The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

By Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... More

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 25: Brothers conflict

6.2K 246 409
By Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!

See what I did in the tittle?

Before you ask, no I only watched a few episodes!

Can't believed this story has over 4k views and 400 likes!

Im actually surprised cause this being my first time writing a fanfic!

Well a story!

Well...writing something that has different events, is long and people read...exactly! Nailed it!

So thanks for the awesome support Pup's!

God bless you all!

On to the story!

Oh by the way, in the last chapter I put Mystogan and Ultear together which was my bad!

I ment to write Siegrain since 'Siegrain' was with her in the anime!

And if you didn't get to read it since it's fixed now, then...you never saw this message...

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

"You have to be kidding me..." I muttered looking at Zeref who was looking at me and smiling.

"What are you doing here?" He asked sitting in our table. I just looked at him angrily.

"Why do you care..." I said in hatred tone. He's eyes widen in surprise. Then he looked serious.

"Is something wrong Natsu? Cause if there is then I can help you with i-"

"What if the problem was you? How would you help me then? Zeref..." I asked interrupting him, my tone remaining. He's eyes widen in shock and confusion.

"Natsu...calm down.." I looked at Lucy who had a worried face. I breathed in and looked at Zeref straight in the eye.

"We need to talk. In private." I said in a serious tone. He looked still in shock but nodded and stood up.

"Excuse us for a second" He said and I followed him. We went to the alley behind the café.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" He asked looking at me seriously. I just stood there not knowing how to go about this without bursting with anger. 'Deep breaths Natsu...Deep breaths...'

"Why did you lie to me? All those years...without telling me...why?" I asked gritting my theet. He looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you know what I'm talking about. Don't you, Zeref Dragneel..." I said and his eyes widen.

"H-how do yo-"

"I had some flashback of my memory's. And Otousan left a letter which I found today. It explained why he left. It also said that I had a brother. A brother that I looked up too. A brother who promised to never lie or keep secrets! A brother who's name was Zeref!!" I said getting mad by the second. I looked at him to see he was looking at the ground.

"I thought you where never gonna remember me..."

"Well I did."

"Natsu, Im sorry..." He said in a low voice.

"Why didn't you tell me? All these years you could have said something but you didn't! Why!?" I yelled getting mad again. 'Yeesh calm down! Breath!. "Explain..."

"...when I found you again and you said you didn't know me, I thought it would be best if it stayed like that. I thought it would hurt you to know that you had a brother that was never there for you. A killer. I thought it would be better if you never knew I was you're brother. That we could make a new start. It would be best for y-" I cut him off by punching him in the face sending him back. I was fuming with anger.

"Selfish!!!" I yelled at him. He sat on the floor shocked holding his face.

"W-what?"

"What about my thoughts!? If you knew I was your brother you should have told me! I would have understand! You don't know how hard it was for me to live...knowing that I had no family! To live alone! No mom, no dad, not even a sibling to rely on! Even tho you where with me sometimes I'd always wish you where my real brother and not someone that I met on the park! I even got suicidal thought's thinking no one needed me alive!...You only did what you thought about this whole situation... you selfish bastard!!!" I yelled at him tears forming in my eyes. He just stood there shocked.

"I...I-I..." He stuttered starting to cry. "...I-m s-so sorry..."

My eyes softened a bit but my anger remained. I went over to him and crouched down.

"I'm still very mad at you...but I forgive you." I said with a small smile. He nodded. "But... I would recommend staying away from me for a while..." I said making him frown.

"W-why?...I understand you hate me but I don't want to stay away from you..." He said getting teared up again. I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Gome...but since I'm still mad at you, I might punch your face. Your lucky I'm holding back right now." I said truthfully making him chuckle.

"I'll give you a month...but after that I'm not going anywhere...deal?" We pulled away. He raised his pinkie. I grabbed it with my pinkie and smiled.

"Promise!...Now get out before I punch your face." I said calmly. He smiled and stood up. He pulled me close again.

"I love you little bro..." He said making me grin.

"I love you too...big bro..." We pulled back and he walked away. When he left I punched the wall to let some anger that I was suppressing out.

"That felt good..." I muttered. 'Wait I forgot to tell Zeref what dad is doing!!!' I thought running to catch him.

I stopped in my tracks. 'If I see him I might not be able to hold back from punching his face...Guh!!! I'll tell him in a month. Its not like I won't see him in a month. (A/N: Or won't he?... -v- )

I wiped away my remaining tears and entered the café where Lucy and Gray where. They looked at me as I sat down.

"....Well?" Lucy said breaking the silence. I looked at her.

"What?"

"How did it go you idiot?" Gray asked irritated.

"Oh you mean that. Well it went better than expected. He explained why he didn't tell me, I punched him in the face, gave him a piece of my mind..."

"Or what's left of your mind..." Gray muttered and I glared at him which made him smirk.

