in.

"I told nathan about...everything" he says and my eyes widen."it was emotional and its gonna need a little more time to soak everything in" nathan says.

"Well I must go now"nathan says and turns to harry "call me if anything okay" he says and hary nods and nathan kisses his cheek "okay I love you" nathan says leaving and harrys eyes widen.

"Did he just...?" harry says and nathan walks back inside "did I just?" He says and harry nods. Harry leans up and kisses him "I like you, im not too sure about love yet" he says and nathan smiles.

I feel myself frown and hunter just pecks my cheek "at least he doesnt love him" he whispers and I smile.

Nathan leaves and harry sits down next to liam "so he took it well?" Liam asks and harry nods "yeah, he was very helpful" harry says and yawns."im tired" he says laying against liam.

We hear him quietly snore "wow he had such a rough night" niall says." Imma take him to his room" liam says and picks him up and head upstairs.

"Can I stay the night?" Hubter says and I look at him and smile "absolutely" I say.

~~~~

Its Later in the night and hunter and I are cuddling in my bed just talking until theres a knocking at the door. Harry then comes in and gives me a sad smile "hey harry, whats up?" I ask.

"I-I cant sleep and I keep on having bad thoughts, I heard you guys talking so I was wondering if I could just stay in here for a bit" he says.

"Of course you can" hunter says sitting up and so do I and harry sits on the bed infront of us. "Why didnt you just call nathan?" I ask "cause he has work in the morning and I didnt want to interfere with that" he says and I nod.

"So are you guys official?" He asks and I look at hunter who is blushing."yeah we are" I say and he smiles "im happy that you're happy again louis" he says and I smile and nod.

"Thank you" I say and he nods and we all start talking together and laugh around.

Somewhere through out the night we all pass out sprawled across each other in the bed. I do say this was a descent night in the tomlinson house hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong