Fairy Tail: High School

By TheKonfusingKK

your typical teenage romance. More

Story Info
Chapter One: I Bumped Into Mr. Jackass
Chapter Two: You Were Walking The Mile?
Chapter Three: What's The Catch?
Chapter Four: Birdo The Maid
Chapter Five: I'm Erza's Boyfriend
Chapter Six: You're A Lazy @$$
Chapter Seven: Nerd Alert!
Chapter Eight: Eat Me
Chapter Nine: Hush My Dear Child
Chapter Ten: Who's Shrimp?
Chapter Eleven: Do You Have Any Booze?
Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?
Chapter Fourteen: Let The Drinking Games Begin!
Chapter Fifteen: Your Bag Smelled Like Fish
Chapter Sixteen: The 30 Cakes Are For Me
Chapter Seventeen: Stop Striping In Public!
Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!
Chapter Nineteen: Strawberries and Vanilla
Chapter Twenty: You Have A Very Cute Scream
Chapter Twenty-One: You're Adorable
Chapter Twenty-Two: It's A Secret
Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?
Chapter Twenty-Four: You Know Each Other?
Chapter Twenty-Five: It's Me...
Chapter Twenty-Six: I Love Hugs!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: You Were Eavesdropping?
Chapter Twenty-Eight: You Have To Share
Chapter Twenty-Nine: It Was Him
Chapter Thirty: You're So Pretty!
Chapter Thirty-One: Merry Christmas
Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year
Chapter Thirty-Three: I'll Get Over It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Why Does It Hurt So Much?
Chapter Thirty-Five: Netflix And Chill
Chapter Thirty-Six: Winter Formal
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Fabulous Sting
Chapter Thirty-Nine: What's Anime?
Chapter Forty: My Valentine
Chapter Forty-One: Don't Ignore Me
Chapter Forty-Two: You Cheated On Me
Chapter Forty-Three: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter Forty-Four: Misunderstanding
Chapter Forty-Five: The Plan
Chapter Forty-Six: What Are You Hiding From Me?
Chapter Forty-Seven: Apologies and Confessions
Chapter Forty-Eight: Scholarships and Weddings
Chapter Forty-Nine: Happy Endings
Chapter Fifty: Goodbye

Chapter Thirteen: Clash of Boys

10.6K 361 376
By TheKonfusingKK

I love math homework... (/^v^\) I find it very fun and relaxing. I don't know why though. XP I know! Let's play a game! Guess which subject is my favorite and you will win... Uh... I dunno. :P

~~~

Wendy's POV:

I was so happy Mira talked to me last Monday. Was there something important I forgot? I shook my head and looked at my alarm clock. I'M LATE! I got out of my bed and took a quick shower. I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I decided to go check on Carla and Happy as well.

"Carla? Happy?" I called out. Two cats came towards my direction. One is white and super cute while the other is blue and also super cute.

"Aye!" Happy exclaimed. Usually cats would say, "meow," but Happy isn't like any other cat. He can talk, walk, and fly! Same with Carla. It's kind of weird, but I'm so lucky to have them in my life. (^v^)

"Wendy, you best hurry or you'll be late to class. I don't want to see you in detention. Plus, didn't you tell me you were suppose to go to a sleepover party after this?" Realization hits my head when Carla reminded me about the sleepover party.

"Arigato, Carla!" I completely forgot about the party!" I hugged Carla and ran to the dining room to get food.

"Be careful, Wendy! If you don't come back safe, I'll tell everyone about Romeo," Carla intimidated.

"H-Hai! Please don't tell anyone about him. I shouldn't have told you..." Romeo was my first crush. There's something about him that makes him so...so...

"WHERE'S THE FOOD!?" Natsu exclaimed, breaking my train of thought. My hungry brother... ( -_-')

"What do you mean? Did we run out of food?" I looked around the cabinets and the refrigerator and found absolutely nothing. Natsu's belly made a very loud rumbling sound. "I guess we have to get breakfast somewhere else," I said. I grabbed my backpack, grabbed Natsu's hand, and ran to the nearest cafe.

"Yo, Wendy. Let's go to Mira's Sweet Delights!" He pointed to the cafe just by the corner. If I remembered correctly, Mira did say she has her very own cafe. I never been there, but I heard it's really good.

We got in line and we got our orders. Natsu had like twenty pieces of the El Diablo Special. I got the blueberry buckle and it looked so delicious. I took a bite out of mine and savored the sweet taste of the pastry.

"Hurry up and finish, Wendy. I'm already done with mine," Natsu said as he laid his head on his arms. He's so fast when it came to eating. It's a miracle that he still has a six pack.

"Done!" We paid for our meal and went to school. I can't wait until school's over!

~~~

Mira's POV:

School ended at 3:00. Time to start Operation Nalu, Gruvia, Gale, Jerza, and Rowen. There will be no exceptions! I grabbed hold of Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Romeo, and Wendy and we headed towards the Heartfilia Residence.

I had Wendy sit beside me at the front and the rest of the boys were at the back. Natsu and Gray were fighting as usual while Romeo was cheering for Natsu to win. Jellal and Gajeel were awfully quiet.

"Umm, Mira-san? I thought you were only bringing Gray and me along. Well, you did say something about not telling the boys about the sleepover, but does Lucy know about this?" Wendy asked. Since Gray and Natsu were fighting, the boys weren't able to hear our discussion. I shook my head.

"If I want my plan to work, I obviously need to bring the boys with me. I want it to be a surprise for Lucy and the girls," I said. Wendy was still confused about something.

"What plan are you talking about, Mira-san?" Oh, crap.

"N-Nothing! Don't worry about it!" I assured her. As much as I hate lying to Wendy, I really want Rowen to come true.

"I'm just happy that you invited me to Lucy's slumber party. I hope it's ok for me to join," Wendy said with a cute smile.

"Of course! Lucy can't turn down a cute girl like you. I think she will love to have your company!" Wendy blushed at my comment and giggled.

"Arigatou, Mira-san!" (^v^)

~~~

Lucy's POV:

What's taking Mira so long? She said she forgot something and told us to go without her. All of my friends and I were wearing a nightgown. I found it kind of funny.

"I forgot what is was like to be at your mansion, Lu-chan. You have everything! I wish I can live in here," Levy exclaimed in awe. We were currently in our very big guest room at the second floor. There were twelve king size beds for us to sleep in. The first floor contained a living room which had a fireplace, two couches, a TV, and a coffee table. The dining room was elegant. There was a marble table with comfy chairs to sit on. Next to the dining room was a modern style kitchen. There was also a massive ballroom for my dad's parties and an indoor swimming pool which was decorated with tropical plants. Heck, there was even a mini waterfall flowing down into the pool. The basement had a lot of memories I stored. It included pictures, souvenirs, and  prizes that I won when I was young. The second floor had my bedroom, my dad's bedroom, four bathrooms, a grand library, and my dad's office. The attic doesn't even look like an attic. It looked like our second living room. There was also a balcony where you can look outside to see the backyard. It had an outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, and barbecue. I couldn't ask for a better home.

"Where's the whiskey?" Cana asked as she searched all over the house.

"Cana-san needs to calm down! Juvia thinks it's best if you don't have any alcoholic drinks," Juvia said as she tried to reason with Cana.

"As long as I have my strawberry cake, I'm fine," Erza said as she took a mouthful of her cake.

"Hey, Lushi!" Natsu exclaimed as he opened the door. The door bumped into Erza and she began to fall. Unfortunately, the cake fell with her as well.

"My...my cake... WHO DID THIS?!" Erza terrifyingly said. We all pointed to Natsu and that's when we all know he was about to die. R.I.P.

"I-It was an accident E-Erza..." Erza used all her might to beat Natsu. His eyes were spinning around in circles and he looked as if he got K.O.ed.

"I'll go build his coffin," Levy said. We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"Wait, Mira, why did you invite the boys over? I don't mind, but can you tell me? Also, how did you get into my house the first place?" I asked Mira.

"Remember? You gave me a spare key. It took me a long time to find you guys, but I was able to take a tour around your house. Oh, the reason why I invited the boys was because I wanted my OTPs together," Mira answered.

"Gomenasai, Lucy-san. If you don't want us to sleepover, then I'll leave," the young blue-haired girl said. She's so adorable!

"N-No I actually don't mind! Please, make yourself at home!" The little girl's eyes started to sparkle. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"Arigato, Lucy-san! Oh, my name is Wendy by the way. I'm Natsu's little sister. Sorry for not introducing myself sooner!"

"It's ok. Don't worry about it," I gave her a heartwarming smile and walked over to Mira.

"Mira, I only know who Natsu and Jellal are. Who are the rest of these people?" I asked Mira.

"Well, the guy with the long, spiky hair is Gajeel, Gray is the one who likes to strip in public, and Romeo is the same age as Wendy," Mira explained to me.

"Oh, I see. Can you tell me what OTP means?" I asked.

"One true pairing!" Mira exclaimed with glee.

One true pairing...