"...and told him to stay away from me after I forgave him." I finished and there eyes widen.

"You told him to stay away from you! Don't you love him!" Lucy yelled making us get weird looks and making some girls that where looking at us frown.

"Don't say it like that! People will take it the wrong way!" I whispered yelled to her blushing a from embarrassment. "Plus, its only for a month. It's not like I won't see him in a month." (A/N: And he keeps jinxing it)

"I supose..." She said. Then stood up. "Let's head back. Its already 6:30."

"But I haven't eaten yet! Where's my food?" I asked like a little kid.

"Dont worry I took care of it. Next time order a sponge cake. Spice cakes make me gassy." He said rubbing his stomach. I glared at him hoping he would burn under my stare. 'I'm still angry so there's only one way to calm me down.'

"Let's go Penguin!!!" I exclaimed angerly punching him in the face.

Before he could punch me we felt a dark aura similar but different to Erza's. We slowly turned our head's to see Jellal looking at us angerly.

"No fighting in the café... Or there will be consequences..." He said calmly. We shook in fear and exited the café with Lucy.

"Seriously, its like being with Erza turned him to Erza..." Gray muttered and I nodded in agreement.

"Next thing you know, there will be an Erzapocalypse!" I said laughing a bit, he laughed and we fist bumped.

"If Erza would hear you you'd be dead. Shotgun!" Lucy said getting in the car. Gray groaned but got in the back seat. I started driving and thinking.

'Its gonna be hard for me not to see Zeref-nii...Now its wierd when i say it, it feels more...natural...I wonder how dad is doing. Did he tell Zeref that he was going to look for the Butt guy? He said to tell him this too so I bet he didn't know. But what is taking him so long? Its been 10 years already! What if he got captured, is chained up in a wall while being tortured and the guys are after me and Zeref too?!?!?!?!?!?!...Nah! I bet he's fine. He's my dad after all'

"Why are you smiling you idiot. Its creepy!" Gray said looking at me from the back seat.

"None of your businesses Ice princess"

"Are you thinking about Zeref and your dad?" I looked at Lucy shocked.

"How did you know?...WITCH CRAFT!!!" I yelled scooting far from her. She had a pissed look.

"Idiot! It was pretty obvious." She said pouting.

"Oh. My bad!" I said looking back at the road.

We got to the house and entered.

"I'll get my backpack and give you the work from today." Lucy said looking for it. Then I remembered that I took it to my room cause Happy would have broken it just like he did...with 7 of mine.

"Its in my room. I took it there so Happy wouldn't get it." I said and she nodded going upstairs.

"Hey is game night still up for Saturday?!" Gray asked exited. I nodded.

"Yep! We'll totally get that beast!!!" I exclaimed. Then there was a knock on the door.

I went to it and opened to see no one. I looked down and saw a small package. I picked it up and opened it. There was a letter inside.

___________________________________

Hello there,

I know who you are butt you don't know who I am. It'll stay like that for now.

We have your farter. The one who left you alone. The one that doesn't love you. We'll accept you and your bugger. We'll tape you and strain you to become our livers.

Please consider this massage and when you see us, tell us your diarrhea.

Kindly,
M.G.
___________________________________

"What the heck? Farter? Wha...?" I just watched the letter over and over again.

"Who's at the door? What's that?" Asked Gray standing in the doorway.

"No one...It's a letter...Wrong address I guess..." I said putting it back on the package, throwing it in my trash bin and going inside the house.

'That was odd...'

-----------------------------------------------

Hope you liked!

Like!

Follow me!

Do all that crap!

Also use the toilet to do so!

God bless!

Ja ne!

-----------------------------------------------

? POV~

"It was...what?" I asked in a deadly but calm tone to one of my members. He shook in fear.

"T-The w-w-w-words...some g-got a-auto...corrected..." He said shaking more. I stood up from my chair.

"The letter that I told you to write said:

'I know who you are but you don't know who I am. It'll stay like that for now.

We have your father. The one who left you alone. The one that doesn't love you. We'll accept you and your brother. We'll take you and train you to become our leader's.

Please consider this message and when you see us, tell us your decision.'" I said walking towards him. He crouched down. "Did it not say that?"

"Y-yes sir...b-but I d-didnt-"

"You are no longer of use to me...take him" I said still smiling. He started crying and begging while two of my members took him to be killed. I herd his screams and chuckled.

"The Jiggle Butt clan has come to an end now..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 160 37
⚠︎︎WARNING:TRAUMATIZING EVENTS- ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘ, ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ ⚠︎︎ Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. Two best frie...
997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
169K 5K 55
Fairy Tail Fanfic Fairy Tail Academy is a private academy where werewolves of different packs go to school. Lucy Heartfilia and her friends, Levy McG...
121K 3.2K 11
Lucy Heartfilia is the new nerd at Fairy Tail Academy. Natsu Dragneel, rich and the captain of the basketball team, is the most popular guy in the sc...