~~~

Natsu's POV:

"Oi, Flame Brain! You've been asleep for an hour already," Gray said as he gave me a tap on the head. Everyone started to laughed.

"You wanna go, Ice Stripper?" I asked. We were head-to-head and ready to fight until...

"Stop this at once! You are in Lucy's house! If you break anything I will grind your bones to make my bed!" Erza said with a dark aura surrounding her.

"That's not what the saying is and I think you're taking this situation a little too far..." Lucy sweat dropped.

*DING DONG*

"I'll get it," Lucy said. She went downstairs to see who rang the bell. She came up with a very familiar person.

"Oh, I didn't know you had company, Lucy. I'll just be on my way then," the blond guy said. He was about to leave until Lucy grabbed his hand.

"No, it's ok, Sting. You can stay," Lucy said as she tried to persuade him. I felt a sharp pain in my heart when I heard her call his name. Why am I feeling this?

"I'm glad that you remembered my promise," Sting said. Lucy gave him a huge smile. He came into the house and started to greet himself to everyone. He went to go greet Mira until she shot a glare at him.

"If you break any of my ships, I will personally take you down," Mira demonically said which sent shivers down his spine.

"H-Hai!" Was all he could say. He went up to me and introduced himself. I greeted him first.

"I'm Natsu," I said as we shook hands.

"Hey, I've seen you before! I saw you did a slam dunk while playing with the guys. Nice shot," he complimented.

"Thanks," I said. Mira waved her hands around to try and get everybody's attention.

"Ok, now that we know who Sting is, let's all play a game!" Mira enthusiastically said.

"I don't mind, but I wanna drink a nice bottle of rum," Cana said as she looked around the house again to find rum.

"Don't worry, Cana. This game actually does involve alcohol!" Mira said as she got out a bottle of tequila.

"WE ARE UNDER AGE!" Levy exclaimed.

"If you don't play, I will take you down!" Mira said, causing almost everyone to tense up.

~~~

Cana's POV:

"The rules are simple. We are gonna play a simple game called, 'Truth or Dare.' Many of you guys should know how to play, but there is a catch. If you pass on your turn, you have to drink a shot of Tequila," Mira explained as she handed everyone shot glasses. As long as there's alcohol involved, I'm perfectly fine.

"B-B-But, I don't want to become drunk," Levy said nervously as her sweat became visible on her head. I couldn't help, but feel bad for the poor, innocent child.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Mira excitedly shouted.

This is going to be fun!

~~~

Yes, I'm involving alcohol. XP I forgot to tell you guys that I'm alive and well. Thankfully, Mira didn't kill me, but she did say if I don't make her ships happen, she will kill me. T_T I invited two more guests to join with me! Wendy and Romeo!

~~~

Wendy: Y-Yes, Author-san?

Romeo: Yes! I'm the special guest!

Author: Tell me guys, what do you think of the story so far?

Romeo: ...It sucks.

Author: NANI?!

Romeo: I wasn't even included in the story info at all! Am I just a side character? I haven't been mentioned a lot in this story and it's bugging me a lot.

Author: Hey! I went back and changed it already! Didn't you see?

Romeo: That's no excuse! I still wasn't mentioned at all in the story.

Wendy: I'm sorry, Author-san. I have to agree with Romeo. I haven't been mentioned at all since the last chapter.

Author: *Sulks in a corner with Tamaki.*

Wendy: Uh, shall we start the disclaimer?

Romeo: Author-san doesn't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. If she did, she would've jumped over the moon by now. ( -_-')

Wendy: Thanks for reading Author-san's book! Umm, Author-san? Is there anything you would like to say to your dear readers?

Author: *Still sulking in a corner with Tamaki."

~TheKonfusingKK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
10.2K 226 23
Doin this story again. Forget everything you knew about the original 'Blood Lines' because this one is completely different yet the same. Anyway, Sum...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...